Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connecticut needs a hurricane. High winds and pounding rain could make Mother Earth reveal her secret: here is Jennifer. That’s how pirate treasure is sometimes found. In the aftermath of a hurricane.

Maybe a very specific, focused hurricane just on wherever that is! I always hope for serendipity and often it occurs but I’m not sure that finding even a long-lost body ever could meet the definition of a “happy accident” so I’ll go with hoping for fate and luck. And a jet-powered karma bus. MOO.

Ok. I’ve been comparing more and more photos. Maybe not. Probably not. Maybe the scrub or possible injectables skewed my analysis!! Sorry for the “accusation”.
@Chicago54, I was just trying to see which pics you were referring to to check it out as it wasn't something I'd noticed. I think I see what you might be seeing.

Nose from the ft. is what it is and IMO looks like its been broken more than a few times if you focus on the upper to mid bridge area. Alot of surgeons will attempt to narrow the bridge depending on size of nose. The 'ball' of the nose also looks possibly altered or injured over time? IDK but the ft profile doesn't look untouched either by surgery or injury IMO.

But maybe what you are seeing in the change in contour of the nose from the side view. IMO this looks 'done' and its not bad work IMO. Don't recall if FO had a 'hook nose' as if he did that would have been super challenging to adjust IMO. Will have to go further back in time to truly see what was done. It might have been a combo of size reduction and contouring. Check out these pics and see what you think! MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO
8nose.png81nose.png

@Chicago54, I was just trying to see which pics you were referring to to check it out as it wasn't something I'd noticed. I think I see what you might be seeing.

Nose from the ft. is what it is and IMO looks like its been broken more than a few times if you focus on the upper to mid bridge area. Alot of surgeons will attempt to narrow the bridge depending on size of nose. The 'ball' of the nose also looks possibly altered or injured over time? IDK but the ft profile doesn't look untouched either by surgery or injury IMO.

But maybe what you are seeing in the change in contour of the nose from the side view. IMO this looks 'done' and its not bad work IMO. Don't recall if FO had a 'hook nose' as if he did that would have been super challenging to adjust IMO. Will have to go further back in time to truly see what was done. It might have been a combo of size reduction and contouring. Check out these pics and see what you think! MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO
View attachment 201331View attachment 201332
The eyes are what I see. Dark and soulless.
MOO.

These reviews are universally scathing! Another:

"Dr. Stephen Humphrey only cares about collecting his fee. He does not understand the scientific method and does not care about the emotional well being of children."

I didn’t really look and just saw a yelp one, but while this does NOT mean this is universally true, in general and these days at least—based on what I know from friends who are psychologists and one who is a psychiatrist as well as from some things in my own work so still MOO—the educational path for a Ph.D. in psychology is more aligned with research and theoretical concepts while the educational path for a Psy.D. in psychology has research and theoretical foundations but then is more focused on applications in real life so for those who want to treat people rather than work in academia or research more exclusively. Not all states had Psy.D. programs years ago so that may not have been an option for this person. It’s just trivia. However, while I was ignoring my to-do list, I did a very quick search for the CT Board of Psychology that would be in charge of licensing and any issues related to professional practice of a psychologist. Let me tell you that psychologists who follow the APA ethics and those of the states I know of have very, very strong ethical codes and the states I know of take those VERY seriously. Anyway, when I went to search, I found the link to CT Board of Psychology but I did not see a link to their records on investigations like states I know of have. I was hurrying and I don’t know CT government sites that well and then I thought maybe that’s unauthorized sleuthing. I always would check any records so it’s not that I’m saying I think this person did anything wrong. MOO.

537.00 09/03/2019 P REPLY MEMORANDUM
newred.gif

Reply to Defendant's Motion for Psychological Evaluation

Wonder what they said?

@gitana1 I believe is in CA and if I recall even she has been somewhat surprised by certain things in CT. I hate to characterize her stmts but I believe it was the unregulated fees of the GAL that were shocking to her as CA has strictly regulated schedules for fees etc. CA is another world compared to CT IMO.

To your point of why this process just keeps rolling along and motions just keep showing up, I hate to say it but its the money. Money for lawyers, Money for GAL, Money for Experts etc. Think just about GAL fees of $300,000 per annun. That is more than many avg. people make over a course of many many years.

We saw the Rear Admiral from Greece yesterday, who IMO was out of his 'shipping lane', comment on his pension of 1,500 euros/month vs. legal fees close to $2,000,000 A YEAR FOR ONE SIDE! It was a totally illogical statement in my mind and was typical Pattisville stmt that was designed to confuse and deceive. But EVEN SO, when wealthy people divorce in CT its not at all unusual to see these fees and motions go on and on when a contested divorce is in court.

The Tauck case cited by the "Pattis/Rear Admiral" yesterday was a classic case but there are many many more. Little of this happens with uncontested divorces or with people that have no cash to spend IMO. The money fuels the system and is depleting estates and also cannot be used for childrens needs. Its a sad state of affairs and IMO hasn't gotten enough press and play from politicians. What is particularly shocking is that all this money circulates within a relatively small group of people as CT is a very small state. There is no mystery as to why we see GAL Meehan routinely show up in a $4,000 Brioni suit and $1,000+ custom shoes and driving a very very expensive car! Meehan IMO has found a profitable niche in the CT system where attys make alot for IMO doing very little. Would Meehan by virtue of education and legal talent command such fees in the competitive market of NYC law? IMO most definately NOT!

FD could not have easily abused the CT legal system without money or someone such as KM fueling his access to the courts. But reading through the civil case documents in particular and how attys don't even hold their own clients to court orders in their responses IMO really has been eye opening on how lax the actual enforcement has been from the bench. IMO if these issues aren't addressed by the judiciary then zero will change. CT Judiciary has been resistant to change for many many years. The recent July 2019 meeting of CT Family Court Judges to work on some of the issues was encouraging but it took so much activisim (Fathers Groups in particular along with DV groups) IMO that its even crazy to think about!

IMO if the money in this case stopped or was cut off things in court would dramatically change. I do think the Greek Benefactor money being sent to Pattisville should be investigated as my guess is its either FD money being recycled or possibly tainted funds. If the money isn't cut off or stopped then these legal cases simply follow along the path of escalation IMO. Personally I don't see how FD wins in either Family Court or Civil Court so other than his desire to torment GF I'm not sure why his atty's don't just give up. The last response from FD in civil court with the requested discovery was probably the most unprofessional documents I've seen an atty put their name to in quite awhile. IMO many attys would not let their clients submit such responses to the court. So, I have my eye firmly on Atty Murray as the lastest member of the 'bad boys of CT Law' and new member of Pattisville as based on this last filing in Civil Court he is fitting in just fine with the Crew!

CT is right over the border from NY/NYC but in many respects a totally different world and a throwback to another era. I'm glad a light is being placed on the CT courts but little has changed in CT judiciary in over a 100 years and that is because once this case and the press on it leave, things will go back to normal. Sad that I cannot be more optimistic but as they say, "Hartford is Hartford" and the judiciary is run from Hartford by a smallish group of senior judges.

Hope this helps explain the small world in Hartford and the cabal within the judiciary that controls things. Anytime/most times I get angry about a Judge in this case I try to remember this and realize that Judge Heller is simply a cog in the wheel of justice in CT and virtually powerless to do much other than process the motions the best she can within the system as designed by Hartford. Its sad too that we now have both sides in the Family Court case with motions to dismiss GAL Meehan and for whatever reason he is still present. God, its depressing to write this but sadly I believe it and its just my POV from watching this play out over and over again.

MOO MOO

Thank you so much for this information! I am not from CT and my impression before this case would have been of a staid, very peaceful, orderly, and traditional place. I should know better than to make such assumptions as there’s always much more to any place or situation than those outside of it know if we don’t look. I didn’t even know CT had all those lakes! MOO.

Awful, isn't it? We used to lose power all the time. Especially during the winter. MOO.

I know I said GF is my role model but Ben Franklin is one of my other heroes for inventing electricity (I never researched it to verify so now I hope it was him). I have a well so there’s not even water without electricity. I hope no one loses power and I feel for all without it.

Could he

I think your hypothesis is consistent with the evidence we know and on point. One question remains for me and that is the role of an active accomplice, one who dropped FD off at Jennifer's home and later helped move Jennifer's body. Could FD himself have parked the red truck, with the doctored plates on them at a nearby, secluded location before traveling to Jennifer's home to ambush her? He then walked to JD's home through the woods, once again avoiding security cameras (which, by the way is evidence of premeditation).

I have zero doubt he was waiting for her when she arrived home, and he killed her in the garage. He left evidence there because, despite his belief in his superior planning skills, he did not intend to leave an actual bloody mess there. He must have panicked, because why else would he have so stupidly washed his hands in the kitchen sink? At every step, he was not the mastermind he thought he was, but then, what else is new?

After murdering her, he transported Jennifer's body (which was rolled up in the carpet) in her SUV to that secluded location. There, he placed her in the bed of the truck, still rolled up in the carpet. He then left the "carpet roll", or even her tarped body, in the red truck ,and drove Jennifer's SUV to the park, where he left it as part of his PRE-PLANNED Gone Girl scenario. He then returned through a wooded area to the secluded red truck. His walks in the wood explain the poison ivy rash observed during his arrest, which he cannot deny. In fact, I believe he may have traveled through the woods as a way to avoid being seen more than once, so he could have been exposed to poison ivy more than once. He took affirmative steps to avoid direction by traveling through at least one wooded area, and those steps were planned in advance by him.

Jennifer's body was in the back of the truck, which we know to be true, because why else did FD take the trouble to have the car professionally cleaned before returning it to his employee? This scenario also explains the altered plates. He left put those plates on the truck before he parked it , so that if a witness ever remembered it s/he would remember a bad tag number, thereby preventing LE from connecting that tag/truck to him. I have felt since day one that the red truck's movements on that day are critical as is that poison ivy evidence.

Once Jennifer's car was where it is supposed to be, FD has all the time he needed to begin whatever sick s*** he did to her body in order to dispose of it. We further know whatever that was involved a knife, "lots" of blood (the witness said he saw a large amount of blood on the pillow he saw), garbage bags, a bloody pillow, bloody sponges, mops, stripping JD of at least the bloody shirt he murdered her in and, of course, FD's jaunt to Albany Avenue, accompanied by MT. While LE may not have an actual body (they do not need it to prosecute FD for first degree murder), it has plenty.

The employee from whom FD "borrowed" the truck has already provided pieces of the puzzle IMO. Do not be surprised if he helped load the garbage bags into the truck. The location where that occurred will have significant forensic evidence. IMO the location where those bags were loaded is where FD took Jennifer's body.

What FD, in his arrogance, did not consider, is the speed with which LE would act. Getting that phone at the police station was critical. Despite NP's crudely drafted motion to suppress evidence of the phone's seizure, there is not a judge in this country who would hold that its mere seizure was a violation of the Fourth Amendment. In fact, there is United States Supreme Court precedent which explicitly rejects such claims. LE got a warrant to search that phone (or, as the Court called it "mini-computer") and it was a treasure trove. The actual forensic search of it was from the Marshal's Office, who are the most diligent group of professionals one will every meet. The FEDS were in the case from day one, which is a very, very good thing. It means task force, it means all of the resources of the federal government are helping solve this crime, and it means FD is going to prison for the rest of his life.

I believe FD had at least 2 accomplices - MT and the lawyer who was to provide the false alibi. I wonder if that alibi was concocted before or after the murder, not that it matters for purpose of prosecuting him. IMO, in light of what has now come out about that "sterling" example of the legal profession, NP would absolutely enrage people on the jury if he tried to present the attorney's perjurious testimony to them as some sort of alibi defense. The guy is completely discredited as a witness. Plus, he is already on the hook to be criminally prosecuted as an accessory and a possible co-conspirator to this murder. He will absolutely open himself up to perjury and obstruction of justice charges if he continues on his ruinous path. The last two offenses can be charged a federal felonies and the feds don't play. If have seen 5 year prison sentences for perjury in cases far, far less significant than this one.

So, now it is a matter of how many people did FD pull into this premeditated murder beforehand, and what were their respective roles? Some people are going to be more criminally culpable than others, at least based on what we know now. Some people may not have even known what he was planning before the actual murder and did not knowingly assist him in covering his tracks after the murder, but they still will be able to narrow his location and activities on the day of the murder significantly. Some people may have become involved after the fact, but nonetheless have criminal liability because they were aware of, and assisted FD in disposing evidence of this premeditated murder. IMO all the concocted evidence that FD thought he was so cleverly creating, before and after this horrendous act, will not save him. Tick, tock Mr. Dulos, your time as a free man grows shorter by the minute.

Would love to hear other theories, but I think the posters here are closer to the truth than we know. Does anyone have any ideas about where he might have taken Jennifer's body between the murder and his trip to Hartford? I am so very hopeful LE already has the answer, but am curious as to what other folks here think.

I think he had to have an accomplice somewhere along the line because the timeline seems to be so tight.

Where he dismembered her remains a mystery to me. I do believe he had a preplanned spot to do it. Initially I thought it would be outside somewhere deep in the woods which would account for his poison ivy. I'm thinking he did this all by his lonesome. I still feel this could be a possibility. I was disheartened when the dogs found nothing on any of his properties but CT has vast areas of woods. Maybe he knew one such secluded spot between NC and Farmington.

My sense is if he had done it in one of his houses he would be arrested by now. No way he could not leave any evidence IMO.

I think he camped out at the Sturbridge house the night before.

And I agree that LE has a ton of evidence including videos and that's why it is taking so long.

Also think that Ms Troconis is in up to her eyeballs.
Hoping your take on her talking proves to be true.

And finally, I believe Norm is frustrated and jumping out of his skin.

Almost forgot. Are you saying the employee was an unwitting accomplice loading up the bags?

MOO.

I know what I personally would have wanted to say. Bad me. MOO.
I’m stuck on why NP filed the motion, why he said it and when he did.

Why not bring this up when FD was trying to get custody??? Could it be he didn’t want all 5? Too much for FD?

So why bring it up now?? -cuz he’s trying to slice the two oldest off the top. So why? Trust funds? Would he agree to sole legal custody, if he prevailed, but then suddenly see the light of the actual children’s needs and then allow GF to share joint physical custody. Of course he would not really feel anything to acknowledge the children”s needs, he would just need the help.

And if he did get them, sole legal and physical, they’re 13, I bet in his eyes they could fend for themselves-make their own sandwiches, beds, do homework. So win win. Either way.

Or does FD really not want them at all. I keep feeling it’s not about the boys . It’s what Frustrated NP is all about. What NP wants is discovery. Remember back in July when he was saying “let’s go”. I’m ready?? And NP wants the murder charge. Now. He’s been very obvious. All of his ramblings about what his client is suffering through, and no charges have been brought. He wants the clock to start running on that charge too And wouldn’t it be nice if somehow he forced LEs hand and undermined their strategy?

NP could do it by preying on all the ethical and moral judgment of good humane decent people who dedicate their lives to enforcing laws, punishing criminals protecting innocents and providing for some relief to the victims. Hmmm? How could he push their hands-Make them do something to try and protect the children. How to stop this outrageous new motion?? At least delay it? - just arrest FD for murder. It is exactly what NP wants.

As its Friday and a long weekend I just wanted to bring in Melissa Alters (Reporter) FB posting of the comment made by JD friend and family spokesperson Carrie Luft this week.

It helped me to read Carrie's words as this week I largely felt lost in the weeds of this case and stuck the nightmarish, wild and wacky world of Pattisville where its always Groundhog Day. As Carrie points out many people have been working on this case with great intensity and focus in order to bring justice for JD.

upload_2019-8-31_20-59-54.png

Attachments

• MACL.png
    MACL.png
    791.9 KB · Views: 3
I think he had to have an accomplice somewhere along the line because the timeline seems to be so tight.

Where he dismembered her remains a mystery to me. I do believe he had a preplanned spot to do it. Initially I thought it would be outside somewhere deep in the woods which would account for his poison ivy. I'm thinking he did this all by his lonesome. I still feel this could be a possibility. I was disheartened when the dogs found nothing on any of his properties but CT has vast areas of woods. Maybe he knew one such secluded spot between NC and Farmington.

My sense is if he had done it in one of his houses he would be arrested by now. No way he could not leave any evidence IMO.

And I agree that LE has a ton of evidence including videos and that's why it is taking so long.

Almost forgot. Are you saying the employee was an unwitting accomplice loading up the bags?

MOO.
Yes, I believe the employee is innocent of any involvement. Why? Because he acted like an innocent person, that's why. Did he stonewall LE and surround himself with gasbag lawyers? Or did he immediately come forward and voluntarily disclose everything he knew? Based upon what I have read it's the latter. Was FD trying to throw suspicion to his EE? It would not surprise me at all. He truly thought he has planned the perfect murder.

Last edited:

Why not bring this up when FD was trying to get custody??? Could it be he didn’t want all 5? Too much for FD?

So why bring it up now?? -cuz he’s trying to slice the two oldest off the top. So why? Trust funds? Would he agree to sole legal custody, if he prevailed, but then suddenly see the light of the actual children’s needs and then allow GF to share joint physical custody. Of course he would not really feel anything to acknowledge the children”s needs, he would just need the help.

And if he did get them, sole legal and physical, they’re 13, I bet in his eyes they could fend for themselves-make their own sandwiches, beds, do homework. So win win. Either way.

Or does FD really not want them at all. I keep feeling it’s not about the boys . It’s what Frustrated NP is all about. What NP wants is discovery. Remember back in July when he was saying “let’s go”. I’m ready?? And NP wants the murder charge. Now. He’s been very obvious. All of his ramblings about what his client is suffering through, and no charges have been brought. He wants the clock to start running on that charge too And wouldn’t it be nice if somehow he forced LEs hand and undermined their strategy?

NP could do it by preying on all the ethical and moral judgment of good humane decent people who dedicate their lives to enforcing laws, punishing criminals protecting innocents and providing for some relief to the victims. Hmmm? How could he push their hands-Make them do something to try and protect the children. How to stop this outrageous new motion?? At least delay it? - just arrest FD for murder. It is exactly what NP wants.
IMO there are probably many reasons for this filing and I was curious what a Family Court person like @gitana1 thought might be the motivation of Pattis & Crew.

I think perhaps they are concerned that because of the overall no contact situation that if FD isn't asking for records about the children and does not have access that it might make it easier down the line to terminate his parental rights as the relationship is effectively non existent at present (assuming that no games are being played with online access).

FD is cut off now from the children and IMO this will be virtually impossible to change anytime soon. Also, the Family Court file on FD is such that I would think any appeal to a higher court of the custody decision by Judge Heller will go nowhere. Even if the all charges were dropped tomorrow and no murder charges ever filed, IMO FD would have a long road back in Family Court to access his children.

The 2 oldest will be soon be 14 and under the system in CT can be 'heard' via their attys in Family Court. Perhaps FD thinks that providing atty's to the 2 oldest might gain him access to them which he doesn't have today.

Its all speculation but there is a legal play in the works here but I'm not clear what it is. I do believe strongly that the GF/JD sister play is to terminate FD parental rights and adopt the children in order to keep them out of the hands of the "Greek Family" and FD. The timing of this might depend also on what the psychologists recommend too as the children are processing alot right now between school, new living accomodations, and loss of their beloved mother.

MOO

MOO.

No Doubt in My Mind that FO had EE load the bags into FO's Ford Raptor, when they made the vehicle exchange.

IMO, FO took everything out of EE's Red Truck at 80MS, before taking it to the Car Wash.

Then, when EE returns, FO has EE load the very bags into FO's Ford Raptor, getting EE's Finger Prints all over the bags.

This would not have been out of character for FO to have someone else do the manual labor.

IMO

IMO there are probably many reasons for this filing and I was curious what a Family Court person like @gitana1 thought might be the motivation of Pattis & Crew.

I think perhaps they are concerned that because of the overall no contact situation that if FD isn't asking for records about the children and does not have access that it might make it easier down the line to terminate his parental rights as the relationship is effectively non existent at present (assuming that no games are being played with online access).

FD is cut off now from the children and IMO this will be virtually impossible to change anytime soon. Also, the Family Court file on FD is such that I would think any appeal to a higher court of the custody decision by Judge Heller will go nowhere. Even if the all charges were dropped tomorrow and no murder charges ever filed, IMO FD would have a long road back in Family Court to access his children.

The 2 oldest will be soon be 14 and under the system in CT can be 'heard' via their attys in Family Court. Perhaps FD thinks that providing atty's to the 2 oldest might gain him access to them which he doesn't have today.

Its all speculation but there is a legal play in the works here but I'm not clear what it is. I do believe strongly that the GF/JD sister play is to terminate FD parental rights and adopt the children in order to keep them out of the hands of the "Greek Family" and FD. The timing of this might depend also on what the psychologists recommend too as the children are processing alot right now between school, new living accomodations, and loss of their beloved mother.

MOO
Excellent points. My blinders are on re: charge of murder. I keep ignoring the flow from “not charged with murder”! Gotta play all the angles.

As its Friday and a long weekend I just wanted to bring in Melissa Alters (Reporter) FB posting of the comment made by JD friend and family spokesperson Carrie Luft this week.

It helped me to read Carrie's words as this week I largely felt lost in the weeds of this case and stuck the nightmarish, wild and wacky world of Pattisville where its always Groundhog Day. As Carrie points out many people have been working on this case with great intensity and focus in order to bring justice for JD.

View attachment 201351
Carrie, IMO, is a class act. Like Jennifer. Working hard to aid GF in giving the best care to these children.
MOO.

BBM
1. I had wondered why the oldest two, aswell. Trust funds? More susceptible to his emotional blackmail? They’re the more promising water-skiers?

2 and 3. Oh dear. Yes, of course. This makes perfect sense. How evil to use the kids in this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member