Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely call me the pessimist!! But happy to play! I’ll one-up you here:
Pre- your # 1. FD is seen in the video placing the knife in the trash can which he then covers with a dripping wet pillow and no one goes anywhere near said can, until DD comes into the frame!!
Episode of the Twilight Zone? You win, Chicago54! (but it's midnight.....who is DD?)

Definitely call me the pessimist!! But happy to play! I’ll one-up you here:
Pre- your # 1. FD is seen in the video placing the knife in the trash can which he then covers with a dripping wet pillow and no one goes anywhere near said can, until DD comes into the frame!!

Oh, I have a better one, Chicago54:
Eight of the cans are lined up in a row.
Eight homeless guys in shabby military suits open the lids in unison.
They pull out knives and start to march down the street twirling them.
The band plays the Connecticut State Song. (or the Greek National Anthem)
All caught on CCTV for posterity.

(I told you I was tired.)

Last edited:
@afitzy

In my opinion only this is 80 Mountain Spring Road. There was no traler anywhere that I could see. I got brave enough to drive up onto the property and it was just eerily secluded and quite and take a look at what I found around the back. The garage area is completely hiddened and only visable after driving around the side of the house, so a truck could have been parked there or pulled inside the garage to say unload something and go totally unnoticed. Also someone could walk right up and enter property from the back.
Wonderful photos! Thanks for having the courage to do this as your photos make it come alive in the way that the video and other stills we've seen doesn't really do.

You are right that it looks secluded. And you got the perfect pictures of the drains that were checked.

Keep trying to figure out why FD would be sitting in an empty secluded house for so long according to the arrest warrant and phone ping info? And why go back and forth to 4Jx? Did he also go to Deercliff?

Here is the google map of where you took all your great pictures - 4Jx/585 Deercliff/80MS:

Google Maps

OMG....I was shaking in my boots. I was so scared.
Thank you for doing this as these pictures IMO make it so much easier to be at street level and in the shoes/boots of FD going between these properties.

Its interesting that there didn't seem to be any police tape or police presence? Did you see any tape or LE vehicles?

@afitzy

Again, in my opinion only (haha) this the entrance to 4 JC. He has no trespassing signs and plastic chains everywhere. I was surprised just how close it was to the Avon town line, like 50 feet or less. I took a video but it won't let me download it due to size.
You are the woman, tkb!!

I nominate you to go to Family Court and observe, maybe snap some pictures outside!

@afitzy
In my opinion this is Albany Avenue and Garden Street. I had a couple videos but it won't let me post them due to size. What stood out to me most is I was there tonight at 7:30 on a Monday night and there were people everywhere, tons of them...driving, riding, walking, hanging out on the street corners and in front of the store fronts...just people all over. What a stupid thing to attempt the "Trash Bin of Stupidity Date Night" (first coined by @MollyDDD) then at roughly this same time only on a Friday evening instead? There must have been throngs of people just watching these two. Whenever I have to go to this neighborhood for work, I won't go past dark. My opinion is this neighborhood is quieter in the day and comes alive at night, with the majority of illegal activity beginning at dusk and being heaviest on Friday/Saturday nights.

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_194417529.jpg
    IMG_20190805_194417529.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 41
Eight homeless guys in shabby military suits open them in unison.

I wonder if the Pattis investigator is heading down Albany Ave too and looking for potential witnesses? Or perhaps FD takes a pan of baklava and starts handing it out to the people asking them if they have seen a knife or "Fudge"?

Just hope LE has this totally buttoned up and anyone involved with the found evidence is being protected?

MOO

So so interesting. So thats the can! I wonder if people that might have been in the bakery might have seen him too? I pictured the can closer to Garden St. and not right in ft of the bakery.

So the person that was dumpster diving was walking down Albany past Garden and towards the bakery when he stopped to look in the dumpster.

Your pictures cleared it up perfectly as I was confused. Can't believe that not one of the press folks published decent photos of Albany so thanks for the close up of the can! The other photos of the bakery were from the first batch of press reports and maybe were taken further away as the press might not have been allowed in close? IDK but you picture makes it easy to understand what was going on with the dumpster diver.

Thank you !

Initially I thought the trash cans would be hard to access with the top on it. But maybe the person was able to lean in a bit and look to see what was inside the dumpster? IDK

Here is HC description:

"In an exclusive interview with The Courant after his release from prison this week on misdemeanor charges of failure to appear and trespassing, the man — still wearing his gray prison garb — said he was walking on Albany Avenue just past Garden Street [BBM] when he reached into a garbage can and saw a pillow".
That type of trash can has a 1 foot tall opening on 2-4 sides with a 'roof' on top, to make it easy for people to throw things in it without touching it. And in this case, I now realize, to make it easy for people to reach into it.
MOO

@afitzy
In my opinion this is Albany Avenue and Garden Street. I had a couple videos but it won't let me post them due to size. What stood out to me most is I was there tonight at 7:30 on a Monday night and there were people everywhere, tons of them...driving, riding, walking, hanging out on the street corners and in front of the store fronts...just people all over. What a stupid thing to attempt the "Trash Bin of Stupidity Date Night" (first coined by @MollyDDD) then at roughly this same time only on a Friday evening instead? There must have been throngs of people just watching these two. Whenever I have to go to this neighborhood for work, I won't go past dark. My opinion is this neighborhood is quieter in the day and comes alive at night, with the majority of illegal activity beginning at dusk and being heaviest on Friday/Saturday nights.
Kudos.

You have given us a better sense of this area than any of the articles we have read IMO.

I honestly wish the HC Reporter Dave Altimari who said he spent alot of time on Albany could make it come alive like you do in your description. Don't get me wrong, I love the reporting of Owens and Altimari but Albany Ave sounds like a story in and of itself and your explanation of how it changes into another world at night makes so much sense.

I know it was scary but thank you again for doing it. Just glad you made it home safe and sound!

Eight homeless guys in shabby military suits open them in unison.
All caught on CCTV for posterity.

Love this image! Captures the craziness of everything...

My crazy brain is reeling with all these pieces and characters.

The @thekirbyfamily photos of Albany and the vivid description of how the place changes at night has me really wondering what FD and MT were doing there trying to get rid of what they were carrying?

Did they not see the people hanging around? Did they think the people wouldn't notice them in an expensive truck? Short white bald buy and strung out white woman just driving down the street throwing things out?

Did FD for reasons we don't get maybe want to be seen? The Hartford cameras were a story that played out broadly. If he took the time to research the trash pickup schedule on a holiday weekend don't you think he would research the cameras too? If you put Albany Ave Hartford CT into google one of the first articles that pops up is all about the cameras.

Still not seeing this trashbin odyssey of stupidity at all from the guy that is supposed to be the smartest one in the room? Was this the part of the plan that was not planned? Why Albany Ave? Or was it planned?

MOO

Brava! You are a total trooper for doing this! Thank you.

So interesting as I didn't expect to see a new house here as my recollection was that what was there before was a 70s era shake covered rambler. The RE listing said there are 4 acres there so maybe the shake covered rambler is still there someplace. Its also strange as the RE listing still is showing the property as build to suit? Maybe he split the lots? I admit to being confused.

I wonder when he built this and what money did he use? I'm not seeing the house you took pictures of on google street view which looks to be from 2013 period. So this must have been done fairly recently. I wonder why he did it given the other unsold houses in Farmington?

I'm confused as I don't think this is the way FD has it even listed on the FORE website:

585 Deercliff Road - Fore Group Inc.

Does anyone understand this?

Here is a picture of the mail box at 80 MS t(forgot to post earlier) that might shed some light...notice the two of them with such very close numbers? And there was only one house, I couldn't find another that mailbox would be for. Also, just past 80 MS there were 4-5 for sale signs from Fore for what looked like property that appears vacant.

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_191230840.jpg
    IMG_20190805_191230840.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 45
So so interesting. So thats the can! I wonder if people that might have been in the bakery might have seen him too? I pictured the can closer to Garden St. and not right in ft of the bakery.

So the person that was dumpster diving was walking down Albany past Garden and towards the bakery when he stopped to look in the dumpster.

Your pictures cleared it up perfectly as I was confused. Can't believe that not one of the press folks published decent photos of Albany so thanks for the close up of the can! The other photos of the bakery were from the first batch of press reports and maybe were taken further away as the press might not have been allowed in close? IDK but you picture makes it easy to understand what was going on with the dumpster diver.

Thank you !

Initially I thought the trash cans would be hard to access with the top on it. But maybe the person was able to lean in a bit and look to see what was inside the dumpster? IDK

Here is HC description:

"In an exclusive interview with The Courant after his release from prison this week on misdemeanor charges of failure to appear and trespassing, the man — still wearing his gray prison garb — said he was walking on Albany Avenue just past Garden Street [BBM] when he reached into a garbage can and saw a pillow".

MOO MOO
While looking at @thekirbyfamily photo of the trash can at the curb in front of the bakery, I wondered, is it always out there? Or had it been placed there for pickup? And when did presumed dumpster diver (DD) have access to FDs trash?

I decided to look up trash collection schedule for the address (verified from their FB, yelp and pretty much everywhere else! )

Scotts' Jamaican Bakery
1344 Albany Ave
Hartford, Connecticut 06112

According to http://gis1.hartford.gov/images/New_Collection_day.pdf

The color coded map indicates trash pick up day, for the section of Albany Ave (near Garden St), is Friday. If I’m interpreting their posts correctly, @thekirbyfamily took the photos, today, on Monday, therefore that trash can must always be at the curb.

Then I started thinking about the day FD made the Trashcan Odyssey of Stupidity ( is that what @lilbitty calls it?)

It was Friday, the 24th. So trash would have been just picked up earlier that day when he started adding his trash to cans around 7PM. Im going to make an educated guess that most, if not all, of the cans on that stretch of Albany, were pretty much empty. Memorial Day was the next Monday the 27th, but there was no trash pick up. According to the same site noted above:

“When a holiday or observance of a holiday falls on a Monday through Friday, regular waste and recycling collection will be delayed by one day for that week. There will also be a pick-up on Saturday during each holiday week.”

So all the trash put in those cans from May24-31, would not be picked up until Jun 1. (LE certainly did luck out when they made their search May 31!) but my real questions here are for the reporters of the Courant article. They make a point of saying they finally found DD after his release from jail ( on another matter) and interview him while still in his “gray prison garb.” Hopefully they ascertained his incarceration dates to help verify his access to the cans on the specified dates. If this DD does indeed exist, and is actually on tape pulling items from the can, it will be interesting to hear the date of his trash pick and compare it with FDs deposit date, and video of all other deposits into the can, and all other removals that may have occurred.

It seems as though IMO, that FDs deposits would have been near the very bottom of the cans...in black garbage bags...hopefully, one day soon, we can watch the video. MOO

@afitzy

In my opinion only this is 80 Mountain Spring Road. There was no traler anywhere that I could see. I got brave enough to drive up onto the property and it was just eerily secluded and quite and take a look at what I found around the back. The garage area is completely hiddened and only visable after driving around the side of the house, so a truck could have been parked there or pulled inside the garage to say unload something and go totally unnoticed. Also someone could walk right up and enter property from the back.

Thank you thekirbyfamily.:):):)
The time, the effort to do all this is terrific.
Helps explain the home and surroundings.

Love this image! Captures the craziness of everything...

My crazy brain is reeling with all these pieces and characters.

The @thekirbyfamily photos of Albany and the vivid description of how the place changes at night has me really wondering what FD and MT were doing there trying to get rid of what they were carrying?

Did they not see the people hanging around? Did they think the people wouldn't notice them in an expensive truck? Short white bald buy and strung out white woman just driving down the street throwing things out?

Did FD for reasons we don't get maybe want to be seen? The Hartford cameras were a story that played out broadly. If he took the time to research the trash pickup schedule on a holiday weekend don't you think he would research the cameras too? If you put Albany Ave Hartford CT into google one of the first articles that pops up is all about the cameras.

Still not seeing this trashbin odyssey of stupidity at all from the guy that is supposed to be the smartest one in the room? Was this the part of the plan that was not planned? Why Albany Ave? Or was it planned?

MOO
I just made a pretty long post, during which time I was not following the thread. I was researching the trash pick up. It’s a odd that he did place the trash here on a Friday night. I’ve assumed all along that he DID research it, because he wanted the trash taken to MIRA ASAP. Maybe he read it incorrectly and thought the 24th pick up would be the 25? Who knows, but most of the cans he looked in would have only had part of one day’s worth of trash inside.
Or maybe he did it on purpose-so it would be in the cans for one long week plus one day. Going back to the speculation that he was framing, or trying to frame Red Truck Employee...having the garbage on the street longer would have been better. And maybe that’s why he CHOSE to make the deposits where and when he did!
MOO MOO
And for those who are reading along, I’ve been using DD for dumpster diver. Sorry if I forgot my code in a post before.

So how I would describe Albany Ave layout... Scott's Jamaican Bakery is closer to the beginning of Hartford section of Albany Avenue coming from West Hartford. Garden Street is several blocks further down, much closer to where Albany Avenue is about to curve and become Main Street near downtown Avenue before it

Thank you !

Here is HC description:

Thank you !

Here is HC description:

That quote from the Courant has me puzzled because this is how I would describe the Albany Avenue layout... Scott's Jamaican Bakery is a few blocks from Homested Avenue, which is beginning of the Upper Albany neighborhood coming from the direction of West Hartford. Garden Street is much further down and a few blocks shy of the Clay Arsenal neighborhood where Albany Avenue merges with Main Street before going into downtown Hartford. So I thought Garden Street was significant for the discarded license plates in the storm drain but according to the Courant it makes it sound as if the bakery/garbage can are near Garden Street too and I just don't think I would say that's the case. 14-15 blocks between them actually.

I could just be really confused though...

Thanks for this view of 4Jx as looking on google maps makes the distance between the properties look greater I think. But they really are close together as your pictures so brilliantly show.

Can you see a way that FD could have evaded LE view by staying at 585 Deercliff? Or keeping a vehicle at 585 Deercliff and going out the back of 4Jx to get there and then zipping off to NC?

I am still shocked that a new house is on that property. FORE website doesn't show it at all the way your pictures show it too. Why would his website not be updated? Why would he put money into yet another large house?

MOO

After seeing both properties I think 80 MS would have afforded him more seclusion, secrecy, etc. 585 DC was more visible from the road, had neighbors, including FD in closer proximity, and seemed to be on a road that was more heavily travelled. Just MOO.

Thanks for this view of 4Jx as looking on google maps makes the distance between the properties look greater I think. But they really are close together as your pictures so brilliantly show.

Can you see a way that FD could have evaded LE view by staying at 585 Deercliff? Or keeping a vehicle at 585 Deercliff and going out the back of 4Jx to get there and then zipping off to NC?

I am still shocked that a new house is on that property. FORE website doesn't show it at all the way your pictures show it too. Why would his website not be updated? Why would he put money into yet another large house?

MOO

Just hypothesis here...I looked at that link to the Fore page about the house...from the description of the land it's correct. It is situated on the side of the mountain that faces the Farmington Valley. Could that image of the house and from what the writing led me to think simply be an example of what could go there? Maybe he didn't have any takers in the "design your own house" catagory and just built something then? IDK.

Thank you for doing this as these pictures IMO make it so much easier to be at street level and in the shoes/boots of FD going between these properties.

Its interesting that there didn't seem to be any police tape or police presence? Did you see any tape or LE vehicles?

No, nothing at all. FD has way more at the entrance to 4 JC with his little no trespassing signs and plastic chains than there is at 80 MS or 585 DF in my opinion. When I pulled on to the property I fully expected someone to be around the corner as I turned it or for someone to come driving up a few minutes later asking me what I was doing. But I was there a good 15 minutes and the only thing I saw watching me was a deer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member