Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back to the DM article and pulled these photos of FD and MT taken at 4Jx as they were picked up by State Police to go to Litchfield for DNA testing.

These pictures grabbed me the first time I saw them and the live video of the scene that was posted by a local TV station. Both individuals no doubt had been asked for assistance in the investigation but both individuals declined to assist LE. I've seen many similar scenes in other cases but IMO this scene at 4Jx with FD and MT was chilling on so many levels. FD and MT actually manage to look annoyed at the situation IMO. Curious what others see.

IMO body language here is telling:

4Jxfoho.png upload_2019-8-30_3-16-36.png

Cat on a hot tin roof, looking over his shoulder, for good reason. Probably did not expect to be busted by the PoPo in front as MT daughter was looking on---heartbroken, just like his own children. While this pic did not show it.....he was grabbing the back of his neck and rocking back and forth while the PoPo was in his house. Turn up the heat on the frog in the pot---he won't jump out and will be cooked. Waiting and watching.

Interesting POV.

You don't see FD engineering the early days of the relationship by 'running into' JD in Aspen and then later in NYC in an almost stalking fashion all while still married? JD talked about FD living closeby in NYC (not really the case if she lived further downtown IMO) and I really find it hard to believe there was any coincidence in how/why this relationship started. FD IMO seemed laser focused on his goal and did what it took to 'bag his prize'.
I call that "scheming". Planning to separate JD from her money. Sure, you could say FD (or a panther) was "stalking" his victim and the word IS used correctly in that statement. But neither FD nor the panther were stalking because of emotional needs. I think instead of the word "stalked", "targeted" is much more accurate. The connotation seems to fit better. Targeting is very deliberate. Organized and single-minded. IMO, when stalking is mentioned in the article, it is referring to an emotionally needy, unstable person. Such a person can be triggered to violence due to adverse events such as financial difficulty, sure, but its beginnings are rooted in obsession with the actual person. IME. Unfortunately.

Went back to the DM article and pulled these photos of FD and MT taken at 4Jx as they were picked up by State Police to go to Litchfield for DNA testing.

These pictures grabbed me the first time I saw them and the live video of the scene that was posted by a local TV station. Both individuals no doubt had been asked for assistance in the investigation but both individuals declined to assist LE. I've seen many similar scenes in other cases but IMO this scene at 4Jx with FD and MT was chilling on so many levels. FD and MT actually manage to look annoyed at the situation IMO. Curious what others see.

View attachment 200926 View attachment 200927
Check out FD skinny jeans! UGH!

Was updating my informal list of statements from Pattisville and this one simply struck me as ridiculous!

Why respond at all?

This comment was in response to the release of information that a VV tee shirt and bra allegedly belonging to JD had been found.

Report of Jennifer Dulos’ bloodstained shirt is ‘desperate speculation,’ Pattis says

Comment from No Case Norm:

“I am unaware of any evidence about what she was wearing when she disappeared,” he said. “This sounds like desperate speculation.”

Its interesting when you stack up the comments that the more high volume/hysterical sounding the comments from Pattisville are that they indicate the level of concern within the Pattis Crew about the information being discussed. I don't get the sense that Pattisville imposes much in the way of self control or self censoring which as this process moves on will certainly be interesting to watch. I'm working on the Pattis comments about KM STBX and those IMO indicated a 'high level of concern' from No Case Norm!

I'm curious though about what input FD has in the Pattisville narrative. All I know is if it were me looking at potential murder charges and 20+ years to life, I'd want a cohesive narrative and strategy and not the bobble head reactive approach with the 'exclusive of the day' from No Case Norm. There is no visible discipline in anything that we have seen come out of the mouth of Pattis IMO. The 'shotgun' approach is stunning when the comments are stacked up and viewed in sequence.

I hope the Judge and his staff in criminal court are undertaking a similar analysis as IMO the statements from Pattis spend next to no time talking about FD or the crimes he is accused of committing, character information about who FD is as a human being and father or presenting 'alternative theories' of what might have happened on the 24th missing date. Nope, none of these things have been discussed.

The commentary about the victim in this case has IMO been absoluteley inappropriate and tone deaf to the nature of the loss experienced by the 5 Dulos children. Collectively IMO the Pattisview crew has a negative Emotional IQ!

IMO gag in commercial and family court cannot come soon enough.

Time to end this Pattisville insanity!

MOO
The guy is a train wreck. IME malignant narcissists like FD always have to be running the show. His lawyer, while not a malignant narcissist, certainly has narcissistic tendencies. So the two of them together are like match to a fire. FD is definitely feeding NP information and insisting on his "rights". That narrative was in place long before NP showed up. Had he perhaps been a better tactician, however, NP might have realized what a losing strategy he has now embarked upon. His client looks like the same monster Jennifer exposed to the world when she left him. The mask hiding the monster is off permanently.

I lived for several years in a community such as you have described. People are hyper-aware of their surroundings. A lot of people are shady and keep an eye out for trouble coming their way. Then there is always the scrutiny of whether a person unknown may be an undercover officer. A white person in a fancy vehicle would be an object of interest for sure. I finally watched the youtube videos of Albany. I can't believe how stoopid FD is. Police were always cruising the area I lived in. Police knew everybody. Who belonged there and who didn't. A white guy in a Raptor? Usually there for drugs or a prostitute. Police loved pulling over people like that. Everybody would get a big kick out of watching what would happen next. FD was a great candidate to be stopped by police on Albany Ave. But he is too stoopid to have known that.

Everything you say here is true-a friend of mine is a retired police captain in a similar, but much smaller city in NY-I met him there for lunch one day, and as you said, he knew every person on the street, and they all knew him by his first name, too. They (police) know who the drug dealers are, who the homeless people are, and who the troublemakers are. And they also know who the strangers are. He told me one time that busting people who come there looking to buy drugs is like shooting fish in a barrel, because they just look for the people who look out of place-rich kids in nice cars, in a neighborhood where they obviously don’t belong. FD thinks nobody noticed-they did.

Cat on a hot tin roof, looking over his shoulder, for good reason. Probably did not expect to be busted by the PoPo in front as MT daughter was looking on---heartbroken, just like his own children. While this pic did not show it.....he was grabbing the back of his neck and rocking back and forth while the PoPo was in his house. Turn up the heat on the frog in the pot---he won't jump out and will be cooked. Waiting and watching.
Welcome!

I call that "scheming". Planning to separate JD from her money. Sure, you could say FD (or a panther) was "stalking" his victim and the word IS used correctly in that statement. But neither FD nor the panther were stalking because of emotional needs. I think instead of the word "stalked", "targeted" is much more accurate. The connotation seems to fit better. Targeting is very deliberate. Organized and single-minded. IMO, when stalking is mentioned in the article, it is referring to an emotionally needy, unstable person. Such a person can be triggered to violence due to adverse events such as financial difficulty, sure, but its beginnings are rooted in obsession with the actual person. IME. Unfortunately.
I actually thing this article comes close to what he put Jennifer through. Did he consciously follow a certain set of behaviors? No. Did he engage a pattern of abuse that culminated in murder? You bet he did. This murder was about money, but it was also about power and control. Jennifer dared to stand up to him and that is something FD was not going to tolerate! No woman was going to take away what he deemed rightfully hid, and make no mistake, he thought it ALL was rightfully his.

Have you ever heard of a man insisting that his wife and children live with his mistress and her child as one "happy family"? What a preposterous demand, one that no one possessed of a moral compass would even consider making. And yet, he made it because he was the One Who Must Be Obeyed .

FD is a classic abuser, and I believe we will be hearing more about his systematic physical, emotional and financial abuse of Jennifer at trial. There is much, much more we are going to learn about the dark side of Mr. Doulos, including his years of manipulative control.

Ever watch "The First 48"? The guilty very often rock bath and forth in the interrogation room. Self-soothing it would be called.

Not sure if I'm reading this public records report correctly; however, under "Previous Addresses Used by FD", there is an address for an apartment in Austin, TX with dates 9/30/2004 - 9/30/2004. Does anybody else think this seems odd that he would have an address listed in TEXAS?

First Wife went to Texas when she and FO divorced in 2004.

These sites keep them connected in the information they post.

What is Really Sad - FW's new husband is also listed as 'Associated' with FO, since she is associated.

MOO

I actually thing this article comes close to what he put Jennifer through. Did he consciously follow a certain set of behaviors? No. Did he engage a pattern of abuse that culminated in murder? You bet he did. This murder was about money, but it was also about power and control. Jennifer dared to stand up to him and that is something FD was not going to tolerate! No woman was going to take away what he deemed rightfully hid, and make no mistake, he thought it ALL was rightfully his.

Have you ever heard of a man insisting that his wife and children live with his mistress and her child as one "happy family"? What a preposterous demand, one that no one possessed of a moral compass would even consider making. And yet, he made it because he was the One Who Must Be Obeyed .

FD is a classic abuser, and I believe we will be hearing more about his systematic physical, emotional and financial abuse of Jennifer at trial. There is much, much more we are going to learn about the dark side of Mr. Doulos, including his years of manipulative control.
Absolutely agree FD is an abuser. In the extreme. I differ in that I believe he absolutely, consciously knew what he was doing and the effect it was having on Jennifer. He enjoyed it. The suggestion that MT and her daughter live with them and that he be allowed to come and go as he pleased in Pound Ridge is outrageous. But these are outrageous people. Those like him. I don't think he ever expected agreement to that suggestion. IMO, everything he did was to try and keep her off balance. He may have hoped to drive her to suicide. Sociopaths are aware of what they do. They just don't care. Suicide would have been the best solution for FD. Everyone would then see how crazy she was and he would get the kids and go to Greece. He waited it out, hoping she would die before he had to take matters into his own hands. There are different types of controlling people, IMO. The motivations are different. Some people are controlling because they are insecure therefore suspicious of their partner, others are controlling because they feel very entitled and dismissive of their partner. Two different motivations, same result, sadly. IMO.

These pictures came out pre-arrest, pre-public knowledge about the Albany Ave run. (Although the Albany Ave search by LE was on the news the day before but no connection to FD had been publicized yet).

When I saw these photos at that time, I did a double take, and thought, OMG, he did it! I think it was the video of him pacing outside. It was a really deep gut feeling, and I’m someone who likes to focus on evidence and back up intuition with facts.

I’m sure FD was trying to stay calm here, focusing on his now favorite line, “they always suspect the husband, I’m one of the 5-10%”. Just roll with it...

At the time I had thought that maybe MT didn’t know they were in deep- I wondered what he had told her about how to confront LE when they arrived. He must have discussed with MT how they’d handle it.

And, my understanding (now) from the timeline and the photos is that LE had already taken the Raptor and Suburban, since FD drove up in the rental Yukon with the MD plates at this scene. So FD must have known LE was getting warmer, he was in no way taken by surprise at the house.
Perhaps thus the irritation, he’d had to go out and rent a car because they took his vehicles, and now they were asking to go in the house and for him and MT to drive over to give DNA samples. And, he’d seen on the news that they were searching the Albany trash cans earlier that day, which he’d hoped had been emptied by then.

As they pulled out of 4JC I was wondering what the conversation between FD and MT was like in the car on the way to Litchfield. At the time I still thought MT might be innocent, now I think that MT was all in already (the carpet scene did it for me- how could she have not wondered what they were doing on Albany Ave?).
Of course after that they had to go stay at the Residence Inn because LE was searching 4JC. I can only imagine when LE showed up at the Residence Inn to arrest them the next night. FD and MT had to have been freaking out waiting for that knock on the door, that phone to ring. No wonder they looked so trashed in the booking photos.

Last edited:

The Closed Arms are Very Telling.

If they held their crossed arms tightly and further up on their chest, that would be a sign of them psychologically 'protecting themselves'.

However, in This picture, their arms, although crossed, are more relaxed and this means they are NOT Willing to Lift a Single Finger to Help Find Jennifer.

Along with their facial expressions, FO and HO are telling LE -- Do NOT Even Bother Asking Us to Help.

A person ready and willing to help in any way they could, would NEVER cross their arms in this way.

They also look as if they are definitely Annoyed that they have to take time out of Their day to be bothered by LE.

IMO.

ITA! Although her blogs paints a picture of a pacifist who tried to keep the peace, FD did not anticipate she would "unfund" his lifestyle and leave. IF JD had gone to live at her parents' complex in New York (at no cost to FD, of course), in FD's mind the problem would be solved.

The fact that FD thought JD should stay in the "family home" on weekends and in the summer, tells me the MT was not really interested in being the "step-mom" to 5 kids. MT's primary attention was going to be her child (as well it should be). BUT, FD lamented that MT and her daughter were always "very nice" to his brood of 5. FD doesn't get that kids need more than "very nice." He certainly wasn't aware of the love, care, nurturing, and individual attention JD was giving to the children. The kids "performed" for him.

One idea that popped into my mind today concerns the statement that JD "stole" thousands or hundred of thousands of dollars from FD. I can see a future Pattis scenario in which JD is blamed for stealing FD's money from his brokerage, etc., accounts. Wonder if MT could have made withdrawals in JD's name...of FD doing the task....Just trying to think like an accomplished liar.

ITA! Although her blogs paints a picture of a pacifist who tried to keep the peace, FD did not anticipate she would "unfund" his lifestyle and leave. IF JD had gone to live at her parents' complex in New York (at no cost to FD, of course), in FD's mind the problem would be solved.

The fact that FD thought JD should stay in the "family home" on weekends and in the summer, tells me the MT was not really interested in being the "step-mom" to 5 kids. MT's primary attention was going to be her child (as well it should be). BUT, FD lamented that MT and her daughter were always "very nice" to his brood of 5. FD doesn't get that kids need more than "very nice." He certainly wasn't aware of the love, care, nurturing, and individual attention JD was giving to the children. The kids "performed" for him.

One idea that popped into my mind today concerns the statement that JD "stole" thousands or hundred of thousands of dollars from FD. I can see a future Pattis scenario in which JD is blamed for stealing FD's money from his brokerage, etc., accounts. Wonder if MT could have made withdrawals in JD's name...of FD doing the task....Just trying to think like an accomplished liar.

IMO, FO was hit up side the head when JD left and took HER money with her. I would have loved to see his face when he got home and found her and the children Gone.

As for the accounts, I highly doubt JD was a signature on any of FD's accounts.

The Only account with JD's name would have been the Household account and Everything in the Household account came from HER Trust Fund at $400,000 per year.

I have No Doubt that if JD took any money, it was HER money to take. JD would not have taken one penny more than what was legally Hers.

In an earlier thread, we spoke about How she may have received the money from Her Trust Fund. The payments may have been made quarterly, which would have put $100,000 in the account in January of 2017, then another $100,000 in April of 2017, and then the next would be July 2017.

However, JD left 4JC in June 2017 and the July 2017 payment would have been made to a New individual account that She set up when she made her escape with the children.

So, that leaves us with $200,000 that had been deposited into the household account for 2017, Before she escaped in June.

NP has accused JD of Stealing this Amount, from FD's account.

Hmmm.

IMO.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67