DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckle up IMO for this one:

Alex Jones and Fotis Dulos: The CT attorney who connects them

Quotes from article:

“I fight for people’s rights. In the Jones case I believe deeply in freedom of speech and I am concerned about emerging tendencies in the law to eliminate what we perceive to be hate speech,” the New Haven-based attorney said during a recent interview. “In Mr. Dulos’ case he’s been accused of, he’s suspected of a vicious crime and I defend people.”

MOO

So, KM has connections to someone who will show up with a crowbar and a gas can. Might he have passed those connections on to FD? Who is this “garage door repairman”? Aren’t garage doors central to the JD case? Hope LE is looking into this person.

It definitely seems like FD and KM are working as a tag team here. Maybe we need to bold this for LE. I am in horrified awe at the depth of the sleaziness in all of this; it’s creepy, it’s revealing as to how their minds work in that they revert to force and violence if their oh-so-suave plans of “romantic” interludes in someone else’s houses (are they teenagers?!) didn’t work. It’s like a bad adult movie. I really want to know where KM was on May 24. MOO.

Yeah, because he has been harmed the most in this situation. I hope LE hangs onto these vehicles for even longer than they really need to. I guess he has to get back to driving in style. How’s he supposed to impress women, driving a Kia?
Of course, he’s the one who is suffering per his interview. I guess he better start to sell some of those vehicles . MOO MOO

Just putting this article into this thread as the status of GAL "Show me the Money" Meehan remains up the air in Family Court following the motion by JD atty and FD atty to have him removed. Its unclear whether this issue was dealt with the recently posted sealed documents but just wanted to put the reminder here that this is an open issue in Family Court following the Psych Report incident.

Jennifer Dulos divorce shows controversial role of court-appointed child guardians
MOO

It definitely seems like FD and KM are working as a tag team here. Maybe we need to bold this for LE. I am in horrified awe at the depth of the sleaziness in all of this; it’s creepy, it’s revealing as to how their minds work in that they revert to force and violence if their oh-so-suave plans of “romantic” interludes in someone else’s houses (are they teenagers?!) didn’t work. It’s like a bad adult movie. I really want to know where KM was on May 24. MOO.
Also, where is FD these days? They haven’t been able to serve him the subpoena at 4JC. Is he staying somewhere else? Like at the Residence Inn in Avon, MTs last known address? (MOO). Are they sure his anklet is still working? How can someone on GPS monitoring not be able to be found to serve a subpoena? (Maybe it isn't legal to use it in that way, I’m not up on the intricacies of privacy laws and GPS monitoring).
Lots of questions here.
Can you imagine all the leads that LE is/was having to pursue and keep tabs on? How many players are there in this mess? Sounds like KM needs an ankle monitor too.

I totally believe that study.
Years back a friend was beaten badly by her
cheating, wealthy husband and she called 911.
This was shortly after a new law was implemented in my state that in DV if someone
had obvious injuries the opponent had to be arrested.
When the police officers arrived she was still
lying half dazed on the garage floor, with
two black eyes and bleeding heavily from her
nose.
One officer said, "I'm so sorry Mr. M. that this
has happened and I apologize to you that we
need to take you in and you're under arrest.
We're very sorry but the new law says so.
We apologize Mr. M., we have no choice.

My friend says she was so incensed at the
apologies to the beater and she was treated
like a kicked dog.

So I can believe that study.
I believe that at one time, CT police had to arrest both persons if they went out to a DV call. I don’t know if it’s still that way.

Absolutely.

Reading these articles and seeing the testimony from KM STBX this almost reads as bad fiction or as if you are being pranked. Is this a joke? Who are these people?

It just seems so sleezy and creepy and potentially life threatening.

Shocking actually.

GF was so on point to get the guards for her apt and to never set foot in CT!

What is going on with FD and KM?

I want to know who the guy with the crowbar and gas can is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta find him, well right after LE finds "Fudge" and the knife.....
MOO

Yes, believe it was a 2015 model but check the tax records posted in the prior thread to double check me.

I do wonder though if in doing the forensic work that the State took out the carpeting, seats and all accessories? Can you imagine if they simply towed back a shell of a Suburban to 4Jx? The cost to reinstall the interior would be substantial IMO. I guess FD could simply nail down a corn crate or milk carton to the drivers area in the event he wanted to immediately use the vehicle.

My guess is that these vehicles won't be returned anytime soon.

MOO
He might need a few corn crates.

Also, where is FD these days? They haven’t been able to serve him the subpoena at 4JC. Is he staying somewhere else? Like at the Residence Inn in Avon, MTs last known address? (MOO). Are they sure his anklet is still working? How can someone on GPS monitoring not be able to be found to serve a subpoena? (Maybe it isn't legal to use it in that way, I’m not up on the intricacies of privacy laws and GPS monitoring).
Lots of questions here.
Can you imagine all the leads that LE is/was having to pursue and keep tabs on? How many players are there in this mess? Sounds like KM needs an ankle monitor too.
My guess is that they have both pitched a tent on the top of Avon Mountain where it was reported that there is no cell signal! LE will never know what is going on. FD has his motor cycle (can save on rentals for a bit) and they can ride around the forest and enjoy their last days of freedom amidst the beauty of the forest. Perhaps we should send a note to the State Marshall that is looking for FD on the KM case and ask that they check Avon Mountain for a tent and 2 people wearing monitoring bracelets!

MOO

LE tears those cars apart and makes no apologies for doing so. Unfortunately, I know this from experience with a family member years ago. Many people are quite shocked when they get their cars back. I hope FD hits the (sun)roof!!
I can see him now, slamming the door like he did when the police came to his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678