Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The motion today references Dr. Humphrey as being part of the FD 'team'.

Perhaps this is that person:

https://www.stephenmhumphrey.com
Stephen M. Humphrey, PhD - Southwest - Hartford, CT
Dr. Stephen Humphrey, PHD - Reviews - Hartford, CT

Reviews are interesting IMO.

From official website of Dr. Humphrey:

• drshumphrey@gmail.com

Website designed by Hylton Design

ABOUT
    619f5c_f150dcee3c6e45c6986f394d6c684a39~mv2.jpg

Dr. Stephen Humphrey

University of Connecticut Ph.D.,Clinical Psychology

Dr. Stephen M. Humphrey is a forensic psychologist. He has been working with families in the Hartford area since 1989. He graduated from Rutgers University in 1988 and obtained his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Connecticut in 1993. Since 1995, he has been in private practice.

Dr. Humphrey is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Connecticut Psychological Association (including its Forensic Division), and the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts. He serves as a Special Master for the Regional Family Trial Docket in Middletown, CT and assists as an instructor in Forensics for medical residents at the Institute of Living in Hartford.

Dr. Humphrey is the Vice President of the Board of Directors for Youth Challenge of Connecticut, a faith-based substance abuse program that began in Hartford, CT in 1970 and has expanded not only in the U.S. but to countries in Central America, South America, the Caribbean, and Kenya, Africa.

Dr. Humphrey has been qualified as an expert witness in hundreds of cases in the State of Connecticut pertaining to issues of child abuse and neglect, child and family psychology, and related areas. He has dedicated his professional life to assessing and intervening to support children and parents in Child Protection matters and cases of alleged child abuse and neglect. He has been married for eighteen years and has two sons.

MOO MOO MOO
Quack, quack and MOO, MOO. He should be ashamed.

He did a great job on making JD’s body disappear. I have even thought he wanted that ankle monitor off bc it’s easier to cut through his hand to remove it when he decides to flee. I didn’t think he would run. Now, I think that there is a very good chance he’ll run. Change his appearance with surgery. Pin those ears back. Brow, eye and chin lift. Butt lift. Hair replacement in that frontal forehead area.
He’ll do EVERY despicable thing he and his lawyers can think of to win as much as he can win before the apocalypse. Depending on the trial and how he perceives the jury, it might be disappearing time during jury deliberations. He’ll go for a walk and not return.
I’m a woman. I can change my mind as many times as I feel like it.
SO THERE!
If I was 50, looking at lifetime in jail, I’d run. He has many qualities to give in return for safe passage. He’d be a great asset to the Greek mobsters. Finance IQ. Bilingual. Or more languages. New York area familiarity. World traveler. He’ll have a job waiting for him in Athens. Besides, he wants the money, where else can he get that kind of financial windfall other than crime?
Once he has been charged with murder, FO is going to be in jail. Period. No judge in their right mind is going to let him continue on pretrial release and I have seen some drug cases with higher bonds than he has posted in this case. He knows NOW is the time to flee. Get the kids and disappear. I would not let this man or his "extended family" anywhere near those kids. This judge isn't going to either, but it still makes be angry to see the family court process so disrespected by lawyers who should know better.

Last edited:
Dulos v. Dulos
534.00 08/28/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
newred.gif

Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Appointment of AMC, Pendente Lite

535.00 08/28/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
newred.gif

Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Orders Re Information, Pendente Lite

536.00 08/30/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

Motion for Psychological Examination of Gloria Farber

(THE NERVE)

THE NERVE is Right! Omg! Unbelievable. MOO.

IMO, no on the visitation but they certainly could kidnap the children. Hate to say it but the children IMO are at real risk from this entire clan of people. GF knew this and hired a guard immediately. MOO
Man, didn't she though? This is is what really p'od FD off early on. The armed guards. He's been on a mission ever since to destroy her.
MOO.

I am trying to remind myself that things take time.
Imagine you're an investigator and you show up at work and your job for the day is to go try to find a bloody mat or knife in the city of Hartford. Even if it can be accomplished (which I think it can) it is going to take time!

I wish some of this case could be crowdsourced, or at least a reward for the knife and mat. Is it because LE doesn't need the help? I am hoping so...

Is it appropriate to feel that the silence is deafening?

If this is how I feel then I can't imagine how LE feels not being able to just go and arrest FD. The restraint shown by LE is incredible!

So I just sit here and hum to myself....

"It's gonna take time
A whole lot of precious time
It's gonna take patience and time, um
To do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it
To do it right, child"
- George Harrison -
The stress factor for LE is enormous, not just in this case, but in every case like this. The people working it KNOW what is at stake; they do not forget it for a second. Many become very invested in seeing folks like FO brought to justice. When it doesn't happen, well, I'll let everyone here ask themselves how they would feel if FO walked. Then imagine it was something you think you failed to do that caused the acquittal. Your own marriages, your families, heck even your health is impacted.

Let's keep these men and women in our thoughts. They know FO is a cold-blooded murderer; they are the warriors who will bring him down and they deserve our praise.

The stress factor for LE is enormous, not just in this case, but in every case like this. The people working it KNOW what is at stake; they do not forget it for a second. Many become very invested in seeing folks like FO brought to justice. When it doesn't happen, well, I'll let everyone here ask themselves how they would feel if FO walked. Then imagine it was your something you think you failed to do that caused the acquittal. Your own marriages, your families, heck even your health is impacted.

Let's keep these men and women in our thoughts. They know FO is a cold-blooded murderer; they are the warriors who will bring him down and they deserve our praise.

Thank you for this post!

I agree to an extent that they should just go ahead and charge him because once he is charged it will be FD trying to put the skids on actually going to court. But at the same time. this latest escapade has made ME so angry, I can't imagine how angry it has made GF and her team.

Hopefully, poking the bull this time will get FD and his entire heartless crew gored. MOOOOOOOOO said the bull!

That’s what I wondered about poking the bull/bear/GF. I cannot believe the court is allowing this behavior. Appalling doesn’t begin to cover it. MOO.

Once again - catching up here. This is infuriating. FD and his "family" have no moral soul. IMO. Are the ending words a veiled threat?

"We also urge Mr. Midler and his firm to back off from our family – enough is enough.”

"Back off"? This sounds like something FD would say and, IMO, he and NP wrote the "family's" statement. They are truly vile creatures - all of them. MOO!
FD has no shame!!! Sliming GF like this. It is disgusting. JD is dead and he is now trying to disparage GF just like he did poor JD!

The stress factor for LE is enormous, not just in this case, but in every case like this. The people working it KNOW what is at stake; they do not forget it for a second. Many become very invested in seeing folks like FO brought to justice. When it doesn't happen, well, I'll let everyone here ask themselves how they would feel if FO walked. Then imagine it was your something you think you failed to do that caused the acquittal. Your own marriages, your families, heck even your health is impacted.

I definitely do feel for LE and all those working so hard on this! I am so sorry and upset that the greed and murderous actions of one (or more) people and his “helpers” have cost not only the big thing—JD’s life!!—but also all of this angst and stress and work and money for so many others from LE to GF to the homeless people! Even the state of CT has taken hits in its reputation, it seems, because FD and associates seem to be smearing mud all over. MOO.

Oh boy, at a certain point IMO things become totally ridiculous and simply not worth the time. I'm there on the Greek Family. Done.

Today the case met a Greek Rear Admiral who felt compelled on behalf of the Duolos clan (why did FO change the spelling BTW?) to release a statement including the following:

"We question Ms. Farber’s physical, psychological and mental ability, as well as her ability to make her own decisions, and care for the children. We also urge Mr. Midler and his firm to back off from our family – enough is enough."

Exactly, enough is enough!

Next time please just send a letter to the appropriate parties or the Judge and not issue a press release.

Now need restraining orders in addition to the previously discussed gag and seal of family court case participants.

Playtime is over for FD in Family Court and the lights need to be turned out for NAPTIME on this abuse of due process IMO.

MOO

I really hope and pray that GF understands that this onslaught she is now under is to try and break her. To truly make her break emotionally as it is exhausting to be a target of these narcopaths! She needs to not allow the stress of all these pleadings, motions and accusations give her a stroke or heart attack as that is exactly what FD wants!!!
Stay in faith GF and watch your back! IMO

The reference to the infamous Tauck v Tauck case was the tip off as to the shell game here! I realize its a well known case in CT but did it make its way to Athens? Highly unlikely! The reporter said that they spoke with the FD sister and BIL but I wonder if she asked them specifically if they wrote the statement that carried their names?

I guess nuances such as proper writing attribution might not figure highly in greek cultural priorities but I'm curious all the same if they admitted that they wrote the document or if they simply signed off it?

The writing styles between the earlier Rena letter and what is being seen today appear completely different IMO.

Oh, INDEED! If these were papers submitted by the same person to a university professor, they’d be headed straight for Turnitin! MOO.

I just cracked up... another definition of FO=Xxxx Off.

Sorry, not sorry!

He’s the one that needs a psych evaluation!!!

MOO
Good one! I said I would go back to using FD as people said they were confused by FO. Sorry, but have to go back to FO. I didn't think of your definition...was playing around with the concept of a fraud/faux person so used FO. But your definition works fine for me! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly