Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is that the lack of gag makes it possible for us to have some info to discuss here, so it would hinder sleuthing absolutely. But I've followed cases with a gag in place and its doable.

But the reason I support the gag here is that I do believe in the role of strong defense representation for the accused. In this case though I believe that the Pattis Patter is actually hurting FD so in a way the gag might protect FD from the antics of his atty and focus Pattis on the task of defending his client in court and not out of court. This is clearing MOO and could be debated endlessly.

I'm not sure trying cases in public does much for justice but this can be debated endlessly I suppose.

So, heads you win and tails I lose or visa versa!
MOO
Totally get it.
For selfish reasons I want NP to keep talking. LOL.
What is your take on why LE has made this latest statement?
Not complaining as we have all been waiting for SOMETHING. And this is big, IMO.
I have checked out the clarity of LE surveillance cameras in Hartford and it is awesome. Not seeing grainy videos as Norm has posited.
So, they have clear state of the art videos of FD and MT and that contractor's trash bag with JD's clothing drenched in blood.
Fotis is going down even if they never recover her body IMO.
It's only a matter of time.
When was the last time we saw FD grocery shopping, hover boarding, eating sushi, jogging, preparing his house for sale?
I'm thinking he is in his own private hell hunkered down in his 15,000 sq foot house surrounded by memories of his children.
The walls are closing in.
My guess is by the time this goes to trial he will have a public defender.
All my MOO MOO and MOO.

Farber vs Fore group
191.00 07/31/2019 D BOND
Document.gif
newred.gif

Motion for Posting of Surety Bond Re Prejudgment Remedy No
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17452524
“Reckless allegations by Plaintiff has affected his business “
Also, Plaintiff is abusing court system, overreaching and might put him out of business
“Waging a war of attrition “

Reckless choices have ruined your client’s business, NP. Enough already!

Oh my gosh, this is so sad. Even though most of us are convinced that he/FD is the one responsible (with of course possibly an accomplice) for JD's death/disappearance, just hearing of her clothing items that he disposed of and cleaning supplies, just really hits a person hard. It sure does worry me now that he may have dismembered her, otherwise why remove her clothing if he was just planning on disposing of her body? Also, how big were these "contractor bags" Must be pretty good size to dispose of mops also? Maybe it's just the mop heads?

It just brings me to tears, again. It is so, so sad. I feel so bad for Jennifer's children, her mom, other family members and friends. I just cannot imagine what they are going through...Prayers are with them and for Justice for Jennifer - the sooner the better!!!!

Contractor trash bags vary but some will come up to a person’s waist. I’ve used them here and there to contain bulky things like things that got wet in the basement because they don’t tear. Mood can be shorter or extendable—or broken to fit. MOO.

What this implies to me is that something like her being missing sooner than expected did prompt the parking of her car at the park as a last resort because if the idea is to act like someone accosted her there and the body was dumped there, it would be illogical to think that person kept the clothes. IMHO, those clothes may have someone’s DNA mixed with the blood so they had to go. Thinking of the blood and DNA in the kitchen, a place where sponges and mops may be found. IMHO.

And now when was that banging? Air compressor maybe used for power tools to dismember, crush, or power wash? IMOO.

The shirt police believe Jennifer Farber Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared was found stained with her blood in a Hartford trash can
The items found in a garbage bin on Albany Avenue in Hartford as part of the investigation into the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos included a Vineyard Vines T-shirt stained with her blood that police believe she was wearing the morning she disappeared.

Police also discovered a bra that they believe is hers as well as two mops and some sponges with small amounts of blood on them, according to law enforcement sources.

This is insult upon, literally, injury. :(

Horrible.
I found this in an older patch.com article. Sheds some more light on what was found in the garbage dumping spree on Albany Ave. Apologies if this was recently posted. Haven't had time to check the thread.
NEW CANAAN, CT — A Vineyard Vines t-shirt stained with Jennifer Farber Dulos' blood was among the items police recovered in the Hartford area as part of the investigation into her disappearance, writes the Hartford Courant.

Jennifer Dulos is believed to have been wearing the shirt on May 24 when she vanished, and in addition to that item, police also recovered a bra that investigators believe is hers, according to the publication.

The items, with sponges and two mops which also contained blood, were found in the days immediately following Jennifer Dulos' disappearance. They were found in black contractor garbage bags in garbage cans on Albany Avenue, the road where Fotis Dulos and his now ex-girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, are accused of dumping the items.

In CT, do spouses have an interest in assets obtained by the other spouse while in the marriage?

In other words, is everything considered Community Assets/Property?

Fore Group did not begin until November of 2014 (Better Business Bureau Records), After the JF and FD marriage in August of 2014.

If so, JD has an interest in ALL the Fore Group properties and of course the children have an interest, regardless.
I don't think CT is a community property state

Totally get it.

All my MOO MOO and MOO.

IDK. To me this info leak seems to represent key pieces of evidence that could be crucial to case. Everyone will have an opinion so by all means share!

So to me though trying to think like the State Atty, you have to wonder what message he is trying to send and to whom he is directing the message to IMO. Just an assumption on my part as I clearly DKS.

What do you think he is saying and doing?

So, who is States Atty in conversation with on this case: Pattis, FD, MT, Bowman. Possibly by extension he is in convo with MT family too as they might be the voice of reason in her life but IDK.

What message is he sending to them or is it directed at one person in particular and their atty?

My bet is the message is to one person and their atty in particular but we could debate this forever and not know! But its fun sometimes to try and read the tea leaves or look in the crystal ball! This all might be something and might be a whole lotta nothing but I think its something and a very big something as we have heard zip for weeks and so to hear there is a tee and underwear!

MOO

Last edited:
I had no idea that she could do this. But would she? How would she do this-Is it triggered by her attempt to collect all of the money he owes her?
If I were Jennifer's mom I would do everything in my power to bankrupt FD, therefore giving him fewer resources to grab her grandchildren and run.

It also would give her great personal satisfaction to see such a money-grubbing leech go broke, the ultimate punishment for killing her daughter.

Totally get it.
Not complaining as we have all been waiting for SOMETHING. And this is big, IMO.
I have checked out the clarity of LE surveillance cameras in Hartford and it is awesome. Not seeing grainy videos as Norm has posited.
So, they have clear state of the art videos of FD and MT and that contractor's trash bag with JD's clothing drenched in blood.
Fotis is going down even if they never recover her body IMO.
It's only a matter of time.
When was the last time we saw FD grocery shopping, hover boarding, eating sushi, jogging, preparing his house for sale?
I'm thinking he is in his own private hell hunkered down in his 15,000 sq foot house surrounded by memories of his children.
The walls are closing in.
My guess is by the time this goes to trial he will have a public defender.
All my MOO MOO and MOO.

If we believe that there is some good in every person, no matter how small, perhaps he is feeling remorse for what he’s done to those kids and their mom. MOO.

A source tells @FOX61News
that New Canaan and State Police notified #JenniferDulos' family that the shirt she was wearing the day she disappeared was among the bloody evidence found in #Hartford in May.

This info didn't come up when I clicked but I'm puzzled by it. First, who gave the info to Jennifer's family and when?

So the shirt would have been in one of the bags dropped in garbage cans by FD and MT?

It seems only the children would know what their mother was wearing that day so did they identify the shirt?

It wouldn't have been found at the garbage dump because all the stuff there was ground up and not recognizable, right?

So FD took Jennifer's shirt off her dead body? Would this add to suspicion that her body was dismembered?

Otherwise, why undress her before disposing of her?

(Edit: Somehow I missed several posts on this. Will read and perhaps delete my thoughts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark