Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder too if the mop heads would have identifying numbers on them which could be traced to a lot number and, therefore a store.

The housekeeper should recognize mops from the house.

Maybe. I buy a lot from Amazon (including those extendable-handled Rubbermaid mops) and they once told me I had a bad lot number.

Connecticut Post (@connpost) on Twitter
Attorney Norm Pattis has called the report that a blood-stained T-shirt police believe Jennifer Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared was found in the area her estranged husband was seen ditching trash “desperate speculation.”

His (NP’s) response appears to be more desperate than the report of her t shirt, to me.

If I were Jennifer's mom I would do everything in my power to bankrupt FD, therefore giving him fewer resources to grab her grandchildren and run.

It also would give her great personal satisfaction to see such a money-grubbing leech go broke, the ultimate punishment for killing her daughter.

That is exactly what I would do-in every which way, I would take every last thing from him, down to the comb he uses on his hair, and his skeeviest pair of sneakers; I would own all of it.

I agree! I think the message is to MT. At this point, LE wants the location of JD and they are saying we already know you (MT) were there and can prove it, just tell us where JD is.

I second that theory. It seems the details of the released information sends a strong message to FD and MT: we have evidence, our case is almost built and arrests are forthcoming.

Can you imagine the immense pressure FD and MT must be under?! They are both involved in civil and criminal cases. They can't live together and support each other emotionally. FD hasn't seen his kids in over two months and will likely lose custody, as well as his business. Who would want to be associated with such a rat?

At this point, if I were in their shoes, I would likely confess my involvement just to take the pressure off and accept the inevitable outcome of standing trial and serving time. What do you have to lose when you have nothing?

In short, I would like to believe this information was published in order to force someone's hand. And what awful news for JD's family to learn.

Last edited:
Well, well, well. Wouldn't it be cool if old MT got messy and had to discard her bra in the bag?

It would totally have her skin cells on it.

We can certainly hope, can't we?
Unlikely, but wouldn't that be grand? Really hoping they have found one or both dna on the clothing etc. That would be a home run. MOO.

Maybe. I buy a lot from Amazon (including those extendable-handled Rubbermaid mops) and they once told me I had a bad lot number.

Hope, I would think FD and MT are wracking their brains trying to remember what exactly was in the bag with the mops and Jennifer's t-shirt.

If those two weren't burning up the burner phones already, they sure are now!

LE is brilliant to selectively "leak" the contents in order to torment these two felons.

This moment was worth waiting for!

(Just wondering how Pattis will wrangle these facts into the "Gone Girl" story.)

I second that theory. It seems the details of the released information sends a strong message to FD and MT: we have evidence, our case is almost built and arrests are forthcoming.

Can you imagine the immense pressure FD and MT must be under?! They are both involved in civil and criminal cases. They can't live together and support each other emotionally. FD hasn't seen his kids in over two months and his career is over. Who would want to do business with such a rat?

If I were in their shoes, I would likely confess my involvement just to take the pressure off and accept the inevitable outcome of standing trial and serving time. What do you have to lose when you have nothing?

In short, I would like to believe this information was published in order to force someone's hand. And what awful news for JD's family to learn.

I think, like several others here, that the announcement of the t shirt being found is a message to MT-and this also says to me that she hasn’t fully cooperated, because otherwise, they wouldn’t need to do this. They could have waited until murder charges are filed. I do think the good guys are speaking directly to MT and her attorney. They know she has information which would put FD away, but she hasn’t given it up yet. They are telling her “we might not need you, and if you don’t hurry up and give us what we need, you’re going down with him”. IMOO, she has at least spoken to FD or his lawyer by phone, regardless of the court order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member