Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked at list in city. Most time at 900 Park (15 yrs). Rest of the addresses 'at best' would probably be considered in Midtown East area for short periods of time. Brief time on Upper West Side (maybe for grad school?).

Around time of marriage in 2004-2012 it looks like the address is 420 Park Ave South which is about 3 blocks north of MadSq Park (not Washington Sq park which is in the heart of the Village) and is probably considered Midtown South/now probably NoMad (North of Madison).

https://streeteasy.com/building/420-park-avenue-south-new_york

All good addresses for staking out the rich girls on the block.

ETA Wouldn’t be surprised if he also ran errands for old grannies on the block, so long as they named him as sole benefactor in their will.

Can't tell either, but the DM picture I posted earlier says it was taken June 16, 2016.
14270474-7096279-Fotis_left_and_Troconis_right_are_pictured_at_a_water_ski_tourna-a-145_1559507266331.jpg
IMO their illicit relationship had already commenced. Their body language tells all.

@Tink56 Early on in the case, @Medstudies posted this link that shows how FO likes to move to and fro.

Fotis P Dulos current public records, address, phone, email, more

At the time I noted one 14-year NYC residence at a Carrollton-something-or-other hotel. But I don in my way around the city.

Not sure if I'm reading this public records report correctly; however, under "Previous Addresses Used by FD", there is an address for an apartment in Austin, TX with dates 9/30/2004 - 9/30/2004. Does anybody else think this seems odd that he would have an address listed in TEXAS?

Not sure if I'm reading this public records report correctly; however, under "Previous Addresses Used by FD", there is an address for an apartment in Austin, TX with dates 9/30/2004 - 9/30/2004. Does anybody else think this seems odd that he would have an address listed in TEXAS?
Depends on the source, IMO.

Yes, precisely (MOO) first wife, advocate for women, offboarded soon after the honeymoon splash.
The average Greek man may be looking for a companion, but he is certainly not looking for an equal partner. He wants a woman to support his image, make his coffee, cook his dinner, wash and iron his clothes, raise his children, and when necessary, massage his ego so that he still feels like a man.

What Greece is Really Like (for Women)

One American woman's view on marrying a Greek man.
Pretty insightful.
These criticisms may seem a bit harsh, but they are not inaccurate. The average Greek man may be looking for a companion, but he is certainly not looking for an equal partner. He wants a woman to support his image, make his coffee, cook his dinner, wash and iron his clothes, raise his children, and when necessary, massage his ego so that he still feels like a man.

In fact, it has been my experience that the average man in Greece is threatened by a woman showing any kind of strength. In an era when two incomes are often necessary for survival, it is of course acceptable for a woman to work, even to have a career. Just don’t ever forget that no matter how much money you are bringing in, his job is more important, and he will always be more tired than you when he gets home, so you’d better have that dinner ready!

And if you are a woman with a little muscle tone, you are doomed to a dateless future. You will inspire awe, but not commitment. As one 40-year-old man explained to me, if I want to find a man I have to look less independent. "Relax your shoulders!" he told me. "No man is going to date a woman with such square shoulders. You look too strong and confident." With that bit of information I squared my shoulders even more and walked off. Imagine that! I’ll only get a date if my shoulders droop!

What Greece is Really Like (for Women)

Jeez-if this woman is right, then FD is truly a stereotypical Greek man. What a shame that nobody warned JD what he was likely to become as soon as they married.

That’s where his first wife is from

Totally agree. In my experience women who
grab the kids and run, unannounced, fear the
potential physical abuse if found before escaping.
No doubt in my mind that he slapped her around. And when they do abuse, the men are careful that there are no witnesses. And being the obedient wife, she took it as long as she could.
Off Topic-
I will only be popping in and out as I'm trimming big oak tree limbs over the barn and
horse shelters preparing for a potential hit
from Hurricane Dorian this weekend-Mon. and Tues. Could become a Cat 4, so it's serious.
Holding good thoughts for you and yours @enelram!

Jennifer Dulos’ mother seeks all of Fotis’ financial records

Quotes from article:

"The attorney representing Gloria Farber in civil lawsuits filed against Fotis Dulos is asking a judge to order her son-in-law to turn over all his business and personal financial records since 2017 for inspection".

"Attorney Richard Weinstein contends that Fotis Dulos claims he has no contracts lined up for his real estate business, the Fore Group; has no apparent source of income; and hasn’t paid “a dime” in child support in the two years that he and his wife Jennifer Farber Dulos have been separated"

"Fotis Dulos is represented by two civil attorneys, a divorce attorney, a criminal attorney and a private investigator and is in default for two mortgages on his Farmington home, Weinstein said".

"Yet, Fotis Dulos has refused to allow a forensic examination of his accounts and is now seeking custody of his five children who have been staying with Farber since their mother disappeared on May 24, according to court documents filed by Weinstein".

“Even though the defendant has never paid a dime in child support in more than two years, he now seeks custody of his children, but has not revealed how he can support the children,” Weinstein said in the motion seeking the financial examination filed Tuesday.

I have to admit to being quite curious how Pattis/Rochlin attempt to craft a credible argument in support of FD custody. I am just not seeing how such an argument can be made given the substance of the Family Court record, deadbeat dad history, supervised visitation and his poor financial prospects (due to very hard work he put in to hide assets in the divorce). But it could just be another effort is creative writing from the folks in Pattisville and there will be no basis in reality for the motion but that won't stop them filing it.

MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member