Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post -

This may have already been mentioned as I am pages behind on the thread yet, but IIRC didn't the principal or somebody at the school say that they talked to Jennifer every morning when she dropped the kids off at school?

It would be nice if there is video somewhere of that morning that could show/prove what Jennifer was wearing and/or people who did see her that could/would come forward to testify/give statement of what she was wearing, possibly?

Another thought is maybe Jennifer had surveillance in her home inside/outside or something, anything, that may show what she was wearing that morning?

Or, when giving it more thought, if the shirt has Jennifer's blood on it/DNA, then wouldn't that be enough to prove she was wearing the shirt and that it was hers? I don't know?
According to latest reports not seen on video. Must be eye witness reports.

I hope his DNA is on the mop handles and sponges. Maybe on the shirt and bra too. Possibly MT's too. I think being closed up in the contractor bags would help preserve trace/touch dna. I'm not a dna expert, but just thinking out loud. It's time I think for MT to talk. Maybe this new info will push her along. Jmo

I never thought about those items not being JD’s but having her blood on them. Would you guys think those clothing items might give insight into the type of weapon used if the clothes were JD’s?
If they have high impact spatter instead of just being blood that was wiped, they would definitely help tell the story. Maybe a gun used, in that case.

If there was a shirt worn by FD or MT that had blood slung on the back it could point to blunt force with a weapon slinging blood as the arm moved back and forth.

IDK. To me this info leak seems to represent key pieces of evidence that could be crucial to case. Everyone will have an opinion so by all means share!

So to me though trying to think like the State Atty, you have to wonder what message he is trying to send and to whom he is directing the message to IMO. Just an assumption on my part as I clearly DKS.

What do you think he is saying and doing?

So, who is States Atty in conversation with on this case: Pattis, FD, MT, Bowman. Possibly by extension he is in convo with MT family too as they might be the voice of reason in her life but IDK.

What message is he sending to them or is it directed at one person in particular and their atty?

My bet is the message is to one person and their atty in particular but we could debate this forever and not know! But its fun sometimes to try and read the tea leaves or look in the crystal ball! This all might be something and might be a whole lotta nothing but I think its something and a very big something as we have heard zip for weeks and so to hear there is a tee and underwear!

MOO

And TWO mops! Sidepiece is in deep and everyone knows it. Now is her chance to make a deal. Hope she takes it.

I hope his DNA is on the mop handles and sponges. Maybe on the shirt and bra too. Possibly MT's too. I think being closed up in the contractor bags would help preserve trace/touch dna. I'm not a dna expert, but just thinking out loud. It's time I think for MT to talk. Maybe this new info will push her along. Jmo

I remember in a case long time ago...but don’t remember which case....LE was able to take a trash bag and have it analyzed. Each run of bags are a little bit different, plastic content, markings etc., this is done on purpose by the trash bag making company for quality control and other reasons. This makes the bags traceable to a certain ‘run’ of bags. With that, the runs are traceable to what store or company they are sold to...so the bags can be traced back to the consumer. IMO LE may have been working on tracing the bags to a certain consumer. IMO, if FD got the bags from his building sites etc., LE will know.

I'm thinking Fotis.

I hold out hope that MT's testimony is locked up tight on a video from the day at the lawyer's office.

That 3 hours makes no sense otherwise.
IMO the 3 hr interview was just the start of the relationship with MT. Once what was said was said on tape the investigators had to go and prove it all out to see if she were telling the truth and could she be credible. Along the way of doing this they no doubt have learned much more than they knew when they first met MT during the 3 hr. taping. Eventually they form a view of MT and her value as a witness.

I think its a tough call sometimes to decide to trust a witness that would be the recipient of a deal. If we have any seasoned prosecuters on here I'm curious what you think as it seems like you could be burned and burned badly. But I guess sometimes you have no choice and make the best choices you can with what you have to work with on a case.

If for example it was proven along the way that she got more things wrong than right or if she shaded the truth or left out something key that it was clear she would have known etc. They had to play all this out and it took a good long time to do IMO.

So, say they reached the end of looking at the 3 hr video and were sitting with a collective opinion of what they thought of what MT had 'given up' and the group opinion was that it was incomplete and designed to not be helpful. My guess is you would have PO'd investigator and a States Atty at the end of his fuse as a boatload of time and money was spent with zero positive movement in the case.

The opposite scenario could have played out too in that everything MT said in the 3 hrs was proven. But maybe along the way the investigators learned something significant was left out. They went back and asked MT about this and for whatever reason she was unable or unwilling to say what investigators thought she should be able to say? IDK, there are a million scenarios that could be playing out here. But there must have been alot of discussion back and forth and we know the parties met in chambers with the Judge at the last hearing. My guess is he wanted an update on where the parties are with the process.

I guess when the news about the shirt hit for some reason I didn't think the message was for Pattis and FD as they both seem dug into their position and the State probably wasn't looking to them for anything at this point. The only one I can see the State looking to at this point is MT/Bowman and perhaps the 2 parties are at an impasse on whatever deal they are working on and simply won't move.

IDK what the issue is but its might be significant enough to the State that his was willing to give up key evidence to move the process along.

Pure speculation on my part but this is a complex case and alot in on the line for the State to not get this right IMO.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member