Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, well, she did not file the motion until two weeks before she was murdered so she never got the chance.

Hopefully they have been alerted by now, though. Imo

Maybe JD’s mom dropped a dime on him...by now, the IRS probably knows somehow. Would LE alert them? I would like to be eavesdropping on whatever phone calls ensue.

Perhaps MT’s alibi, friend she returned her purse to is the loan officer! Or the other alibi, friend in Simsbury!
Oh gosh I just found out FD sold his 2007 Suburban in March ish 2018. So the 2007 definitely was not used in the car plate switching.
FD’s black 2015 one could’ve been used.

How prepared was he for the crime scene clean up? He must have had help, and think of all the materials he needed for the clean up did he and accomplices bring all that a long? You don't go down to the local store to buy clean up materials unless you want to later get caught.

Materials needed for crime scene clean up: heavy duty contractor bags, sponges, cleaning agents, cloths and absorbent materials. And after the clean up you have to drop the Suburban at Waveny without forensic evidence being left in the JD vehicle. So he must have had help or a wrecking crew did the foul deed took the body elsewhere for disposal and clean up materials back up to Farmington, I don't know why, New Canaan dump or other local dumping place like NRS in Norwalk was an option.

It’s possible that he brought those items with him, but I think it’s more likely that he used what was available.

I’m sure Jennifer had everything in her house that he would have needed to clean up.

We know he did a crappy job, so I’m thinking that he didn’t initially plan on there being as much blood as there ultimately was.

I can imagine him running around the house in a panic, looking for sponges, cleaning solution, and trash bags.

I would bring them at this point, even without knowing more. But I'm very confident they know a lot more than we do.
Did LE confirm his whereabouts and the cell phone location and the calls that were made from his cell while he was home in the morning?
Or was that just stated by his lawyer?
Does anybody know?

So FD 2007 Suburban was sold for sure and 2015 Suburban may also been sold or no one bought it and he took it back. That's what we know for a fact now .

Edited to add more info:
His 2003 Toyota Tundra was also listed for sale in March 2018. Something is fishy here.

Therefore, this explains why LE did not seize a Tundra, that's because he sold it. I think he pulled his 2015 Suburban back since no one would buy it and he listed it 10 times for sale.

Last edited:
Maybe JD’s mom dropped a dime on him...by now, the IRS probably knows somehow. Would LE alert them? I would like to be eavesdropping on whatever phone calls ensue.
I can't imagine that LE would not be looking into that considering it goes toward motive and it would give them the opportunity to charge him with something and hold him, even if only tax evasion charges for now. Imo

We all have different theories and timelines and honestly his alibi is sketchy at best. NP should put up or shut up. Tell us the time for the Greece phone call. The time for the attorney “meeting” if they are one in the same. The time for the afternoon meeting. He knows there is about four and 1/2 hours of unaccounted for time. His DNA shouldn’t be on that faucet in her kitchen sink. He very easily could have had an accomplice or hired someone.

I believe that even if there was some jogging involved (assuming there was) that he didn’t jog the whole way. 1 1/2 miles at most which for someone in his peak physical condition he could clear easy in 15 minutes or less. More like 12. He strikes me as an 8 minute mile or less type.

Also, if there were multiple people there to assault JD in her garage why was there so much blood? Blood spatter? Two people can’t subdue a 5’9” 120 woman? More than two?

Until something changes I still believe it can be done by FD alone. His alibi stinks. What we have so far heard about it. I’m not at all ruling out an accomplice. I still think MT is sketchy too. If he had one outside of MT it’s probably someone very close to him. Not some rando. JMO
Just a quick note to say...I LOVE all of your posts and how you think! We may be, "spirit animals"...lol!

Did LE confirm his whereabouts and the cell phone location and the calls that were made from his cell while he was home in the morning?
Or was that just stated by his lawyer?
Does anybody know?

No. That’s all coming from his big-mouth lawyer.

We won’t know any of those details until we see the arrest warrant for murder, if it’s even included.

I see your point of view. However, money is a pretty good motivator for someone who knows something, to come forward. It was FD motivation to kill JD. Maybe someone who was poor or afraid and knows something, it would give them the extra push to speak up. I guess I feel JD family may know something from LE, that maybe changed their mind not to offer a reward? It's awful quiet in CT and NY. Somethings gotta give.
I think LE is definitely keeping JD's family in loop and they (JD's family) have far more knowledge as to how this investigation is shaping up and how likely a conviction based on current evidence. IMO only, the Gotomefund thing, although well, meaning, they just come across to me as tacky a lot of the time. I have felt that way about a lot of the crowd funding stuff long before this. Again JMO sometimes it has its place. I think they are dignified people and just feel its unnecessary.

This is very interesting about the C4 video in Hartford that caught the Albany Avenue trashbin odyssey of stupidity and the storm drain dump.

The article is fascinating to me.

“Hartford police were able to respond immediately when New Canaan authorities learned through a forensic search of Fotis Dulos’ cellphone that he had traveled down Albany Avenue around the same time his estranged wife was reported missing at about 7 p.m. on May 24.

“We told them, ‘whatever you guys need,’” Cicero said. He estimated that it took minutes to pull up the videos of the black Ford Raptor pickup truck, a match to a vehicle owned by Fotis Dulos, traveling down Albany Avenue as it made frequent
stops at trash bins on the street.”
Cameras capture ‘critical footage’ in Jennifer Dulos case

————
There is a lot more in the article about how many cameras etc...also one other thing is clear police didn’t learn that of the trashbin odyssey of stupidity until May 31st, one week after JD disappeared and one week after the trashbin dump. So one week of garbage had already been picked up, shredded and incinerated before they learned of what FD and MT were up to. LE was incredibly LUCKY to get the bags they did recover whole.

We all have different theories and timelines and honestly his alibi is sketchy at best. NP should put up or shut up. Tell us the time for the Greece phone call. The time for the attorney “meeting” if they are one in the same. The time for the afternoon meeting. He knows there is about four and 1/2 hours of unaccounted for time. His DNA shouldn’t be on that faucet in her kitchen sink. He very easily could have had an accomplice or hired someone.

I believe that even if there was some jogging involved (assuming there was) that he didn’t jog the whole way. 1 1/2 miles at most which for someone in his peak physical condition he could clear easy in 15 minutes or less. More like 12. He strikes me as an 8 minute mile or less type.

Also, if there were multiple people there to assault JD in her garage why was there so much blood? Blood spatter? Two people can’t subdue a 5’9” 120 woman? More than two?

Until something changes I still believe it can be done by FD alone. His alibi stinks. What we have so far heard about it. I’m not at all ruling out an accomplice. I still think MT is sketchy too. If he had one outside of MT it’s probably someone very close to him. Not some rando. JMO
His alibi does stink and so does MT's. Until I hear officially from LE regarding their alibis I keeping all theories open as to their wherabouts that day.

So FD 2007 Suburban was sold for sure and 2015 Suburban may also been sold or no one bought it and he took it back. That's what we know for a fact now .

Edited to add more info:
His 2003 Toyota Tundra was also listed for sale in March 2018. Something is fishy here.

Therefore, this explains why LE did not seize a Tundra, that's because he sold it. I think he pulled his 2015 Suburban back since no one would buy it and he listed it 10 times for sale.

He was broke imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members