DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dulos v. Dulos
534.00 08/28/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
newred.gif

Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Appointment of AMC, Pendente Lite

535.00 08/28/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
newred.gif

Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Orders Re Information, Pendente Lite

536.00 08/30/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

Motion for Psychological Examination of Gloria Farber

(THE NERVE)

Dulos v. Dulos
newred.gif

Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Appointment of AMC, Pendente Lite

newred.gif

Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Orders Re Information, Pendente Lite

newred.gif

(THE NERVE)
FD is a vindictive hating angry person..bitter too..moo

he forgets the courts know he is a liar and manipulator of his own children..

Generally there is a retainer fee for a murder case, right? When are hourly rates charged? Imagine much of this is on a case-by-case basis, but wondered if there are any guidelines.

NP said "the green is in" approximately the 3rd week in June.
A nationally prominent criminal defense attorney's retainer in a first degree murder case runs into the millions. Yes, millions, which is why most defendants in such cases have either 1.public defender/appointed lawyers, 2. subpar private attorneys trying to keep the lights on, 3. lawyers seeking the notoriety of a high profile case (NP?), 4. high quality lawyers, usually from big firms who have agreed to take the case pro bono, or 5. one of a very, very small cadre of experienced defenders who believe it is their moral obligation to handle capital cases, usually because of their opposition to the death penalty.

For the big guns, $750 per hour is considered low in big cities, plus there is the hourly rate charged for paralegals, investigators, and expert witnesses (whose hourly rates can be higher than that of the lawyer). Plus, of course, hourly fees for electronic research, costs of depositions (if allowed by state law), costs of independent forensic testing, and all the other miscellaneous things lawyers bill clients for like travel costs, postage, copy costs; the list goes on and on. To give you some idea, in one case in the state of Washington, the mitigation expert bill alone was six MILLION dollars. Now, that was a high-profile death penalty case with six victims, but you get the idea.

Even in states where the average hourly fee is lower, NP would lose money at $250,000 and maybe break even at half a million. Do I believe NP can command such fees? Let's just say I wouldn't pay him that kind of money and IMO he isn't part of the millionaire's club. IMO, NP believes this case will rocket him into rock star category and he may be right. There a are lot of "TV lawyers" who get lots of business from their pandering to the cameras. Such lawyers are universally reviled by those lawyers who know the truth about their actual legal abilities. Some of the very best lawyers know better than to chase the cameras-it may help the lawyer; it affirmatively harms the client. IMO!

NP is making a lot of classic mistakes in the way he has "handles" the press. These mistakes appear to be the result of his need for publicity, which makes me think he is trying to go from a Category 1 lawyer (mostly appointed) to a Category 3. He will never make land fall at a Category 4 or 5.

Dulos v. Dulos
newred.gif

newred.gif

newred.gif

(THE NERVE)
The Nerve...... this is a common tactic used when the attorneys have nothing else to fight with, they get personal and attack someone's
psychological state. I've seen this and experienced this personally.

Lawyer for Fotis Dulos seeks evaluation of his mother-in-law in effort to see his children, saying she has ‘previously been psychiatrically hospitalized'
An attorney representing Fotis Dulos, the Farmington man whose wife Jennifer Farber Dulos has been missing for three months, filed a motion in family court Friday seeking a psychiatric evaluation of his mother-in-law to ensure that the five Dulos children are safe.
In a blunt six-page motion attorney Rich Rochlin calls for Judge Donna Heller to order the evaluation because Gloria Farber “has previously been psychiatrically hospitalized" and because Fotis Dulos is aware the family “discussed electric shock therapy as an option.”
Anne C. Dranginis, Gloria Farber’s lawyer, said Friday morning she is preparing a response to the motion.

Rochlin also states in his motion that Gloria Farber threatened to kill herself and her husband previously, although he doesn’t give a time frame or details on that allegation.

Dave Altimari (@davealtimari) on Twitter
Long before Jennifer Dulos went missing the divorce with her husband Fotis was contentious. This latest filing by his attorney seeking a psychiatric evaluation of her mother continues that ugliness.
Rochlin said that Farber was paying Midler $69,000 a month as well as paying her daughter’s portion of the guardian ad litem fees that are well over $200,000.

Midler recommended Heller hire New York City psychiatrist Dr. Stephen Herman to do a comprehensive report on the family and who should get custody of the children when the divorce was finally over. Herman’s report is sealed but snippets of it have been mentioned in court proceedings indicating that it is favorable to Fotis Dulos.

Dulos had a copy of the sealed report in his Farmington home when state police searched it following Jennifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance, which her attorney’s have said violated the court order. Midler filed a motion seeking to have the guardian Michael Meehan removed from the case just days before she disappeared.

Grandmother of children of missing mom Jennifer Farber Dulos says her daughter’s estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, ‘uses his children as pawns’ in ongoing custody dispute, recent court filings say »
But Rochlin said the judge has seen the Herman report and is aware of its conclusions.

“Her honor is fully aware of its clear and succinct conclusions and recommendations," Rochlin wrote. "Once in receipt of such report, Attorney Midler fought like a lion to prevent such report from coming into evidence, for reasons that are axiomatic.”

IMO, everything he did was to try and keep her off balance. He may have hoped to drive her to suicide. Sociopaths are aware of what they do. They just don't care. Suicide would have been the best solution for FD. Everyone would then see how crazy she was and he would get the kids and go to Greece. He waited it out, hoping she would die before he had to take matters into his own hands. There are different types of controlling people, IMO. The motivations are different. Some people are controlling because they are insecure therefore suspicious of their partner, others are controlling because they feel very entitled and dismissive of their partner. Two different motivations, same result, sadly. IMO.

I agree 100%, the plan was over the years to systematically break her down, so she committed suicide, and he got the kids and their trust funds, the houses, the cars, the private school, all paid for by rich Grandpa and Grandma...and that no he never thought JD would agree to the absurd notion to live with the mistress and her child and the 5 children and FD and JD in the same house, it was to f *CK with her head...so she killed herself ..

He got tired of waiting for JD to 'do it already' so after he murdered her, he was setting the stage for The JD Committed Suicide Scene, but he didn't have time to set it up properly...because he's an idiot and she was reported missing so quickly and the Silver Alert set out.

Dulos v. Dulos
newred.gif

newred.gif

newred.gif

(THE NERVE)

536.00 The judge must be seething, too! Superfluous motions to take up her time. Add Rich Rochlin to the list of bullied actors being guided by the tantrum throwing FD. Wonder if FD relatives have had their emails blocked? Grrrrrr…..:mad::mad::mad:

Dulos v. Dulos
newred.gif

newred.gif

newred.gif

(THE NERVE)

Sounds like he is trying to push her over the edge....shameful

IDK anything about GFs health but when my Grandmother
had a miscarriage in the 50’s and became severely depressed.The treatment plan in North Joisey at the time was shock therapy at Greystone.
I wonder when this took place.
And if FD and MT are knowingly letting an elderly, mentally disabled woman support them.
Isn’t that a crime?

Dave Altimari (@davealtimari) on Twitter
Long before Jennifer Dulos went missing the divorce with her husband Fotis was contentious. This latest filing by his attorney seeking a psychiatric evaluation of her mother continues that ugliness.
Rochlin said that Farber was paying Midler $69,000 a month as well as paying her daughter’s portion of the guardian ad litem fees that are well over $200,000.

Midler recommended Heller hire New York City psychiatrist Dr. Stephen Herman to do a comprehensive report on the family and who should get custody of the children when the divorce was finally over. Herman’s report is sealed but snippets of it have been mentioned in court proceedings indicating that it is favorable to Fotis Dulos.

Dulos had a copy of the sealed report in his Farmington home when state police searched it following Jennifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance, which her attorney’s have said violated the court order. Midler filed a motion seeking to have the guardian Michael Meehan removed from the case just days before she disappeared.

Grandmother of children of missing mom Jennifer Farber Dulos says her daughter’s estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, ‘uses his children as pawns’ in ongoing custody dispute, recent court filings say »
But Rochlin said the judge has seen the Herman report and is aware of its conclusions.

“Her honor is fully aware of its clear and succinct conclusions and recommendations," Rochlin wrote. "Once in receipt of such report, Attorney Midler fought like a lion to prevent such report from coming into evidence, for reasons that are axiomatic.”
The developments seen today in Family Court are IMO a profoundly disappointing development for the Farber family and 5 children.

For the children and their long term mental health IMO these events should not be played out for public consumption. I believe strongly that a gag and total seal should be placed on the entire Family Court matter immediately.

To pick up the paper today to read about GF alleged mental health issues and the shocking claims of FD and Rochlin with zero evidence is something that neither the public nor the family needs to hear. It now appears that Pattis and Pattis patsy Rochlin have finished thrashing missing/murdered JD for now and are simply moving on to 85 year old GF. IMO its shameful and absolutely despicable while being all sadly predictable that this would be their pathetic playbook. Pattis/Rochlin can't argue their case IMO on the 'merits' of their client because as Judge Heller talked about for 12 pages in her recent order, such merits simply don't exist within FD.

It looks like Pattis and Pattis patsy Rochlin are taking a deep dive into the cesspit of pity and the refrain of 'poor poor pitiful me' that seems to be soundtrack that surrounds FD and drives his behavior. There is no voice of reason in the FD legal team at all and we are simply seeing IMO more random lashing out using the CT legal system because its an available option. Fighting to fight is rarely a good strategy IMO and that seems to be what is going on here because there is no way that FD would qualify even for visitation with his children let alone custody now or in the near future. If/when murder charges are filed IMO its game over and even if prosecuted for tampering/hindering and no murder FO is looking at possibly 10 years in prison. What are they hoping to accomplish by legally tormenting and torturing an 85 year grieving mother? Possibly her death? IDK

I have not been a 'fan' of much that Judge Heller has done to manage the family court case and so I've chosen to defer to family court regulars and experts like @gitana1 for guidance in understanding this portion of the legal world that is foreign to me. But I do feel capable to assess a document and judicial order produced by the court and for my money Judge Heller's 12 page order giving temporary custody to GF was carefully thought out and gave absolute consideration to every aspect of the Dulos v Dulos case that had played out in court for nearly 2 years. While she did mention FD taking the 5th in Family court, IMO it was by no means the only reason she granted custody to GF. Judge Heller at the time of the custody ruling also had read the infamous psych report draft that Rochlin claims is 'in his clients favor'. If Pattis/Rochlin and FD can't see this, then I'm not sure what more can be said. I guess we will see how the appeal goes!

Rochlin seems to be hanging his hat and his arguments on the 'stolen psych report' being favorable to his client. My recollection was that this report was in draft form and would not meet the standards to qualify as evidence in Family Court. So, to focus on a single draft document that cannot be admitted as evidence in a court file of nearly 500 motions IMO simply misses the picture of the well established history of FD as a father and a human being.

It seems to me that the FD delusional behavior is spreading to the entire legal team. Rochlin had a choice as a legal professional IMO to take a stand on the overall situation and his choice was to go down the path of torturing GF and questioning her mental health. If we had any doubts as to Rochlin and his motivation in this case, IMO its become crystal clear now.

I look forward to reading what Pattis/Rochlin actually said in their 6 page motion to the court along with the response of Atty Dranginis, who with over 20 years on the bench will no doubt put this Pattis/Rochlin motion percisely where it belongs. I do hope Judge Heller does something to restore order in her court as her management seems lax at best as we most recently saw with the 'stolen psych report'/handling of Pattis dismissal from Family Court/GAL situation and the overall situation with the attys is rapidy spiraling out of control IMO. The 5 Dulos children IMO deserve better than this from the State of CT.

MOO

Last edited:
I am outraged by this latest attempt to us our justice system to further traumatize this poor family! It is past time for the imposition of significant sanctions in this case, including the referral of Mr. Rochlin to The Connecticut Bar for disciplinary action, an order striking the motion from the docket, as well as the imposition of legal fees and cost against Rochlin AND his client. IMO, the entry of a default judgement against FD is also in order, but may not be procedurally possible. This filing of this reckless and reprehensible motion is being made for one reason and one reason only-for publicity.

FD IS A MALIGNANT NARCISSIST: HE IS GETTING OFF ON THIS PUBLICITY;IT IS TIME FOR THE ENTRY OF A GAG ORDER NOW! Excuse the yelling, but this is about the worst conduct I have seen ever out of a lawyer and I have seen a lot of bad behavior. Mr. Rochlin, have YOU no decency?

The developments seen today in Family Court are IMO a profoundly disappointing development for the Farber family and 5 children.

For the children and their long term mental health IMO these events should not be played out for public consumption. I believe strongly that a gag and total seal should be placed on the entire Family Court matter immediately.

To pick up the paper today to read about GF alleged mental health issues and the shocking claims of FD and Rochlin with zero evidence is something that neither the public nor the family needs to hear. It now appears that Pattis and Pattis patsy Rochlin have finished thrashing missing/murdered JD for now and are simply moving on to 85 year old GF. IMO its shameful and absolutely despicable while being all sadly predictable that this would be their pathetic playbook. Pattis/Rochlin can't argue their case IMO on the 'merits' of their client because as Judge Heller talked about for 12 pages in her recent order, such merits simply don't exist within FD.

It looks like Pattis and Pattis patsy Rochlin are taking a deep dive into the cesspit of pity and the refrain of 'poor poor pitiful me' that seems to be soundtrack that surrounds FD and drives his behavior. There is no voice of reason in the FD legal team at all and we are simply seeing IMO more random lashing out using the CT legal system because its an available option. Fighting to fight is rarely a good strategy IMO and that seems to be what is going on here because there is no way that FD would qualify even for visitation with his children let alone custody now or in the near future. If/when murder charges are filed IMO its game over and even if prosecuted for tampering/hindering and no murder FO is looking at possibly 10 years in prison. What are they hoping to accomplish by legally tormenting and torturing an 85 year grieving mother? Possibly her death? IDK

I have not been a 'fan' of much that Judge Heller has done to manage the family court case and so I've chosen to defer to family court regulars and experts like @gitana1 for guidance in understanding this portion of the legal world that is foreign to me. But I do feel capable to assess a document and judicial order produced by the court and for my money Judge Heller's 12 page order giving temporary custody to GF was carefully thought out and gave absolute consideration to every aspect of the Dulos v Dulos case that had played out in court for nearly 2 years. While she did mention FD taking the 5th in Family court, IMO it was by no means the only reason she granted custody to GF. If Pattis/Rochlin and FD can't see this, then I'm not sure what more can be said. I guess we will see how the appeal goes!

Rochlin seems to be hanging his hat and his arguments on the 'stolen psych report' being favorable to his client. To focus on a single document in a court file of nearly 500 motions IMO simply misses the picture of the well established history of FD as a father and a human being. It seems to me that the FD delusional behavior is spreading to the entire legal team. Rochlin had a choice as a legal professional IMO to take a stand on the overall situation and his choice was to go down the path of torturing GF and questioning her mental health. If we had any doubts as to Rochlin and his motivation in this case, IMO its become crystal clear now.

I look forward to reading what Pattis/Rochlin actually said in their 6 page motion to the court along with the response of Atty Dranginis, who with over 20 years on the bench will no doubt put this Pattis/Rochlin motion percisely where it belongs. I do hope Judge Heller does something to restore order in her court as her management seems lax at best as we most recently saw with the 'stolen psych report'/handling of Pattis dismissal from Family Court/GAL situation and the overall situation with the attys is rapidy spiraling out of control IMO. The 5 Dulos children IMO deserve better than this from the State of CT.

MOO
An admittedly STOLEN one at that, one FOUND at FD's home when LE executed its search warrant (otherwise, we would probably never had known it was STOLEN)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989