Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know why the Silver Alert was issued for JD? In the State of Ct the Silver Alert System mandates law enforcement immediately begin searching for missing individuals who are ages 65 or older, or ages 18 and over if mentally impaired. There is an AMBER ALERT/MISSING/CHILD/SILVER ALERT REQUEST FORM that needs to be filled out containing LE Agency Info, Missing Person Info, Abductor/Companion Info and Vehicle Info. Did NCPD issue the Silver Alert based on discovering the blood evidence in the garage to initiate the alert instead of mental impairment as a reason? Has the form created for JD been released to the public?

Also, why hasn’t there been any reward money offered for information leading investigators to assist in locating JD?

When LE was searching in/around Mountain Spring it certainly looked like they had alot of area to cover.

They certainly did!

Looks to be 9.75 acres roughly over 3 MS properties. This acreage is in addition to the nearly 5+ acres at 585 Deercliff, Avon. @thekirbyfamily took the fantastic pictures that showed how close all these properties were to each other.

The Arrest warrant showed FD spending quite a bit of time at 80 MS. What could he have been doing as he is next seen on Hartford City CCTV on Albany Ave with MT with black contractor bags and disposing of their contents at 30 stops along Albany Ave? Did MT know what FD was doing during this period at MS?

Source: City of Farmington, CT Property Records:
Street Name Number Unit Name Uniqueid MBL Property Use Acres Zone Buildings Condo Complex

MT SPRING RD 80 FORE GROUP INC 13050080 0079 9 Residential 5.06 acres R80 1
MT SPRING RD 84 FORE GROUP INC 13050084 0079 9-2 Residential Vacant Land 2.41 acres R80 0
MT SPRING RD 88 FORE GROUP INC 13050088 0079 9-3 Residential Vacant Land 2.25 acresR80 0
The way 80 MS is situated on the property, especially the way it was situated on the property with the garage being in the back and sort of around the corner...just the feeling/look of it gave me the creeps when I drove up the drive. It had a very isolated feel with nothing but woods and meadow out behind that garage. You could easily hide a truck/trucks around side and/or drive them right in the garage for unloading/prepping for disposal of something I don't want to say. With houses on the ridges overlooking the Farmington Valley like 585 DC, even though they seem isolated because they are not visible from the road and face the valley, often times houses are terraced above, below, to the side, and in the line of sight of each other. Does that make any sense? So IMO 80 MS would have provided him the most privacy, ability to travel on foot without being seen, place to hide vehicles, and ultimately finish up his plan.

To be fair, I think that FD built 4JC in 2011 as their family home- an excessive one no doubt, but with the big Fore office space over the garage with separate entrance (and small parking lot out back) JDs writing room that she talks about in her blog, and 6BR (what I’ve seem listed everywhere) and 10 baths, and the photos of the gym, playroom, etc I don’t think it was designed for a “harem” necessarily but as an ostentatious demonstration of his membership in the elite that he so badly wanted to gain membership with, all on JDs/HFs dime.

FD had unrealistic, overly inflated, egotistical fantasies that he was going to develop this high end market with all the Farmington properties. (JD in her blog refers to Fore Group as FDs alter ego). Clearly we now see he had no business sense or skills and ran Fore group as a “personal piggy bank” as GF lawsuit recent filings refer to, both to feed his lavish expenses (including his extramarital adventures) and his desperate need for narcissistic supply.

Clearly these properties are dinosaurs in the current real estate market in CT. And now tainted by FD, even further doomed.

Interesting note, 586 Deercliff Road just sold for $785K on 8/1/19. It was listed in April 2019 for $945K. It’s a 6000ft2 house built in 2006 on the same size lot as 585 Deercliff that FD/Fore is listing at $799K for land alone and $2M with house to be built.
A dose of reality about the market and the continuing fantasy world that FD lives in.
In one of JD's blogs she writes about Christmas. The largest tree was in the great room. Biggest room in the house, uncluttered and peaceful. She loved it. MOO.

Do we know why the Silver Alert was issued for JD? In the State of Ct the Silver Alert System mandates law enforcement immediately begin searching for missing individuals who are ages 65 or older, or ages 18 and over if mentally impaired. There is an AMBER ALERT/MISSING/CHILD/SILVER ALERT REQUEST FORM that needs to be filled out containing LE Agency Info, Missing Person Info, Abductor/Companion Info and Vehicle Info. Did NCPD issue the Silver Alert based on discovering the blood evidence in the garage to initiate the alert instead of mental impairment as a reason? Has the form created for JD been released to the public?

Also, why hasn’t there been any reward money offered for information leading investigators to assist in locating JD?

It was suggested earlier that what they must have seen in that garage led them to believe if she was still alive she was in dire shape. With few choices in the alert system and them not wanting to wait the standard 24 hours, the silver alert was about the only thing they had that would get the word out instantaneously.

Someone before also made a good point about a reward, that the police must have told the family there is no reason to offer one. Rewards are good but bring lots and lots of unnecessary calls, contacts, research, hindrance of the resources and the investigation itself.

His thought could have been that Farmington was a diamond in the rough. We’ve all seen neighborhoods go from less than desirable, to high end. He wanted to be first in line to profit from a dramatic increase in value.
I don’t know the local real estate market, so this is IMOO.

There are actually many wealthy people who live in and around Farmington and Avon-a lot of them are insurance executives who work in Hartford; there is definitely some money there, and these people do buy expensive homes. But the market for $4 million dollar houses is still quite small; I would think that he wouldn’t have trouble selling a $1.5 million dollar house there. $4 mil is a relatively tough sell even in New Canaan, where, as JD pointed out, smart (rich) people live-many more of them than in Farmington. He really didn’t know his market...or at least how many people there were in his market. And in my humble opinion, the houses he built were excessive and unattractive.

He's reporting his wife, kids and the "babysitter" (did he not know she is the kid's Nanny???) missing (on the audio)...and the dumb *advertiser censored* is talking on speakerphone...he is a double douche-bag!!! God, hearing his voice pisses me off!!! jmo

FD knew she was the nanny; he didn’t think the 911 dispatcher would know what a nanny was.

I respect both of your opinions, we all have our different views.

But the world is more than USA, Russia and China. I know you're taught differently...hence the US-centric perspective, but I had to speak up when you start talking about "the finest" system in the world.

Your high incarceration rates are also racially (+ free labour) motivated, I'm sorry but it's true.

And I probably wouldn't want to be arrested in Russia, China, South America either. Just as how I wouldn't want to be poor or a POC in the USA. Arrested or not. You have to be truly privileged to believe any system is "the finest" IMO or that only law-breakers are arrested and stuck in prison.

Not to derail to much as I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, just state mine.
I do wish Jennifer is found soon. I worry she won't be and I don't ever see FD talking, so I just hope LE have more, much more, information that they're not sharing to nail the guy.

MOO MOO!
Mitzy, I agree with you that we are too quick to praise the US system.

Yes, there are areas we can be proud of but the high incarceration rates of minorities is shameful and
unfortunately, the growing industry of private for-profit prisons promoted by politicians whose pocketbooks are lined by lobbyists is too.

Gotta' keep the plea deals coming to keep the per diems high.

All of us have seen cases in our communities where the wealthy have been able to protect themselves and their children from the long arm of the law. We need only note the cases of girls raped on college campuses to realize that.

Last edited:
FD knew she was the nanny; he didn’t think the 911 dispatcher would know what a nanny was.
Per the 911 call from FD it was interesting that JD kept the nanny that was with her at the time of her departure from 4Jx when she moved to NC.

I hadn't realized that she didn't find a new nanny and one that wasn't connected to her time at 4Jx.

No big deal I suppose but was surprised, so she must have had confidence in her choice of nanny to keep her around.

MOO

Was that the house where @thekirbyfamily had the picture last week? Its a curious comp for 4Jx in terms of valuation. Would have to run the numbers to double check but its likely then that 4Jx mortgage could well be under water.

I think the situation with GF having to pay to maintain mortgage and taxes on 4Jx while FD and JD/Daughter or "Fo and Ho" as I am now calling them is beyond belief. "Fo" owns 50% of 4Jx and "Ho" so far as we know paid no rent. Why neither "Fo" nor "Ho" contributed their 50% share of cost to keep 4Jx is something I hope the courts resolve pronto!

MOO
Fo and Ho! I hope that works for the mods 'cause I like it a lot!

Was that the house where @thekirbyfamily had the picture last week? Its a curious comp for 4Jx in terms of valuation. Would have to run the numbers to double check but its likely then that 4Jx mortgage could well be under water.

I think the situation with GF having to pay to maintain mortgage and taxes on 4Jx while FD and JD/Daughter or "Fo and Ho" as I am now calling them is beyond belief. "Fo" owns 50% of 4Jx and "Ho" so far as we know paid no rent. Why neither "Fo" nor "Ho" contributed their 50% share of cost to keep 4Jx is something I hope the courts resolve pronto!

MOO
LOL! Fo and Ho! That's a good one! You crack me up! :)

To be fair, I think that FD built 4JC in 2011 as their family home- an excessive one no doubt, but with the big Fore office space over the garage with separate entrance (and small parking lot out back) JDs writing room that she talks about in her blog, and 6BR (what I’ve seem listed everywhere) and 10 baths, and the photos of the gym, playroom, etc I don’t think it was designed for a “harem” necessarily but as an ostentatious demonstration of his membership in the elite that he so badly wanted to gain membership with, all on JDs/HFs dime.

FD had unrealistic, overly inflated, egotistical fantasies that he was going to develop this high end market with all the Farmington properties. (JD in her blog refers to Fore Group as FDs alter ego). Clearly we now see he had no business sense or skills and ran Fore group as a “personal piggy bank” as GF lawsuit recent filings refer to, both to feed his lavish expenses (including his extramarital adventures) and his desperate need for narcissistic supply.

Clearly these properties are dinosaurs in the current real estate market in CT. And now tainted by FD, even further doomed.

Interesting note, 586 Deercliff Road just sold for $785K on 8/1/19. It was listed in April 2019 for $945K. It’s a 6000ft2 house built in 2006 on the same size lot as 585 Deercliff that FD/Fore is listing at $799K for land alone and $2M with house to be built.
A dose of reality about the market and the continuing fantasy world that FD lives in.
Interesting about the August 1 sale. Can't really plausibly claim that purchaser was unaware of the publicity and had no idea. I wonder if I would be as optimistic as the purchaser about recovering my investment plus carrying costs in the next decade or two. JD's dream of raising a family in suburban CT still lives? My conscience would be horribly conflicted. Putting down even a penny towards funding Doofus' smoke and mirrors of a real estate empire and, horrors, the inane ramblings of his band of misfits lurking on the fringes of civilized society (No Case Norm and the Casey Anthony snoop). The cash proceeds of the sale will run through the FORE money washer and end up somewhere dank and dirty. Forensic accountants and bankruptcy trustee take note and claw back accordingly, please. When those unturned stones get turned, oh boy, what will we find? MOO.

Mitzy, I agree with you that we are too quick to praise the US system.

Yes, there are areas we can be proud of but the high incarceration rates of minorities is shameful and
unfortunately, the growing industry of private for-profit prisons promoted by politicians whose pocketbooks are lined by lobbyists is too.

Gotta' keep the plea deals coming to keep the per diems high.

All of us have seen cases in our communities where the wealthy have been able to protect themselves and their children from the long arm of the law. We need only note the cases of girls raped on college campuses to realize that.
Plenty of non-minorities who lack money. Money is more of a factor than race, IMO. Once money or lack thereof is taken into account, it's all on how a person chooses to live their life. Plenty of minorities who CHOOSE to abide by the law and live productive lives. Plenty of non-minorities are locked up because they are irresponsible. If the numbers don't seem right, people need to look inside themselves and the world around them and stop making excuses. MOO.

Interesting about the August 1 sale. Can't really plausibly claim that purchaser was unaware of the publicity and had no idea. I wonder if I would be as optimistic as the purchaser about recovering my investment plus carrying costs in the next decade or two. JD's dream of raising a family in suburban CT still lives? My conscience would be horribly conflicted. Putting down even a penny towards funding Doofus' smoke and mirrors of a real estate empire and, horrors, the inane ramblings of his band of misfits lurking on the fringes of civilized society (No Case Norm and the Casey Anthony snoop). The cash proceeds of the sale will run through the FORE money washer and end up somewhere dank and dirty. Forensic accountants and bankruptcy trustee take note and claw back accordingly, please. When those unturned stones get turned, oh boy, what will we find? MOO.
The house was built in 2006 . Original buyer sold it after 13 years. Do we know for sure this was a Fore Group house? It doesn't look like his style. Maybe he perfected it over the years? MOO.

She seemed so alone. I know her family is supportive but when she says she still needs a friend it’s heartbreaking.

I know the words read that way and I think she felt alone in the presence of FD and in her marriage but I feel like her writing doesn’t really mean she felt friendless always but maybe in that sense of writer’s introspection right then. For many writers I know, writing is where they recognize their truths and that sense of being alone with oneself feels like being alone in the universe because, in MOO, you are at that point. I just don’t want her friends, family, or anyone here to think she felt she had no one to turn to all the time. I’m only guessing so maybe she did feel that way but from my perspective, I feel like it may have been a writing sensibility of introspection, not complete sadness. MOO. My hope.

Welcome Pandaknows.

585 Deercliff is the property that JD and FD lived while building 4JC, and where KD (FD's Mother) suffered an accident by the Nanny driving the car.

586 Deercliff August 1 sale, is not associated with FD/FORE.

http://www.avonassessor.com/propcards/2/admin/s209058601.html

It is difficult to keep up with all the properties and their addresses.

IMO, I am not sure that I would want to buy a property near a Fore property at this point.

IMO, FD/FORE properties are going to tank the property values of the surrounding homes.

There are actually many wealthy people who live in and around Farmington and Avon-a lot of them are insurance executives who work in Hartford; there is definitely some money there, and these people do buy expensive homes. But the market for $4 million dollar houses is still quite small; I would think that he wouldn’t have trouble selling a $1.5 million dollar house there. $4 mil is a relatively tough sell even in New Canaan, where, as JD pointed out, smart (rich) people live-many more of them than in Farmington. He really didn’t know his market...or at least how many people there were in his market. And in my humble opinion, the houses he built were excessive and unattractive.

I think he bought and built with his thinking being that the market would continue to rise and get back to pre-2008 market highs. The boom of the mid-2000s (had it continued to rise without the crash of 2008) would have put him on target.

Many who bought in early 2000s in places like Greenwich and New Canaan have gone upside down in their homes post 2008. In Greenwich (much hotter market, if one can call it that)Tommy Mottola got 5+ million under asking price in April. Trump's old Greenwich Indian Harbor property has been on the market with a price starting at 54 million with a recent slash to 45 million. Mel Gibson's old house was listed at 31 million and has been slashed to 20 million. Last December, 50 Cent's 52 room Farmington mansion (bought in 2003 for 4.9 million from Mike Tyson) sold for 2.9 after years on the market. All of the people who own these properties bought high thinking the market would always stay strong because of the haughty locales----- they were wrong also.

Last edited:
I don't know quite where to go on a response to this comment as it's sort of all over the place so I'll just stick with the data:

White Black Hispanic
U.S. population 62.1% 13.2% 17.4%
Jail incarceration 47.4% 35.4% 14.9%
State & federal incarceration 33.6% 35.4% 21.6%
Life sentence 33.4% 48.3% 14.4%
Life without parole sentence 33.5% 56.4% 7.4%
Death row population 42.5% 41.7% 13.0%

Pay special attention to 13.2% of the US population (black) making up 41.7% of the death row inmates.

There is so much to unpack here. I would suggest that we will run afoul of TOS if we begin to do so. Lots of thoughts, opinions, and factors will arise from the dissection of these numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly