Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did the Greek family know about where the money was coming from?
Is it conceivable they had no clue?
Just coming from their highly successful brother in the States. Big time builder and entrepreneur.
Handsome brother,beautiful wife,5 children.
The total package.
MOO.

GF Atty Response:

Farber's lawyer released the following statement:

This is yet another in a long string of gratuitous legal maneuvers by Mr. Dulos's attorneys. This is in reference to a private, health-related issue that, as Mr. Dulos is well aware, was resolved years ago. We're not going to comment further.

Fotis Dulos seeks evaluation of mother-in-law, family releases statement

A vile pig who's guilty, that's who.

100% the brother-in-law living in Greece didn't write it. Good grief.

There are free language matching comparison sites online and I thought about it but those are rather basic and then I’d have to read parts of both of those wretched documents again. I don’t think we need language-matching software to tell us what is clear but I will see if I can stand it. MOO.

Yes I’ve noticed. Must be from the Sleazy Lawyer Tactics Playbook, an Appendix to The Art of War

Someone else—maybe you?—said this before I did and said it much better. I didn’t read that until after this post so while I didn’t plagiarize it, I also didn’t express it nearly as well so I’d go back in the threads to read that one. Sorry for doing that! :(

Private investigator? Body guard for FD? I’d be looking over my shoulder, too, if My Big Fat Greek Connection was mob related.

I’ve seen some messed up things in my life. This is THE MOST CONVOLUTED case/situation that I have ever been aware of.

What do you guys think of my book title? In jest before, maybe in fact now. “Meet, Marriage and Murder.”
I don't think that's a PI. He's shown up before walking near FD on one of his court appearances but I have to go through all the footage. I forgot who he is but I'll try to find out !.

I am trying to remind myself that things take time.
Imagine you're an investigator and you show up at work and your job for the day is to go try to find a bloody mat or knife in the city of Hartford. Even if it can be accomplished (which I think it can) it is going to take time!

I wish some of this case could be crowdsourced, or at least a reward for the knife and mat. Is it because LE doesn't need the help? I am hoping so...

Is it appropriate to feel that the silence is deafening?

If this is how I feel then I can't imagine how LE feels not being able to just go and arrest FD. The restraint shown by LE is incredible!

So I just sit here and hum to myself....

"It's gonna take time
A whole lot of precious time
It's gonna take patience and time, um
To do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it
To do it right, child"
- George Harrison -

And to your point on crowdsourcing, Andalso:

"But it's gonna take money
A whole lot of spending money
It's gonna take plenty of money
To do it right, child"
-more George

I would so happily donate to a reward fund but I truly believe LE has everything they need except Jennifer's body. My hope is that her DNA was in every shred of what they tested at the garbage site.

How much did the Greek family know about where the money was coming from?
Is it conceivable they had no clue?
Just coming from their highly successful brother in the States. Big time builder and entrepreneur.
Handsome brother,beautiful wife,5 children.
The total package.
MOO.

IMO the direct family (sister and her husband) knew.

IMO also the sister most likely has been behind the scenes at FORE since it started (and as she claims on her LinkedIn profile). IMO also architectural fees expenses or consulting fees would not have been highly scrutinized in any audit so if FD wanted to send money to hide it or help his extended family this would be perfect way and which on the surface would look legitimate.

What FD has been fighting is a forensic analysis of his books and records. Such a process would look beyond the surface IMO and scrutinize issues around whether certain payments were legitimate etc. or within the realm of basic business practices.

My speculation in this case is that not only did most FORE money get sent to lands far away but also a good chunk of what JD might have contributed to the household. Without a full accounting of all of this over the course of the marriage there is no way to prove out this speculation. We know the Greek crisis was horrible and FD did in fact help his relatives. Did he do this legally or illegally? How much did he send to his family? How much real estate does FD own personally in Greece? Did FD purchase his real estate in Greece using his money from FORE or JD money that she thought was being used for other things? Did JD know about FD Greek real estate/assets?

So many questions and one of these crazy press stories blows up every time the court is at the point where its looking at FD and his finances.

MOO

Last edited:
I really hope and pray that GF understands that this onslaught she is now under is to try and break her. To truly make her break emotionally as it is exhausting to be a target of these narcopaths! She needs to not allow the stress of all these pleadings, motions and accusations give her a stroke or heart attack as that is exactly what FD wants!!!
Stay in faith GF and watch your back! IMO

When I saw the photo of 85 year old GF in her jeans I knew she was just the kind of spunky lady Jennifer's kids needed on their side!

I have confidence that she and her money can fight the loud-mouthed Greek clan for as long as it takes.

She has survived the loss of her daughter so I doubt any threats they make will phase her.

My prayers are with her.

And to your point on crowdsourcing, Andalso:

"But it's gonna take money
A whole lot of spending money
It's gonna take plenty of money
To do it right, child"
-more George

I would so happily donate to a reward fund but I truly believe LE has everything they need except Jennifer's body. My hope is that her DNA was in every shred of what they tested at the garbage site.

Re: the crowdsourcing- I was thinking more in terms of helping find the knife or mat or Jennifer. I am not sure how we could crowdsource that but I think a massive amount of people would be willing to help.
I remember GF said early on they weren't looking for $ when that kid raised funds to help out.
Perhaps anyone willing to donate funds could do so to the police department as we know how much this case is costing them.

I am not suggesting a campaign for funds here, that is against WS terms of service. I am just saying it would be nice if the public knew of a way to collectively help in this case. I know we do our share here just wish we could do more!

There are free language matching comparison sites online and I thought about it but those are rather basic and then I’d have to read parts of both of those wretched documents again. I don’t think we need language-matching software to tell us what is clear but I will see if I can stand it. MOO.
Frankly wouldn't waste the time but clearly your call. IMO the first letter written by sister was so dramatically different from what we saw today. So much so its not even a squeaker.

I'm just curious who wrote today's nonsense as it has aspects of both Pattis and Rochlin IMO. Its not important at all other than to show the huge manipulation of possibly ill informed or selectively informed family members.

I am always surprised how some people chose to treat their families and children. In this case with FO/FD, however, I am not surprised at all that he dragged in his family or his children. He doesn't care who is injured in any of this. I might see fighting for custody by FO/FD if there was a shot in a million of it being achievable. But if any atty is telling FO/FD there is a shot at custody in the near term then I'd question the advice, pack up my wallet and head for the hills! I'm having a hard time getting from the early Rochlin interview on 'Face the State' where he said that custody will be a longer term issue to the situation we are seeing in Family Court now?

What is the perceived threat? The only thing I can think of is termination of parental rights but Rochlin said that hasn't happend YET in today's motion. Baffled.

Is this all being done to appease an anxious and delusional client? IDK. If FD doesn't have enough to do in 24 hr day after cooking breakfast and working out and working on his defense, perhaps the State could find some volunteer options for him at a Hartford shelter, perhaps in the area of Albany Ave?

MOO

Last edited:
Someone else—maybe you?—said this before I did and said it much better. I didn’t read that until after this post so while I didn’t plagiarize it, I also didn’t express it nearly as well so I’d go back in the threads to read that one. Sorry for doing that! :(
No worries, great minds think alike!

I would prefer multiple posts saying the same thing in different ways to pile up on Jennifer's thread, than not. Even if it's just observations about FD's legal team playing games with timing on filing motions, and muddying the waters with unsubtantiated claims.

I for one, really, really hope that some judge with overarching authority puts the kibosh on all of this maneuvering and pettiness on their part, and gives them an official reminder of the CT Courts' Code of Conduct at the very least. It really is despicable, and they are depraved loonies, IMO.

News8 Report with link to motion filed today by FD atty.
Fotis Dulos files motion for psychological evaluation of mother-in-law
And so, his (FD's) brother-in-law speaks out now just to trash GF. It sounds like his "funds" might be low because his pension isn't much per month. I hope all these connections with possible money trails are being looked at. And since when is it anybody's business how much or what GF is paying for or has paid for???? I detect lots of jealousy and envy over GF's financial status. It kind of reminds me in grade school where the 'my dad is stronger than your dad' and 'my dad can beat up your dad' etc etc

IMO the direct family (sister and her husband) knew.

IMO also the sister most likely has been behind the scenes at FORE since it started (and as she claims on her LinkedIn profile). IMO also architectural fees expenses or consulting fees would not have been highly scrutinized in any audit so if FD wanted to send money to hide it or help his extended family this would be perfect way and which on the surface would look legitimate.

What FD has been fighting is a forensic analysis of his books and records. Such a process would look beyond the surface IMO and scrutinize issues around whether certain payments were legitimate etc. or within the realm of basic business practices.

My speculation in this case is that not only did most FORE money get sent to lands far away but also a good chunk of what JD might have contributed to the household. Without a full accounting of all of this over the course of the marriage there is no way to prove out this speculation. We know the Greek crisis was horrible and FD did in fact help his relatives. Did he do this legally or illegally? How much did he send to his family? How much real estate does FD own personally in Greece? Did FD purchase his real estate in Greece using his money from FORE or JD money that she thought was being used for other things? Did JD know about FD Greek real estate/assets?

So many questions and one of these crazy press stories blows up every time the court is at the point where its looking at FD and his finances.

MOO
I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.
They got the money but didn't really understand where it came from or how legit it was.
But I trust your judgement on this.
MOO.

Dulos custody case filing questions grandmother’s mental health

This article seems to read a bit more that the reason behind the need for GF exam is to protect her from the evil atty's that surround her and who are taking advantage of her the same way the same atty's took advantage of JD. Please, just stop.

The 3 Family Court Banditos aka Three Stooges:

View attachment 201110
Photo: Tyler Sizemore / Hearst Connecticut Media
MOO
If looks could kill, whomever the poor souls Mr. Dulos is aiming his sinister gaze at would be dropping like flies.
They do look like The Three Stooges / Banditos, or Three of The Seven Dwarves V 2.0 -- Creepy, Scary, and Dumpy....

If you can, I commend you -- I'd definitely need a glass of wine (or maybe something stronger lol) before I could tackle any more of these nauseating, reality challenged documents from today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly