Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Jennifer's mom I would do everything in my power to bankrupt FD, therefore giving him fewer resources to grab her grandchildren and run.

It also would give her great personal satisfaction to see such a money-grubbing leech go broke, the ultimate punishment for killing her daughter.

And giving her more resources to help those kids.

My guess is that FD only choice on counsel at this point given his financial situation is No Case Norm or Public Defender.

For my money I'd go with the Public Defender at this point as with the way the Pattis show is going FD just should show up at BPT jail to start serving his term and not wasting time being 'free' with his ankle bracelet.
MOO
Better make sure that ankle bracelet is still working and FD’s still wearing it. He must be in panic mode.

This info didn't come up when I clicked but I'm puzzled by it. First, who gave the info to Jennifer's family and when?

So the shirt would have been in one of the bags dropped in garbage cans by FD and MT?

It seems only the children would know what their mother was wearing that day so did they identify the shirt?

It wouldn't have been found at the garbage dump because all the stuff there was ground up and not recognizable, right?

So FD took Jennifer's shirt off her dead body? Would this add to suspicion that her body was dismembered?

Otherwise, why undress her before disposing of her?
Yes, the shirt was amongst the items LE found intact when they searched the trash cans on Albany. Not everything on Albany was picked up and possibly incinerated and LE was lucky to find a number of bags intact. It seems the tee and underwear were part of what they found. We have no idea of HC source but my guess is that the story had to have been confirmed as HC is usually solid.

I just hope the source wasn't Pattis as this particular reporter has leaked for Pattis in the past IMO. But not sure why Pattis would be leaking this information and I'm also not certain this information would have been in the discovery that Pattis has in his possession.

So, its all a bit of a mystery and the tea leaves can be read any number of ways.

Curious what other folks think!!!!

MOO

This info didn't come up when I clicked but I'm puzzled by it. First, who gave the info to Jennifer's family and when?

So the shirt would have been in one of the bags dropped in garbage cans by FD and MT?

It seems only the children would know what their mother was wearing that day so did they identify the shirt?

It wouldn't have been found at the garbage dump because all the stuff there was ground up and not recognizable, right?

So FD took Jennifer's shirt off her dead body? Would this add to suspicion that her body was dismembered?

Otherwise, why undress her before disposing of her?

I wrote somewhere above that I think it does indicate dismemberment, etc. I don’t want to be graphic or gross but Jennifer had long hair and from my own experience, stray hairs often fall out and sometimes end up, let’s say, under my shirt. And wouldn’t skin cells be on a bra? Blood wouldn’t be enough here on DNA? I’m not arguing; I’m wondering. MOO.

I’m also just thinking that if JD was like others I know, she wore her favorite clothes more than once and someone may have a photo of her in the shirt. Even someone at the school in those random shots people take at kid events like parties and field day. Since she was going to two appointments, maybe it was dressier or not—, and maybe she bought it online or using a debit or credit card. Forgive me for not knowing what stores are around and for thinking she might be busy with five kids and shop online. Just random thoughts. MOO.

IDK. To me this info leak seems to represent key pieces of evidence that could be crucial to case. Everyone will have an opinion so by all means share!

So to me though trying to think like the State Atty, you have to wonder what message he is trying to send and to whom he is directing the message to IMO. Just an assumption on my part as I clearly DKS.

What do you think he is saying and doing?

So, who is States Atty in conversation with on this case: Pattis, FD, MT, Bowman. Possibly by extension he is in convo with MT family too as they might be the voice of reason in her life but IDK.

What message is he sending to them or is it directed at one person in particular and their atty?

My bet is the message is to one person and their atty in particular but we could debate this forever and not know! But its fun sometimes to try and read the tea leaves or look in the crystal ball! This all might be something and might be a whole lotta nothing but I think its something and a very big something as we have heard zip for weeks and so to hear there is a tee and underwear!

MOO

To me—MOO—the message is to whoever needs to hear it: We’ve done our homework and we’re coming. If you have anything to share to save yourself somewhat, now is the time to do it. MOO.

Comment from Ponytail from CT Post:

In a statement, Fotis Dulos’ lawyer, Norm Pattis, said the revelation was news to him.

“I am unaware of any evidence about what she was wearing when she disappeared,” he said. “This sounds like desperate speculation.”

NP... newsflash: you and your client are the desperate ones. Your pathetic theories are desperate.

Pattis is good for a little humor now and then, isn't he?

As if his being unaware of this evidence means anything at all!

I'm guessing LE released this information since they were about to have to share it with Pattis' team anyway and wanted to catch him off guard.

Not looking good for MT in reference to this recent article. Not only is that her in that video helping FD “dispose” of items, TWO mops were discovered. MT was there with FD in JDs house when JD was murdered. Not enough time for MT to arrive later with that time frame. JMO

I bet Vineyard Vines has record of the purchase of that shirt. I don’t know how long they keep records but The Murray brothers are from Greenwich, CT I believe and would be willing to help!
I wonder too if the mop heads would have identifying numbers on them which could be traced to a lot number and, therefore a store.

The housekeeper should recognize mops from the house.

Last edited:
IDK. To me this info leak seems to represent key pieces of evidence that could be crucial to case. Everyone will have an opinion so by all means share!

So to me though trying to think like the State Atty, you have to wonder what message he is trying to send and to whom he is directing the message to IMO. Just an assumption on my part as I clearly DKS.

So, who is States Atty in conversation with on this case: Pattis, FD, MT, Bowman. Possibly by extension he is in convo with MT family too as they might be the voice of reason in her life but IDK.

What message is he sending to them or is it directed at one person in particular and their atty?

My bet is the message is to one person and their atty in particular but we could debate this forever and not know! But its fun sometimes to try and read the tea leaves or look in the crystal ball! This all might be something and might be a whole lotta nothing but I think its something and a very big something as we have heard zip for weeks and so to hear there is a tee and underwear!

MOO
I agree! I think the message is to MT. At this point, LE wants the location of JD and they are saying we already know you (MT) were there and can prove it, just tell us where JD is.

If we believe that there is some good in every person, no matter how small, perhaps he is feeling remorse for what he’s done to those kids and their mom. MOO.
Remorse would make a man tell what happened to the children's mother and where her body is hidden.

I believe there are some people so narcissistic they only have concern for themselves.

FD is one of them.

Sad thing is, who would know what she was wearing that morning when she dropped the kids off at school? (the 5 kids).
There is a very good possibility that there were cameras in the parking lot of their school when she dropped them off and also a camera over the front door of the school that would show her, if she walked them into the school.

Yes, the shirt was amongst the items LE found intact when they searched the trash cans on Albany. Not everything on Albany was picked up and possibly incinerated and LE was lucky to find a number of bags intact. It seems the tee and underwear were part of what they found. We have no idea of HC source but my guess is that the story had to have been confirmed as HC is usually solid.

I just hope the source wasn't Pattis as this particular reporter has leaked for Pattis in the past IMO. But not sure why Pattis would be leaking this information and I'm also not certain this information would have been in the discovery that Pattis has in his possession.

So, its all a bit of a mystery and the tea leaves can be read any number of ways.

Curious what other folks think!!!!

MOO
there is a vineyard vines store on Elm St ( main shopping area of New Canaan) I bet they have all credit card receipts JMO

MOO
I think it's a shot across the bow but can't figure out the timing.
And reading about her clothing brings it all home.
OMG. That beautiful, vibrant mother of five. Thrown in the trash. There are no words.
How do the people caring for the children explain this?
It's inconceivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member