Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we don’t know what LE knows. Maybe they are just looking for the body or murder weapon to strengthen the case.

True-I think they just want to make sure they have enough to convict. It really bothers me, as it does everyone else, that her family hasn’t been able to respectfully put JD to rest. It’s terrible enough that he killed her-but he had to insult everyone including his children by desecrating her.

Let me tell you guys something about criminal defense attorneys. Clearly, I am insanely biased. But it really is true.

People like NP are what they are because that's how they think they can sway the public. This guy knows damn well his client is guilty as SIN and committed murder. But if he can continue to mold FD to look like some type of "victim" of the police; they "stole his phone", mistreated him, have been keeping evidence (that's what we do in an ongoing prosecution...) then maybe people will start to sway a bit.

I nearly lunged across the courtroom the other morning because I was handling a juvenile on juvenile sodomy case, and the defense attorney said that her client was "just experimenting". I LOST it. The probation officer had to hold me back, quite literally.

But I know the defense attorney really doesn't believe that. What can she say? She's got nothing else going for her, so she has to try SOMETHING, right?

Don't let this guy get to you. He's going to be loud and proud and in our faces as long as this goes on. Think of it as one of those gnats you keep smacking away but it still comes back.
Excellent post - I'm just ignoring him not even reading his articles. I don't care one bit what he says as I don't think it will help find JD. JMO

Many businesses show no cash flow on paper. I’m sure FD took a weekly draw from his company. He might not have been paying the mortgage on the house he owns with JD (you know the one he lived in with MT and her daughter), but I would bet my last dollar everyone else would go without before he ever would......he wasn’t going without.
jmo
I agree but I think the money (if still in the US which is debatable) dried up when his FIL passed away in January 2017. Any residual money he had from the last couple sales of the homes would have had to last him since she left in June 2017 and understandably took her trust income with her IMO. He was not very smart in withholding his financials because if they were as bad on paper as he says - there is a real possibility she would have been paying him some alimony as well as child support if CT has a 50/50 custody situation. they were in a "long term marriage" (CT sleuthers - does this term exist in CT divorce cases) and if he had no income there is a possibility he would have drawn from hers unless her trust was buttoned up so tight there is no possibility she had to share with him. all speculation and IMO

I never understood that. Is there evidence that she even strongly disliked JD? I think FD was the one who was fueled by hate and revenge, not her.

Well, she wanted JD’s husband, and likely didn’t want him going to jail for financial improprieties; she didn’t have to dislike her; just needed to want her to get out of their way forever. And maybe she wanted what FD wanted-I’m not saying she was impressionable, but figured he might have been smart enough to get away with it, because they planned it thoroughly. And she made sure she had an alibi that FD’s lawyer keeps mentioning.

Re my earlier post on the mystery car being photographed by LE - this is where I read about it:

People who live in New Canaan have noticed an increased police presence.

“I was going for a walk early Sunday morning through Waveny Park and I noticed a car parked by the side of the road and there seemed to be a policeman photographing the car,” said RC of New Canaan.”
Report of missing New Canaan woman also a criminal investigation, according to police

Attachments

• 92C9A0D2-43AC-4713-9CE1-5ED84AC09067.png
    92C9A0D2-43AC-4713-9CE1-5ED84AC09067.png
    627.5 KB · Views: 18
So just the one where his employee was working that day? How come that he didn't notice JD's SUV there? He exchanged trucks with FD between 4pm and 5:30 in Farmington, so it's not likely that FD was in NC before the Hartford trash dump.
the Olcott property was removed from the website. If he did park JD's SUV there - perhaps the employee thought it was in fact FD's? maybe that's what the altered plates were for - I believe they said more than one in the warrant? or maybe they just used the plural. JMO

The best possible way to have ambushed her in the garage is to have been there (truck in the cul-de-sac on Welles Lane near JD’s house before she leaves to drop of the kids. That person or persons approaches the home once JD drives away. Waits on the side of the house unseen until she returns. Or enters the garage if left open or if knows the passcode. Hides behind the other parked vehicle in the garage and waits. JD exits her vehicle to enter the garage/home. Blitz attack. That’s one way to not be chanced being seen by JD.
There are other ways but some are more risky (ie she gets scared or suspicious and drives away or is able to call the police).
I think this is what happened. The first attorney FD had was emphasizing that she had mental issues, as if she took off. There’s a photo on Fore’s website that shows the Dulos family next to a Black Suburban. I always thought that Jennifer was in the photo and thought how nice that it was still on the website. Then, somebody on here said that was actually MT in the photo. Who better to drive Jennifer’s Suburban to Waveny Park than the woman who looks exactly like her? FD could have waited in the field across the street with the body. I tend to think that he used the Suburban registered to him. MOO

ITA!

He’s also too controlling to allow certain things to not be done by him. He is also going to let her know before she dies that he’s in control and let her know how she “ruined” everything for him and she would “never see” their children again. This was planned and probably spreadsheeted personally by him. Likely down on paper and shredded. He probably had everything memorized. MOO.

1. He’s in construction. He has access to latex bags capable of holding at least 100 gallons and other bags used to dispose of construction or hazardous waste. Those bags were brought along because IMO she was going to die, needed to be disposed of and it was his plan to make it look like she disappeared of her own volition.

2. He also has access to the clothes that painters wear and those accessories as well as the type of clothing that construction workers wear when disposing of hazardous waste. I believe he very well wore one of those. They zip up and are light weight and also have shoe covers so you don’t leave behind shoe prints. Underneath that he likely is wearing a t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes. He wears the “painters outfit” or whatever during the murder/assault that was more messy and complicated than he had planned. She fights back and he has to beat her to death. He bags up her body. He goes back and forth into the house to get supplies from the kitchen and laundry room. Eventually he abandons the cleanup. If the employee’s truck had a liftgate she is either loaded into the truck bagged or the backseat of the cab. Those bags are virtually leak proof. Bags up all of the disposal items along with the “outfit” he was wearing over his regular clothes. Those bags are placed in the trunk. Possibly there is a liner for the trunk.

3. He drives the employee’s vehicle to a midway point about 1 1/2 mile from where he dumps her Suburban. Jogs back (if there is no accomplice) to her residence. Gets Suburban and drives to Lapham Road and dumps it north of Merritt Parkway on the west perimeter of Waveny Park. Jogs back to where he parked the employee vehicle.

4. Drives to either Farmington or Pound Ridge or some other pre-planned place that he was going to put or dump her body. Does not leave the bags of clean up with her body or dump them with her body because perhaps those bags could be connected to him if she is ever found.

Lots of stuff in my theory bothers me. Timing of catching JD at home. How did the perpetrator(s) approach her residence to ambush JD? Obviously it’s much easier to contemplate with an accomplice and if this were nighttime instead of broad daylight. But because I know from personal experience (brutal murder of a friends friend in broad daylight by one assailant) all of what was done to JD can be done by one person and can be done without many of any witnesses.

Like your theory. One main point similar to mine, her body never was in her car. It was in red truck. But I had him leaving that truck in garage while he moved Suburban, and jogging back to house. But that was risky . I like your theory of him moving her- in red truck- off site, then returning to move Suburban.
I still think he may have sat in red truck watching for her return from school drop off. Thus the need for altered plates. He could have easily pulled in quickly behind her and ambushed her when she exited car in garage. I think if he approached the house on foot, she may have seen him, or someone else might have and he had no guaranteed access to home. MOO

When I read that JD left her garage door open when she took her children to school, I thought that FD came upon the opened garage, hid inside, then attacked her when she returned home.

Another thought I have is that as she was backing out of her garage to leave for her appointments in NYC, he stood behind her vehicle so that caused her to get out, they argued, and that’s when he attacked her.

That’s tax evasion; non reporting of income. The IRS doesn’t like it when you don’t pay your taxes, but they really don’t like it when you have a lot of unreported income. Unreported income can take several forms-like when you get paid under the table in cash, or if, like in Leona Helmsley’s case, your company pays for personal expenses. In her case, her company paid probably millions in construction costs at her home in Greenwich. She personally benefitted from money that was never declared on her tax return. That’s why she went to prison. FD was probably personally benefitting from money siphoned from the Fore Group, without reporting it and could have faced some jail time. Kimch33kim, can you confirm?
Thanks. I'm sure he could have faced prison time, but it doesn't sound like the IRS has caught on to him yet, if this is what he has been doing.

I was wondering what evidence LE might be able to find in regard to this.
I have a feeling this guy may have done quite a few shady things financially.
His wife apparently knew something that he didn't want to be discovered. Her filing the motion to provide her full access to all records of his personal and corporate finances likely infuriated him.
I think tax evasion is a felony and the sentence is 1-5 years.

I'm wondering how much of a role this may have played, although I do think he had plenty of reasons to want her dead.
I also wondered if LE could at least arrest him and hold him in jail for tax evasion while they continue to work on the investigation.
It bothers me that for now he is able to remain free. Imo

Re my earlier post on the mystery car being photographed by LE - this is where I read about it:

People who live in New Canaan have noticed an increased police presence.

“I was going for a walk early Sunday morning through Waveny Park and I noticed a car parked by the side of the road and there seemed to be a policeman photographing the car,” said RC of New Canaan.”
Report of missing New Canaan woman also a criminal investigation, according to police
Thank you @CLUEDOG for finding this - I will post to the media thread in case it wasn't already.

Well, she wanted JD’s husband, and likely didn’t want him going to jail for financial improprieties; she didn’t have to dislike her; just needed to want her to get out of their way forever. And maybe she wanted what FD wanted-I’m not saying she was impressionable, but figured he might have been smart enough to get away with it, because they planned it thoroughly. And she made sure she had an alibi that FD’s lawyer keeps mentioning.
Sure, she probably went along with his plan at some point, but a mastermind? I don't believe that.
Edit: typo

Last edited:
The best possible way to have ambushed her in the garage is to have been there (truck in the cul-de-sac on Welles Lane near JD’s house before she leaves to drop of the kids. That person or persons approaches the home once JD drives away. Waits on the side of the house unseen until she returns. Or enters the garage if left open or if knows the passcode. Hides behind the other parked vehicle in the garage and waits. JD exits her vehicle to enter the garage/home. Blitz attack. That’s one way to not be chanced being seen by JD.
There are other ways but some are more risky (ie she gets scared or suspicious and drives away or is able to call the police).
Another good option, whether in red truck, waiting, or already parked and hiding near/in house, I think he did not jog to the house. The truck got him real close.

the Olcott property was removed from the website. If he did park JD's SUV there - perhaps the employee thought it was in fact FD's? maybe that's what the altered plates were for - I believe they said more than one in the warrant? or maybe they just used the plural. JMO
Why would he park her SUV in the presence of a potential witness? Would he not expect his employee to be interviewed?

I strongly believe the “alibi” was planned out but that’s jmo. Nothing about MT seems innocent. Rich baby daddy, involvement with a married father of 5, willingly moving into their marital home and stringing along her daughter, then her shady mother and medicaid fraud, emotionless face, etc.
ITA! The doesn’t fall far from the !

Thanks. I'm sure he could have faced prison time, but it doesn't sound like the IRS has caught on to him yet, if this is what he has been doing.

I was wondering what evidence LE might be able to find in regard to this.
I have a feeling this guy may have done quite a few shady things financially.
His wife apparently knew something that he didn't want to be discovered. Her filing the motion to provide her full access to all records of his personal and corporate finances likely infuriated him.
I think tax evasion is a felony and the sentence is 1-5 years.

I'm wondering how much of a role this may have played, although I do think he had plenty of reasons to want her dead.
I also wondered if LE could at least arrest him and hold him in jail for tax evasion while they continue to work on the investigation.
It bothers me that for now he is able to remain free. Imo

The IRS would be onto him as soon as JD alerted them to how he was conducting business, and what he was taking out of the business to support himself. And I think she would have done it, even if it hurt her. The IRS would have looked at the most recent filings and would have gone back as far as they were permitted to go. That may have put JD on the hook for more taxes and penalties, but she could pay it. And she could have possibly made a case that she didn’t know even if she signed the joint tax returns. She had nothing to do with the business filings, though, because she wasn’t an owner of the business, even though her father essentially paid for everything, and I don’t doubt that some of JD’s yearly $400k may have paid some business expenses. I really think he was facing prison time for financial improprieties, and he wasn’t going to let her do that to him-no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member