Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Atty Midler returned their letter to him too and sent it back to Greece with postage due!?

I don't think these folks in Greece understand precisely what they are dealing with here with the US legal system and financial muscle that GF controls AND has access to via extended family.

Why publicly antagonize and question the mental health of the person that you are asking to give you access to the 5 Dulos children? Do they seriously want the public to believe that they are collectively worried that GF has fallen under the 'spell' of an evil lawyer from Greenwich? Get real.

Knowing more than a bit about the esteemed Atty Midler I have full faith that every button and sore spot of the ENTIRE GREEK FAMILY including FO (no FD here) has been pushed and pushed until it hurts. Its just the way he rolls and I am saying this will full and absolute respect of his skills and expertise and no little amount of fear!

MOO
Especially because in RR's motion I see that he spelled Atty Midler's first name wrong (on the final page, "Rubin Midler".) Are they even sure who they are dealing with...?

I really hope and pray that GF understands that this onslaught she is now under is to try and break her. To truly make her break emotionally as it is exhausting to be a target of these narcopaths! She needs to not allow the stress of all these pleadings, motions and accusations give her a stroke or heart attack as that is exactly what FD wants!!!
Stay in faith GF and watch your back! IMO

MOO but I feel like I “get” the spirit of GF and in my view, this kind of BS won’t break her: it will send her into full-on, scorched-universe mode. I don’t know much about movies but there’s one I heard of, Taken, where Liam Nelson has this speech for the ages; that’s the kind of determination I see from GF. And even better than what Liam Neeson said in his speech, GF DOES have money and lots of people have her back. MOO.

Link:

Taken Speech - 'A Very Particular Set of Skills' Revisited

The best interest of the children?
Gag me.
The last time they saw the children was 2 years ago.
When they were 6, 9 , and 11.
Wonder what memories the children have of these loving relatives?
What took them so long?
Have they been trying for 2 years to see or talk to them?
Sadly, this isn't about them.
This is about their Greek little brother.
MOO.

The one who has been sending them money from JD and GF. The gall and the ingratitude! MOO.

We have heard the previous 'Concern' from FO in Family Court for the amount of money JD was having to pay in regards to the case.

Now, FO's Family is 'Concerned' about the amount of money that GF is paying?

These people are Really 'Concerned' about Other People's money.

We have also learned recently, that the Greek people are very adept at hiding income, which leads me to believe that the $1,500 per month is not the only money BIL has.

Not including HF's money sent to Sis and BIL by FO, all these years.

Let us not forget, that if it were not because of FO's idiocies, all the money paid by JD and GF would not have been spent.

IMO.

I seem to recall another murderer who "rocked back and forth" when the PoPo showed up...RIP Shannan, Bella, CeCe and Nico...jmo
And did you see him squeezing his arm and rub his neck as he and MT were talking to the police? I believe he was giving away and thinking about what he did to Jennifer. I wonder if he didn’t squeeze her neck when he took her last breath from her. IMO.

Last edited:
I hadn't read the motion before my last post questioning all this that we are seeing.

Motion makes specific reference to greek relatives, cousins and god child not being able to see the 5 Dulos children. Mmmm.

Looks like personal pettiness from FD that is being facilitated by Pattis & Crew simply ruled the day.

IMO sad that the emotional well being of 5 Dulos children never enters the equation in the FD legal strategy.

I am absolutely calling BS on FD claim that he 'wants this all to end'. If so, why not continue in a productive manner rather than weaponizing 5 innocent children in a legal action and torturing/tormenting GF by asking for ALL her psych records in addition to a new evaluation to be done by Family Court?

No more words for this as this scene is simply totally dysfunctional and has zero sadly to do with the children and their well being and welfare.

MOO
My ex does and did the same thing. There is no regard for the mental
Welfare of the children nor their caregiver/parent. It is another indicator of their mental illness and the true state of their heart. A healthy,
Loving parent would NEVER do nor file these types of things.

Evil doesn’t look like we expect it too. It doesn’t walk with a limp with one eye... mine was handsome, wore designer suits and drove expensive cars. IMO when you look at FD he could be the devil himself. Truly.

I really hope and pray that GF understands that this onslaught she is now under is to try and break her. To truly make her break emotionally as it is exhausting to be a target of these narcopaths! She needs to not allow the stress of all these pleadings, motions and accusations give her a stroke or heart attack as that is exactly what FD wants!!!
My guess is she is solid. Focused on the children getting them ready for school. We need to remember that she has been dealing with this man for many years. She knows him. IMO, nothing would surprise her.. She has money , class, and high powered attorneys.
MOO.

Private investigator? Body guard for FD? I’d be looking over my shoulder, too, if My Big Fat Greek Connection was mob related.

I’ve seen some messed up things in my life. This is THE MOST CONVOLUTED case/situation that I have ever been aware of.

What do you guys think of my book title? In jest before, maybe in fact now. “Meet, Marriage and Murder.”
ITA, and think you have something going with the book title. I would add some words to the front or as part of a subtitle. Something, if not too lengthy, like "Only in Connecticut: Greek Did Seek to Meet, Marry, and Murder..."
MOO

This new distraction is conveniently timed while news of FD placing the SUV mat/carpet against the restaurant wall is being reported on. Still no statements regarding how or why he was caught on video destroying evidence or why he and MT refused to cooperate with LE.

Ever notice they do this a lot of Friday’s? Maybe just my recollection. And wait—Memorial Day, and was there big NP drama around July 4? MOO.

Once again - catching up here. This is infuriating. FD and his "family" have no moral soul. IMO. Are the ending words a veiled threat?

"We also urge Mr. Midler and his firm to back off from our family – enough is enough.”

"Back off"? This sounds like something FD would say and, IMO, he and NP wrote the "family's" statement. They are truly vile creatures - all of them. MOO!

Sounds a lot like “Begone, Girl” to me. MOO.

MOO but I feel like I “get” the spirit of GF and in my view, this kind of BS won’t break her: it will send her into full-on, scorched-universe mode. I don’t know much about movies but there’s one I heard of, Taken, where Liam Nelson has this speech for the ages; that’s the kind of determination I see from GF. And even better than what Liam Neeson said in his speech, GF DOES have money and lots of people have her back. MOO.

Link:

Taken Speech - 'A Very Particular Set of Skills' Revisited

Good Lord. Autocorrect...I typed Neeson but didn’t see the autocorrect error in the first instance. Sorry! MOO

Afitzy-it appears that FD and ‘team’ have decided on a Scorched Earth strategy. And they have decided to weaponize the children to nuke her with. She, however, is sitting in the higher, more defensible position, IMO. And all of this excess ‘noise’ ultimately won’t help the ‘He-man Woman Haters Club’ that is FD and his legal team. As soon as he is officially charged with JD’s murder, some of this idiotic legal circus will fade away, because there won’t be time for this. There is really something wrong with FD; I mean aside from being a murderer. Who pursues stuff in this manner?

A vile pig who's guilty, that's who.
I think Norm wrote the statement.
100% the brother-in-law living in Greece didn't write it. Good grief.

BBM: He wants to kill her too.
Insert swear words here.
IMO

I'm detecting a pattern by Pattis and posers for Friday mudslinging. So there is a 2 day delay (in this case 3 day delay with the holiday weekend upon us) in conducting business before anyone can react.

This is more of the same as we've seen before - employing unfounded, despicable, desperate, hateful, vicious, crazy, juvenile tactics aimed at doing damage to people who FD hates for losing to, in a febrile attempt to still try to win back power (money & attached children JD 'took away' from him) at any cost.

The Art of War is his manifesto, but he has no sangfroid. He's hot tempered, vicious, and obvious. He's only damaging his image even more with every motion filed more outrageous and slanderous than the last, and any chances he may have had for being treated with any even handedness by LE, the Courts, the Creditors he owes, and penultimately, his MIL -- to whom he owes the most, and has taken him to task for usury of Farber money for his own selfish advancement, cruelty towards her daughter, and mistreatment of her grandchildren.

He is dumb and dumberer. His own worst enemy. He can't see the trees for the forest. His 'vision' is so myopic he's become a Cyclops.

And his lawyers are eagerly going along with Cyclops and letting him hang himself!

What a joke he is, and his strategy is turning out to be. Bluster, blame, shame, repeat!

There will be charges against him that he won't be able to bluster, blame, shame his way out of waaaayyy before any decisions are made about the civil or family court cases.

He will be going to the pokey, and that's no jokey.

MOO MOO here

I’m so sorry! I hadn’t read back this far yet and said something similar a bit ago but not a fraction as well! I apologize!

Attorney: Fotis Dulos is using his children as ‘pawns’

Quotes from article (from the motion filed by GF Atty Dranginis this week in Family Court):

“The minor children deserve to have their academic and medical needs met without interference from the defendant and without risk that their sensitive information will be used by the defendant to further his own interests, especially in the press,” attorneys Anne Dranginis and Kelly Scott, who represent Farber, said in court papers filed Wednesday.

"Farber, who is an intervener in the divorce, is asking a judge in Stamford family court to deny both motions".

"In the two documents submitted in response to motions filed last week by attorney Rich Rochlin, representing Fotis Dulos in the divorce, Dranginis and Scott also maintain that he caused a doctor to stop treating one of the children, has denigrated their mother in the press since her disappearance and had his criminal attorney Norm Pattis release details of a confidential custody evaluation to divert attention “from the grim facts of this matter.” [BBM]

"Fotis Dulos has not seen his children since May 22 and was barred from contact after his arrest in connection with the disappearance of their mother. Before that, he had limited supervised visits due to his conduct in the divorce proceedings including asking the children to lie for him, Dranginis and Scott said".

“Even though the defendant has never paid a dime in child support in more than two years, he now seeks custody of the children, but he has not revealed how he can support the children,” said attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Farber in the lawsuits, in a motion filed Tuesday seeking inspections of the finances of the Fore Group and Fotis Dulos.

"Weinstein also pointed out that Fotis Dulos has defaulted on both mortgages of the Farmington home where the family lived until his wife left him and moved the children to New Canaan. One of the mortgages was guaranteed by the estate of Farber’s late husband, Hilliard".

"Dranginis and Scott also pointed out that Fotis Dulos owes Michael Meehan, the court-appointed Guardian ad litem for the children, $64,000 for his portion of the fees incurred".

“There is no reason to believe that if the defendant is provided access to the information he seeks that he will use it for the benefit of the children, rather than his own needs,” Farber’s attorneys said".

This new distraction is conveniently timed while news of FD placing the SUV mat/carpet against the restaurant wall is being reported on. Still no statements regarding how or why he was caught on video destroying evidence or why he and MT refused to cooperate with LE.

Yes, Curious! Throwing out a distraction to devastatingly bad news is a PR trick with which we've all become accustomed.

It would never happen because the media is hungry for clicks but I'd love it if one or all of them would have said this today:
"We will not print another word about this case until FD and MT explain what they were doing in Hartford.....Why were you leaving Jennifer's crime scene mess in garbage cans and why were you standing the carpet against a building?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly