Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O34DR4CSVRG3XNVK7QVYYZ5ICY.jpg

It's that guy again who is always with him. Why does he seem so excited to take pics of the press. Is he taking it for FD? Strange IMO

Private investigator? Body guard for FD? I’d be looking over my shoulder, too, if My Big Fat Greek Connection was mob related.

I’ve seen some messed up things in my life. This is THE MOST CONVOLUTED case/situation that I have ever been aware of.

What do you guys think of my book title? In jest before, maybe in fact now. “Meet, Marriage and Murder.”

Looking at the motion again I am struck by this segment:

16. The instant matter has been fraught with conflict and emotionally charged allegations, which have created a complex case history and, sadly, prevented the Defendant from seeing his minor children, without merit. [BBM]

Did the Pattis/Rochlin FO legal team just dismiss the entirety of Judge Heller 12 page legal opinion awarding custody to GF and seek to deny the Judge Heller no contact order of FD and his 5 children?

Again, we see statements in motions made with zero supporting evidence. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Even adding it in Greek: μηδέν which I believe means nil so there is no room for doubt! If someone knows the proper Greek please let me know, just took latin, no greek!

MOO

Dr. Stephen Humphrey, PHD - Reviews - Hartford, CT
Reviews are interesting IMO.

"He is not a professional. He does not do objective and fact based work. He picks a target and uses linguistic hedging. His goal is to create conflict and strife so that he can be hired to testify on the case".
IMO...The Dancing Bear, Has No Power!

I just watched the YT with Dr. Gloria Farber speaking about the Head Start program at Columbia University.
Granted it was in 2011 but it certainly belies these ridiculous attempts to undermine her capabilities.
Someone should forward a copy to the Bush League.
MOO.

Defense is throwing everything out to see if anything will stick....and are failing. NP knows prosecutors have solid evidence against FD and they are very worried he will be arrested, tried, convicted and jailed for life.....if he does not run/fly with help to Greece.

Wonder just how many times the kids have seen the Greek relatives.....not many

He did a great job on making JD’s body disappear. I have even thought he wanted that ankle monitor off bc it’s easier to cut through his hand to remove it when he decides to flee. I didn’t think he would run. Now, I think that there is a very good chance he’ll run. Change his appearance with surgery. Pin those ears back. Brow, eye and chin lift. Butt lift. Hair replacement in that frontal forehead area.
He’ll do EVERY despicable thing he and his lawyers can think of to win as much as he can win before the apocalypse. Depending on the trial and how he perceives the jury, it might be disappearing time during jury deliberations. He’ll go for a walk and not return.
I’m a woman. I can change my mind as many times as I feel like it.
SO THERE!
If I was 50, looking at lifetime in jail, I’d run. He has many qualities to give in return for safe passage. He’d be a great asset to the Greek mobsters. Finance IQ. Bilingual. Or more languages. New York area familiarity. World traveler. He’ll have a job waiting for him in Athens. Besides, he wants the money, where else can he get that kind of financial windfall other than crime?

I just watched the YT with Dr. Gloria Farber speaking about the Head Start program at Columbia University.
Granted it was in 2011 but it certainly belies these ridiculous attempts to undermine her capabilities.
Someone should forward a copy to the Bush League.
MOO.
They have seen it, I'm sure. How else do you counter a lifelong career dedicated to helping children with anything else but a psych exam and slander? IMO the GF CV stands up to anything these legal 'flying monkey's' can throw at her with no issues. The team strategy is denigrate GF publicly with unproven allegations and this irresponsible behavior by the legal crew is why I think the time has come for a total gag and seal in family court.

For the latest motion to be filed because of the entire issue surrounding the 'greek family' access to the children shows to me that there is 'no adult in the room' as it relates to controlling vindictive and petty FO temper tantrums. I would truly love to know how many times in the entire lives of the 5 Dulos children the Greek relatives have actually met or spent time with them? A week or 2 in the summer perhaps? Entire situation is IMO riduclous and not worthy of more time. Hope Atty Dranginis puts a stilleto through the heart of this nonsense.
MOO

IDK anything about GFs health but when my Grandmother
had a miscarriage in the 50’s and became severely depressed.The treatment plan in North Joisey at the time was shock therapy at Greystone.
I wonder when this took place.
And if FD and MT are knowingly letting an elderly, mentally disabled woman support them.
Isn’t that a crime?

I am pages behind but seems as if it could be elder abuse.

newsbell (@newsbell) on Twitter
I just spoke to the sister and brother-in-law of Fotis Dulos in Greece this afternoon and they are speaking out about their lack of access to their 5 nieces and nephews. Their comments and the latest developments on .
@FOX61News at 4/5p and online:
Fotis Dulos seeks evaluation of mother-in-law, sister releases statement

With the press falling all over this disgusting motion, NP must be promising lots of reporters FD's first interview from jail....MOO...IMO

I just spoke to the sister and brother-in-law of Fotis Dulos in Greece this afternoon and they are speaking out about their lack of access to their 5 nieces and nephews. Their comments and the latest developments on .
Well, after reading that article and the comments of the JD BIL Ret. Rear Admiral of Greek Admiralty with his $1,500 monthly pension then we at least know he isn't the "Greek Benefactor" funding the Pattis Crew as that wouldn't pay for 2 paragraphs in a Pattis legal motion manifesto!

But perhaps his wife might be the mysterious "Greek Benefactor" after working closely with FD at FORE Group since its inception in 2004? I was waiting for her to be deposed in the Civil case as to her role and payment over the years but she sadly has not yet been called. Might be worth a further look perhaps? Perfect way to squeeze many dollars/euros out of FORE and ship it far far away IMO.

The comments of the FD family in the above article are truly bizarre IMO. Don't they understand that attys routinely bill $500/hr+ in the tri state area with no issues? To make the connection between the amts being spent on this divorce and custody and someones mental capacity is frankly a bridge too far IMO. These folks need to stay in their lane and give some care and consideration to the children.

Its as if the "greek family" is already fighting over the children as if they were possessions. Are these comments coming from ignorance about the US legal system or greed as to the money involved with the children? The children and this case don't need interference from the "Greek Family" IMO.

MOO

They have seen it, I'm sure. How else do you counter a lifelong career dedicated to helping children with anything else but a psych exam and slander? IMO the GF CV stands up to anything these legal 'flying monkey's' can throw at her with no issues. The team strategy is denigrate GF publicly with unproven allegations and this irresponsible behavior by the legal crew is why I think the time has come for a total gag and seal in family court.

For the latest motion to be filed because of the entire issue surrounding the 'greek family' access to the children shows to me that there is 'no adult in the room' as it relates to controlling vindictive and petty FO temper tantrums. I would truly love to know how many times in the entire lives of the 5 Dulos children the Greek relatives have actually met or spent time with them? A week or 2 in the summer perhaps? Entire situation is IMO riduclous and not worthy of more time. Hope Atty Dranginis puts a stilleto through the heart of this nonsense.
MOO

BBM.
You called it. Now the family is speaking out.
I can't wait for this to backfire on all of them.
Wish the reporter would ask how much time they have spent with the children in the past.
As for the video of Dr.Farber, I couldn't help but think, in the midst of all this turmoil for the children, they could not be in better hands.
MOO.

Well, after reading that article and the comments of the JD BIL Ret. Rear Admiral of Greek Admiralty with his $1,500 monthly pension then we at least know he isn't the "Greek Benefactor" funding the Pattis Crew as that wouldn't pay for 2 paragraphs in a Pattis legal motion manifesto!

But perhaps his wife might be the mysterious "Greek Benefactor" after working closely with FD at FORE Group since its inception in 2004? I was waiting for her to be deposed in the Civil case as to her role and payment over the years but she sadly has not yet been called. Might be worth a further look perhaps? Perfect way to squeeze many dollars/euros out of FORE and ship it far far away IMO.

The comments of the FD family in the above article are truly bizarre IMO. Don't they understand that attys routinely bill $500/hr+ in the tri state area with no issues? To make the connection between the amts being spent on this divorce and custody and someones mental capacity is frankly a bridge too far IMO. These folks need to stay in their lane and give some care and consideration to the children.

Its as if the "greek family" is already fighting over the children as if they were possessions. Are these comments coming from ignorance about the US legal system or greed as to the money involved with the children? The children and this case don't need interference from the "Greek Family" IMO.

MOO
I think Norm wrote the statement.

Are you Freaking Kidding Me? Seriously? These people are Idiots.

NON of these people have any concern for the children. They only have concern for poor wittle FO and how poor wittle FO is being mistreated.

Come On, What about what is best for the CHILDREN?

These Children lost Their mother and there is No Doubt in my mind, that all 5 of them know that their father has been charged in connection to her disappearance.

IMO.

This new distraction is conveniently timed while news of FD placing the SUV mat/carpet against the restaurant wall is being reported on. Still no statements regarding how or why he was caught on video destroying evidence or why he and MT refused to cooperate with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly