Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for everything, afitzy! I'm amazed at and so appreciative of your command of the facts and posting history for JD, research, document and link tracking / reposting abilities, and thoughtful consideration thereof. And frankly, I'm pretty envious of your 'MOO' image, it's hilarious to ME, I mean MOO!
Can we all just post cow images?

I believe that at one time, CT police had to arrest both persons if they went out to a DV call. I don’t know if it’s still that way.
These folks from LE clearly didn't get the memo.
Wonder what it would have taken for the police to actually do something? Him dumping the gas out of the can and lighting the house on fire?

This is an unbelievable story if proven. MOO

Absolutely.

Reading these articles and seeing the testimony from KM STBX this almost reads as bad fiction or if you are being pranked.

It just seems so sleezy and creepy and potentially life threatening.

Shocking actually.

GF was so on point to get the guards for her apt and to never set foot in CT!

What is going on with FD and KM?

I want to know who the guy with the crowbar and gas can is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta find him, well right after LE finds "Fudge" and the knife.....
MOO

I agree with every word you wrote—twice! And I thought about that pillow. They sell the “grandma” blue ticking-printed bed pillows all over like at dollar stores (do they have those in this mysterious and fascinating place called CT?) for like $5. Grabbing someone and pressing a pillow over the person’s face would be an effective way to keep the person quiet at that moment—and then you could throw away the pillow in a garbage can later...

Why did they need a “sex pad”-couldn’t they just go back to the house they previously shared if they were so inclined? Or what? FD isn’t Dr Ruth, after all

It’s like a bad, bad *advertiser censored* movie, the kind they rent expensive houses for (wait...). The way these two like to blackmail (over a $300 charge card?!), I would not put it past them to record who knows what or for it actually to be a violent ambush—like in JD’s garage. MOO.

I agree with every word you wrote—twice! And I thought about that pillow. They sell the “grandma” blue ticking-printed bed pillows all over like at dollar stores (do they have those in this mysterious and fascinating place called CT?) for like $5. Grabbing someone and pressing a pillow over the person’s face would be an effective way to keep the person quiet at that moment—and then you could throw away the pillow in a garbage can later...
Its tough to know what to think about the knife and pillow story as the post someone did about the inconsistencies in the story are real issues I think.

I'd love to believe LE has found a murder weapon in this case but it seems improbable as finding that knife was like a needle in the haystack. But I just keep thinking about the quality of the CCTV along that stretch and thinking maybe LE did find the needle in the haystack. IDK.

The thing though is that HC reporting is generally solid and maybe the reporter wanted to be first on the story when in reality in might have made sense to wait and then report the better story vs being first? Again, IDK.

IDK all reporters are different. HC is clearly going for being the first to report IMO in this Dulos case. Maybe the writer of the article will do a follow up to clarify and maybe LE will have found "Fudge" and the knife. That can't have been an easy story to research as the writer says he spent alot of time on Albany.

Will just have to hang on and see. MOO

Can we all just post cow images?
Just found the cow image today searching on the net...thought it was a very WS inside joke!

funny-two-cows.jpg

DBM

Absolutely.

Reading these articles and seeing the testimony from KM STBX this almost reads as bad fiction or as if you are being pranked. Is this a joke? Who are these people?

Shocking actually.

I want to know who the guy with the crowbar and gas can is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta find him, well right after LE finds "Fudge" and the knife.....
MOO

Also, where is FD these days? They haven’t been able to serve him the subpoena at 4JC. Is he staying somewhere else? Like at the Residence Inn in Avon, MTs last known address? (MOO). Are they sure his anklet is still working? How can someone on GPS monitoring not be able to be found to serve a subpoena? (Maybe it isn't legal to use it in that way, I’m not up on the intricacies of privacy laws and GPS monitoring).
Lots of questions here.
Can you imagine all the leads that LE is/was having to pursue and keep tabs on? How many players are there in this mess? Sounds like KM needs an ankle monitor too.
I'm furious that FD can't be served using the anklet as a locator.

He is, for all practical purposes, under the watch of LE.

The court should be able to serve him as surely as if he was sitting in a jail cell. Mad MOO!

Also, where is FD these days? They haven’t been able to serve him the subpoena at 4JC. Is he staying somewhere else? Like at the Residence Inn in Avon, MTs last known address? (MOO). Are they sure his anklet is still working? How can someone on GPS monitoring not be able to be found to serve a subpoena? (Maybe it isn't legal to use it in that way, I’m not up on the intricacies of privacy laws and GPS monitoring).
Lots of questions here.
Can you imagine all the leads that LE is/was having to pursue and keep tabs on? How many players are there in this mess? Sounds like KM needs an ankle monitor too.

They can’t find FD?! What? Yes, you’d think it’d be very easy to find a person with an ankle monitor if it works!

I know what you mean about all of the data points with this case! I hope LE has a big white board. Flowcharts must be essential. I myself am starting to think we need an FAQs document (Q. “What did FD say he knows and when?” A. “On blah, blah, blah, FD said he knows what he did and didn’t do.” (Or something.) I’m kidding sort of but also not.

I'm furious that FD can't be served using the anklet as a locator.

He is, for all practical purposes, under the watch of LE.

The court should be able to serve him as surely as if he was sitting in a jail cell. Mad MOO!

Maybe they do know but want to give him some time to go do things when he thinks he isn’t being watched?

We have clearly not been reading the right papers on this case - simply no words for some of these quotes:

Quotes from article:

"Fotis Dulos offered a room in his Farmington home where his civil lawsuit attorney and his estranged wife could be “intimate” in an effort to mend their failing marriage, according to court documents detailing his involvement in their divorce".

"In the days leading up to his own wife’s disappearance, Fotis Dulos tried to help his friend and attorney, Kent Mawhinney, save his marriage, but instead got him arrested". [BBM]

"Fotis Dulos is now dodging a subpoena to be deposed in the divorce case, according to a state marshal who said in a court filing that he tried several times to serve the 51-year-old at his Farmington home".

"The woman will instead testify Tuesday in Hartford Family Court about the past few months of her divorce, including her dealings with Fotis Dulos, according to her attorney, Zenas Zelotes".

"Mawhinney’s wife accused him of forcing her to have sex in exchange for living at their home rent free, according to the woman’s affidavit asking the court to issue a restraining order and require Mawhinney to remove his name as the beneficiary of her $750,000 life insurance policy". [Clarification of the insurance policy question BBM]

"A few months later, the woman called police about a man who showed up at her home with a crow bar and a gas can, court documents state. The woman believed the man was hired by her husband to harm her, according to court documents".

"The man was connected to Mawhinney, who told police he asked him about six months earlier to fix the garage door, court documents state. No arrests were made". [What is going on in Hartford - This sounded crazy scary? BBM]

"However, the woman did not report Fotis Dulos trying to intervene in her divorce until June 26 when she saw her estranged husband taking pictures outside her South Windsor home, according to the court filing. [What is this all about--looks like another violation-Hello Hartford Police? BBM]

Fotis Dulos: “I am going through a divorce myself and I know what it’s like and he wishes that someday that I would call Jennifer to do the same thing what he did for us and also told me that he would like to be friends with Jennifer someday,” the woman said in the affidavit.

Fotis Dulos insisted that she and Mawhinney go to Greece [whoever said Greece the other day KUDOS! Really wonder if this woman would have made it back alive!?! BBM ] to rekindle their romance, the affidavit said. Fotis Dulos also offered to write up an agreement that Mawhinney would sign to show good faith that he would treat her with respect, according to the affidavit.

“He suggested that Kent and I can be in one of the rooms and can be intimate,” she said in the affidavit.

"The woman brought a friend to the bar and Fotis Dulos asked thm to come back to his house, according to the affidavit. Fotis Dulos abruptly left after they declined to go to his house and the woman said she would only meet with Mawhinney if her attorney was present, according to the affidavit".

"Fotis Dulos contacted the woman again the next day to report that Mawhinney agreed to pay $1,800 for health insurance for her and her children from a previous marriage, the court documents said. The couple does not have children together".

"Fotis Dulos called the woman again the following day to tell her Mawhinney was threatening to have her charged with fraud over a $300 Macy’s bill, court documents state". [We went from reconciliation to charging her for fraud for $300 spending at Macy's in a nanosecond].

“The chain of events described above are not a coincidence,” her attorney said in his motion seeking a civil restraining order. “A reasonable person would be reasonably afraid for his or her physical safety.”

"The woman will instead testify Tuesday in Hartford Family Court about the past few months of her divorce, including her dealings with Fotis Dulos, according to her attorney, Zenas Zelotes".

You just can't make this ish up, this is beyond. It's clear quid pro quo. MOO

Absolutely.

Reading these articles and seeing the testimony from KM STBX this almost reads as bad fiction or as if you are being pranked. Is this a joke? Who are these people?

Shocking actually.

MOO

Once again, I wish Ann Rule was alive and in the middle of this, researching a book that would tell us all the ins and outs of these lunatics!

Sure, we'd have to wait a few years for publication but I would totally pre-order tomorrow!

For @afitzy:

In my opinion only (wink, wink) this is 585 Deercliff Road. It is literally across the street and one property over from the entrance to 4 JC. I did not see a trailer but I didn't drive up onto the property as I wasn't as brave in the beginning of this escapade as I was later on. I bet the neighbors love looking at the porta potty and dumpster sitting right there by the side of the road when they drive by.

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_183554436_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190805_183554436_HDR.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20190805_183632388.jpg
    IMG_20190805_183632388.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20190805_183630819.jpg
    IMG_20190805_183630819.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20190805_183637531_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190805_183637531_HDR.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20190805_183613482.jpg
    IMG_20190805_183613482.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 63
I hope LE conf
It’s like a bad, bad *advertiser censored* movie, the kind they rent expensive houses for (wait...). The way these two like to blackmail (over a $300 charge card?!), I would not put it past them to record who knows what or for it actually to be a violent ambush—like in JD’s garage. MOO.

I hope LE finds all of the texts and phone calls etc. to/from KM. Boy will they be interesting. MOO

I'm hoping with a lovely cake like they make out of fish and other icky stuff for animals at the zoo on their birthdays! And they could sing the version of the birthday song that ends with "and you smell like one too!" If you could give FD a gift for his birthday what would it be?
A note saying "I saw what you did this summer."

For @afitzy:

In my opinion only (wink, wink) this is 585 Deercliff Road. It is literally across the street and one property over from the entrance to 4 JC. I did not see a trailer but I didn't drive up onto the property as I wasn't as brave in the beginning of this escapade as I was later on. I bet the neighbors love looking at the porta potty and dumpster sitting right there by the side of the road when they drive by.

Be careful! Huh. Porta potty. Could that banging have been a grinder? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeeShell68