Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She went to Texas law school. UT in Austin. Simply called Texas. 3 years general time frame. So if they were married then, during her years in the law school, they would have had an apt. Or she would have one if he stayed behind in CT.
Wonder if he lived in Austin. Worked probably. Beautiful city. People nice. Students. Main UT campus. Government. Water.
FYI. Texas has now marked all family matters confidential. No way to check unless you know case number and names. Could check with that info. Recent change. Have to be lawyer on the case. Even then, sometimes the system won’t allow me access to my own clients’ cases. Pain in the rear. Contact clerk’s office. Computer nerds have to help out. I like the old days. Paper. Take it in. File stamp it. No system down issues. Look at paper file. No documents deleted.
Progress. Gotta love it.

FW went to Law School from 2005-2008, after the divorce was final.

An admittedly STOLEN one at that, one FOUND at FD's home when LE executed its search warrant (otherwise, we would probably never had known it was STOLEN)!
Yes and so well said, and for which Pattis was allowed to resign quietly from Family Court and for which GAL has never been held accountable. I know I will be jumped on for saying this but I seriously wonder if Judge Heller is up for the circus that she sadly finds herself today as frankly IMO these attys are making a mockery of her, her court and the CT judicial system.

Its sad to watch this happening as a general matter but its made so much worse that its now being personally directed at GF, whose money has kept this entire charade in court/s going for years now and who also funded FO + HO for over 2 years now too. Gratitude has a very short memory but I don't think FO + HO have the emotional capacity to understand gratitude.

An arrest for murder can't come soon enough for me.
Intellectually, I understand that the investigators are working hard.
But, emotionally, I want this all to stop.
Torturing her family is unconscionable.
And I agree with Fitzy.
None of this should be in the public domain.
FD has reached the bottom of the gutter.
It's all about him.

MOO.

The reports were gathered up and sealed but are still available to the atty's on the case to read I believe. The issue is that that damage had been done in that Pattis disclosed aspects of the report to a reporter prior to the seal.

There was a motion to dismiss Pattis but Judge Heller allowed him to leave the case citing personal scheduling issues and there was no public rebuke or financial consquences or admission of guilt and so far as I know he was not reported to the CT Bar Association. I wish someone would report him to the Bar for his role in this situation but Judge Heller has done none of these things so far as we know.

I agree to an extent that they should just go ahead and charge him because once he is charged it will be FD trying to put the skids on actually going to court. But at the same time. this latest escapade has made ME so angry, I can't imagine how angry it has made GF and her team.

Hopefully, poking the bull this time will get FD and his entire heartless crew gored. MOOOOOOOOO said the bull!

Question-do all of FD’s legal motions stop in their tracks when he is convicted of murder?
Will defer to the legal folks here but I don't believe so. FD has been accused of tampering/hindering and nothing has changed in the Family or Civil courts. I would think FD could continue the process of whatever his strategy is in Family Court even if he is incarcerated in the event that he is convicted of tampering/hindering or other charges. MOO

The developments seen today in Family Court are IMO a profoundly disappointing development for the Farber family and 5 children.

For the children and their long term mental health IMO these events should not be played out for public consumption. I believe strongly that a gag and total seal should be placed on the entire Family Court matter immediately.

To pick up the paper today to read about GF alleged mental health issues and the shocking claims of FD and Rochlin with zero evidence is something that neither the public nor the family needs to hear. It now appears that Pattis and Pattis patsy Rochlin have finished thrashing missing/murdered JD for now and are simply moving on to 85 year old GF. IMO its shameful and absolutely despicable while being all sadly predictable that this would be their pathetic playbook. Pattis/Rochlin can't argue their case IMO on the 'merits' of their client because as Judge Heller talked about for 12 pages in her recent order, such merits simply don't exist within FD.

It looks like Pattis and Pattis patsy Rochlin are taking a deep dive into the cesspit of pity and the refrain of 'poor poor pitiful me' that seems to be soundtrack that surrounds FD and drives his behavior. There is no voice of reason in the FD legal team at all and we are simply seeing IMO more random lashing out using the CT legal system because its an available option. Fighting to fight is rarely a good strategy IMO and that seems to be what is going on here because there is no way that FD would qualify even for visitation with his children let alone custody now or in the near future. If/when murder charges are filed IMO its game over and even if prosecuted for tampering/hindering and no murder FO is looking at possibly 10 years in prison. What are they hoping to accomplish by legally tormenting and torturing an 85 year grieving mother? Possibly her death? IDK

I have not been a 'fan' of much that Judge Heller has done to manage the family court case and so I've chosen to defer to family court regulars and experts like @gitana1 for guidance in understanding this portion of the legal world that is foreign to me. But I do feel capable to assess a document and judicial order produced by the court and for my money Judge Heller's 12 page order giving temporary custody to GF was carefully thought out and gave absolute consideration to every aspect of the Dulos v Dulos case that had played out in court for nearly 2 years. While she did mention FD taking the 5th in Family court, IMO it was by no means the only reason she granted custody to GF. Judge Heller at the time of the custody ruling also had read the infamous psych report draft that Rochlin claims is 'in his clients favor'. If Pattis/Rochlin and FD can't see this, then I'm not sure what more can be said. I guess we will see how the appeal goes!

Rochlin seems to be hanging his hat and his arguments on the 'stolen psych report' being favorable to his client. My recollection was that this report was in draft form and would not meet the standards to qualify as evidence in Family Court. So, to focus on a single draft document that cannot be admitted as evidence in a court file of nearly 500 motions IMO simply misses the picture of the well established history of FD as a father and a human being.

It seems to me that the FD delusional behavior is spreading to the entire legal team. Rochlin had a choice as a legal professional IMO to take a stand on the overall situation and his choice was to go down the path of torturing GF and questioning her mental health. If we had any doubts as to Rochlin and his motivation in this case, IMO its become crystal clear now.

I look forward to reading what Pattis/Rochlin actually said in their 6 page motion to the court along with the response of Atty Dranginis, who with over 20 years on the bench will no doubt put this Pattis/Rochlin motion percisely where it belongs. I do hope Judge Heller does something to restore order in her court as her management seems lax at best as we most recently saw with the 'stolen psych report'/handling of Pattis dismissal from Family Court/GAL situation and the overall situation with the attys is rapidy spiraling out of control IMO. The 5 Dulos children IMO deserve better than this from the State of CT.

MOO

Afitzy-it appears that FD and ‘team’ have decided on a Scorched Earth strategy. And they have decided to weaponize the children to nuke her with. She, however, is sitting in the higher, more defensible position, IMO. And all of this excess ‘noise’ ultimately won’t help the ‘He-man Woman Haters Club’ that is FD and his legal team. As soon as he is officially charged with JD’s murder, some of this idiotic legal circus will fade away, because there won’t be time for this. There is really something wrong with FD; I mean aside from being a murderer. Who pursues stuff in this manner?

Cat on a hot tin roof, looking over his shoulder, for good reason. Probably did not expect to be busted by the PoPo in front as MT daughter was looking on---heartbroken, just like his own children. While this pic did not show it.....he was grabbing the back of his neck and rocking back and forth while the PoPo was in his house. Turn up the heat on the frog in the pot---he won't jump out and will be cooked. Waiting and watching.
I seem to recall another murderer who "rocked back and forth" when the PoPo showed up...RIP Shannan, Bella, CeCe and Nico...jmo

I didn't want to dive into the issue of Pattis and the press YET AGAIN.

BUT, went back the the HC article to see who wrote it. I thought the HC was better than this? Guess not.

Dave Altimari. Mmmm. Did you view source documents and make your own assessment or did you repeat heresay with no additional sourcing? Seems you might be in a pickle either way IMO!

The reason I went back to check to see who wrote the article was because the line used in the article, "Herman’s report is sealed but snippets of it have been mentioned in court proceedings indicating that it is favorable to Fotis Dulos".

This is precisely the same wording used by Pattis IMO at the time Pattis justified releasing parts of the report to the press and a single reporter in particular because they were planning to write a 'hit report' on FD.

Judge Heller has never spoken about her views of the draft psych report, JD/GF atty's have never spoken publicly about the draft psych report, the author of the report has never spoken publicly about the report and Judge Heller could not use the draft psych report IMO in her opinion awarding custody to GF as the report could not be considered evidence as it was incomplete.

So, what does Pattis and Pattis Patsy Rochlin do? They yet again drag out the draft psych report that is now sealed and what do they do? They talk about it yet again it seems to another reporter Dave Altimari. I've called Dave Altimari a Pattis stoodge previously (for IMO simply putting out Pattis Patter with no additional source confirmation) and sadly yet again IMO this is precisely what has happened.

Why can't this Pattis legal team develop some positive narrative on their client without having to resort to using sealed confidential court documents? Dave Altimari IMO knew the status of the psych report in Family Court and yet he still reported hearsay commentary from a source who most likely is either Pattis or Pattis Patsy Rochlin.

Did Dave Altimari view the report himself prior to making any comment about the report being 'favorable' to FD? If so, this is a problem too but IMO the heresay should not have been printed by the HC. I honestly think the GF team should investigate the HC article sourcing as should Judge Heller because of the references to the report.

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
The reports were gathered up and sealed but are still available to the atty's on the case to read I believe. The issue is that that damage had been done in that Pattis disclosed aspects of the report to a reporter prior to the seal.

There was a motion to dismiss Pattis but Judge Heller allowed him to leave the case citing personal scheduling issues and there was no public rebuke or financial consquences or admission of guilt and so far as I know he was not reported to the CT Bar Association. I wish someone would report him to the Bar for his role in this situation but Judge Heller has done none of these things so far as we know.

Maybe she can’t throw stones at glass houses?

Afitzy-it appears that FD and ‘team’ have decided on a Scorched Earth strategy. And they have decided to weaponize the children to nuke her with. She, however, is sitting in the higher, more defensible position, IMO. And all of this excess ‘noise’ ultimately won’t help the ‘He-man Woman Haters Club’ that is FD and his legal team. As soon as he is officially charged with JD’s murder, some of this idiotic legal circus will fade away, because there won’t be time for this. There is really something wrong with FD; I mean aside from being a murderer. Who pursues stuff in this manner?
I agree. But IMO if they want to spend the money of FD and the Greek Benefactor doing so then these court battles should be held outside the public eye and the cases locked down tight with absolute seals.

To file these motions simply for publicity and put out IMO slanderous information is something that serves no legal value. They are just poking GF to see how far they can push her! They knew how hard they could push JD and had previously done all this public shaming with zero evidence to her as well.

Victim shaming is always the low road IMO and that is really all we have seen from Pattis & Crew. Rochlin is simply a tool of Pattis in all this and his legal and professional choices are disappointing but all show him for precisely who he is as a legal professional. So, another member of the Pattis crew has been unmasked. Civil case atty Bill Murray I guess is up next! MOO

I didn't want to dive into the issue of Pattis and the press YET AGAIN.

BUT, went back the the HC article to see who wrote it. I thought the HC was better than this? Guess not.

Dave Altimari. Mmmm.

The reason I went back to check to see who wrote the article was because the line used in the article, "Herman’s report is sealed but snippets of it have been mentioned in court proceedings indicating that it is favorable to Fotis Dulos".

This is precisely the same wording used by Pattis IMO at the time Pattis justified releasing parts of the report to the press and a single reporter in particular because they were planning to write a 'hit report' on FD.

Judge Heller has never spoken about her views of the draft psych report, JD/GF atty's have never spoken publicly about the draft psych report and Judge Heller could not use the draft psych report IMO in her opinion awarding custody to GF as the report could not be considered evidence.

So, what does Pattis and Pattis Patsy Rochlin do? They yet again drag out the draft psych report that is now sealed and what do they do? They talk about it yet again it seems to another reporter Dave Altimari. I've called Dave Altimari a Pattis stoodge previously (for IMO simply putting out Pattis Patter with no additional source confirmation) and sadly yet again IMO this is precisely what has happened.

Why can't this Pattis legal team develop some positive narrative on their client without having to resort to using sealed confidential court documents? Dave Altimari IMO knew the status of the psych report in Family Court and yet he still reported hearsay commentary from a source who most likely is either Pattis or Pattis Patsy Rochlin.

Did Dave Altimari view the report himself prior to making any comment about the report being 'favorable' to FD? If so, this is a problem too but IMO the heresay should not have been printed by the HC. I honestly think the GF team should investigate the HC article sourcing as should Judge Heller because of the references to the report.

MOO MOO MOO

We need to add Patsy to the 'P' word list or is it on there already?

MOO

Maybe she can’t throw stones at glass houses?
Trying to understand why you would think a Judge doesn't have the ability to control her own courtroom?

I guess if you buy into the general view that GAL huge and unregulated fees grease the skids of the CT Family Court and that Judge Heller is part of this cycle of greed then I guess its logical to believe that she or any judge is 'powerless' to fight back against the GALS that make the money to keep the wheel moving. IDK. IMO if a Judge wants to control their courtroom they figure out ways to do it.

I just think though that to see the psych report discussed in the HC today YET AGAIN after everything that has gone on shows me, at least, that these attys don't respect Judge Heller, her court and the CT judiciary. Its stunning to see this play out. I'm not sure how much more has to happen to see sanctions and people reported to the bar. But we have seen nothing yet to indiciate anyone involved including GAL Meehan have been punished which to me is equally baffling. Perhaps this is just the way CT operates its courts? Perhaps the only way to get disbarred in CT is to do such horrific things as we saw in the case of David Ford (FD friend who is no longer able to practice law in CT) for a very long period of time? IDK but I find it all disappointing as most expect more of government and the judiciary than this IMO.

Someone used the phrase 'gobsmacked' the other day to describe Pattis and that's the only word I have today to describe all this.

MOO

Last edited:
536.00 08/30/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

Motion for Psychological Examination of Gloria Farber

Are you *advertiser censored****g kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

536.00 08/30/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

Motion for Psychological Examination of Gloria Farber

Are you *advertiser censored****g kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say this is the PERFECT response to this motion, but after taking a second glance, I think the exclamation marks should be switched to: ?!#*!@?!

Lawyer for Fotis Dulos seeks evaluation of his mother-in-law in effort to see his children, saying she has ‘previously been psychiatrically hospitalized'
An attorney representing Fotis Dulos, the Farmington man whose wife Jennifer Farber Dulos has been missing for three months, filed a motion in family court Friday seeking a psychiatric evaluation of his mother-in-law to ensure that the five Dulos children are safe.
In a blunt six-page motion attorney Rich Rochlin calls for Judge Donna Heller to order the evaluation because Gloria Farber “has previously been psychiatrically hospitalized" and because Fotis Dulos is aware the family “discussed electric shock therapy as an option.”
Anne C. Dranginis, Gloria Farber’s lawyer, said Friday morning she is preparing a response to the motion.

Rochlin also states in his motion that Gloria Farber threatened to kill herself and her husband previously, although he doesn’t give a time frame or details on that allegation.
Anne C. Dranginis, Gloria Farber’s lawyer, said Friday morning she is preparing a response to the motion.
I hope her response is... off!!! My blood is boiling right now!!!!!!!!!

I'm detecting a pattern by Pattis and posers for Friday mudslinging. So there is a 2 day delay (in this case 3 day delay with the holiday weekend upon us) in conducting business before anyone can react.

This is more of the same as we've seen before - employing unfounded, despicable, desperate, hateful, vicious, crazy, juvenile tactics aimed at doing damage to people who FD hates for losing to, in a febrile attempt to still try to win back power (money & attached children JD 'took away' from him) at any cost.

The Art of War is his manifesto, but he has no sangfroid. He's hot tempered, vicious, and obvious. He's only damaging his image even more with every motion filed more outrageous and slanderous than the last, and any chances he may have had for being treated with any even handedness by LE, the Courts, the Creditors he owes, and penultimately, his MIL -- to whom he owes the most, and has taken him to task for usury of Farber money for his own selfish advancement, cruelty towards her daughter, and mistreatment of her grandchildren.

He is dumb and dumberer. His own worst enemy. He can't see the trees for the forest. His 'vision' is so myopic he's become a Cyclops.

And his lawyers are eagerly going along with Cyclops and letting him hang himself!

What a joke he is, and his strategy is turning out to be. Bluster, blame, shame, repeat!

There will be charges against him that he won't be able to bluster, blame, shame his way out of waaaayyy before any decisions are made about the civil or family court cases.

He will be going to the pokey, and that's no jokey.

MOO MOO here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member