Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil Case:
Amended compliant. Amts borrowed and repaid. Deercliff property discussion.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/Docu...sTeZB2tV7i8tudogy4WxiQhw3GdLcju1TyYzl5b5Trho0
Can we get the Cliff Notes on this?
Tiny recap?
I hate lawyer speak.
It's all Latin to me. MOO.
In this civil case, GF has been trying with limited success (until just recently IMO) since her husband died in 2017 to get FD/FORE to repay money (estimated to be roughly $2.5 million) he borrowed from late FIL. FD in true FD style stopped paying the loans as soon as the FIL died and has claimed in court that the funds borrowed were "gifts" from his late FIL.

GF tried tirelessly to get financial information for FORE/FD, bank records, books and records etc. and FD/FORE (using the atty KM) filed motion after motion of delay and counter claim. The tit for tat we have seen in Family Court played out here too under the guidance of FD atty KM (now in possession of his very own thread here on WS!). Case seemed to be going nowhere. FD was driving around in his expensive trucks and living in 4Jx which is a house that GF has been paying mortgage and taxes on and which JD owned 50%. This is the SAME house where MT had been living until recently.

FD had been called by the court to answer questions TWICE. The second time he was called was roughly 2 weeks ago AND HE DIDN'T show up. GF filed for judgment as she had reached the end of her rope on this situation. Judge didn't agree to give the judgment to end the case and give GF what she has wanted but he did say FD had to come to court w/i the next 45 days to be deposed.

MT atty wrote some long and complicated motions explaining why MT shouldn't have to testify in the case. GF said nothing doing and Judge ruled that MT as well has to show up in civil court to be deposed on the FORE finances.

This is very very basic thumbnail but gives you a framework of what all has been happening. It looks like the Judge is moving and energized to get GF some info and some answers. IMO its all quite tricky for MT because she and FD clearly used FORE funds to make the $75,000 loan for the house purchase of former employee. GF has asked for a forensic accountant to look at FORE books and records too it appears many 'irregular' payments have been made to FD which aren't explainable by the records themselves. My guess is that the list of people called to be deposed might just be expanded as it seems realistic to call in the former bank manager, the former FORE employee that purchased the house and even former atty KM who is no longer FD atty on this civil litigation.

Its odd that no accountant is listed for FD/FORE anyplace in the documents that I have seen. I would think the busines would have an accountant for the business and taxes. But maybe there wouldn't be an accountant that would sign off on the taxes or the books? IDK but I found it mighty odd to not see a CPA floating around in this financial cesspit.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• complaintamended.pdf
    352.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Civil Case:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/Docu...sTeZB2tV7i8tudogy4WxiQhw3GdLcju1TyYzl5b5Trho0

In this civil case, GF has been trying with limited success (until just recently IMO) since her husband died in 2017 to get FD/FORE to repay money (estimated to be roughly $2.5 million) he borrowed from late FIL. FD in true FD style stopped paying the loans as soon as the FIL died and has claimed in court that the funds borrowed were "gifts" from his late FIL.

GF tried tirelessly to get financial information for FORE/FD, bank records, books and records etc. and FD/FORE (using the atty KM) filed motion after motion of delay and counter claim. The tit for tat we have seen in Family Court played out here too under the guidance of FD atty KM (now in possession of his very own thread here on WS!). Case seemed to be going nowhere. FD was driving around in his expensive trucks and living in 4Jx which is a house that GF has been paying mortgage and taxes on and which JD owned 50%. This is the SAME house where MT had been living until recently.

FD had been called by the court to answer questions TWICE. The second time he was called was roughly 2 weeks ago AND HE DIDN'T show up. GF filed for judgment as she had reached the end of her rope on this situation. Judge didn't agree to give the judgment to end the case and give GF what she has wanted but he did say FD had to come to court w/i the next 45 days to be deposed.

MT atty wrote some long and complicated motions explaining why MT shouldn't have to testify in the case. GF said nothing doing and Judge ruled that MT as well has to show up in civil court to be deposed on the FORE finances.

This is very very basic thumbnail but gives you a framework of what all has been happening. It looks like the Judge is moving and energized to get GF some info and some answers. IMO its all quite tricky for MT because she and FD clearly used FORE funds to make the $75,000 loan for the house purchase of former employee. GF has asked for a forensic accountant to look at FORE books and records too it appears many 'irregular' payments have been made to FD which aren't explainable by the records themselves. My guess is that the list of people called to be deposed might just be expanded as it seems realistic to call in the former bank manager, the former FORE employee that purchased the house and even former atty KM who is no longer FD atty on this civil litigation.

Its odd that no accountant is listed for FD/FORE anyplace in the documents that I have seen. I would think the busines would have an accountant for the business and taxes. But maybe there wouldn't be an accountant that would sign off on the taxes or the books? IDK but I found it mighty odd to not see a CPA floating around in this financial cesspit.

Hope that helps.
“Financial cesspit”
MOO of the DAY AWARD

Civil Case:

Hope that helps.
I've been reading - but I have been away again and catching up! This is a great summary! It's very clear. As I've stated before, IMO, the motive was purely financial.

BBM when you can "cook" your own books - a CPA is not necessary. I believe FD's financials will be his downfall. I also believe there were a few "accountants" for his business - both domestic and international. JMO!

This is an intriguing line of thought IMO. I also sure hope LE looked everywhere in all the houses FD has access to with cadaver dogs. But if he put her in a sealed container inside a sealed wall or other hidden space, would LE or dogs be able to detect it?

For the most part, I've thought he wouldn't be stupid enough to hide her body in the house he owned, especially with so much wilderness to hand, but if he really did some research on airtight containers, and knew where to put it behind a recently 'finished' wall, crawlspace, sump in the basement, ducting inside walls, etc. it could be undetectable for 'the mean time' until he could abscond overseas with the children (as he threatened to do to JD as documented in Court Records by her), probably with a bunch of money he stole from JD and her family over time.

Recalling, at the time of the metal clanging / banging it was less than 12 hours since JD went missing, and he still thought he was in the clear and could go pick up the kids at GF's in NYC as he tried to do twice in the next several days. This funny little fellow literally thought he was going to get away with murder, so I wouldn't put it past him to hide her body under LE's noses like this scenario proposes, especially if he had plans to be a 'Gone Boy' shortly thereafter. MOO, MOO, MOO
Civil Case:
GF files motion of objection to FD request for bond.
IMO MUST READ! Questions FORE as a going concern, questions financial transactions etc. explains details of existing mtg on 4Jx that we previously didn't understand.

Reintroduction to the Nigerian Prince case against FORE as an example of FORE business practices.

FORE last tax return filed was 2016!

GF is en fuego IMO!

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17474879

BBM why yes she is and she is preparing her favorite dish: Fotis Flambe! Go GF, may the force be with you!

Civil Case:

Hope that helps.

Thanks afitzy.:):):)
Your summary is extremely helpful, in helping understand this mess.

I totally IMO agree. I IMO believed he timed it so that by the time someone realizes JD was missing it would be during that weekend when the children were with him and he would end up as full-time custodian. I too MOO believe he would abscond with the children to Europe. Gone boy totally.
Thankfully JD's friends and mom acted very quickly to notify LE that she was missing the same day she didn't make it to NYC for medical appointments, and they had already been into her house to check on her well being and had found her vehicle at Waveny Park before dark.

MOO: ITA, and with posts upthread speculating that JD may have had written down something about the situation with her estranged husband, and what people needed to know right away if she disappeared. I think NCPD was hard on it / probably already knew about FD being a wild card in her family's lives to put it nicely. There was also a post upthread that quoted NCPD officer, IIRC, as saying the main type of crime they had there was domestic violence. This would lead one to believe that they were aware and at the ready to step in quickly and efficiently, as it seems they did, gaining access to her house and finding her car toot suite.

Thankful JD, I think, as well, had a plan each day to check in with friends and / or nanny or her mom, and if she wasn't reachable within a few hours, to immediately call LE. It's heartbreaking to think of her living in fear for her life like that just because she wanted to divorce a man who she wasn't in love with anymore who had already moved on and was living with another woman.

MOO

Thankfully JD's friends and mom acted very quickly to notify LE that she was missing the same day she didn't make it to NYC for medical appointments, and they had already been into her house to check on her well being and had found her vehicle at Waveny Park before dark.

MOO: ITA, and with posts upthread speculating that JD may have had written down something about the situation with her estranged husband, and what people needed to know right away if she disappeared. I think NCPD was hard on it / probably already knew about FD being a wild card in her family's lives to put it nicely. There was also a post upthread that quoted NCPD officer, IIRC, as saying the main type of crime they had there was domestic violence. This would lead one to believe that they were aware and at the ready to step in quickly and efficiently, as it seems they did, gaining access to her house and finding her car toot suite.

Thankful JD, I think, as well, had a plan each day to check in with friends and / or nanny or her mom, and if she wasn't reachable within a few hours, to immediately call LE. It's heartbreaking to think of her living in fear for her life like that just because she wanted to divorce a man who she wasn't in love with anymore who had already moved on and was living with another woman.

MOO

MOO

If I'm remembering correctly, FD wasn't allowed at the kids' school. That would lead me to believe that the police were also aware there were major problems with FD.

A Hartford man may have found a knife linked to the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos in the trash — and then traded it away

Trigger Alert:

In reading this article the other day I have to admit being curious about the story surrounding the knife allegedly found in a trash can near the Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue. What kind of knife was found and where was it found? The descriptive words in the article didn't immediately seem understandable although fishing knife seemed easy to understand but the game referred to in the article of "four fingers" meant nothing.

Knife found near the Jamaican Bakery where the plates were dumped by FD and nearer to Garden Avenue:

Google Maps

I couldn't find reference to a game called "four fingers" but I did find one for "five fingers" as a drinking game. After watching the video I think I simply prefer to pay for a shot at a bar vs play this game!

Quotes from article:

"He then picked up the knife, which he described as being about the size of a fishing knife or a knife that might be used to play a game called “four fingers.” [BBM] He said he couldn’t remember if there was any blood on it. The man said he put the pillow back into the trash can, but took the knife".

“I put the knife in my pocket for some reason. I was thinking stupid. I was on that crack. I wanted a hit so bad I went looking for somebody to sell me some crack,” the man said.

"He ended up on Homestead Avenue and says he made a deal with a guy he called Fudge".

“Fudge gave me a $5 piece of crack, and then I gave him the knife, and that’s the last I saw of it,” he said.

"A few days later, the man said he was walking out of Community Court on Washington Street in Hartford when state police detectives approached him and took him to Troop H to give a statement. He said when state police detectives interviewed him, they grilled him about the identity of the man to whom he’d sold the knife".

The game:
Are You Gutsy Enough To Try This HORRIFYING Bar Game For A Free Shot?

Trigger Alert:

Urban Dictionary: Stabhand

Possible Knives:
Bass Pro Shops® XPS Professional-Grade Fillet Kit : Cabela's

Wüsthof Classic Fish Fillet Knife

Was the knife something that was simply grabbed during an altercation in the kitchen or was it a preplanned aspect of a plan to kill JD? I still wonder if the blood splatter noted in the arrest warrant would best be considered from blunt force trauma rather than knife wounds? IDK. But it seems like the entire clean up aspect of the 'brutal attack' in the JD garage was filled with miscalculations and frankly errors such as being caught on cameras on Albany Ave. Could the attack have started in the garage and moved to the kitchen and that is where the knife was grabbed? Or did the attacker come to the JD residence with a knife prepared to kill JD?

Still trying to puzzle this all out....curious what others think...

MOO

A Hartford man may have found a knife linked to the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos in the trash — and then traded it away

Trigger Alert:

In reading this article the other day I have to admit being curious about the story surrounding the knife allegedly found in a trash can near the Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue. What kind of knife was found and where was it found? The descriptive words in the article didn't immediately seem understandable although fishing knife seemed easy to understand but the game referred to in the article of "four fingers" meant nothing.

Knife found near the Jamaican Bakery where the plates were dumped by FD and nearer to Garden Avenue:

Google Maps

I couldn't find reference to a game called "four fingers" but I did find one for "five fingers" as a drinking game. After watching the video I think I simply prefer to pay for a shot at a bar vs play this game!

Quotes from article:

"He then picked up the knife, which he described as being about the size of a fishing knife or a knife that might be used to play a game called “four fingers.” [BBM] He said he couldn’t remember if there was any blood on it. The man said he put the pillow back into the trash can, but took the knife".

“I put the knife in my pocket for some reason. I was thinking stupid. I was on that crack. I wanted a hit so bad I went looking for somebody to sell me some crack,” the man said.

"He ended up on Homestead Avenue and says he made a deal with a guy he called Fudge".

“Fudge gave me a $5 piece of crack, and then I gave him the knife, and that’s the last I saw of it,” he said.

"A few days later, the man said he was walking out of Community Court on Washington Street in Hartford when state police detectives approached him and took him to Troop H to give a statement. He said when state police detectives interviewed him, they grilled him about the identity of the man to whom he’d sold the knife".

The game:
Are You Gutsy Enough To Try This HORRIFYING Bar Game For A Free Shot?

Trigger Alert:

Urban Dictionary: Stabhand

Possible Knives:
Bass Pro Shops® XPS Professional-Grade Fillet Kit : Cabela's

Wüsthof Classic Fish Fillet Knife

Was the knife something that was simply grabbed during an altercation in the kitchen or was it a preplanned aspect of a plan to kill JD? I still wonder if the blood splatter noted in the arrest warrant would best be considered from blunt force trauma rather than knife wounds? IDK. But it seems like the entire clean up aspect of the 'brutal attack' in the JD garage was filled with miscalculations and frankly errors such as being caught on cameras on Albany Ave. Could the attack have started in the garage and moved to the kitchen and that is where the knife was grabbed? Or did the attacker come to the JD residence with a knife prepared to kill JD?

Still trying to puzzle this all out....curious what others think...

MOO
I think (MOO)
1. There may have never been a knife.
I have clearly been bothered by this story since it came out. As I stated before, the article contradicts itself within paragraph about the timing of the LE searches in reference with interviewing the dumpster diver( DD )The source, who supposedly knew( or viewed himself) the CCTV showed DD removing items from the can, didn’t support said knowledge with any other detail about tape. And the unbagged description of pillow and knife made little sense.
2. If there was a knife, what evidence links it to FD?
Did CCTV show FD as last person at the can before DD?
I still believe this story has no evidentiary value unless LE has the knife; if they do, then they must link it to FD or JD

IIRC a cousin was just a guess. We don’t have confirmation do we? Look at his side burns? I’m going to try and zoom in on the license plate if it’s in the video clip. Remember they were throwing a lot out in the dumpster. Makes me wonder. MOO.
MOO! I think I recall in previous posting he may have relatives in Philly or NJ that may be in tannery business. Anyone else remember something like this? MOO! MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06