Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...thank you to whomever put on this link! I’ve been trying to get them to no avail. I read every entry the other night. I can’t help but feel much sadness knowing after the fact . I just wanted to reach out and say “ get away.”
So so true! You just want to say Run Jen Run! Wonder what happened in the gap of time between the blog posts ending and departure from 4Jx? I wonder how long it took her to plan everything as her escape was brilliantly timed and executed IMO too. MOO

You tube of 911 call made by FD:

Oh, gosh, yes. It’s so, so sad and so incomprehensible. I never have any idea how to deal with such things in life that are so sad and so wrong. Nothing will make it ok again for her, her kids, her family, and those who loved her. The only comfort I can ever find is the belief that a person like JD put her mark on the world in a thousand million billion (my version of countless) ways, not just in the unconditional love she gave those little kids but also in the small ways we’ll never know about but can imagine are likely such as when she helped some little kid at school or through her writing. At the end of a life, can it be said that the person made this world a better place? If the answer is yes, and I certainly believe it is with JD, the results of that person’s kind acts continue on whether we all see them or know of them or not. In remembrance of that person, we can try ourselves to make the world a little better, however that is. This part is not about JD but about something that sometimes helps my kids and me through the terrible, too-soon losses of our pets, all of whom were rescued so already had hard lives before. There are times when it feels like we can’t bear to rescue and love another pet only to lose the pet eventually. Finally, we’ve come to the thought that as unbearable as the pain of losing those we love us, the only possible alternative is not to have had them in our lives to love—and that would be an even more tragic loss. All MOO, and probably too much philosophy. I mean it to be a comfort although I know there is no real comfort possible at times. MOO. Take care.

We grieve JD loss bc we all are able to identify a part of her in each of us. Her blogging reveals what many keep behind a veneer. The marriage veneer, the parent veneer, etc. She is not afraid to be authentic and true, which makes her even more human....like the girl next door that you ask for the missing ingredient for your apple cobbler or lasagna....and she happily obliges...

It's really hard to fathom... Go kiss your babies mommies.

Last edited:
Okay, more Diet Coke spewed everywhere...
WHAT? I felt I already knew enough about NP and have not looked for more. I’ve got to go Google. I get it that everyone deserves a good defense. I just don’t get bragging about something so truly awful and using it as a motivator to possibly prevent justice for a murdered mom?! MOO.

That right, forgot he handled that case. Then the was the Cheshire Home Invasion perp I believe he represented and the father who threw his infant son off the Arigoni Bridge in Middletown. He
It’s odd but while I can understand the feeling that the case will go on forever and while I am appalled that FD, NP, and MT have done all they have in the unspeakable injustices to JD and GF, I also feel as though almost every day, some new relevant information or a helpful new perspective is posted.

Plus, most importantly, I believe that every day is another day of LE assembling pieces into what I hope and believe will be a case as solid and strong as JD’s love for her kids. Like all of you, I never want anyone to think JD and her family have been forgotten because they haven’t and won’t be.

Finally, just as there was something very special about JD, there also is, in my opinion, something very special about this particular WS thread. Although I sometimes look at other threads, this one is my central focus by far. WS does a great job of holding us to the standards of not blaming victims and other vital criteria, and ensuring an atmosphere of civil discussion with the very important inclusion of different viewpoints. Nevertheless, I’ve seen some less-than-cordial posts in other threads and outright enmity in others—but not here. People here sometimes have significantly different viewpoints but everyone stays polite and civil while welcoming different views. It is so good to see. MOO.

In addition to everything you have said here I keep trying to tell myself to believe all the chatter and antics will ultimately play a positive role in this whole thing...if we can stomach them that is. Something along the lines of "If you give them enough rope they will hang themselves. I believe in my heart of hearts this is exactly what LE is doing and although they are quiet, nothing is getting by them. They are noting everything FD, MT, and NP say and do. I have heard nothing but steadfast dedication to JD from minute one, leading me to think there must have been an awful scene in that garage telling them exactly what had happened. We have to believe good things will come to those who wait.

Last edited:
We grieve JD loss bc we all are able to identify a part of her in each of us. Her blogging reveals what many keep behind a veneer. The marriage veneer, the parent veneer, etc. She is not afraid to be authentic and true, which makes her even more human....like the girl next door that you ask for the missing ingredient for your apple cobbler or lasagna....and she happily obliges...

It's really hard to fathom... Go kiss your babies mommies.

Beautifully said. Thank you!

That right, forgot he handled that case. Then the was the Cheshire Home Invasion perp I believe he represented and the father who threw his infant son off the Arigoni Bridge in Middletown. He

In addition to everything you have said here I keep trying to tell myself to believe all the chatter and antics will ultimately play a positive role in this whole thing...if we can stomach them that is. Something along the lines of "If you give them enough rope they will hang themselves. I believe in my heart of hearts this is exactly what LE is doing and although they are quiet, nothing is getting by them. They are noting everything FD, MT, and NP say and do. I have heard nothing but steadfast dedication to JD from minute one, leading me to think there must have been an awful scene in that garage telling them exactly what had happened. We have to believe good things will come to those who wait.

You’re right! Thanks!

So so true! You just want to say Run Jen Run! Wonder what happened in the gap of time between the blog posts ending and departure from 4Jx? I wonder how long it took her to plan everything as her escape was brilliantly timed and executed IMO too. MOO

You tube of 911 call made by FD:

Thanks for this. Why would he call 911? He knew darn well she left (escaped) him. OOOHH! I texted her and they showed delivered but she is not texting back! (How dare she not respond!) What a waste of a 911 call. You know it is bad when you have to leave that way. No matter how awful you have been treated, you still feel you owe the person a face to face goodbye. But you also know the verbal beat down that will take place, and it might cause you to lose your courage. I wonder if she left a note? And yes, IME, the planning that went into her escape was undoubtedly brilliant and single minded. MOO. Also, the 911 operator asked him about being able to track her location and he didn't seem to understand. Math major or not, good college or not, he just doesn't seem very bright to me. There is something very off about his intelligence/knowledge of basic things/ability to see cause and effect. I can't put my finger on it. It's something apart from the sociopathy.

Don’t know if they were seeing each other then but FD was in Miami Dade in April 2016 near where MT was living
Defendant Name:
FOTIS DULOS City: FARMINGTON Driver's License: XXXXXX067286
DOB: 1967 State: CT Tag State: FL

NOTE: Payments made between 5 pm on Friday and 5 pm on Monday will be reflected on the Web after 8 am the following Tuesday. Otherwise the payment will be reflected in 24 hrs.

Citation #: A1EGG3P State #:
Incident Date #:
04/24/2016 Related Misdemeanor Charges: NONE
Case Type: MANDATORY Attorney of Record: SCOTT HOCHMAN
Violation: 316.187(2) - UNLAWFUL SPEED , INTERSTATE
Case Action: CLOSED

Plea Entered: NOT GUILTY Amount Due: NONE
Disposition: DISMISSED OFFICER Penalty Assessed: $0.00
Disposition Date: 06/29/2016 Due Date: NONE
Accident Indicator: NONE ON FILE Traffic School: N/A
Speeding Detail: 70 MPH in a 30 MPH ZONE

Officer Name: JOSEPH MATTHEWS Officer Municipality: SURFSIDE
Officer ID Number: 91
Witness Name(s):
OFFICER JOSEPH MATTHEWS
Case Dockets for Citation # A1EGG3P

Type Date User ID Description
SPR RCI 06/29/2016
13:59:50 VERGILG HEARING: 06/29/2016 TIME: 9:00 TYPE: TRIAL DIV: NDJC
LOC: NO DADE JUSTICE CENT JUDGE: A-HEARING-OFFICER
DEFN ATTY: HOCHMAN, SCOTT G RCI SOURCE: * C *
CASE ACTION: CLOSED BW AMT: PLEA
NEXT HRG TYPE: REPORT CODE :
SPECIAL SET:
DISP: DISMISSED OFFICER CONT: SENTENCE:
JURY:N TRAF SCHL: JDG REQ: MONEY OPTN: REHAB OPTN: STAY:
PEN ASSD: W/S/CONV :
JAIL TYPE/TIME: 0000BOND ID: - 0- ACTION:
MOTION/DISP: 0 * * 0 * * 0 * *
REHAB/DUE DATE/RESET:
TIME: INTLCK:

Love your posts! This is genius!

Don’t know if they were seeing each other then but FD was in Miami Dade in April 2016 near where MT was living
Defendant Name:
FOTIS DULOS City: FARMINGTON Driver's License: XXXXXX067286
DOB: 1967 State: CT Tag State: FL

NOTE: Payments made between 5 pm on Friday and 5 pm on Monday will be reflected on the Web after 8 am the following Tuesday. Otherwise the payment will be reflected in 24 hrs.

Citation #: A1EGG3P State #:
Incident Date #:
04/24/2016 Related Misdemeanor Charges: NONE
Case Type: MANDATORY Attorney of Record: SCOTT HOCHMAN
Violation: 316.187(2) - UNLAWFUL SPEED , INTERSTATE
Case Action: CLOSED

Plea Entered: NOT GUILTY Amount Due: NONE
Disposition: DISMISSED OFFICER Penalty Assessed: $0.00
Disposition Date: 06/29/2016 Due Date: NONE
Accident Indicator: NONE ON FILE Traffic School: N/A
Speeding Detail: 70 MPH in a 30 MPH ZONE

Officer Name: JOSEPH MATTHEWS Officer Municipality: SURFSIDE
Officer ID Number: 91
Witness Name(s):
OFFICER JOSEPH MATTHEWS
Case Dockets for Citation # A1EGG3P

Type Date User ID Description
SPR RCI 06/29/2016
13:59:50 VERGILG HEARING: 06/29/2016 TIME: 9:00 TYPE: TRIAL DIV: NDJC
LOC: NO DADE JUSTICE CENT JUDGE: A-HEARING-OFFICER
DEFN ATTY: HOCHMAN, SCOTT G RCI SOURCE: * C *
CASE ACTION: CLOSED BW AMT: PLEA
NEXT HRG TYPE: REPORT CODE :
SPECIAL SET:
DISP: DISMISSED OFFICER CONT: SENTENCE:
JURY:N TRAF SCHL: JDG REQ: MONEY OPTN: REHAB OPTN: STAY:
PEN ASSD: W/S/CONV :
JAIL TYPE/TIME: 0000BOND ID: - 0- ACTION:
MOTION/DISP: 0 * * 0 * * 0 * *
REHAB/DUE DATE/RESET:
TIME: INTLCK:

Kind of like FD found himself living close to JFD in New York before he geared up his courting of JFD.
Same MO.

I don't think innocent people that got life or those sitting on death row, those already killed, victims waiting for the backlog of rape kits to be tested... and so on, are thanking any God that they are dealing with what they are dealing with. To say the USA system is the finest in the world is a stretch IMO. Actually, by some standards it's awful (looking at people serving 10, 20+ years , to life, for minor offences - Over 3,000 US prisoners serving life without parole for non-violent crimes).

But it's a good system for someone like FD... he probably would've been out already in Europe.

You’re right. There are way too many serving long sentences for non violent crimes. They were handed out during a different era. And too slowly being corrected.
I would not want to be arrested in China, Russia. Countries where the person disappears into the labyrinth of justice, never to be seen or heard from again. It happens today. It’s happened in years past.
Nope. I’ll take my chances where I’m presumed innocent. We’re not perfect. But at least we try.
Better to release 99 guilty men, than hang one who is innocent.

You’re right. There are way too many serving long sentences for non violent crimes. They were handed out during a different era. And too slowly being corrected.
I would not want to be arrested in China, Russia. Countries where the person disappears into the labyrinth of justice, never to be seen or heard from again. It happens today. It’s happened in years past.
Nope. I’ll take my chances where I’m presumed innocent. We’re not perfect. But at least we try.
Also, heinous crimes in Europe, Mexico and elsewhere rarely result in a life sentence. When I see the light sentences given for murder, I'm astounded. I think some of the long sentences given here in the US for relatively minor crimes were legislated as a result of crime spiraling or perceived to be spiraling out of control at a certain point and people demanded something be done to stop it. I really don't care what other countries do. We are plenty good enough right here in the USA. Some say our high incarceration rates reflect a failure of our justice system. I say those rates reflect success. The failure is a people problem: morals and families are in steep decline. Hey, I have an idea for those in prison: Quit breaking the law over and over again. It works for me. All MOO.

Also, heinous crimes in Europe, Mexico and elsewhere rarely result in a life sentence. When I see the light sentences given for murder, I'm astounded. I think some of the long sentences given here in the US for relatively minor crimes were legislated as a result of crime spiraling or perceived to be spiraling out of control at a certain point and people demanded something be done to stop it. I really don't care what other countries do. We are plenty good enough right here in the USA. Some say our high incarceration rates reflect a failure of our justice system. I say those rates reflect success. The failure is a people problem: morals and families are in steep decline. Hey, I have an idea for those in prison: Quit breaking the law over and over again. It works for me. All MOO.

I respect both of your opinions, we all have our different views.

But the world is more than USA, Russia and China. I know you're taught differently...hence the US-centric perspective, but I had to speak up when you start talking about "the finest" system in the world.

Your high incarceration rates are also racially (+ free labour) motivated, I'm sorry but it's true.

And I probably wouldn't want to be arrested in Russia, China, South America either. Just as how I wouldn't want to be poor or a POC in the USA. Arrested or not. You have to be truly privileged to believe any system is "the finest" IMO or that only law-breakers are arrested and stuck in prison.

Not to derail to much as I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, just state mine.
I do wish Jennifer is found soon. I worry she won't be and I don't ever see FD talking, so I just hope LE have more, much more, information that they're not sharing to nail the guy.

MOO MOO!

Right? I just don't see that.
This isn't a probation case unless there are a whole lot of facts about MT's participation we don't yet know. I suspect she may also be on the receiving end of a federal indictment for mortgage fraud relating to the sale of the sugar shack. Again, we don't have all the facts but that transaction certainly looks irregular IMO.

Here is something that I have found puzzling.....

Why would FD build 4Jx 13,889 SF house listed for $4.3 million in Farmington, CT where the median home price is $534,998 per Century 21? This 4Jx house would even be a market outlier in New Canaan, CT where the median home price is $1.2 million!

Sure there is an upper end to the Farmington CT real estate market but it doesn't appear that a house over $1 million has sold in Farmington in nearly a year? Was the house put up as a 'marketing tool' for FORE expertise? Possibly, but even so its possible that it could have been done within a smaller footprint so as to eventually be salable?

Did FD build the house with the original idea of housing a harem/blended family perhaps? 10 BRs and 7 full baths and 3 half baths and $46,000 in annual property taxes?

Farmington, CT sales info:
https://www.zillow.com/farmington-ct/sold/

Here is the listing for 4Jx with broker and FD appearance:
https://www.trulia.com/p/ct/farmington/4-jefferson-xing-farmington-ct-06032--1006413681

Here are the real estate stats for Farmington, CT
Real Estate Overview for Farmington, CT - Trulia

Property sale history:

Owner Name Volume Page Sale Date Deed Type Valid Sale Sale Price
DULOS FOTIS & JENNIFER 0988 0532 08/23/2010 Warranty Deed No $350,000
DULOS FOTIS & JENNIFER 0988 0530 08/23/2010 Warranty Deed No $20,000
FORE GROUP INC 0983 0138 06/08/2010 Quit Claim No $0
FORE GROUP LLC 0872 0684 04/25/2006 No $600,000
POWERS ANITRA M & JAMES A 0329 0121 No $20,000

Its a mystery....

MOO

Last edited:
This isn't a probation case unless there are a whole lot of facts about MT's participation we don't yet know. I suspect she may also be on the receiving end of a federal indictment for mortgage fraud relating to the sale of the sugar shack. Again, we don't have all the facts but that transaction certainly looks irregular IMO.
Yes, 'sugar shack' sale puts MT front and center in a highly questionable transaction and also in the cross hairs of GF civil litigation and inquiry IMO. I am waiting for these documents to be posted as part of the civil litigation file and I'm curious is the Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank offier that took the 5th in Family Court will make a return appearance in the GF civil litigation?
MOO

I respect both of your opinions, we all have our different views.

But the world is more than USA, Russia and China. I know you're taught differently...hence the US-centric perspective, but I had to speak up when you start talking about "the finest" system in the world.

Your high incarceration rates are also racially (+ free labour) motivated, I'm sorry but it's true.

And I probably wouldn't want to be arrested in Russia, China, South America either. Just as how I wouldn't want to be poor or a POC in the USA. Arrested or not. You have to be truly privileged to believe any system is "the finest" IMO or that only law-breakers are arrested and stuck in prison.

Not to derail to much as I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, just state mine.
I do wish Jennifer is found soon. I worry she won't be and I don't ever see FD talking, so I just hope LE have more, much more, information that they're not sharing to nail the guy.

MOO MOO!
There is no doubt our criminal justice system is in serious need of reform, particularly as it relates to who gets incarcerated, why, and for how long. Even during the investigative and prosecutorial stages, there is a different system of justice between those with financial resources and those without. It isn't fair or just, and it must be changed.

I would argue, however, that state murder prosecutors and investigators who, for the most part are severely underpaid, do an outstanding job of convicting murderers. Do some killers escape justice? Yes, but such outcomes are few and far between. There are many outliers, like OJ, but for very OJ, there are thousands of murder convictions.

With a crime like this one, every available resource is being utilized. No doubt the FBI is involved, as is state LE. There is probably even a task force, with each LE agency having a specific member assigned to it full-time (or close to it). NP's verbal vomit is meaningless to those guys, except to the extent it provides more motivation to make sure FD gets the justice he deserves.

Here is something that I have found puzzling.....

Why would FD build 4Jx 13,889 SF house listed for $4.3 million in Farmington, CT where the median home price is $534,998 per Century 21? This 4Jx house would even be a market outlier in New Canaan, CT where the median home price is $1.2 million!

Sure there is an upper end to the Farmington CT real estate market but it doesn't appear that a house over $1 million has sold in Farmington in nearly a year?

Did FD build the house with the original idea of housing a harem/blended family perhaps? 10 BRs and 7 full baths and 3 half baths and $46,000 in annual property taxes?

Farmington, CT sales info:
https://www.zillow.com/farmington-ct/sold/

Here is the listing for 4Jx with broker and FD appearance:
https://www.trulia.com/p/ct/farmington/4-jefferson-xing-farmington-ct-06032--1006413681

Here are the real estate stats for Farmington, CT
Real Estate Overview for Farmington, CT - Trulia

Property sale history:
Owner Name Volume Page Sale Date Deed Type Valid Sale Sale Price
DULOS FOTIS & JENNIFER 0988 0532 08/23/2010 Warranty Deed No $350,000
DULOS FOTIS & JENNIFER 0988 0530 08/23/2010 Warranty Deed No $20,000
FORE GROUP INC 0983 0138 06/08/2010 Quit Claim No $0
FORE GROUP LLC 0872 0684 04/25/2006 No $600,000
POWERS ANITRA M & JAMES A 0329 0121 No $20,000
Its a mystery....
MOO
it costs more than 50 Cents 21 BE 25 BR 50,000 SQ FT 17 ACRE PLACE and that took 12 yrs to sell

When LE was searching in/around Mountain Spring it certainly looked like they had alot of area to cover.

They certainly did!

Looks to be 9.75 acres roughly over 3 MS properties. This acreage is in addition to the nearly 5+ acres at 585 Deercliff, Avon. @thekirbyfamily took the fantastic pictures that showed how close all these properties were to each other.

The Arrest warrant showed FD spending quite a bit of time at 80 MS. What could he have been doing as he is next seen on Hartford City CCTV on Albany Ave with MT with black contractor bags and disposing of their contents at 30 stops along Albany Ave? Did MT know what FD was doing during this period at MS?

Source: City of Farmington, CT Property Records:
Street Name Number Unit Name Uniqueid MBL Property Use Acres Zone Buildings Condo Complex

MT SPRING RD 80 FORE GROUP INC 13050080 0079 9 Residential 5.06 acres R80 1
MT SPRING RD 84 FORE GROUP INC 13050084 0079 9-2 Residential Vacant Land 2.41 acres R80 0
MT SPRING RD 88 FORE GROUP INC 13050088 0079 9-3 Residential Vacant Land 2.25 acresR80 0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member