Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of 'dumpster diving' as an all encompassing term for going through the garbage. Like, traveling up and down the street going through both garbage cans and dumpsters.

Even in the @thekirbyfamily pic you can even see what looks like a dumpster diver stopped right in front of the small garbage can there there. Additionally, I think these divers like to claim their 'turf', so to speak, so LE might have a good idea of who the regulars are in this section of Albany Ave. If LE doesn't, bethca the other divers would know whose turf that is! I feel like that is how the streets work.

In reality, there is probably a good amount of evidence just floating around the streets of Hartford but I hope LE has been able to track some of it down!!

BTW....If you all have some down time, look for videos on YT. Can't link here but I searched Albany Ave. Hartford and the like came up with some doozies! Nothing helpful to the case but certainly a feel for the area.
What is YT?

So, in MOO, all we’ve seen is the accumulation of increasing—not decreasing—evidence or possible evidence linking FD to JD’s demise. Knowing that and that FD knows what he did (and didn’t do, yes), it burns me up that he would even think about trying to get those kids into his custody. MOO.
He’s just trying to sound like he’s an innocent, caring father. It’s all for show. IMO.

You know, I went to YT and looked at several Albany Ave videos-it really bothers me that he would put the people who live there in legal jeopardy, by planting that stuff all around those neighborhoods. Like he was saying that those people would naturally be expected to be guilty of hurting JD-or at least figured that nobody would bother to look for evidence there. And then, depending on where EE lives, maybe there’s that. Either way, sticking some poor innocent person with the rap. In one of the videos I saw, there were tons of people outside, and it made me think that somebody had to have seen FD, MT and their great big truck. There were people everywhere-all kinds of people; but all of them black, so he and MT would have stood out, and so would his truck. There were kids, moms, people walking to get somewhere, and people just hanging around. I have to think that they were seen, by people who FD thinks don’t matter.

Just to bring this in, here is a comment I wrote on a previous thread about Albany Avenue:

Albany Avenue is predominantly African American and a very high crime area, with Garden Street/Albany Avenue being the epicenter. I think Garden Street has more murders than any other street in the state. When I first had to go there for work, I was stared at, watched, followed, etc. to the point it really made me nervous and I would avoid going there if I could at all costs. I've had people answer the door with a gun in their waistband, offer me crack if I would turn tricks for them, and witnessed several crimes and acts of violence taking place. There used to be another Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue, one block before Garden that has since closed that the owner was very nice and would watch out for me. Then the barber shop next door would and I sort of felt like I had made in roads with some of the locals. I hope I am not offending anyone and I am only saying this to illustrate the point FD and MT would have absolutely stood out instantly and been stared at/watched for the entirety of their ride, especially in that nice pickup truck and behaving so oddly. If nothing else, people would have been running to see just what they were dumping. I think there must be a plethora of witnesses and knife guy was just one LE let out to scare FD. Moo.

Subsequent response to a comment from another WS:

That is the feeling I got everytime I was in their neighborhood...they didn't know me, so they were going to watch me...watch every move I made. I think that's also why I felt more comfortable after a while. They had seen me several times, knew I was working (which helped out their struggling businesses that were trying to survive), and it was then I was sort of accepted into their community. It took a very long time to get to that point.

Just to bring this in, here is a comment I wrote on a previous thread about Albany Avenue:

Albany Avenue is predominantly African American and a very high crime area, with Garden Street/Albany Avenue being the epicenter. I think Garden Street has more murders than any other street in the state. When I first had to go there for work, I was stared at, watched, followed, etc. to the point it really made me nervous and I would avoid going there if I could at all costs. I've had people answer the door with a gun in their waistband, offer me crack if I would turn tricks for them, and witnessed several crimes and acts of violence taking place. There used to be another Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue, one block before Garden that has since closed that the owner was very nice and would watch out for me. Then the barber shop next door would and I sort of felt like I had made in roads with some of the locals. I hope I am not offending anyone and I am only saying this to illustrate the point FD and MT would have absolutely stood out instantly and been stared at/watched for the entirety of their ride, especially in that nice pickup truck and behaving so oddly. If nothing else, people would have been running to see just what they were dumping. I think there must be a plethora of witnesses and knife guy was just one LE let out to scare FD. Moo.

Subsequent response to a comment from another WS:

That is the feeling I got everytime I was in their neighborhood...they didn't know me, so they were going to watch me...watch every move I made. I think that's also why I felt more comfortable after a while. They had seen me several times, knew I was working (which helped out their struggling businesses that were trying to survive), and it was then I was sort of accepted into their community. It took a very long time to get to that point.
Your insights about the area where the dumps occurred are invaluable and really provide insight into how and why FD chose that area as his public "dumping grounds." What an arrogant SOB! When you give us these important details, it also strongly confirms this murder was premeditated. He had absolutely no reason to be there but for the dumps, which means he PLANNED them, which means premeditation. LE is surely reaching the same conclusion.

In that picture, she loves him, and he loves her money
Exactly! He is standing there stiff as a board.
That $ and those connections gave FD the means to let his inner playboy not only emerge but flourish. Look at me....this is my Porsche, this is my $2,700 jacket, this is my big house...my bar....my grand parties....my lavish travel....my arm candy....

Wearin' my MOO MOO this am!

Something that I've wondered about since the beginning of this case-
FD's possible criminal history back in Greece.

I just find it hard to believe a man goes from
Zero to Violent Crime/Murder without having
a previous history that foresaw this potential.

Did he kill cats and dogs? or rabbits? Or his
sister's goldfish? What's his back story?

Wish we had a way to really sleuth his years
in Greece. And I wonder if his history would
tie in with his move to US. Did his parents want to ship him off to get him out of their hair?
Did he have a juvenile crime record he was
running from?
Did he do violent things to young relatives
and the family outcasted him and/or his family?
There just has to be a backstory we haven't heard yet. MOO. Other opinions wanted here.
Once a jerk, always a jerk. Just a bigger and more obnoxious one with age and $ at his disposal.

It is all about him all the time.

MOO

Your insights about the area where the dumps occurred are invaluable and really provide insight into how and why FD chose that area as his public "dumping grounds." What an arrogant SOB! When you give us these important details, it also strongly confirms this murder was premeditated. He had absolutely no reason to be there but for the dumps, which means he PLANNED them, which means premeditation. LE is surely reaching the same conclusion.
My last re-posting of a comment I made on an earlier thread:

Yes!! I hope those folks sink his *advertiser censored**! Maybe that's what the well-timed info releases about such things as the odyssey of stupidity, the knife, and the DD Fudge were for...to let FD know the very people he looked so down on had talked and they had figured out what he had done??

My last re-posting of a comment I made on an earlier thread:

Yes!! I hope those folks sink his *advertiser censored**! Maybe that's what the well-timed info releases about such things as the odyssey of stupidity, the knife, and the DD Fudge were for...to let FD know the very people he looked so down on had talked and they had figured out what he had done??
Thanks for this! I was looking at the City of Hartford plans for Albany yesterday. I remember you told us how far they have made it on the project but when I looked for your post I couldn't find it. I was trying to figure out where the project is doing work now. Project looks to be very much behind schedule vs original presentation to city board I think. The city also presented the crime stats for Albany and they looked awful, so I can see how your accidents were par for the course in that stretch of Hartford. Traffic also looks bad as the presentation said 19,000 cars a day pass there.

Pattis also implied using "Pattis speak" in one of his recent 'exclusive' interviews that the 30 stops on Albany were more traffic related stops vs actual getting out of the vehicle and dumping things into trash bins type stops (he seemed to say only 2 stops for trash dumps).

With the Hartford plans I was able to count traffic lights but counting stop signs was a bit harder as the presentation didn't show the old stop signs, just the new ones. Is it safe to assume that you don't have to stop at every corner as you are driving on Albany as the stop lights are designed to control traffic? Or, do you still have to stop at each corner even with the lights? I am trying to prove out what Pattis seems to be saying (kinda fruitless IMO as its rarely the truth but I wanted to make an attempt)!

Thanks!

How does tanning work? As in Dulos family primary occupation before coming here.
Kill animal.
Skin animal.
Dismember animal.
Just curious to know if FD acquired knife wielding skills as a youngster.

Eeeeyou. If you’re a hunter, or in meat processing business, you’d know all about it. From the way it looks, it’s labor intensive and have to be quick so meat does rot on the hide. Multiple sharp instruments are used. And removing tails and other pieces of body go along with the occupation.
Maybe I’ve mixed up tanning hides with tanning business. Doesn’t his sister/cousin have tanning salon in USA? Dulous or Doulos spelling?
I’ll apologize if I’m leading everyone down the wrong path. This came to me as I was finishing my post.

Thanks for this! I was looking at the City of Hartford plans for Albany yesterday. I remember you told us how far they have made it on the project but when I looked for your post I couldn't find it. I was trying to figure out where the project is doing work now. Project looks to be very much behind schedule vs original presentation to city board I think. The city also presented the crime stats for Albany and they looked awful, so I can see how your accidents were par for the course in that stretch of Hartford. Traffic also looks bad as the presentation said 19,000 cars a day pass there.

Pattis also implied using "Pattis speak" in one of his recent 'exclusive' interviews that the 30 stops on Albany were more traffic related stops vs actual getting out of the vehicle and dumping things into trash bins type stops (he seemed to say only 2 stops for trash dumps).

With the Hartford plans I was able to count traffic lights but counting stop signs was a bit harder as the presentation didn't show the old stop signs, just the new ones. Is it safe to assume that you don't have to stop at every corner as you are driving on Albany as the stop lights are designed to control traffic? Or, do you still have to stop at each corner even with the lights? I am trying to prove out what Pattis seems to be saying (kinda fruitless IMO as its rarely the truth but I wanted to make an attempt)!

Thanks!
Checked out a few YT's as was suggested yesterday.
One was in 2017. Gives great views and sense of what the hood is like.
Such a poor area! And scary.
How FD thought he could get away with concealing evidence is beyond me.
And MT is one tough cookie, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member