Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW...I've wondered if FD didn't give FW a cash settlement to fund her law school education....he kept the "real" property in CT. Maybe it was payback for his citizenship.
I find it extremely informative that his ex-wife attended law school after the divorce and someone posted here that she represents battered wives now. There ay be no connection between her current work and her years with FD, but I doubt it. I have no doubt she has been interviewed by LE.

newsbell (@newsbell) on Twitter
I just spoke to the sister and brother-in-law of Fotis Dulos in Greece this afternoon and they are speaking out about their lack of access to their 5 nieces and nephews. Their comments and the latest developments on .
@FOX61News at 4/5p and online:
Fotis Dulos seeks evaluation of mother-in-law, sister releases statement
Their "lack of access?" Does CT have some kind of mandatory visitation rules for extended family? They have no rights that I am aware of - and frankly, could pose a flight risk to the children. I do think the ultimate plan is to get them out of the country by causing all kinds of distractions. JMO

I just spoke to the sister and brother-in-law of Fotis Dulos in Greece this afternoon and they are speaking out about their lack of access to their 5 nieces and nephews. Their comments and the latest developments on .

This actually proved the point, that the Greek Doulos Family has not had contact with the children for the past two years.

The Greek Doulos Family did not seek contact for the past two years, but NOW they want contact?

If the reporting is correct, GF had some issues many years ago and they were resolved.

Are you Freaking Kidding Me? Seriously? These people are Idiots.

NON of these people have any concern for the children. They only have concern for poor wittle FO and how poor wittle FO is being mistreated.

Come On, What about what is best for the CHILDREN?

These Children lost Their mother and there is No Doubt in my mind, that all 5 of them know that their father has been charged in connection to her disappearance.

IMO.
You are just not getting it CTGrammy!
They are urging that Mr Midler back off from their family.
Enough is enough.
What is it you don't understand ? :D

ABSOLUTELY AGREE...
This release from the family is a far cry from the "Is It Relevant" missive sent earlier in the case by Rena. AND, I'm not so sure that Rena is up to case law and looking up cases from courts here in the U.S. What tripe!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: MOO
The reference to the infamous Tauck v Tauck case was the tip off as to the shell game here! I realize its a well known case in CT but did it make its way to Athens? Highly unlikely! The reporter said that they spoke with the FD sister and BIL but I wonder if she asked them specifically if they wrote the statement that carried their names?

I guess nuances such as proper writing attribution might not figure highly in greek cultural priorities but I'm curious all the same if they admitted that they wrote the document or if they simply signed off it?

The writing styles between the earlier Rena letter and what is being seen today appear completely different IMO.

Once again - catching up here. This is infuriating. FD and his "family" have no moral soul. IMO. Are the ending words a veiled threat?

"We also urge Mr. Midler and his firm to back off from our family – enough is enough.”

"Back off"? This sounds like something FD would say and, IMO, he and NP wrote the "family's" statement. They are truly vile creatures - all of them. MOO!

You are just not getting it CTGrammy!
They are urging that Mr Midler back off from their family.
Enough is enough.
What is it you don't understand ? :D
I wonder if Atty Midler returned their letter to him too and sent it back to Greece with postage due!?

I don't think these folks in Greece understand precisely what they are dealing with here with the US legal system and financial muscle that GF controls AND has access to via extended family.

Why publicly antagonize and question the mental health of the person that you are asking to give you access to the 5 Dulos children? Do they seriously want the public to believe that they are collectively worried that GF has fallen under the 'spell' of an evil lawyer from Greenwich? Get real.

Knowing more than a bit about the esteemed Atty Midler I have full faith that every button and sore spot of the ENTIRE GREEK FAMILY including FO (no FD here) has been pushed and pushed until it hurts. Its just the way he rolls and I am saying this will full and absolute respect of his skills and expertise and no little amount of fear!

MOO

Boy, they’re all getting pretty desperate now, aren’t they? :)
Those poor kids, mere pawns in a last ditch effort to try and save their relative’s hide. (pun intended)

I find it extremely informative that his ex-wife attended law school after the divorce and someone posted here that she represents battered wives now. There ay be no connection between her current work and her years with FD, but I doubt it. I have no doubt she has been interviewed by LE.

Her 9-5 job is Corporate Counsel, but she does a LOT of work with women in these positions.

MOO

Their "lack of access?" Does CT have some kind of mandatory visitation rules for extended family? They have no rights that I am aware of - and frankly, could pose a flight risk to the children. I do think the ultimate plan is to get them out of the country by causing all kinds of distractions. JMO
Pretty scary. Could they actually pull it off?

This actually proved the point, that the Greek Doulos Family has not had contact with the children for the past two years.

The Greek Doulos Family did not seek contact for the past two years, but NOW they want contact?

If the reporting is correct, GF had some issues many years ago and they were resolved.
I was wondering when was the last time FO’s family visited the children. Figures. Now that the “cash cow” is threatened, they all suddenly miss the kids! Ugh!

I am trying to remind myself that things take time.
Imagine you're an investigator and you show up at work and your job for the day is to go try to find a bloody mat or knife in the city of Hartford. Even if it can be accomplished (which I think it can) it is going to take time!

I wish some of this case could be crowdsourced, or at least a reward for the knife and mat. Is it because LE doesn't need the help? I am hoping so...

Is it appropriate to feel that the silence is deafening?

If this is how I feel then I can't imagine how LE feels not being able to just go and arrest FD. The restraint shown by LE is incredible!

So I just sit here and hum to myself....

"It's gonna take time
A whole lot of precious time
It's gonna take patience and time, um
To do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it
To do it right, child"
- George Harrison -

Last edited:

Agree. Issues resolved.

There may be a kernel of truth to it. Who knows?
Do any of us need to know?

This coming from an overbearing father who badgered their mother and made demands on the children who danced around to please him.

We were afraid of disobeying my husband.

Her words will come back to bite him in the arse.

MOO.

Seeing this Greek Family angle play out though in public takes me back to thinking about the Civil Case and where things are at the moment.

Again its about the money, how much was made, how much was spent and on what.

FD rejected GF request for a forensic analysis of his accounts JUST since 2017 when the divorce action was filed. In light of the fact that FD is now asking for 2 attys for his 2 oldest sons, has stated in family court he has $50,000 annual income and net worth of $341,000 (est.), has a personal group of 3-4 attys working for him virtually full time (Pattis said in his last 'exclusive' interview that FD is a 'full time job'), I think it is entirely reasonable to ask how the FD lawyers are being paid and how FD has managed to support himself and MT for over 2 years? Judge Heller confirmed his status as a "deadbeat dad" that has paid zero child support and we know know that he owes GAL Meehan $64,000.

THE FD FINANCIALS HAVE NEVER ADDED UP, NEVER. But so far as I have seen not one Judge that has touched this case (neither Heller nor Shapiro) have been able to compel compliance on any issue relating to FD financials to put the entire puzzle together. We have random pieces at best. No signed tax returns since 2016. Huge red flag just there IMO. 5 large white elephant houses with no buyers on the horizon. How has he been keeping these houses maintained and operating expenses covered on $50,000/yr income? Trade liens stacking up at NC and MS houses. At what point is FD cited for contempt and either fined or put in jail?

Why allow FD more time to move and spend more cash when time is of the essense in figuring out the financial situation. How much did FD appropriate from JD cash over the 12 years of marriage? Also, why have no CT authorities or NY authorities followed the money of the "Greek Benefactor" to find out who is paying FD attys? If the money can't be identified then it should be reclaimed and escrowed pending investigation IMO. I'd like to see the Pattis Crew filing all these motions to waste court time if they weren't getting paid. IMO it wouldn't happen.

To me, its no mystery that a tempest in the teapot has happened over the Greek Family and visitation contact. Its a sideshow and irrelevant to the real issue which is as it always has been the MONEY. JD MONEY and where is it. The Greek Family aren't worth discussion IMO UNLESS they are complicit in the theft of JD MONEY and/or illegal transfer of FORE GROUP funds and if they are complicit in these illegal activities then they will get a crash course in the full pain and fury of the US legal system IMO courtsey of GF and perhaps the State of CT (not holding my breath for this though as Colangelo wasn't even willing to go to bat on the issue of the Greek relatives although he did bring it up in court).

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I would write it in Greek if I knew how.

But here it is via Google translate and apologies in advance to the greek speakers out there as I know Google doesn't do greek well:

οι άνθρωποι σε γυάλινα σπίτια δεν πρέπει να ρίξουν πέτρες

MOO

Last edited:

I think it's time for some additional restraining orders!

I wonder if Atty Midler returned their letter to him too and sent it back to Greece with postage due!?

I don't think these folks in Greece understand precisely what they are dealing with here with the US legal system and financial muscle that GF controls AND has access to via extended family.

Why publicly antagonize and question the mental health of the person that you are asking to give you access to the 5 Dulos children? Do they seriously want the public to believe that they are collectively worried that GF has fallen under the 'spell' of an evil lawyer from Greenwich? Get real.

Knowing more than a bit about the esteemed Atty Midler I have full faith that every button and sore spot of the ENTIRE GREEK FAMILY including FO (no FD here) has been pushed and pushed until it hurts. Its just the way he rolls and I am saying this will full and absolute respect of his skills and expertise and no little amount of fear!

MOO
Love this! Take that NP.
MOO.

Funny photobomb
And how could anyone be smiling in this situation? (Always have to remind myself he’s a narcissistic homicidal psychopath).
He loves a stage. Thinks he’s George Clooney.
MOO
Do not be fooled. Like Ted Bundy pre-indictment, he is LOVING the attention. After he is sitting in jail, his rage will become obvious to all. The mask continues to slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly