Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Knows what FO did and did not do.

MOO
Think about it, they could be planting these stories to see if FD, NP, or the PI run over to look for DD, Fudge, the carpet, the knife, talk to any witnesses, etc. LE can make them sway in whichever direction they blow the wind...

Totally agree. In my experience women who
grab the kids and run, unannounced, fear the
potential physical abuse if found before escaping.
No doubt in my mind that he slapped her around. And when they do abuse, the men are careful that there are no witnesses. And being the obedient wife, she took it as long as she could.
Off Topic-
I will only be popping in and out as I'm trimming big oak tree limbs over the barn and
horse shelters preparing for a potential hit
from Hurricane Dorian this weekend-Mon. and Tues. Could become a Cat 4, so it's serious.

Interesting piece of research in the UK news about ‘domestic abuse’ killers following an eight-stage pattern.

Killers 'follow pattern' in domestic abuse cases

Can't tell either, but the DM picture I posted earlier says it was taken June 16, 2016.
14270474-7096279-Fotis_left_and_Troconis_right_are_pictured_at_a_water_ski_tourna-a-145_1559507266331.jpg
What moxie! In 2016 with 2 of his children and her.
Did Jennifer see this? If so, what was his explanation?
MOO.

Interesting piece of research in the UK news about ‘domestic abuse’ killers following an eight-stage pattern.

Great article!

Quote from article - Take a look at this checklist:

Dr Monckton Smith said women account for more than 80% of victims killed by their partners - and most of the time, the partner is male.

To conduct her study, she looked at all cases on the Counting Dead Womenwebsite where the woman had had a relationship with the perpetrator - as well as several extra cases such as those of male victims killed by their male partners.

The eight steps she discovered in almost all of the 372 killings she studied were:

• A pre-relationship history of stalking or abuse by the perpetrator
  • The romance developing quickly into a serious relationship
  • The relationship becoming dominated by coercive control
  • A trigger to threaten the perpetrator's control - for example, the relationship ends or the perpetrator gets into financial difficulty
  • Escalation - an increase in the intensity or frequency of the partner's control tactics, such as by stalking or threatening suicide
  • The perpetrator has a change in thinking - choosing to move on, either through revenge or by homicide
  • Planning - the perpetrator might buy weapons or seek opportunities to get the victim alone
  • Homicide - the perpetrator kills his or her partner, and possibly hurts others such as the victim's children
The only instance where a stage in the model was not followed was when men did not meet stage one - but this was normally because they had not had a relationship before, she said.

"We've been relying on the 'crime of passion, spontaneous red-mist' explanation [of killing] forever - and it's just not true," Dr Monckton Smith told the BBC.

"If you start looking at all these cases, there's planning, determination, there's always coercive control."

Frightening.

"If you start looking at all these cases, there's planning, determination, there's always coercive control."

"We fear disobeying my husband"

Ocean and many others have spoken about signs of premeditation.

MOO.

I was trying to but I cant' tell if that's MT on the boat while he skis
I know they were in Miami together in 2016
Fotis Dulos July 3rd 2016

Couldn’t at all tell who was on the boat that was towing him. But watching the clips made me think about something-you know what he needs? A torn ACL. Or MCL. Or PCL-or maybe all three.

I was trying to but I cant' tell if that's MT on the boat while he skis
I know they were in Miami together in 2016
Fotis Dulos July 3rd 2016
Watching him ski and make the cuts outside the wake; and pulling himself back over with only one hand/arm - says he has LOTS of upper body and arm strength - which would make carrying something in a rug, mat, garbage bag really easy for him. Also using a knife, in hard downward strokes, would be no problem for him. As for his skiing in general; I used to ski - and have many friends who still ski - and are as good or better than he is. Clearly, he was a "legend" in his own mind. jmo

@Tink56 Early on in the case, @Medstudies posted this link that shows how FO likes to move to and fro.

Fotis P Dulos current public records, address, phone, email, more

At the time I noted one 14-year NYC residence at a Carrollton-something-or-other hotel. But I don in my way around the city.
Looked at list in city. Most time at 900 Park (15 yrs). Rest of the addresses 'at best' would probably be considered in Midtown East area for short periods of time. Brief time on Upper West Side (maybe for grad school?).

Around time of marriage in 2004-2012 it looks like the address is 420 Park Ave South which is about 3 blocks north of MadSq Park (not Washington Sq park which is in the heart of the Village) and is probably considered Midtown South/now probably NoMad (North of Madison).

https://streeteasy.com/building/420-park-avenue-south-new_york

Last edited:
What moxie! In 2016 with 2 of his children and her.
Did Jennifer see this? If so, what was his explanation?
MOO.
I actually think it may be one of his boys and her daughter....don't know...either way, it's pretty sad. :mad:

It does help confirm what Jennifer was seeing on Facebook. For a "well-educated" person, FD's really a spoiled, social ZERO (and a number of other negative things)...MOO...IMO.

I think That’s at the Greater Miami Ski Club
There are a lot of pics of them on various Instagram accounts from 2016 with her family there also
Wow! Does anybody else think the body language of FD (arms tightly wrapped around body) suggest he is asserting control/dominance over that poor child?!? ?!? MOO, MOO, MOO....

Found this picture on the Miami Ski Club of Superstars...while this isn't FO...I find it interesting the likeness of this guy to him...clearly (I think) he was trying to be a superstar; hang out with the cool guys; and try to prove how awesome he is. Also - if you read the reviews below the videos that were posted - he was doing a lot of things WRONG...per the trainer who was critiquing his skiing. jmo
upload_2019-8-29_14-57-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member