Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! He is standing there stiff as a board.
That $ and those connections gave FD the means to let his inner playboy not only emerge but flourish. Look at me....this is my Porsche, this is my $2,700 jacket, this is my big house...my bar....my grand parties....my lavish travel....my arm candy....

Wearin' my MOO MOO this am!
Yep, and he’s still a pompous @ss.

I think if the mat was the big one from the back of the vehicle, he used it at the scene to wrap JD's body and then put it in the red truck for transport. I just don't think it makes sense to transport JD in the back of her vehicle and then move her to a different vehicle in a public place and risk leaving any more DNA or trace evidence in her SUV. I don't think he anticipated the amount of blood that was spilled and that is how the rug came into play.

MOO, MOO, MOO

Eeeeyou. If you’re a hunter, or in meat processing business, you’d know all about it. From the way it looks, it’s labor intensive and have to be quick so meat does rot on the hide. Multiple sharp instruments are used. And removing tails and other pieces of body go along with the occupation.
Maybe I’ve mixed up tanning hides with tanning business. Doesn’t his sister/cousin have tanning salon in USA? Dulous or Doulos spelling?
I’ll apologize if I’m leading everyone down the wrong path. This came to me as I was finishing my post.

You were right-the family business is tanning (of hides), not tanning salons.

FYI: https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/fotis-dulos
has a long but very nicely written and detailed summary of this entire case. Much info I didn’t know. Pics I haven’t seen. Looked up Fotis Dulos bio and this is one of the sites that came up.
Trying to find tanning connection.
Tanning connection was from FD self written bio on the FORE website I believe.

I still have 5 pages to go, but before I retire...

When I read about standing a car mat up against a wall, I pictured a weather tech liner. I love those things! Never thought of them for neatly transporting a bleeding corpse, but it’s not a bad idea. (Can’t think of a reason to do so that does not involve bad ideas.)

Oh, right! Are those one part like for the floor in the back seat or two? And now your insightful comment made me think about whether it was a car mat for a larger area in the Suburban, like part of the very back, where you can lay the seats down, and where it may be flat just as part of the Suburban function. I had a Suburban years ago and it was like that but, again, that was long ago. MOO.

Eeeeyou. If you’re a hunter, or in meat processing business, you’d know all about it. From the way it looks, it’s labor intensive and have to be quick so meat does rot on the hide. Multiple sharp instruments are used. And removing tails and other pieces of body go along with the occupation.
Maybe I’ve mixed up tanning hides with tanning business. Doesn’t his sister/cousin have tanning salon in USA? Dulous or Doulos spelling?
I’ll apologize if I’m leading everyone down the wrong path. This came to me as I was finishing my post.
Relative is affiliated with a tanning/hides processing and finishing business in Philadelphia. Most actual tanning is done outside the US due to the environmental impact of the process. Hides, however, get imported to the US for finishing and further processing for use in a variety of end uses based on what we learned when we looked at this issue in a prior thread.

Checked out a few YT's as was suggested yesterday.
One was in 2017. Gives great views and sense of what the hood is like.
Such a poor area! And scary.
How FD thought he could get away with concealing evidence is beyond me.
And MT is one tough cookie, IMO.

I need to find those. Forgive me but what do you mean about MT being a tough cookie? Related to the videos? I’m not at all arguing or disputing a word you wrote—not at all! I’m just trying to figure out the context. I think I better go find those videos!! Thank you! MOO.

Just to bring this in, here is a comment I wrote on a previous thread about Albany Avenue:

Albany Avenue is predominantly African American and a very high crime area, with Garden Street/Albany Avenue being the epicenter. I think Garden Street has more murders than any other street in the state. When I first had to go there for work, I was stared at, watched, followed, etc. to the point it really made me nervous and I would avoid going there if I could at all costs. I've had people answer the door with a gun in their waistband, offer me crack if I would turn tricks for them, and witnessed several crimes and acts of violence taking place. There used to be another Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue, one block before Garden that has since closed that the owner was very nice and would watch out for me. Then the barber shop next door would and I sort of felt like I had made in roads with some of the locals. I hope I am not offending anyone and I am only saying this to illustrate the point FD and MT would have absolutely stood out instantly and been stared at/watched for the entirety of their ride, especially in that nice pickup truck and behaving so oddly. If nothing else, people would have been running to see just what they were dumping. I think there must be a plethora of witnesses and knife guy was just one LE let out to scare FD. Moo.

Subsequent response to a comment from another WS:

That is the feeling I got everytime I was in their neighborhood...they didn't know me, so they were going to watch me...watch every move I made. I think that's also why I felt more comfortable after a while. They had seen me several times, knew I was working (which helped out their struggling businesses that were trying to survive), and it was then I was sort of accepted into their community. It took a very long time to get to that point.

Thanks for adding this back! It makes me mad again that FD would try to add grief into their lives. Terrible and consistent lack of regard for anyone but himself. MOO.

I need to find those. Forgive me but what do you mean about MT being a tough cookie? Related to the videos? I’m not at all arguing or disputing a word you wrote—not at all! I’m just trying to figure out the context. I think I better go find those videos!! Thank you! MOO.
The area where they were dumping is pretty sketchy.
The Kirby Family has given great descriptions about the area and that it can be dangerous. I meant that she was one tough cookie to venture down there on a holiday evening when the streets would be teeming with people.
They stuck out like sore thumbs.
MOO.

"The terrible reality is that Jennifer is still missing," Carrie Luft, spokesperson for Jennifer Farber Dulos' family and friends stated, according to the local Patch. "Jennifer's family and friends want the people of New Canaan to know how much we appreciate the ongoing efforts and actions of the New Canaan Police and the greater New Canaan community: candles, bracelets, flyers and more. We thank each and every one of you who is helping to keep the focus on bringing justice for Jennifer. Your support helps sustain us."
More Than 3 Months After Jennifer Dulos' Disappearance, Battles Over Financial Records And Evidence Play Out In Court

I just looked up fishing knives and was amazed to know that they come in electric, which is not what I think was used, are common at stores like Walmart, etc. Then I got to thinking about how sharp they are. I wonder if we won’t end up hearing about some Kevlar-type (slice resistant) gloves. MOO.

The area where they were dumping is pretty sketchy.
The Kirby Family has given great descriptions about the area and that it can be dangerous. I meant that she was one tough cookie to venture down there on a holiday evening when the streets would be teeming with people.
They stuck out like sore thumbs.
MOO.

Thanks!!! That’s what I thought but it’s great to be sure! And that leads me to one other thought, that seems unlikely but...given the change in appearance some have noted with MT and FD even possibly related to drugs, is it possible they weren’t quite as new to the area as we might think and so didn’t stick out as much as they might have if they never before had travelled there? I’d think rich people who wanted certain substances would know high-end places to buy them but maybe those are too prone to gossip. These ideas are off the wall but so is this case so I throw them out here as such! MOO.

has a long but very nicely written and detailed summary of this entire case. Much info I didn’t know. Pics I haven’t seen. Looked up Fotis Dulos bio and this is one of the sites that came up.
Thanks for re-posting this.
Chilling to read.
"We are terrified of DISOBEYING my husband"
MOO

Thanks!!! That’s what I thought but it’s great to be sure! And that leads me to one other thought, that seems unlikely but...given the change in appearance some have noted with MT and FD even possibly related to drugs, is it possible they weren’t quite as new to the area as we might think and so didn’t stick out as much as they might have if they never before had travelled there? I’d think rich people who wanted certain substances would know high-end places to buy them but maybe those are too prone to gossip. These ideas are off the wall but so is this case so I throw them out here as such! MOO.
there are a lot of good Greek restaurants in the area and he probably takes that route to the XL Center
and the swingers club

Certainly possible. The difference to me is this wasn't a one stop , buy, and get out. But I really don't know.
MOO.

When I took the pictures the
Thanks for this! I was looking at the City of Hartford plans for Albany yesterday. I remember you told us how far they have made it on the project but when I looked for your post I couldn't find it. I was trying to figure out where the project is doing work now. Project looks to be very much behind schedule vs original presentation to city board I think. The city also presented the crime stats for Albany and they looked awful, so I can see how your accidents were par for the course in that stretch of Hartford. Traffic also looks bad as the presentation said 19,000 cars a day pass there.

Pattis also implied using "Pattis speak" in one of his recent 'exclusive' interviews that the 30 stops on Albany were more traffic related stops vs actual getting out of the vehicle and dumping things into trash bins type stops (he seemed to say only 2 stops for trash dumps).

With the Hartford plans I was able to count traffic lights but counting stop signs was a bit harder as the presentation didn't show the old stop signs, just the new ones. Is it safe to assume that you don't have to stop at every corner as you are driving on Albany as the stop lights are designed to control traffic? Or, do you still have to stop at each corner even with the lights? I am trying to prove out what Pattis seems to be saying (kinda fruitless IMO as its rarely the truth but I wanted to make an attempt)!

Thanks!

When I took the pictures, they were working at the corner of Garden/Albany, on what looked like the last storm drain to be put in before crossing over Garden to where the convienence store/restaurant is located. From the looks of it and the way the construction working was reaching down into the drain, it looked as if they were putting the finishing touches on it and would be moving on very soon.

I don't recall stoping at a stop sign when driving on Albany Avenue, I believe it is all stoplights but I could be wrong. The traffic is horrible!!! In many places it is a single lane, as one lane is a turn lane. Often times you can sit through an entire cycle and not move. I really doubt however LE would say stops/putting stuff into trash cans if FO didn't do that and I think NP trying to "muddy the waters" all up insinuating he was stopping for traffic is hogwash, just like all the other co-mingling of word definitions and cloudy explanations we have had from him before.

I agree with @citygirl, MT is a tough cookie (or a stupid one) because there would have been a lot of shinanigans just about to start going down at the time they were there and again, they would have drawn more attention than is even imaginable.

You were right-the family business is tanning (of hides), not tanning salons.

This is so long after reading it. Got carried away.

Omg. In that case, he has the skills to have sliced her up in minutes. Stab and go. Poor Jennifer. She didn’t stand a chance. My best guess is that he attacked with a knife type of weapon. A couple of well aimed stabs. The knife that Fudge, the drug dealer, received is the murder weapon. IMO. Hope he’ll step forward without fear of reprisal from LE for past or present crimes and give up the weapon. DNA might still be imbedded in the crevices.
He’s a perfectionist, no doubt. IMO he had every detail planned in advance. But I’m hoping he didn’t have a Plan B. He didn’t need it, in his mind.
And for those of you that think MT was “after the fact accomplice” think again. FD threw the body in JD Suburban along with other bloody evidence, drove it to chop shop location. MT delivered her purse alibi, then headed right over to help move the now empty suburban to Waverly Park. Parked it. FD just happened to be driving behind MT. Picked her up and they went on with the plan. No one noticed bc black suburbans are a dime a dozen out there, per previous post.
And here I thought lawyer was accomplice during the time period of actual murder. He was alibi for a short period of time that am. (To take up time in a very small window of opportunity for murder bc FD knew he would have to be accountable for every minute that am.) Knowingly or unknowingly. Remains to be determined.
Greece phone call was probably legit. He had his earphones plugged into his ears. Phone in pocket. Chop, sort, stuff bags and chat at the same time. He had tanned so many hides, he wasn’t even thinking about the work. Call done. Chopping done. Bagging done. Multitasking.
I bet he had a time schedule. To make sure enough time for each action.
Just hope DNA blood and other DNA found in Suburban. Fibers on driver’s seat. DNA on door handles. Dirt on floor mats. Or crushed stone from a construction site. Nice mistake that would be.
He could/should have used a big tarp to do all the chopping, sorting and cleaning after moving JD. Wonder where that tarp is? I think the mat found propped up by restaurant is too small. Maybe not.
Like the DD said, whoever’s blood is on the pillow, they lost a lot of blood. Cleanup/soak up materials from JD rent house were placed with body in back of Suburban in the mat.
It’s all coming together. I bet LE hasn’t even finished half of the forensics. Patience, my dearies. Patience. A rush to trial could result in not guilty verdict. Cannot make any mistakes here. OJ case was 25 years ago, I think. And rushed to trial, IMO. DNA and forensics has made huge progress in the interim.
GOD SPEED TO ALL INVOLVED IN TRACKING FD, MT and anyone else involved.

Last edited:
The tannery business was owned by FD's father and uncle in Greece, and he worked there 'growing up'. IIRC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member