Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez-if this woman is right, then FD is truly a stereotypical Greek man. What a shame that nobody warned JD what he was likely to become as soon as they married.
Perhaps no one in her circuit had a clue?
And she was an older bride @ 38 which sounds really silly today.
Many of her friends were probably already married with little kids.
And courtship was pretty quick.
MOO.

ETA. My numbers are off. Was she 35?

Last edited:
I was trying to but I cant' tell if that's MT on the boat while he skis
I know they were in Miami together in 2016
Fotis Dulos July 3rd 2016
Great find! So i’m Watching all the videos, hoping to see him do a total face plant in the water, so I was bummed, the last one it looks like he just let go of the handle..

So at the end, the instructor says he will be killing 39 off..what does that mean? Killing is definitely in his forte.......

Great find! So i’m Watching all the videos, hoping to see him do a total face plant in the water, so I was bummed, the last one it looks like he just let go of the handle..

So at the end, the instructor says he will be killing 39 off..what does that mean? Killing is definitely in his forte.......
Where are these videos?

Just to bring this in, here is a comment I wrote on a previous thread about Albany Avenue:

Albany Avenue is predominantly African American and a very high crime area, with Garden Street/Albany Avenue being the epicenter. I think Garden Street has more murders than any other street in the state. When I first had to go there for work, I was stared at, watched, followed, etc. to the point it really made me nervous and I would avoid going there if I could at all costs. I've had people answer the door with a gun in their waistband, offer me crack if I would turn tricks for them, and witnessed several crimes and acts of violence taking place. There used to be another Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue, one block before Garden that has since closed that the owner was very nice and would watch out for me. Then the barber shop next door would and I sort of felt like I had made in roads with some of the locals. I hope I am not offending anyone and I am only saying this to illustrate the point FD and MT would have absolutely stood out instantly and been stared at/watched for the entirety of their ride, especially in that nice pickup truck and behaving so oddly. If nothing else, people would have been running to see just what they were dumping. I think there must be a plethora of witnesses and knife guy was just one LE let out to scare FD. Moo.

Subsequent response to a comment from another WS:

That is the feeling I got everytime I was in their neighborhood...they didn't know me, so they were going to watch me...watch every move I made. I think that's also why I felt more comfortable after a while. They had seen me several times, knew I was working (which helped out their struggling businesses that were trying to survive), and it was then I was sort of accepted into their community. It took a very long time to get to that point.
I lived for several years in a community such as you have described. People are hyper-aware of their surroundings. A lot of people are shady and keep an eye out for trouble coming their way. Then there is always the scrutiny of whether a person unknown may be an undercover officer. A white person in a fancy vehicle would be an object of interest for sure. I finally watched the youtube videos of Albany. I can't believe how stoopid FD is. Police were always cruising the area I lived in. Police knew everybody. Who belonged there and who didn't. A white guy in a Raptor? Usually there for drugs or a prostitute. Police loved pulling over people like that. Everybody would get a big kick out of watching what would happen next. FD was a great candidate to be stopped by police on Albany Ave. But he is too stoopid to have known that.

All good points, @afitzy, I agree it's ridiculous, but it's necessary to pay attention to what's going on with FD's legal representation.

I wouldn't put it past Pattis to have initially taken on FD's representation on the family / civil court cases and then punt to his 'chosen' replacements as a way to keep his fingers in those pies and maintain an interest in those ancillary cases to the criminal case, as he is FD's 'prior representation', however brief, on those other cases (gave himself a foot in the door).

I don't trust Pattis nor the other lawyers representing FD not to be colluding (ooo, was that a triple negative? geez...). It's got to be a slippery slope for any lawyer representing a man like FD with so many concurrent legal issues to keep straight what is evidence or testimony relevant to which case, and where there is overlap. Makes my brain ache just thinking about it. MOO
What are the chances Norman will eventually bail on FO?

Totally agree. In my experience women who
grab the kids and run, unannounced, fear the
potential physical abuse if found before escaping.
No doubt in my mind that he slapped her around. And when they do abuse, the men are careful that there are no witnesses. And being the obedient wife, she took it as long as she could.
Off Topic-
I will only be popping in and out as I'm trimming big oak tree limbs over the barn and
horse shelters preparing for a potential hit
from Hurricane Dorian this weekend-Mon. and Tues. Could become a Cat 4, so it's serious.
I think it is natural for any woman (or most, maybe some are fearless, IDK), to have some fear whether she has ever been slapped around or not. IME, mental/emotional abuse is just as terrifying. And can result in the same running away unannounced. Without ever having had a hand raised to her. IMO.

I think it is natural for any woman (or most, maybe some are fearless, IDK), to have some fear whether she has ever been slapped around or not. IME, mental/emotional abuse is just as terrifying. And can result in the same running away unannounced. Without ever having had a hand raised to her. IMO.

IMO, he never raised a hand to her.
He badgered her psychologically.
I suspect it started out slowly and increased gradually.
The more she showed her strength the more he became enraged.
When she took off with the kids he was gobsmacked.
Downward spiral from there.
He never forgave her.
It took 2 years but she paid the price.
MOO.

Think about it, they could be planting these stories to see if FD, NP, or the PI run over to look for DD, Fudge, the carpet, the knife, talk to any witnesses, etc. LE can make them sway in whichever direction they blow the wind...

I love this slow drip feeding.
NP certainly is panicing, looking for answers, possibly thinking of 'bailing out' as he now has a mountain of evidence against FD.
Soon, I hope.
MOO.

Great article!

Quote from article - Take a look at this checklist:

Dr Monckton Smith said women account for more than 80% of victims killed by their partners - and most of the time, the partner is male.

To conduct her study, she looked at all cases on the Counting Dead Womenwebsite where the woman had had a relationship with the perpetrator - as well as several extra cases such as those of male victims killed by their male partners.

The eight steps she discovered in almost all of the 372 killings she studied were:

• A pre-relationship history of stalking or abuse by the perpetrator
  • The romance developing quickly into a serious relationship
  • The relationship becoming dominated by coercive control
  • A trigger to threaten the perpetrator's control - for example, the relationship ends or the perpetrator gets into financial difficulty
  • Escalation - an increase in the intensity or frequency of the partner's control tactics, such as by stalking or threatening suicide
  • The perpetrator has a change in thinking - choosing to move on, either through revenge or by homicide
  • Planning - the perpetrator might buy weapons or seek opportunities to get the victim alone
  • Homicide - the perpetrator kills his or her partner, and possibly hurts others such as the victim's children
The only instance where a stage in the model was not followed was when men did not meet stage one - but this was normally because they had not had a relationship before, she said.

"We've been relying on the 'crime of passion, spontaneous red-mist' explanation [of killing] forever - and it's just not true," Dr Monckton Smith told the BBC.

"If you start looking at all these cases, there's planning, determination, there's always coercive control."
Good article. IMO, I don't think it applies to FD. The scenarios above are more motivated by emotional need and carried out by people who are emotionally and obsessively tied to their partner/ex partner. FD was only motivated by money. I don't think he would ever stalk anyone at any time except to gain knowledge in order to have an advantage financially/strategically. Yes, he is a domineering jerk (monster), but not in the for the reasons of the individuals described above. He would never care that much about anyone. (And I realize what is described above is mental illness). MOO>

Wow! Does anybody else think the body language of FD (arms tightly wrapped around body) suggest he is asserting control/dominance over that poor child?!? ?!? MOO, MOO, MOO....
I don’t imagine FO was a very attentive or affectionate father. And the children were probably happy when Daddy did hold and hug them close. The only thing was, they soon learned that the only way to get any affection (and attention) from Dad, was to do what HE wants you to do.
“Make Daddy proud and then he’ll love me”. JMO

Watching him ski and make the cuts outside the wake; and pulling himself back over with only one hand/arm - says he has LOTS of upper body and arm strength - which would make carrying something in a rug, mat, garbage bag really easy for him. Also using a knife, in hard downward strokes, would be no problem for him. As for his skiing in general; I used to ski - and have many friends who still ski - and are as good or better than he is. Clearly, he was a "legend" in his own mind. jmo
As well as to be able to overtake his wife easily.

Was updating my informal list of statements from Pattisville and this one simply struck me as ridiculous!

Why respond at all?

This comment was in response to the release of information that a VV tee shirt and bra allegedly belonging to JD had been found.

Report of Jennifer Dulos’ bloodstained shirt is ‘desperate speculation,’ Pattis says

Comment from No Case Norm:

“I am unaware of any evidence about what she was wearing when she disappeared,” he said. “This sounds like desperate speculation.”

Its interesting when you stack up the comments that the more high volume/hysterical sounding the comments from Pattisville are that they indicate the level of concern within the Pattis Crew about the information being discussed. I don't get the sense that Pattisville imposes much in the way of self control or self censoring which as this process moves on will certainly be interesting to watch. I'm working on the Pattis comments about KM STBX and those IMO indicated a 'high level of concern' from No Case Norm!

I'm curious though about what input FD has in the Pattisville narrative. All I know is if it were me looking at potential murder charges and 20+ years to life, I'd want a cohesive narrative and strategy and not the bobble head reactive approach with the 'exclusive of the day' from No Case Norm. There is no visible discipline in anything that we have seen come out of the mouth of Pattis IMO. The 'shotgun' approach is stunning when the comments are stacked up and viewed in sequence.

I hope the Judge and his staff in criminal court are undertaking a similar analysis as IMO the statements from Pattis spend next to no time talking about FD or the crimes he is accused of committing, character information about who FD is as a human being and father or presenting 'alternative theories' of what might have happened on the 24th missing date. Nope, none of these things have been discussed.

The commentary about the victim in this case has IMO been absoluteley inappropriate and tone deaf to the nature of the loss experienced by the 5 Dulos children. Collectively IMO the Pattisview crew has a negative Emotional IQ!

IMO gag in commercial and family court cannot come soon enough.

Time to end this Pattisville insanity!

MOO

IMO, he never raised a hand to her.
He badgered her psychologically.
I suspect it started out slowly and increased gradually.
The more she showed her strength the more he became enraged.
When she took off with the kids he was gobsmacked.
Downward spiral from there.
He never forgave her.
It took 2 years but she paid the price.
MOO.
This physical aspect of the abuse is tough to assess even though the JD friend alluded to physical threats in the NYP article.

I have to admit that the family court testimony about the illegal gun that FD smuggled to CT was beyond frightening. The way JD described the conversation with FD was also disturbing and how he I believe pushed her into a room as the argument escalated.

The family court account of FD putting the children into a powerful Porsche SUV alone and letting them drive while JD was standing in the drive was another chilling account and showed me clearly that FD knew how to push JD's buttons perfectly.

Truly if you are a master at psychological warfare IMO its not really necessary to lay a finger on your intended victim. My guess it that by the time JD was able to escape 4Jx that the situation with FD had become unbearable and that FD had come about as close to emotionally crushing a human being as you could possible get and still be standing and functioning. I am glad that it sounded like JD had full psychological support and all I can say is thank god!

MOO

Last edited:
This physical aspect of the abuse is tough to assess even though the JD friend alluded to physical threats in the NYP article.

I have to admit that the family court testimony about the illegal gun that FD smuggled to CT was beyond frightening. The way JD described the conversation with FD was also disturbing and how he I believe pushed her into a room as the argument escalated.

The family court account of FD putting the children into a powerful Porsche SUV was another chilling account and showed me clearly that FD knew how to push JD's buttons perfectly.

Truly if you are a master at psychological warfare IMO its not really necessary to lay a finger on your intended victim. My guess it that by the time JD was able to escape 4Jx that the situation with FD had become unbearable and that FD had come about as close to emotionally crushing a human being as you could possible get and still be standing and functioning. I am glad that it sounded like JD had full psychological support and all I can say is thank god!

MOO
I recall that the babysitter witnessed FD block JD and the baby in the room during the discussion/argument about FD having a gun.
MOO.

Good article. IMO, I don't think it applies to FD. The scenarios above are more motivated by emotional need and carried out by people who are emotionally and obsessively tied to their partner/ex partner. FD was only motivated by money. I don't think he would ever stalk anyone at any time except to gain knowledge in order to have an advantage financially/strategically. Yes, he is a domineering jerk (monster), but not in the for the reasons of the individuals described above. He would never care that much about anyone. (And I realize what is described above is mental illness). MOO>
Interesting POV.

You don't see FD engineering the early days of the relationship by 'running into' JD in Aspen and then later in NYC in an almost stalking fashion all while still married? JD talked about FD living closeby in NYC (not really the case if she lived further downtown IMO) and I really find it hard to believe there was any coincidence in how/why this relationship started. FD IMO seemed laser focused on his goal and did what it took to 'bag his prize'.

There's also a part of me that wonders if they actually have the items and the part about not having them is fibs. As in, they are sending messages to FD, keeping him on edge, telling him they know what he did, but lacking this or that to arrest him, so as to keep him dancing, moving, active, screwing up, etc. as they watch???

My thoughts exactly! LE quickly saw that FD is not a disciplined criminal who thinks everything through. Diabolical, yes. Disciplined, no.

The fact that he left blood behind in the garage (even on the car) and went inside Jennifer's house to wash up, leaving his DNA behind mixed with hers proves that.

Add his panicked bloody evidence distribution when he found out LE was looking into Jennifer's disappearance earlier than expected. Whoops! Better head over to the ugly part of town and flip the guilt to some drug dealer. Whoops again.......forgot to pay attention to the cameras! Smile!

I still believe LE played it perfectly letting him out on bond to see what his undisciplined, dumb-head self would do to further prove his guilt. I'm convinced they have enough to charge him but, as thekirbyfamily says, they're determined to let him keep dancing. They're probably recording everything said in the house and in any car, rented or owned that he drives.

The longer there is no evidence that Jennifer is alive.....no contact, no calls, no credit cards used, no sighting......the more it's clear that she is deceased. If they have to go to court without a body, this will be circumstantial evidence of her demise. MOO

Keep dancing and smiling, FO, and get your jumpsuit out of the cleaners. Blue velvet, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67