Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine when ponytail gets wind of these little drops? Second thought, I suppose he knows everything so nothing surprises him. He’s just angry that LE has more than he imagined and his defense is disintegrating by the hour. MOO

Well-they know about the mat, but they don’t have it yet, and they may not find it. I wonder if it could be relevant if they only introduce the video of the mat as evidence in court, rather than the real thing? LE must know, by virtue of the size of it, and by virtue of what could be missing from JD’s house or car, what it could actually be, I suppose. Personally, I am a little excited about the info about the mat, but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

The police must have most of their investigation completed by now, barring finding her body. So hopefully they arrest him soon.
Actually right now they are in the heated stage. It's no where close to being solved yet. Their tactics however, have became more aggressive and I like that. They have recently started investigating key witnesses, hammering on the former employees etc.

Well-they know about the mat, but they don’t have it yet, and they may not find it. I wonder if it could be relevant if they only introduce the video of the mat as evidence in court, rather than the real thing? LE must know, by virtue of the size of it, and by virtue of what could be missing from JD’s house or car, what it could actually be, I suppose. Personally, I am a little excited about the info about the mat, but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

I’m with you! Each of these reveals reminds us who is on top! The trunk mat, referred as per the restaurant employee, is an amazing link with FD (or accomplice) to JD’s car should the surveillance be clear and I bet it is certainly. I bet they can easily and adequately deduce the size, shape, color (matching the other mats and interior) as belonging to her Suburban from the footage and Suburban could likely send photos of the mat package if needed by vin number, year, package purchases etc. Especially if such a mat is missing from her trunk. With the circumstantial evidence piling up (with forensic to be revealed in due time) I think is very promising. Fingers crossed! Keep these gifts coming! MOO

Car mat from her own suburban means they put her in her suburban and abandoned the car there and transferred her body to another vehicle.
But wouldn't that take 2 times of transferring her body? Once to her Suburban, then from her Suburban to another vehicle? That would be taking a huge chance of somebody seeing you, especially if you transferred the body from the Suburban to another vehicle while it was at Waveny Park?

So, in MOO, all we’ve seen is the accumulation of increasing—not decreasing—evidence or possible evidence linking FD to JD’s demise. Knowing that and that FD knows what he did (and didn’t do, yes), it burns me up that he would even think about trying to get those kids into his custody. MOO.

But wouldn't that take 2 times of transferring her body? Once to her Suburban, then from her Suburban to another vehicle? That would be taking a huge chance of somebody seeing you, especially if you transferred the body from the Suburban to another vehicle while it was at Waveny Park?

The first transfer that you spoke of would have been done in her own driveway, with nobody to see it. The second transfer would have taken place possibly at Waveny (although maybe not), and at the park it would have been risky, although FD is bold, and we don’t know if JD would have been wrapped in anything. And I think you’d be surprised at how little attention people pay to others, especially when we all have things to do.

The first transfer to her Suburban, though, probably was in her garage, and with that large lawn, he could see someone coming. On the second transfer, I would not think it occurred at Waveny Park but maybe, esp. if he knew there were no cameras there. The second car probably sat there to shield the transfer and if it was the red truck of the poor employee, FD might not mind someone seeing the truck and someone who possibly looked like the employee (the haircut that we considered). Also, given the blood, etc. on the shirt and bra, perhaps it wasn’t an intact body that was transferred. Horrible to write it; worse to think it. :( MOO.

The first transfer that you spoke of would have been done in her own driveway, with nobody to see it. The second transfer would have taken place possibly at Waveny (although maybe not), and at the park it would have been risky, although FD is bold, and we don’t know if JD would have been wrapped in anything. And I think you’d be surprised at how little attention people pay to others, especially when we all have things to do.

Oops! I just said similar things and promise I didn’t copy yours!

The first transfer to her Suburban, though, probably was in her garage, and with that large lawn, he could see someone coming. On the second transfer, I would not think it occurred at Waveny Park but maybe, esp. if he knew there were no cameras there. The second car probably sat there to shield the transfer and if it was the red truck of the poor employee, FD might not mind someone seeing the truck and someone who possibly looked like the employee (the haircut that we considered). Also, given the blood, etc. on the shirt and bra, perhaps it wasn’t an intact body that was transferred. Horrible to write it; worse to think it. :( MOO.
FD got rid of one mat only. Why? Because it was the only one that was bloody. We also know Jennifer's shirt was bloody, there was a "very" bloody pillow, and a "fishing" knife seen by a witness in the garbage can. It is increasingly looking like our prior speculation about how FD committed this murder was correct. IMO he killed Jennifer in the garage, used her vehicle to take her body to a place where he would not be seen altering it, and then parked her SUV to be found at the park. He returned to her body later, finished his what he had set out to do, and disposed of her remains and the other evidence. I believe LE has its timeline and is filling in facts. The forensic horsemen of the apocalypse are getting saddled for a ride.

Yes, the 1st time in the garage/driveway more likely to not be observed by anyone, but the 2nd transfer at Waveny Park was the one I felt would be most risky, JMO. But also, anyone who has lifted/moved a dead body knows how difficult it can be, so I somewhat find it hard to believe that he carried out transferring her body even 1 time on his own. Again, JMO.

FD got rid of one mat only. Why? Because it was the only one that was bloody. We also know Jennifer's shirt was bloody, there was a "very" bloody pillow, and a "fishing" knife seen by a witness in the garbage can. It is increasingly looking like our prior speculation about how FD committed this murder was correct. IMO he killed Jennifer in the garage, used her vehicle to take her body to a place where he would not be seen altering it, and then parked her SUV to be found at the park. He returned to her body later, finished his what he had set out to do, and disposed of her remains and the other evidence. I believe LE has its timeline and is filling in facts. The forensic horsemen of the apocalypse are getting saddled for a ride.
Trying to catch up. Been planning a family reunion at my home next week- over 50 people. Evidence dribbling in. Would love to see the report of what they found in the cars.

I still have 5 pages to go, but before I retire...

When I read about standing a car mat up against a wall, I pictured a weather tech liner. I love those things! Never thought of them for neatly transporting a bleeding corpse, but it’s not a bad idea. (Can’t think of a reason to do so that does not involve bad ideas.)

Attachments

• E5A07C19-5881-4DE2-9932-6B01D65BC176.png
    E5A07C19-5881-4DE2-9932-6B01D65BC176.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 30
Yes, the 1st time in the garage/driveway more likely to not be observed by anyone, but the 2nd transfer at Waveny Park was the one I felt would be most risky, JMO. But also, anyone who has lifted/moved a dead body knows how difficult it can be, so I somewhat find it hard to believe that he carried out transferring her body even 1 time on his own. Again, JMO.
It doesn't make sense to me that FO or HO would take the risk of leaving their DNA in JD's Suburban and then deliberately leave the Suburban in a visible location easily found by police. IMO, someone else moved the Suburban and LE is having difficulty believing that that someone could have moved the Suburban without knowing what happened to JD. I can't believe that so many attorneys fell for FO and HO's stories either but they did. And the "Greek tycoon" will not be paying any of them - that is the embarrassing part: FO and HO will stiff them and it will be too embarrassing to file a lien. MOO, MOO, MOO.

Thinking tonight about the dumping of the mat seen on CCTV the day Jennifer's DNA was distributed.

Hartford's homeless population can't be so huge or so undercover that LE doesn't know who they are and where they tend to sleep.

Many of these folks have probably developed friendships with cops who often feed them and look out for them.

Information on who was walking along with a big black mat would make its way to the detectives pretty quickly and I'm going to be so surprised if it hasn't been found.

The fact that it wasn't listed on the warrant doesn't concern me. LE had more than enough to establish probable cause for tampering. If they had the mat and/or the knife they didn't have to tell right away.

We're probably going to be blown away by all the evidence these buffoons left behind.
Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members