Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, @merrymary !
I believe you'd need to upload it to a video hosting site. Do you have a YouTube or Vimeo account? The source is MSM, so I don't think it would violate TOS....but would love if anyone like @sds71 and @afitzy could chime in with ideas, as they frequently add documents and images to this thread. Video without a URL from the direct source is trickier.
I think we might need to ask mod about this situation as it is copyrighted material I believe. We've gone down this path on other cases but I don't recall where we ended up. I can reach out to a mod if you want. Just let me know what you'd like to do as its your call.

I agree that FC says Albany and Adams. This is very strange. Will go back and look at the timeline. But as you 2 point out, Albany and Adams makes much more sense in the context of knife and shirt/bra finds I think. Do you agree?
MOO in that video they were searching the storm drain at Albany and Adams. The FC clearly states they were called in to help and were only searching at that location. I can’t imagine LE entered another storm drain at Albany and Garden on their own. Or FD searched there at a later time There is a huge FD presence here though, and I think it would have also been caught by the media if a search happened else where. . IMO the plates were found in this drain. IIRC, and I haven’t been able to search MSM for article yet, discovery was delayed until FDand MT were picked up.
But I don’t feel this search has anything to do w T-shirt bundle. I think that was in a can. As far as the knife goes, I’m not even sure I believe there was a knife or a pillow, or if there was, it is connected to this case. I like actually seeing the evidence and knowing how it connects forensically.
As a I stated before, there are other reason to start talking about mystery evidence. Notice how the T-shirt mops and bra have fallen by the wayside?

Lastly, I forgot a picture opening in the woods where the power lines run...would most definitely be poison ivy out there.
Thank you for the pics! Awesome!

Is the MS property how far from JD's in NC? IIRC, 4 JC is like 1-1/2 hours away from JD's? How far is MS property from JD's? Is MS property between JD's and 4JC or is MS property farther way from JD's than 4JC is? All these properties and houses keep me so confused!

Thank you for the pics! Awesome!

Is the MS property how far from JD's in NC? IIRC, 4 JC is like 1-1/2 hours away from JD's? How far is MS property from JD's? Is MS property between JD's and 4JC or is MS property farther way from JD's than 4JC is? All these properties and houses keep me so confused!

80 MS is like 1/2 mile or so from 4 JC and would be considered a tad bit closer to JD's because that is how you would travel. My theory is he parked the employee's truck or other vehicle around the side of 80 MS where the hidden garage is in the photos I took a day or two before and then walked there very early in the morning from 4 JC via the power line path (hence poison ivy) and drove to NC. That way he wouldn't be seen driving his truck on neighbor's security cameras and it would look as if it never left his home that morning.

Last edited:
I think we might need to ask mod about this situation as it is copyrighted material I believe. We've gone down this path on other cases but I don't recall where we ended up. I can reach out to a mod if you want. Just let me know what you'd like to do as its your call.

Yes, please do..... the copyright issue had me concerned as well :-( I can do a dropbox IF it is OK with mods. Thanks!

Have we seen any other photos from the C4 on other cases to see how clear they are?
Hartford Police reportedly use the footage from the cams all the time in their various cases. NCPD/State Police were on the phone quickly and Hartford was able to give them all the footage they needed. Its quite an amazing setup. If you google Hartford Police and the name of the system some of the other cases pop up. Even in bad weather the pics look solid. Not sure what No Case Norm was whining about with his CDs? Truthfully I am not sure the public actually knows how powerful the system is and I'm good with that!

80 MS is like 1/2 mile or so from 4 JC and would be considered a tad bit closer to JD's because that is how you would travel. My theory is he parked the employee's truck or other vehicle around the side of 80 MS where the hidden garage is in the photos I took a day or two before and then walked there very early in the morning from 4 JC via the power line path (hence poison ivy) and drove to NC. That way he wouldn't be seen driving his truck on neighbor's security cameras and it would look as if it never left his home that morning.

@thekirbyfamily Your pictures and dialogue are absolutely brilliant. Thank you. ITA with your post.

And, I remembered the visual of MT walking from the back of JC with her attorney, probably indicating a path that FD used for access to MS. He was definitely avoiding the security cameras.

Hartford Police reportedly use the footage from the cams all the time in their various cases. NCPD/State Police were on the phone quickly and Hartford was able to give them all the footage they needed. Its quite an amazing setup. If you google Hartford Police and the name of the system some of the other cases pop up. Even in bad weather the pics look solid. Not sure what No Case Norm was whining about with his CDs? Truthfully I am not sure the public actually knows how powerful the system is and I'm good with that!
I have also heard they can watch crimes as they are happening? Any value to the point they may have been watching this odd, strange, little man doing bazaar things at trash cans for a good chunk of time and if nothing else made mental notes. When NCPD came calling they recalled it fairly quickly??? Heck, they probably are going to knock on my door and ask what the heck I have been doing driving all around taking pictures.

Last edited:
Farber V. Fore Group
193.00 08/06/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL OBJECTION TO MOTION TO QUASH
This one is about MT
They must not know about her Reddit ad
Can you give more info about the reddit ad I don’t know what you are referring too

This is beyond insane! It's so evident those two men were trying to push the wife over the edge.

She's lucky not to be most sincerely dead!

The sentence about the garage repair grabbed me: "The man was connected to Mawhinney, who told police he asked him about six months earlier to fix the garage door, court documents state."

We have often wondered here whether someone tampered with Jennifer's garage door so FD could lie in wait.
Beware of the garage door fixer. Was it ever confirmed that JD’s garage door was left open the morning she was murdered? I remember discussion about that many threads ago.

Except it took me a while to learn this when I first moved here...whenever there is a holiday the trash collection is pushed back by one day. As someone else also noted that during holiday weeks there will be a Saturday pickup added. FD could have thought it would have been picked up on Saturday then instead of Friday? Just speculation.

Is it always pushed back a day? I ask because here, it is pushed back sometimes and sometimes not; seems to happen more for larger holidays and varies even by parts of the area. Just wondering.

Yes, please do..... the copyright issue had me concerned as well :-( I can do a dropbox IF it is OK with mods. Thanks!
Hi, I sent off message to Mods. Don't think it will fly in main thread due to copyright so might have to move it to PM to share privately and not publicly. Will post once I hear back.

It's good to remember that a decomposing body smells to High Heaven for a long time.

I think your nose could tell you pretty quickly what's in the walls. MOO
Unless...it is encased in concrete...put up as a "wall"; covered in sheetrock; texturized and painted...then hang a large picture over the newly painted spot. Would it look normal? PS: Maybe the banging was him trying to stir up the concrete in the concrete machine...moo.

Is it always pushed back a day? I ask because here, it is pushed back sometimes and sometimes not; seems to happen more for larger holidays and varies even by parts of the area. Just wondering.
Here is the info on the trash routes and schedule via Hartford City Website....the map is interactive so you can follow along Albany and see which areas get picked up on which dates.

Hartford.Gov - Trash Collection

http://gis1.hartford.gov/images/New_Collection_day.pdf

Did KM fish?

I don’t know but FD spent lots of time by lakes for waterskiing so it doesn’t seem odd he’d have a filet knife. For all I know, maybe people use filet knives when they buy fish at a market? Those knives are scary. Kevlar cut-resistant gloves like they use in shipping and construction would help keep someone wielding such a knife for violence from being cut. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff