Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been anything in MSM about reports that possibly Jennifer staged this ? Only asking because some woman keeps commenting on Youtube videos that MSM has just begun reporting the murder was possibly staged. She believes Fotis is innocent and Jennifer is framing him... I think this woman lives in an alternative universe...I've seen nothing.

Has there been anything in MSM about reports that possibly Jennifer staged this ? Only asking because some woman keeps commenting on Youtube videos that MSM has just begun reporting the murder was possibly staged. She believes Fotis is innocent and Jennifer is framing him... I think this woman lives in an alternative universe...I've seen nothing.
No, there has been nothing in MSM about that idea.

jmo

Everyone’s asking about MTs phone. We know FD had two iPhones seized. IMO it was seized under the one of two FDs iPhones. Makes sense, right?! MT has no vehicles in her name, would make sense the cell is in FDs name as well. Especially with how controlling we know he is.

I'm not familiar with the details of the properties but I can tell you that at this time of year, the woods that you are referring to would be very difficult to walk through. You could probably do it but you'd likely get cut up, tons of poison ivy (I know he was reported to have a case) tick bytes, etc. Plus there's a lot of wild life around so it is not likely a quick way to have gotten anywhere based on all of those things, but there could be some paths that people have carved out that I don't know about. As for the River, again, because most of that area is on private property I don't have first hand knowledge but I can tell you that many of the Rivers that run to the Long Island Sound are nothing more than streams in parts of New Canaan, and I don't think it's likely that there was any boat option from the woods behind Welles because it would probably be too narrow and shallow but it's not first hand, more a sense based on other water patterns at private houses that I have been to in the general area.

I'm a local. It's a heavily wooded area but IMO totally feasible to run through the woods. Long pants definitely recommended to avoid poison ivy, scratches and ticks. Houses are well spaced out and vegetation is thick so as long as someone stayed in the woods and didn't trek across people's yards I expect it would be relatively easy to avoid detection.

Is the woman's last name 'Pattis'?

Everyone’s asking about MTs phone. We know FD had two iPhones seized. IMO it was seized under the one of two FDs iPhones. Makes sense, right?! MT has no vehicles in her name, would make sense the cell is in FDs name as well. Especially with how controlling we know he is.
She lived with him at 4 Jefferson so if her phone was there during the search warrant then yes I would think it might be hers but I think it’s his second non-business phone - pure speculation of course since the warrant does not list phone numbers (although it did list the VIN of his Raptor) curious ? iMO

I read somewhere when the news first came out about their phones pinging on the 4 mile Albany trip that they have they're on the same cell phone plan so that's how they got the data easily about the pinging.

As a local could you give us an idea how thick the Norton River wooded area is that’s located directly behind JD’s home? From lot line maps I see 2 roads running somewhat parallel and behind Welles Lane. I believe one road is named Indian Spring and the other Spring Water? It appears the Norton River wooded area runs through the homes located on theses streets as well? There are at least 2 homes for sale that have been on the market for quite sometime on the above mentioned roads. Both homes also have access to this wooded area. Are these homes vacant? Are there any other areas in and around Welles Lane where a person could access the wooded area without being observed?
Did LE ever search Mead Memorial Park because it has a body of water. It was very close to JD’s house.

All he has to do is go buy a new phone and have his phone number activated on it. Apple backs up your contacts, pictures, texts maybe even. This isn’t about him needing his phone back to conduct business.

Yes, this woman has clearly watched “Gone Girl,” one too many times.

I think people like that, view real life through the prism of Hollywood movies.

So it’s ignorance, possibly coupled with some sort of mental illness.

Social media is good for a laugh, but not much more. Especially when it comes to cases like this.

Did LE ever search Mead Memorial Park because it has a body of water. It was very close to JD’s house.

Not that I have read. Do you think someone should call the tip line just in case or would NC LE have already thought of? The body of water and park in general are so open, public and populated that I think there would not be enough privacy. However, the timing is interesting given the construction project.
NewCanaanite.com » Mead Park

Yes, this woman has clearly watched “Gone Girl,” one too many times.

I think people like that, view real life through the prism of Hollywood movies.

So it’s ignorance, possibly coupled with some sort of mental illness.

Social media is good for a laugh, but not much more. Especially when it comes to cases like this.
As if anyone could possibly believe JD would do this to her children. How ridiculous.

She wouldn’t put her children through this nightmare IMO.

I’m not from CT and have no idea about the NC area whatsoever. But it would strike me as more logical that he hid her body nearer to where her car was abandoned rather than Farmington area. Near or on his own property would only implicate him more.

I’m not from CT and have no idea about the NC area whatsoever. But it would strike me as more logical that he hid her body nearer to where her car was abandoned rather than Farmington area. Near or on his own property would only implicate him more.
That’s what I was thinking. I simply went on google maps to map the route from
JD’s house to Waveny to see if there were any other bodies of water in the vicinity. That’s when I saw Mead Memorial. I know they searched Waveny and two Avon spots but I felt they were far. I figured he’d hide her body closer to her home. My other question or thought is I thought LE technically could retrieve the discussion of phone calls. That everything was recorded. I used to be into this show called Hunted. It was a reality show about people seeing if they can successfully go off the grid and they used LE to find them. LE was able to catch people buying burger phones and was also able to listen in on historical conversations. It’d be interesting if they could do that on FD’s call to Greece. To see if it was actually him on the call speaking.

If this has been discussed/posted my apologies but I thought these words from Judge Donna Heller who has been presiding over the child custody matter between JD and FD:

State Police Provide Update on Dulos Investigation

"In entering these orders regarding supervised visitation, the court recognizes the defendant has a history of willfully violating clear and unambiguous orders of the court," writes Judge Donna Nelson Heller.

She also quoted a previous memorandum form March 2019 that said "the defendant (Fotis Dulos) does not seem to appreciate in any respect the consequences of lying under oath."

—————

This tells me everything I believe I need to know about FD. Everything I need to know. And we are supposed to believe that he would not harm his estranged wife? Be involved in shady business dealings? Consider what the lives of his children will be like now he has effectively orphaned them?
NP can spin all he wants about how the custody matter was going to work out in his favor but a sitting Judge said this about his client.
——————
Also the same article does mention that FD was to have his children for seven hours on the May 25th and May 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi