Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest new storm drains are in the block before the convince store and they look as if they were just finished, due to the fact the construction worker was fiddling around with one.

The drains in front of the bakery are the new ones, the project began at that end of Albany Avenue about 3-4 years ago and all the curbs/sidewalks/storm drains along Albany Avenue are new up to a few feet before intersection of Garden Street and Albany Avenue.

I guess when I looked at the smaller gate I immediately thought it was something to stabilize the bulge/buckling at the curb, which looked as if it had started affecting the sidewalk too. Maybe it was put there as a temporary fix because they knew they would be re-doing it all shortly?
Thank you again for this fantastic hands on sleuthing. I was ready to drive up there and look! I think you have answered the question about where the license plates were found MOO.

Fotis Dulos’ lawyer refuses to say whether he was with Dulos the day missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared
Fotis Dulos’ lawyer refuses to say whether he was with Dulos the day missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. ⁦
But Kent D. Mawhinney, who represents Dulos in a variety of matters, declined to comment Tuesday when asked if he was at Dulos’ Farmington home on May 24, the day Farber Dulos was reported missing. Mawhinney also declined to comment on whether he has been interviewed by state police investigators about where he was on that day.
@hartfordcourant
⁩’s ⁦
@davealtimari
⁩ and ⁦
@daowens
⁩ report.

Sorry if I confused the issue. I was using it here, it’s a term we use in our family, so could abbreviate DD instead of typing out man you found knife every time. I don’t recall seeing it elsewhere.

I was just pondering the use of the words. I had remembered reading a story in a college English class about dumpster diving and in the story they jumped inside and hung out (yuk, yuk, yuk) as they searched. I also just saw the "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" movie and there is a scene where the Manson devotees are dumpster diving.

You know what? There was this tiny overgrown dirt road that was right next to the house I photographed and it never dawned on me it could be a driveway. Also because of the dumpster/porta potty/vacancy of the property I thought it must be 585. There wasn't any sort of sign with a number visible and the GPS took me right there but that could also be to the dirt road and I assumed differently. I did pull into the driveway of the house I photographed a bit but I was terrified because of the proximity (it is so close to the private entrance drive for 4 JC) to FD and I was terrified that he, the pi, or the police would confront me. Although I was still nervous at 80 MS because of how secluded it was and I couldn't see what was around the corners, it was farther away from him so I had more courage. So sorry if I got it wrong.

You are awesome putting yourself out there and coming up with such great pics and info for the rest of us at the other end of our computers.

Keep on the trail.

With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there.

I was just pondering the use of the words. I had remembered reading a story in a college English class about dumpster diving and in the story they jumped inside and hung out (yuk, yuk, yuk) as they searched. I also just saw the "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" movie and there is a scene where the Manson devotees are dumpster diving.
Ages ago I think one of the NY papers did an article about people that live in NYC via dumpster diving to feed themselves. So much of what is tossed is viable and alot is even packaged as supermarkets have to toss out items with sell by dates etc.

I remember seeing the picture of this one woman in the article who had a small pantry in her apt with items that she got via dumpster diving and she was part of a group that went out searching dumpsters together. At the other extreme are the homeless and truly needy people that dumpster dive. Some people on social media post the things they have found on the street or in dumpsters that they then used to furnish their apts etc. So, for some its a way of survival and income.

From Courant
This case gets more bizarre by the day," Pattis said Tuesday. "Ms. Mawhinney’s crazy allegations are why the family courts are regarded with such suspicion. As to Mr. Mawhinney, he knows where he was and when. I am confident he will testify truthfully when placed under oath.”

Pattis also has said that Dulos received a phone call from a friend in Greece on the morning of May 24 and that phone records have verified that call.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-6_20-1-6.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-6_20-1-6.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 27
Fotis Dulos’ lawyer refuses to say whether he was with Dulos the day missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared
Fotis Dulos’ lawyer refuses to say whether he was with Dulos the day missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. ⁦
But Kent D. Mawhinney, who represents Dulos in a variety of matters, declined to comment Tuesday when asked if he was at Dulos’ Farmington home on May 24, the day Farber Dulos was reported missing. Mawhinney also declined to comment on whether he has been interviewed by state police investigators about where he was on that day.
@hartfordcourant
⁩’s ⁦
@davealtimari
⁩ and ⁦
@daowens
⁩ report.
He could have gone to the house, it doesn't mean FD was there and for that matter MT either. Maybe his job was to go the house, stay awhile and answer the phone when the call from Greece came through.

MOO, MOO, MOO, MOO the cow went MOO, MOO, MOO

Judge denied restraining order for KM
Judge Robert Nastri also did not allow Mawhinney’s wife to discuss her interactions with Fotis Dulos. Nastri agreed with Mawhinney’s attorney, Jeremy Donnelly, that the conversations were hearsay.
After listening to her testimony, Nastri denied the woman’s request for a restraining order, ruling there was no immediate danger, since the incidents happened months ago.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos tried to lure woman to his home days before wife vanished

Another time a woman was not believed, especially when FD was not served????? This is very sad.

Is the judge protecting KM and his ability to practice law?

From Courant
This case gets more bizarre by the day," Pattis said Tuesday. "Ms. Mawhinney’s crazy allegations are why the family courts are regarded with such suspicion. As to Mr. Mawhinney, he knows where he was and when. I am confident he will testify truthfully when placed under oath.”

Pattis also has said that Dulos received a phone call from a friend in Greece on the morning of May 24 and that phone records have verified that call.
He looks like an angry man. JMO

@hartfordcourant
⁩’s ⁦
@davealtimari
⁩ and ⁦
@daowens
⁩ report.
Quote from article:

“This case gets more bizarre by the day," Pattis said Tuesday. "Ms. Mawhinney’s crazy allegations are why the family courts are regarded with such suspicion. As to Mr. Mawhinney, he knows where he was and when. I am confident he will testify truthfully when placed under oath.”

Pattis seems to be back and yet again blaming and shaming yet another female victim! But, it seems that he is confirming that Mawhinney is the alibi. Curious.

MOO

Ages ago I think one of the NY papers did an article about people that live in NYC via dumpster diving to feed themselves. So much of what is tossed is viable and alot is even packaged as supermarkets have to toss out items with sell by dates etc.

I remember seeing the picture of this one woman in the article who had a small pantry in her apt with items that she got via dumpster diving and she was part of a group that went out searching dumpsters together. At the other extreme are the homeless and truly needy people that dumpster dive. Some people on social media post the things they have found on the street or in dumpsters that they then used to furnish their apts etc. So, for some its a way of survival and income.

People throw out crazy stuff. I have come across some really nice things sitting out at the edge of the street for others to take. We knew people who owned a street sweeping business and they swept places like the malls/stores. Once they came home with 20 pairs of jeans that had been put in the dumpster and they saw them sticking out the top. They got to where they knew what day each store did their throwing because they were around sweeping so often for contracts they had.

The property lines between 585 and 95 look to be so close that I can see how it was tough to see with the small driveway off to the side which was which. But what is curious is that 595 looks like it could have been a FORE house, which is why I was fooled! Wonder who built it? I had seen the old rambler house at 585 before on old google maps images and just thought that it had been knocked down to make way for the larger house we saw that was 595. So, FD hasn't knocked down 585 house which is interesting too.
With you on this. What has thrown me is we can no longer find that sad overgrown house. I looked today. Can't find it anywhere!

@hartfordcourant
⁩’s ⁦
@davealtimari
⁩ and ⁦
@daowens
⁩ report.
Oh my. This just gets better and better. No wonder LE is in no hurry. They have tons of sorting out to do. MOO.

Quote from article:

“This case gets more bizarre by the day," Pattis said Tuesday. "Ms. Mawhinney’s crazy allegations are why the family courts are regarded with such suspicion. As to Mr. Mawhinney, he knows where he was and when. I am confident he will testify truthfully when placed under oath.”

Pattis seems to be back and yet again blaming and shaming yet another female victim! But, it seems that he is confirming that Mawhinney is the alibi. Curious.

MOO
I like the "As to Mr. Mawhinney, he knows where he was and when." Sort of reminds me of FD saying he knows what he did and didn't do.

My mom used the term “dumpster diver”. She was born in ‘32, just to give some time perspective. We are a family of recyclers and repurposers. The book Mongo by Ted Botha is a fantastic read about NYC searchers. Even if this DD did not find a knife or pillow, in his search for anything of value, the entire subject has helped us to uncover some very interesting information in our search for #justiceforjennifer. MOO

The property lines between 585 and 95 look to be so close that I can see how it was tough to see with the small driveway off to the side which was which. But what is curious is that 595 looks like it could have been a FORE house, which is why I was fooled! Wonder who built it? I had seen the old rambler house at 585 before on old google maps images and just thought that it had been knocked down to make way for the larger house we saw that was 595. So, FD hasn't knocked down 585 house which is interesting too.

Below is the sales history for 595 from the same website. No Fore or Fotis noted.

I did find Fore on 598 though as noted below and on the map.

I have only found the 2 on Deercliff and all the ones on JC, to have any connection to FD and/or Fore Group within this immediate area.

With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.01.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.01.01 PM.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.03.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.03.05 PM.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.17.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.17.17 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Quote from article:

MOO

NP crazy allegations (explanations) are why the courts (and officers of the court=lawyers) are regarded with such suspicion.

I haven't been on here for a while but I'm pretty sure LE can find "Fudge" who is surely known in this somewhat small community of users. They'll find the knife. If the knife can be traced to JD or FD's home or person, the case is a slam dunk. From what I understand, there is footage of the DD pulling it from the trash and if the footage also shows FD putting trash in that same dumpster earlier, then slam dunk. Even if the footage doesn't show FD at this precise dumpster, if her clothing and blood was found in the dumpster and there is footage of FD dumping at the dumpsters further away from that dumpster, slam dunk. I can't imagine why LE hasn't arrested FD by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa83