Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just gave me the chills, @oceancalling . Well put. :oops:
The stress factor for LE is enormous, not just in this case, but in every case like this. The people working it KNOW what is at stake; they do not forget it for a second. Many become very invested in seeing folks like FO brought to justice. When it doesn't happen, well, I'll let everyone here ask themselves how they would feel if FO walked. Then imagine it was something you think you failed to do that caused the acquittal. Your own marriages, your families, heck even your health is impacted.

Let's keep these men and women in our thoughts. They know FO is a cold-blooded murderer; they are the warriors who will bring him down and they deserve our praise.

What if she did take the test. Part of plea deal is DA won’t reveal she took it and failed. I hate to think DA is lying, covering up. With all the s—- flying around, I don’t know who to trust. Except WSleuthers. So better to trust no one.

Even the judges. Why aren’t they making rulings to stop FD’s blatant disregard of the courts’ multiple orders and multiple disregards on each order? They have the power to do that. Contempt. Fines. Jail time. Who’s in charge here, anyway? It’s a bar fight, everyone’s throwing punches. It’s “outta” control. And the bartender is hiding behind the counter.
I don’t get it. It’s not like that in family courts in Texas. Maybe gitana1 can help out and give us some clues.

Everything is just rowing along, gently down the stream. Merrily bc life is just a dream.
Except it’s a nightmare.
@gitana1 I believe is in CA and if I recall even she has been somewhat surprised by certain things in CT. I hate to characterize her stmts but I believe it was the unregulated fees of the GAL that were shocking to her as CA has strictly regulated schedules for fees etc. CA is another world compared to CT IMO.

To your point of why this process just keeps rolling along and motions just keep showing up, I hate to say it but its the money. Money for lawyers, Money for GAL, Money for Experts etc. Think just about GAL fees of $300,000 per annun. That is more than many avg. people make over a course of many many years.

We saw the Rear Admiral from Greece yesterday, who IMO was out of his 'shipping lane', comment on his pension of 1,500 euros/month vs. legal fees close to $2,000,000 A YEAR FOR ONE SIDE! It was a totally illogical statement in my mind and was typical Pattisville stmt that was designed to confuse and deceive. But EVEN SO, when wealthy people divorce in CT its not at all unusual to see these fees and motions go on and on when a contested divorce is in court.

The Tauck case cited by the "Pattis/Rear Admiral" yesterday was a classic case but there are many many more. Little of this happens with uncontested divorces or with people that have no cash to spend IMO. The money fuels the system and is depleting estates and also cannot be used for childrens needs. Its a sad state of affairs and IMO hasn't gotten enough press and play from politicians. What is particularly shocking is that all this money circulates within a relatively small group of people as CT is a very small state. There is no mystery as to why we see GAL Meehan routinely show up in a $4,000 Brioni suit and $1,000+ custom shoes and driving a very very expensive car! Meehan IMO has found a profitable niche in the CT system where attys make alot for IMO doing very little. Would Meehan by virtue of education and legal talent command such fees in the competitive market of NYC law? IMO most definately NOT!

FD could not have easily abused the CT legal system without money or someone such as KM fueling his access to the courts. But reading through the civil case documents in particular and how attys don't even hold their own clients to court orders in their responses IMO really has been eye opening on how lax the actual enforcement has been from the bench. IMO if these issues aren't addressed by the judiciary then zero will change. CT Judiciary has been resistant to change for many many years. The recent July 2019 meeting of CT Family Court Judges to work on some of the issues was encouraging but it took so much activisim (Fathers Groups in particular along with DV groups) IMO that its even crazy to think about!

IMO if the money in this case stopped or was cut off things in court would dramatically change. I do think the Greek Benefactor money being sent to Pattisville should be investigated as my guess is its either FD money being recycled or possibly tainted funds. If the money isn't cut off or stopped then these legal cases simply follow along the path of escalation IMO. Personally I don't see how FD wins in either Family Court or Civil Court so other than his desire to torment GF I'm not sure why his atty's don't just give up. The last response from FD in civil court with the requested discovery was probably the most unprofessional documents I've seen an atty put their name to in quite awhile. IMO many attys would not let their clients submit such responses to the court. So, I have my eye firmly on Atty Murray as the lastest member of the 'bad boys of CT Law' and new member of Pattisville as based on this last filing in Civil Court he is fitting in just fine with the Crew!

CT is right over the border from NY/NYC but in many respects a totally different world and a throwback to another era. I'm glad a light is being placed on the CT courts but little has changed in CT judiciary in over a 100 years and that is because once this case and the press on it leave, things will go back to normal. Sad that I cannot be more optimistic but as they say, "Hartford is Hartford" and the judiciary is run from Hartford by a smallish group of senior judges.

Hope this helps explain the small world in Hartford and the cabal within the judiciary that controls things. Anytime/most times I get angry about a Judge in this case I try to remember this and realize that Judge Heller is simply a cog in the wheel of justice in CT and virtually powerless to do much other than process the motions the best she can within the system as designed by Hartford. Its sad too that we now have both sides in the Family Court case with motions to dismiss GAL Meehan and for whatever reason he is still present. God, its depressing to write this but sadly I believe it and its just my POV from watching this play out over and over again.

MOO MOO

Last edited:
Did FD drive to JD's home?
I used to think he jogged there or something but now I think maybe he got dropped off by an accomplice.

Maybe accomplice was driving red truck?

Let's try this on for size. Feel free to pick apart!!

FD gets dropped off at JD's.
He sneaks in before garage door closes
Kills JD with knife
Puts her remains in mat in her trunk
Cleans up
Drives her remains and bags in her car
Disposed of remains in 'location???'*
Drove vehicle to Waveny
Meets accomplice in red truck there
Puts bags in red truck
Moves bags over to his vehicle at JX or Sturbridge
Accomplice or FD gets red truck washed
Meet with MT and go to Albany Ave.

*Now, if her remains were in tact and he disposed of them someplace other then Albany Ave. then why not put the bags with the remains?

This leads me to believe that whatever location he chose for her either:
1) was small and didn't have the space for the bags/mat/knife/pillow/clothes/mops/sponges as well as her.
Or
2) Was water and these materials would float.

My opinion only!
Agree with you. This version you describe and a few others have been kicking around my exhausted brain as possible for awhile now.

I do see the JD Suburban as being the vehicle that initially transported the body. Someone could have dropped off the perp at Irwin Park and it would seem just like someone out for a morning run to get to Welles.

The body transfer at Waveny or someplace else local still is unclear to me. I also wonder if the 2 cars met up again at Irwin and after Welles to do the body transfer as its not directly on the street like it would be on Lapham Rd at Waveny.

The two people could have transfered body at Irwin and then dropped off the JD Suburban at Waveny and then been on their way via the Merritt or backroad Rt123 North to 84. I do believe 80 MS was significant as we see that FD emerges later in the day with the black contractor bags after being at 80MS. I wish we had more info on the local NC and Farmington CCTV footage and what it showed. I also wonder if FD stayed at Sturbridge overnight on the 23rd?

The timeline is tight and the idea of an accomplice makes sense in my mind. But would it make sense to FD? IDK. Still playing with the puzzle pieces.

MOO

@gitana1 I believe is in CA and if I recall even she has been somewhat surprised by certain things in CT. I hate to characterize her stmts but I believe it was the unregulated fees of the GAL that were shocking to her as CA has strictly regulated schedules for fees etc. CA is another world compared to CT IMO.

To your point of why this process just keeps rolling along and motions just keep showing up, I hate to say it but its the money. Money for lawyers, Money for GAL, Money for Experts etc. Think just about GAL fees of $300,000 per annun. That is more than many avg. people make over a course of many many years.

We saw the Rear Admiral from Greece yesterday, who IMO was out of his 'shipping lane', comment on his pension of 1,500 euros/month vs. legal fees close to $2,000,000 A YEAR FOR ONE SIDE! It was a totally illogical statement in my mind and was typical Pattisville stmt that was designed to confuse and deceive. But EVEN SO, when wealthy people divorce in CT its not at all unusual to see these fees and motions go on and on when a contested divorce is in court.

The Tauck case cited by the "Pattis/Rear Admiral" yesterday was a classic case but there are many many more. Little of this happens with uncontested divorces or with people that have no cash to spend IMO. The money fuels the system and is depleting estates and also cannot be used for childrens needs. Its a sad state of affairs and IMO hasn't gotten enough press and play from politicians. What is particularly shocking is that all this money circulates within a relatively small group of people as CT is a very small state. There is no mystery as to why we see GAL Meehan routinely show up in a $4,000 Brioni suit and $1,000+ custom shoes and driving a very very expensive car! Meehan IMO has found a profitable niche in the CT system where attys make alot for IMO doing very little. Would Meehan by virtue of education and legal talent command such fees in the competitive market of NYC law? IMO most definately NOT!

FD could not have easily abused the CT legal system without money or someone such as KM fueling his access to the courts. But reading through the civil case documents in particular and how attys don't even hold their own clients to court orders in their responses IMO really has been eye opening on how lax the actual enforcement has been from the bench. IMO if these issues aren't addressed by the judiciary then zero will change. CT Judiciary has been resistant to change for many many years. The recent July 2019 meeting of CT Family Court Judges to work on some of the issues was encouraging but it took so much activisim (Fathers Groups in particular) IMO that its even crazy to think about!

IMO if the money in this case stopped or was cut off things in court would dramatically change. I do think the Greek Benefactor money being sent to Pattisville should be investigated as my guess is its either FD money being recycled or possibly tainted funds. If the money isn't cut off or stopped then these legal cases simply follow along the path of escalation IMO. Personally I don't see how FD wins in either Family Court or Civil Court so other than his desire to torment GF I'm not sure why his atty's don't just give up. The last response from FD in civil court with the requested discovery was probably the worst documents I've seen an atty put their name to in quite awhile. IMO many attys would not let their clients submit such responses to the court. So, I have my eye firmly on Atty Murray as the lastest member of the 'bad boys of CT Law' and new member of Pattisville!

CT is right over the border from NY/NYC but in many respects a totally different world and a throwback to another era. I'm glad a light is being placed on the CT courts but little has changed in CT judiciary in over a 100 years and that is because once this case and the press on it leave, things will go back to normal. Sad that I cannot be more optimistic but as they say, "Hartford is Hartford" and the judiciary is run from Hartford by a smallish group of senior judges. Hope this helps explain the small world in Hartford and the cabal within the judiciary that controls things. Anytime/most times I get angry about a Judge in this case I try to remember this and realize that Judge Heller is simply a cog in the wheel of justice in CT and virtually powerless to do much other than process the motions the best she can within the system as designed by Harford. God, its depressing to write this but sadly I believe it and its just my POV from watching this play out over and over again.

MOO MOO
Yep! I am from California, but this truly is the wild, wild, west here in CT. What my family and I have had happen to us personally, seen, and heard since arriving here has defied logic. I didn't know a world like this existed. With that said, nothing happening here surprises me.

This belongs in a letter to the editor of the Hartford Courant, @afitzy !
Done! I just chopped up my original post on this situation and sent it off to the Publisher.

I think I'm going to have to tune out from the press for awhile in this case as so far as I can see there is no value added investigative journalism happening either from Hearst or HC. I forgot what the stat was from the earlier thread but I think Hearst dominates the CT print/online news media.

So, if we want any investigating we will have to continue to do it ourselves. Not a problem but it takes time. So sad to see the news articles simply recycling the same info over and over. I know its the way of the world today but at the same time I'm finding it quite disappointing. When I get a chance I am going to put together a list of all the TV and print folks in the Press that have touched the Dulos case in the local NY/CT area. I don't believe its a huge number of people (20 or so?) but I don't get why more investigative work isn't being done and why the reporting just seems to go from 'leak' to 'leak' and back again. Guess there is no money in investiation press stories which is why they don't do it. I mean look at the side characters here in the form of KM and DF. DF has been well covered in the CT press for his past misdeed but very little has been written about the life and career of KM IMO other than the few recent articles surrounding the 'spousal rape' allegation by his STBX.

Why can't the press figure out why FD wasn't arrested by local Hartford Police for his role in circumventing KM no contact order? How hard would it be to figure this out with a few calls to contacts in Hartford/Farmington PD.

I almost feel like we should keep a running list of questions we wish the Press would ask!

MOO

Feeling much better on reading this article. Nauseating couple of weeks between the Pattis, Murray, etc al patter and Greek "relatives'" demand to know why they have been excluded from the party! Sounds like GF's team is stone-cold sober and disciplined - polar opposites from FO's circus of representation.
One other welcome point from the article:
"The five children are supporting each other through their mother’s disappearance and their father’s arrest “for activities involved in her violent assault and disappearance,” Dranginis and Scott said. It is unclear why Fotis Dulos would want to “split” the children by seeking an attorney for only the two oldest, the attorneys said. “This sends a peculiar message to his other children.”"
BAM!

Attorney: Fotis Dulos is using his children as ‘pawns’

Quotes from article (from the motion filed by GF Atty Dranginis this week in Family Court):

“The minor children deserve to have their academic and medical needs met without interference from the defendant and without risk that their sensitive information will be used by the defendant to further his own interests, especially in the press,” attorneys Anne Dranginis and Kelly Scott, who represent Farber, said in court papers filed Wednesday.

"Farber, who is an intervener in the divorce, is asking a judge in Stamford family court to deny both motions".

"In the two documents submitted in response to motions filed last week by attorney Rich Rochlin, representing Fotis Dulos in the divorce, Dranginis and Scott also maintain that he caused a doctor to stop treating one of the children, has denigrated their mother in the press since her disappearance and had his criminal attorney Norm Pattis release details of a confidential custody evaluation to divert attention “from the grim facts of this matter.” [BBM]

"Fotis Dulos has not seen his children since May 22 and was barred from contact after his arrest in connection with the disappearance of their mother. Before that, he had limited supervised visits due to his conduct in the divorce proceedings including asking the children to lie for him, Dranginis and Scott said".

“Even though the defendant has never paid a dime in child support in more than two years, he now seeks custody of the children, but he has not revealed how he can support the children,” said attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Farber in the lawsuits, in a motion filed Tuesday seeking inspections of the finances of the Fore Group and Fotis Dulos.

"Weinstein also pointed out that Fotis Dulos has defaulted on both mortgages of the Farmington home where the family lived until his wife left him and moved the children to New Canaan. One of the mortgages was guaranteed by the estate of Farber’s late husband, Hilliard".

"Dranginis and Scott also pointed out that Fotis Dulos owes Michael Meehan, the court-appointed Guardian ad litem for the children, $64,000 for his portion of the fees incurred".

“There is no reason to believe that if the defendant is provided access to the information he seeks that he will use it for the benefit of the children, rather than his own needs,” Farber’s attorneys said".

I agree. And I think it was why he was out of sight between court appearances. I also think a little liquid face lift was in the works. And where did he get the cash for this ??

irreverently BBM

from Greece, of course!!! (Visualize our old duck&run Emoji here, please)

Uncle Admiral wants him lookin' good.

BTW, where is Jennifer?

JMHO YMMV LRRV

@andalso , you win the prize!
To FD's family,

Is it relevant that FD murdered Jennifer?

Is it relevant that Jennifer dropped the children at school and the only sign of her since is her bloody t-shirt and bra in the garbage on Albany Ave. (which FD was seen dumping) and sponges and mops containing likely containing her blood?

Is it relevant that JD's blood was splattered in the garage and she was the victim of a violent attack and Fotis has not shown an ounce of concern?

Is it relevant that FD's personal attacks are causing (or will cause) suffering for the children.

Is it relevant to you?

I would prefer to see him rot throughout the remainder of his eternity in a cell with a bubba with a hankering for Greek guys, but sure.
Kibosh. What a GREAT word.
Let’s just kibosh old FD, shall we? That would settle everything.

I wonder if FD could be a target of a hit? Not joking. Seriously.
Do any of you think that someone in his group of “friends” or MT’s for that matter, want him to be silenced bc of all of this maneuvering? Maybe getting too close or even exposing their clandestine operations?
Odd thought. Just popped into my head.

You are my HERO, @afitzy !!! Thank you!!! I am (again) in catchup mode, and posted earlier a plea that someone call HC on their (sometimes) lack of fact checking, specific to Dave Altimieri (sp?)
Totally hear you on this. Sucked it up and wrote to the HC Publisher today on DA story reference to psych report draft that was stolen by FD which was reported by DA as being 'favorable' to FD.

The report is sealed so IMO DA couldn't have seen it to verify the context unless he saw a previously stolen copy that was not correctly returned to Judge Heller or he was merely repeating heresay from Pattis/Rochlin. IMO this entire story was Pattis driven and I sadly thought the HC was better than this. Hugely disappointing. MOO

I know I keep trying to get it off my mind as i got everything on Tuesday and am planning on picking up the yard all day tomorrow. I am tempted to go back to the store though because i got 5 days worth of supplies but am now worried it may be a little longer. We have been eating well this week as I am trying to use up all the meat and stuff in the freezer.

Update for me is we will have pretty much nothing here in central FL. They even downgraded the word windy to breezy. I am sighing in relief and am praying it does what the current models are saying and never makes landfall in the US.

No. Younger. Darker hair.
@curiousinCT and @Chicago54 I'm not certain I understand which person you are trying to figure out? Is its the male with the white shirt on from yesterday thread? If it is who I think it is you are trying to figure out, I believe he was wearing some ID badge hanging around a neck string. I tried enhancing the ID picture but I couldn't get it to the point of being able to read his name. Perhaps on social media you might find a better picture. MOO

EDIT: Its David Owens from HC. Posted picture below. Let me know if this is the person you were trying to ID.

@curiousinCT and @Chicago54 I'm not certain I understand which person you are trying to figure out? Is its the male with the white shirt on from yesterday thread? If it is who I think it is you are trying to figure out, I believe he was wearing some ID badge hanging around a neck string. I tried enhancing the ID picture but I couldn't get it to the point of being able to read his name. Perhaps on social media you might find a better picture. MOO
Haha. I just spent 10 minutes trying to do that, then I realized I knew who it was. I went to HC website to confirm. Unbelievable huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonna1980!