Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree FD is an abuser. In the extreme. I differ in that I believe he absolutely, consciously knew what he was doing and the effect it was having on Jennifer. He enjoyed it. The suggestion that MT and her daughter live with them and that he be allowed to come and go as he pleased in Pound Ridge is outrageous. But these are outrageous people. Those like him. I don't think he ever expected agreement to that suggestion. IMO, everything he did was to try and keep her off balance. He may have hoped to drive her to suicide. Sociopaths are aware of what they do. They just don't care. Suicide would have been the best solution for FD. Everyone would then see how crazy she was and he would get the kids and go to Greece. He waited it out, hoping she would die before he had to take matters into his own hands. There are different types of controlling people, IMO. The motivations are different. Some people are controlling because they are insecure therefore suspicious of their partner, others are controlling because they feel very entitled and dismissive of their partner. Two different motivations, same result, sadly. IMO.
RFK Jr style (narcopath drove wife to suicide) MOO

Mary Kennedy feared her husband, RFK Jr., 'was trying to gaslight her'

Last edited:
First Wife went to Texas when she and FO divorced in 2004.

These sites keep them connected in the information they post.

What is Really Sad - FW's new husband is also listed as 'Associated' with FO, since she is associated.

MOO
She went to Texas law school. UT in Austin. Simply called Texas. 3 years general time frame. So if they were married then, during her years in the law school, they would have had an apt. Or she would have one if he stayed behind in CT.
Wonder if he lived in Austin. Worked probably. Beautiful city. People nice. Students. Main UT campus. Government. Water.
FYI. Texas has now marked all family matters confidential. No way to check unless you know case number and names. Could check with that info. Recent change. Have to be lawyer on the case. Even then, sometimes the system won’t allow me access to my own clients’ cases. Pain in the rear. Contact clerk’s office. Computer nerds have to help out. I like the old days. Paper. Take it in. File stamp it. No system down issues. Look at paper file. No documents deleted.
Progress. Gotta love it.

I love this slow drip feeding.
NP certainly is panicing, looking for answers, possibly thinking of 'bailing out' as he now has a mountain of evidence against FD.
Soon, I hope.
MOO.

He’s not bailing. He’s getting paid. Very early on someone posted that NP always gets paid. Back then there was no Greek benefactor. In a criminal case, it always amazes me that attorneys fees get paid. Aunt. Grandma. Cousin. Mom.

He’s not bailing. He’s getting paid. Very early on someone posted that NP always gets paid. Back then there was no Greek benefactor. In a criminal case, it always amazes me that attorneys fees get paid. Aunt. Grandma. Cousin. Mom.

Generally there is a retainer fee for a murder case, right? When are hourly rates charged? Imagine much of this is on a case-by-case basis, but wondered if there are any guidelines.

NP said "the green is in" approximately the 3rd week in June.

Cat on a hot tin roof, looking over his shoulder, for good reason. Probably did not expect to be busted by the PoPo in front as MT daughter was looking on---heartbroken, just like his own children. While this pic did not show it.....he was grabbing the back of his neck and rocking back and forth while the PoPo was in his house. Turn up the heat on the frog in the pot---he won't jump out and will be cooked. Waiting and watching.
Welcome Nameisnobody! I'm loving your post!

My thoughts exactly! LE quickly saw that FD is not a disciplined criminal who thinks everything through. Diabolical, yes. Disciplined, no.

The fact that he left blood behind in the garage (even on the car) and went inside Jennifer's house to wash up, leaving his DNA behind mixed with hers proves that.

Add his panicked bloody evidence distribution when he found out LE was looking into Jennifer's disappearance earlier than expected. Whoops! Better head over to the ugly part of town and flip the guilt to some drug dealer. Whoops again.......forgot to pay attention to the cameras! Smile!

I still believe LE played it perfectly letting him out on bond to see what his undisciplined, dumb-head self would do to further prove his guilt. I'm convinced they have enough to charge him but, as thekirbyfamily says, they're determined to let him keep dancing. They're probably recording everything said in the house and in any car, rented or owned that he drives.

The longer there is no evidence that Jennifer is alive.....no contact, no calls, no credit cards used, no sighting......the more it's clear that she is deceased. If they have to go to court without a body, this will be circumstantial evidence of her demise. MOO

Keep dancing and smiling, FO, and get your jumpsuit out of the cleaners. Blue velvet, is it?
Exactly!

You know why NP keeps talking?
Because people are listening.
MSM picks up every word he says.
We at WS digest/interpret every word he says.
Time to stop giving NP a forum for his word vomit.
In my opinion.

Interesting POV.

You don't see FD engineering the early days of the relationship by 'running into' JD in Aspen and then later in NYC in an almost stalking fashion all while still married? JD talked about FD living closeby in NYC (not really the case if she lived further downtown IMO) and I really find it hard to believe there was any coincidence in how/why this relationship started. FD IMO seemed laser focused on his goal and did what it took to 'bag his prize'.
He is a "stalker" in a scheming way and definitely had a plan to snare JD.

I imagine the story might go something like this: he was a washout at E & Y and FW was successfully climbing the ladder there. He was angry and jealous of her and embarrassed. Hooking JD would be a major coup and he could stick it to FW and E & Y......FD is leaving you behind for greener pastures....he doesn't need you....FD wins again! At least in his own mind....

Does anyone know if he or FW was the petitioner in the divorce action? TIA.

Zip, bam, boom to the MOO!

Jeez-if this woman is right, then FD is truly a stereotypical Greek man. What a shame that nobody warned JD what he was likely to become as soon as they married.
Yes, poor JD had really lived a sheltered life.
In her moneyed circle growing up she probably
didn't socialize with too many Greek immigrants. How was she to learn about these men?
Growing up in Central Ct., we had a few first generation Greek American families and even
the boys in those families were "different".
We girls in HS all knew they were "different".
Even though these G/A boys were good looking
they emitted that domineering, my way or the highway, personna.
From day one, JD was targeted but she just didn't realize how much so.
She was very naive and innocent. Kind, never
exposed to his type of user. And her bio clock
was ticking.
Such a journey of enlightenment she traveled.
By the time she saw what type of husband she had she was totally entrapped. Probably 2 or 3
young kids and starting to fear what she was
living.
Such a sad story.

He is a "stalker" in a scheming way and definitely had a plan to snare JD.

I imagine the story might go something like this: he was a washout at E & Y and FW was successfully climbing the ladder there. He was angry and jealous of her and embarrassed. Hooking JD would be a major coup and he could stick it to FW and E & Y......FD is leaving you behind for greener pastures....he doesn't need you....FD wins again! At least in his own mind....

Does anyone know if he or FW was the petitioner in the divorce action? TIA.

Zip, bam, boom to the MOO!
I believe HE filed for divorce but that doesn't mean anything according to Dr. Joyce Brothers,
deceased psychologist. She said 85% of all
divorces are wanted by the wife even if the husband does the filing. The wife pushed for
it and encouraged it. The husband just took
the action and filed and the wife sat back and allowed it to happen and was really the impetus behind the divorce.
Women with unstable husbands know how to orchestrate this. FD's first wife learned very
quickly what she had on her hands and knew
to get out early on.

Last edited:
View attachment 200814 View attachment 200815

I searched for a 2017 Suburban cargo mat on Chevrolet and Amazon to find photos and dimensions to give us an idea of what it may look like if indeed it was the one behind the 3rd row.
MOO
This is exactly the type of mat I was thinking of because DH wants one from weathertech for his vehicle. I believe this is what the one for the Suburban looks like.

Attachments

• CHEVY_Suburban_15_40677-012.jpg
    CHEVY_Suburban_15_40677-012.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 19
One idea that popped into my mind today concerns the statement that JD "stole" thousands or hundred of thousands of dollars from FD. I can see a future Pattis scenario in which JD is blamed for stealing FD's money from his brokerage, etc., accounts. Wonder if MT could have made withdrawals in JD's name...of FD doing the task....Just trying to think like an accomplished liar.

RSBM

I think she was his "Girl Friday" moving $ and helping to procure $ by whatever means necessary to meet their needs. Liquidating accounts, robbing Peter to pay Paul, borrowing against credit cards, that lifestyle does not come cheap especially when the pool is drained and the hose has been disconnected. It was them against JD.

MOO, MOO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member