Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows the games people play. She knows what is going on behind the scenes in the courtrooms, politics, LE and in the public arena.

Wise owl. “Who? Who?” She hoots softly. Waits for the answers on sound waves to bounce back to her ears. Inaudible to other neighboring creatures.

Owls are fearsome predators when they hunt. Camouflaged in their environment with their feather colorings, they sit up high, watching and waiting. In the dark. When ready, they spread their wings, fly right to the target and grab the victim with razor talons. It’s over. The clueless, foraging nocturnal animal isn’t paying attention. It never realizes that the owl is swooping down on it, until the last second.
Dinner. It’s a good thing.
They are a protected species, I would imagine. For good reason. MOO.
Thank you...trying to always remember the Wise Owl...;)

O34DR4CSVRG3XNVK7QVYYZ5ICY.jpg

It's that guy again who is always with him. Why does he seem so excited to take pics of the press. Is he taking it for FD? Strange IMO

The opening line is a killer.
Mr. Dulos is the loving father of 5 children.
And this bunch criticizing GF's attorneys is beyond rich.
Hope we hear from Ms. Dranginis soon.
It must be insulting to them to have to deal with this caliber of attorneys.
MOO

FD sure hired the lowliest team. GF has the A team, FD’s doesn’t even register on the scale. MOO

I am absolutely calling BS on FD claim that he 'wants this all to end'.
If he really wanted it all to end...all he needs to do is tell the truth - and admit that he killed his wife and the mother of his five children. The only problem with that - he wouldn't know truth if it hit him in the face. He has lived his entire life being a deceptive, manipulative bully. I swear...the day he arrested, I am going to be doing the BIGGEST HAPPY DANCE you have ever seen. Keep in mind I'm an old, fat woman...but dance I will!!! moo

The opening line is a killer.
Mr. Dulos is the loving father of 5 children.
And this bunch criticizing GF's attorneys is beyond rich.
Hope we hear from Ms. Dranginis soon.
It must be insulting to them to have to deal with this caliber of attorneys.
MOO

This supposedly 'Loving Father' Chose Not to have contact with These 5 Children for Over 10 Months.

This supposedly 'Loving Father' Refused to abide by Court Orders of NO Lying and NO HO/daughter.

FO CHOSE his HO Over his Own children for Over 10 Months.

Are you Kidding Me? Really? How is this a 'Loving Father'?

IMO and MOO MOO MOO til the cows come home.

BTW, I like to think of the term FO as not just rhyming with HO, but that FD is a Wannabe and a Fake which translates into French as 'Faux' and is pronounced as FO.

Dictionary:
faux | fō | adjective made in imitation; artificial: a string of faux pearls | a faux-fur jacket. • not genuine; fake or false: their faux concern for the well-being of the voters didn't fool many.

IMO

Defense is throwing everything out to see if anything will stick....and are failing. NP knows prosecutors have solid evidence against FD and they are very worried he will be arrested, tried, convicted and jailed for life.....if he does not run/fly with help to Greece.

Wonder just how many times the kids have seen the Greek relatives.....not many
I wondered about that, too.
We know almost a year went by that he didn't see the children.
MOO

This supposedly 'Loving Father' Chose Not to have contact with These 5 Children for Over 10 Months.

This supposedly 'Loving Father' Refused to abide by Court Orders of NO Lying and NO HO/daughter.

FO CHOSE his HO Over his Own children for Over 10 Months.

Are you Kidding Me? Really? How is this a 'Loving Father'?

IMO and MOO MOO MOO til the cows come home.

BTW, I like to think of the term FO as not just rhyming with HO, but that FD is a Wannabe and a Fake which translates into French as 'Faux' and is pronounced as FO.

Dictionary:
faux | fō | adjective made in imitation; artificial: a string of faux pearls | a faux-fur jacket. • not genuine; fake or false: their faux concern for the well-being of the voters didn't fool many.

IMO
@CTGrammy,
You found me out ;)! The french word was my original inspiration for FO! Thought the word was perfect for the office based contractor that wore Gucci loafers to building sites! Always up for some word play! Good work buddy! HO was a bit more obvious but I simply couldn't resist! :D

Last edited:
I am absolutely calling BS on FD claim that he 'wants this all to end'.
If he really wanted it all to end...all he needs to do is tell the truth - and admit that he killed his wife and the mother of his five children. The only problem with that - he wouldn't know truth if it hit him in the face. He has lived his entire life being a deceptive, manipulative bully. I swear...the day he arrested, I am going to be doing the BIGGEST HAPPY DANCE you have ever seen. Keep in mind I'm an old, fat woman...but dance I will!!! moo
Yeah, what all he wants to end is his messed up life under the microscope of LE and the public for wrongdoing against his wife and children, and the expense of being in court, and his restricted access to his children who have a wealthy grandma. Mooo

Dulos custody case filing questions grandmother’s mental health

This article seems to read a bit more that the reason behind the need for GF exam is to protect her from the evil atty's that surround her and who are taking advantage of her the same way the same atty's took advantage of JD. Please, just stop.

The 3 Family Court Banditos aka Three Stooges:

upload_2019-8-30_19-32-4.png
Photo: Tyler Sizemore / Hearst Connecticut Media
MOO

Yeah, what all he wants to end is his messed up life under the microscope of LE and the public for wrongdoing against his wife and children, and the expense of being in court, and his restricted access to his children who have a wealthy grandma. Mooo
Sadly this wish you outline isn't possible absent FD being 6 feet under IMO.

FD has created a legal mess the size of a mountain that covers Family, Civil and Criminal courts. The civil case IMO has to be reaching an end as the Judge there has to be on their last nerve with FD non compliance with very basic orders. Criminal actions could go on for years as could Family Court.

This new filing by FD/NP isn’t a surprise. Psychopaths and narcissists regularly call their targets “crazy” and question their mental health as a way to “defend” themselves when their own behavior has been brought to light.

GF’s recent filings have been stating facts that FD cannot defend against because they are true and provide evidence of what a terrible father he is. Narcissists cannot take criticism without lashing out. He’s a very dangerous person at this stage. I was expecting some sort of public display of anger after recently being more exposed/criticized. I guess this is his version of that, while incorporating this typical tools of gaslighting, by discrediting someone who dares to see him for what he is.

Pretty sure he’s having GF and the children followed/stalked as well. The sooner charges are filed, the sooner he’s off the street and these already-victims are safer. These lawyers are just paid “flying monkeys.”

Edited to add link:

Narcissists and Their Flying Monkeys | The Exhausted Woman

O34DR4CSVRG3XNVK7QVYYZ5ICY.jpg

It's that guy again who is always with him. Why does he seem so excited to take pics of the press. Is he taking it for FD? Strange IMO
Funny photobomb
And how could anyone be smiling in this situation? (Always have to remind myself he’s a narcissistic homicidal psychopath).
He loves a stage. Thinks he’s George Clooney.
MOO

This physical aspect of the abuse is tough to assess even though the JD friend alluded to physical threats in the NYP article.

I have to admit that the family court testimony about the illegal gun that FD smuggled to CT was beyond frightening. The way JD described the conversation with FD was also disturbing and how he I believe pushed her into a room as the argument escalated.

The family court account of FD putting the children into a powerful Porsche SUV alone and letting them drive while JD was standing in the drive was another chilling account and showed me clearly that FD knew how to push JD's buttons perfectly.

Truly if you are a master at psychological warfare IMO its not really necessary to lay a finger on your intended victim. My guess it that by the time JD was able to escape 4Jx that the situation with FD had become unbearable and that FD had come about as close to emotionally crushing a human being as you could possible get and still be standing and functioning. I am glad that it sounded like JD had full psychological support and all I can say is thank god!

MOO
Often times, somebody just getting up in your face with a particular look in their eye, tone in their voice, and just the right words to say to intimidate you, is enough to make you fear them, hate them, want to escape them.

I actually thing this article comes close to what he put Jennifer through. Did he consciously follow a certain set of behaviors? No. Did he engage a pattern of abuse that culminated in murder? You bet he did. This murder was about money, but it was also about power and control. Jennifer dared to stand up to him and that is something FD was not going to tolerate! No woman was going to take away what he deemed rightfully hid, and make no mistake, he thought it ALL was rightfully his.

Have you ever heard of a man insisting that his wife and children live with his mistress and her child as one "happy family"? What a preposterous demand, one that no one possessed of a moral compass would even consider making. And yet, he made it because he was the One Who Must Be Obeyed .

FD is a classic abuser, and I believe we will be hearing more about his systematic physical, emotional and financial abuse of Jennifer at trial. There is much, much more we are going to learn about the dark side of Mr. Doulos, including his years of manipulative control.
OMG ... totally right IMO

The motion today references Dr. Humphrey as being part of the FD 'team'.

Perhaps this is that person:

https://www.stephenmhumphrey.com
Stephen M. Humphrey, PhD - Southwest - Hartford, CT
Dr. Stephen Humphrey, PHD - Reviews - Hartford, CT

Reviews are interesting IMO.

From official website of Dr. Humphrey:

• drshumphrey@gmail.com

Website designed by Hylton Design

ABOUT
    619f5c_f150dcee3c6e45c6986f394d6c684a39~mv2.jpg

Dr. Stephen Humphrey

University of Connecticut Ph.D.,Clinical Psychology

Dr. Stephen M. Humphrey is a forensic psychologist. He has been working with families in the Hartford area since 1989. He graduated from Rutgers University in 1988 and obtained his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Connecticut in 1993. Since 1995, he has been in private practice.

Dr. Humphrey is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Connecticut Psychological Association (including its Forensic Division), and the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts. He serves as a Special Master for the Regional Family Trial Docket in Middletown, CT and assists as an instructor in Forensics for medical residents at the Institute of Living in Hartford.

Dr. Humphrey is the Vice President of the Board of Directors for Youth Challenge of Connecticut, a faith-based substance abuse program that began in Hartford, CT in 1970 and has expanded not only in the U.S. but to countries in Central America, South America, the Caribbean, and Kenya, Africa.

Dr. Humphrey has been qualified as an expert witness in hundreds of cases in the State of Connecticut pertaining to issues of child abuse and neglect, child and family psychology, and related areas. He has dedicated his professional life to assessing and intervening to support children and parents in Child Protection matters and cases of alleged child abuse and neglect. He has been married for eighteen years and has two sons.

MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member