Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamford Advocate (@StamAdvocate) on Twitter
Farber cites Pinterest, Fore Group website in effort to get Troconis testimony
Jennifer Dulos’ mother continued to step up legal pressure on her daughter’s estranged husband and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis in a legal filing Tuesday.
Troconis is trying to dodge a subpoenain a lawsuit alleging Fotis Dulos welched on millions of dollars his in-laws loaned to his luxury home-building business by asserting her Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.

You are unstoppable! I have a quest for you. Storm drains. I was trying to be interactive w the storm management system for Hartford on my phone. U Conn has a link. But no dice on my tiny screen. We have seen the storm drains near Scott’s (Albany and Adams) in the video w the fire chief, and still photos, and they are visible on google maps, but we haven’t seen them at Albany and Garden. I cant make them out on google maps, but they may be of different construction. Next time you’re over there can you check out the storm drains at Albany and Garden? One of your photos would be great!!
Done! Read on...

I can't link this but I think they were married in 2001. She had 3 children when they married. Read in her statement she had only met FD once in 2014. I could have this wrong as I know he was married before. My impression is that he had one child from his first marriage. MOO.
If anyone else can weigh in on this I would appreciate it.

KW has been married two times. The early date (2001), would be the marriage to wife #1.

So it looks like you are saying that what you saw was that there has been some kind of public works project going on along the Albany corridor to install storm drains. The public works people are gradually building storm drains and working their way down Albany in the direction of Garden? So does this mean that the area around Scotts has storm drains already installed?

Wow! It would never have dawned on me that a city the size of Hartford didn't have network of drains. I realize its an older city but its surprising not to see the storm drains. Well I guess the fact that they are slowly making their way down Albany is good news as it means that its easy to figure out where the Fedex package with the plates might have been dumped simply by process of elimination.

So are you saying that you didn't see any of these new storm drains further down Albany near Garden Street except where they are putting them in now?

What did you think the smaller grates that you saw on your trip that you described as being smaller could be?

Thanks for doing this as I don't think this could have been done on google. Be safe though!

The closest new storm drains are in the block before the convince store and they look as if they were just finished, due to the fact the construction worker was fiddling around with one.

The drains in front of the bakery are the new ones, the project began at that end of Albany Avenue about 3-4 years ago and all the curbs/sidewalks/storm drains along Albany Avenue are new up to a few feet before intersection of Garden Street and Albany Avenue.

I guess when I looked at the smaller gate I immediately thought it was something to stabilize the bulge/buckling at the curb, which looked as if it had started affecting the sidewalk too. Maybe it was put there as a temporary fix because they knew they would be re-doing it all shortly?

Hmmm. Are you suggesting other “exclusive” reporting might be a little rushed, warped, ‘un-vetted’??
The reporting honestly has been all over the map IMO.

The print press is very concentrated so the articles in the Heart publications seem to be repeats across their various publication so far as I can tell, but they have some great reporters around so there have been some good articles too. The HC has been consistently on the story and waits for scoops w/o the 'story of the day' focus of the tv stations.

The TV folks are trying to meet public demand for updates and news but its a challenge as we have seen as LE has been locked down so there is alot of rehash and no news or scoops.

To follow this particular story I think you need to be willing to dig and put in the time to develop information and a story as LE is not spoonfeeding the narrative with press conferences etc.

I don't think the TV stations have the staff for much investigative work and so they will be on the scene with the latest story which is helpful but won't necessarily be breaking stories or moving the narrative forward IMO.

Resources in media these days is a huge issue. Investigative work is expensive and time consuming and might not pan out. I think there are a handful of reporters working hard to push the narrative on this case and they have helped us here immeasurably. Its incredible we have gotten this far!

I think many people in the CT media are working very hard to do the best they can to cover this Dulos story using the resources they have been allocated!

TheKirbyFamily is Awesome.

We will not be back in CT for another year and a half and really appreciate the locals.

The pics of the Deercliff Road property today, may not be of the actual 585 home. This may be why several of us are surprised by the picture of a New home.

In my pic below, I have marked 4JC and three Deercliff properties showing their location relating to 4JC.

This arial is a current satellite picture from Googlemaps, which notes an October 2013 date. Please note that in 2013, there is no home on 595 Deercliff.

I have also provided links to the Town of Avon property information in regards to both 585 and 595 Deercliff Road.

According to the Avon Town records, 595 was built in 2016 and according to the building outline, it is the exact shape of the picture of the house you posted earlier.

According to the Avon Town records, 585 is still the house that was built in 1968.

585 cannot be seen from the road and the entrance is very narrow and the property around the house has not been maintained.

585's driveway is directly across from the driveway and mail box of 590.

This would explain why the For Sale listing in MLS is Current for 585 and states that the purchase price would include a new home to be built or you may just buy the property itself in a separate listing.

585 Deercliff Road, Avon, CT 06001 - Listing ID: 170197886

585 Deercliff Owned by Fore Group/Fotis Dulos
http://www.avonassessor.com/cards/2/209058501.pdf

595 Deercliff - IMO is the home in the picture.
http://www.avonassessor.com/cards/2/209059501.pdf

a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there

You know what? There was this tiny overgrown dirt road that was right next to the house I photographed and it never dawned on me it could be a driveway. Also because of the dumpster/porta potty/vacancy of the property I thought it must be 585. There wasn't any sort of sign with a number visible and the GPS took me right there but that could also be to the dirt road and I assumed differently. I did pull into the driveway of the house I photographed a bit but I was terrified because of the proximity (it is so close to the private entrance drive for 4 JC) to FD and I was terrified that he, the pi, or the police would confront me. Although I was still nervous at 80 MS because of how secluded it was and I couldn't see what was around the corners, it was farther away from him so I had more courage. So sorry if I got it wrong.

Last edited:
And the best for last:

Remember someone asking about the possibility of their being private garbage service at the site? Directly next to the Spanish restaurant which shares the building with the store are two large trash dumpsters. There is also another trash can that the man with the bike is standing by. It looks a little different from the city ones but I can't really tell. Those "dumpsters" made me think. Going all the way back to the days of Manson and his girls dumpster diving for food...I don't think people call someone looking in a trash can a dumpster diver, doesn't that usually imply someone has climbed inside the dumpster and is moving things about as they dig? I could be wrong here but did LE, the media, or just us here call him a dumpster diver? Remember when we were discussing here why anyone would put a bloody pillow and knife in just a trash can? Or why someone like drug guy would just reach into a garbage can without being able to see what he was grabbing? Maybe that's because the pillow and knife weren't in a trash can but instead in one of these dumpsters. Maybe drug guy wasn't reaching blindly into a trash can but was fully inside the dumpster. Does anyone know if LE, the media, or if it was just us here that used the terms "dumpster diving" or "dumpster diver?" Because if it was said by LE or a quote from them was given to the media,meant I'd be willing to bet it was done to send a message to FD that we know it all...even what you put in the dumpster. Then again and according to Patti's, maybe there wasn't all these stops with bags deposited at various garbage cans, maybe it was just the dumpsters that had it all in them. Or maybe other stops were made as setup/decoy stops. In MOO.

Yes, that looks like a private dumpster. I guess LE was super lucky that FD/MT picked Albany as they had the cameras to see where exactly the bags were dropped or pieces deposited in dumpsters.

I've been trying to figure out if the private dumpster companies (City of Hartford lists them on their website) would take their trash to the central transfer station or would they also take trash to the MIRA facility as well or is MIRA just for City of Hartford picked up trash?

But if Hartford got State Police/NCPD the CCTV images of FD/MT as quickly as it seemed they did then they know where everything was dropped is my guess and it was just a matter of tracking it down (huge job) and hoping it hadn't been incinerated.

I think dumpster diving can relate to anyone going into the trash bins or dumpsters to find food or valuables. In many places people are searching for redeemable cans etc that can generate cash. Other people dive to get food.

TheKirbyFamily is Awesome.

We will not be back in CT for another year and a half and really appreciate the locals.

The pics of the Deercliff Road property today, may not be of the actual 585 home. This may be why several of us are surprised by the picture of a New home.

In my pic below, I have marked 4JC and three Deercliff properties showing their location relating to 4JC.

This arial is a current satellite picture from Googlemaps, which notes an October 2013 date. Please note that in 2013, there is no home on 595 Deercliff.

I have also provided links to the Town of Avon property information in regards to both 585 and 595 Deercliff Road.

According to the Avon Town records, 595 was built in 2016 and according to the building outline, it is the exact shape of the picture of the house you posted earlier.

According to the Avon Town records, 585 is still the house that was built in 1968.

585 cannot be seen from the road and the entrance is very narrow and the property around the house has not been maintained.

585's driveway is directly across from the driveway and mail box of 590.

This would explain why the For Sale listing in MLS is Current for 585 and states that the purchase price would include a new home to be built or you may just buy the property itself in a separate listing.

585 Deercliff Road, Avon, CT 06001 - Listing ID: 170197886

585 Deercliff Owned by Fore Group/Fotis Dulos
http://www.avonassessor.com/cards/2/209058501.pdf

595 Deercliff - IMO is the home in the picture.
http://www.avonassessor.com/cards/2/209059501.pdf

a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there
Thank you @CTGranny for getting to the bottom of this and the visual aids. Much appreciated :)

You know what? There was this tiny overgrown dirt road that was right next to the house I photographed and it never dawned on me it could be a driveway. Also because of the dumpster/porta potty/vacancy of the property I thought it must be 585. There wasn't any sort of sign with a number visible and the GPS took me right there but that could also be to the dirt road and I assumed differently. I did pull into the driveway of the house I photographed a bit but I was terrified because of the proximity (it is so close to the private entrance drive for 4 JC) to FD and I was terrified that he, the pi, or the police would confront me. Although I was still nervous at 80 MS because of how secluded it was and I couldn't see what was around the corners, it was farther away from him so I had more courage. So sorry if I got it wrong.
You have done awesome work! Thank you so much for sticking your neck out on behalf of the rest of us. You are a warrior AND a rock star!

Judge denied restraining order for KM
Judge Robert Nastri also did not allow Mawhinney’s wife to discuss her interactions with Fotis Dulos. Nastri agreed with Mawhinney’s attorney, Jeremy Donnelly, that the conversations were hearsay.
After listening to her testimony, Nastri denied the woman’s request for a restraining order, ruling there was no immediate danger, since the incidents happened months ago.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos tried to lure woman to his home days before wife vanished

You know what? There was this tiny overgrown dirt road that was right next to the house I photographed and it never dawned on me it could be a driveway. Also because of the dumpster/porta potty/ vacancy of the property I thought it must be 585. There wasn't any sort of sign with a number visible and the GPS took me right there but that could also be to the dirt road and I assumed differently. I did pull into the driveway of the house I photographed a bit but I was terrified because of the proximity (it is so close to the private entrance drive for 4 JC) to JD and I was terrified that he, the pi, or the police would confront me. Although I was still nervous at 80 MS because of how secluded it was and I couldn't see what was around the corners, it was farther away from him so I had more courage. So sorry if I got it wrong.
The property lines between 585 and 95 look to be so close that I can see how it was tough to see with the small driveway off to the side which was which. But what is curious is that 595 looks like it could have been a FORE house, which is why I was fooled! Wonder who built it? I had seen the old rambler house at 585 before on old google maps images and just thought that it had been knocked down to make way for the larger house we saw that was 595. So, FD hasn't knocked down 585 house which is interesting too.

And the best for last:

Remember someone asking about the possibility of their being private garbage service at the site? Directly next to the Spanish restaurant which shares the building with the store are two large trash dumpsters. There is also another trash can that the man with the bike is standing by. It looks a little different from the city ones but I can't really tell. Those "dumpsters" made me think. Going all the way back to the days of Manson and his girls dumpster diving for food...I don't think people call someone looking in a trash can a dumpster diver, doesn't that usually imply someone has climbed inside the dumpster and is moving things about as they dig? I could be wrong here but did LE, the media, or just us here call him a dumpster diver? Remember when we were discussing here why anyone would put a bloody pillow and knife in just a trash can? Or why someone like drug guy would just reach into a garbage can without being able to see what he was grabbing? Maybe that's because the pillow and knife weren't in a trash can but instead in one of these dumpsters. Maybe drug guy wasn't reaching blindly into a trash can but was fully inside the dumpster. Does anyone know if LE, the media, or if it was just us here that used the terms "dumpster diving" or "dumpster diver?" Because if it was said by LE or a quote from them was given to the media,meant I'd be willing to bet it was done to send a message to FD that we know it all...even what you put in the dumpster. Then again and according to Patti's, maybe there wasn't all these stops with bags deposited at various garbage cans, maybe it was just the dumpsters that had it all in them. Or maybe other stops were made as setup/decoy stops. In MOO.
Sorry if I confused the issue. I was using it here, it’s a term we use in our family, so could abbreviate DD instead of typing out man you found knife every time. I don’t recall seeing it elsewhere.

Judge denied restraining order for KM
Judge Robert Nastri also did not allow Mawhinney’s wife to discuss her interactions with Fotis Dulos. Nastri agreed with Mawhinney’s attorney, Jeremy Donnelly, that the conversations were hearsay.
After listening to her testimony, Nastri denied the woman’s request for a restraining order, ruling there was no immediate danger, since the incidents happened months ago.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos tried to lure woman to his home days before wife vanished
No restraining order? No words.

MOO MOO MOOO

I don’t know but FD spent lots of time by lakes for waterskiing so it doesn’t seem odd he’d have a filet knife. For all I know, maybe people use filet knives when they buy fish at a market? Those knives are scary. Kevlar cut-resistant gloves like they use in shipping and construction would help keep someone wielding such a knife for violence from being cut. MOO.
Nah, not scary. I've used them a lot. The Kevlar gloves are a great idea but I've never used them. I always get more cuts from the gills and fins than the actual knife. I don't think I would want to use one for murder. You would have to hit a femoral or jugular I think or just keep stabbing over and over. I've seen videos of beheadings and those guys really have to saw vigorously. I know the tannery business keeps getting mentioned. I don't think anyone knows how involved FD was. He doesn't seem the type to fillet his own fish even. Research says 30-40 minutes timeframe for dismemberment and a handsaw works better than a chainsaw in many cases. UGH. MOO.

The property lines between 585 and 95 look to be so close that I can see how it was tough to see with the small driveway off to the side which was which. But what is curious is that 595 looks like it could have been a FORE house, which is why I was fooled! Wonder who built it? I had seen the old rambler house at 585 before on old google maps images and just thought that it had been knocked down to make way for the larger house we saw that was 595. So, FD hasn't knocked down 585 house which is interesting too.

Yes, agreed, it looked very much like a house he would build so that has me puzzled...there's more than one of them there builders runnin' around those hills...we should all run for cover! He does weird things with properties, did you see the picture of the mailboxes at 80 MS...both of them with really close numbers and almost on top of each other?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member