Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting POV.

You don't see FD engineering the early days of the relationship by 'running into' JD in Aspen and then later in NYC in an almost stalking fashion all while still married? JD talked about FD living closeby in NYC (not really the case if she lived further downtown IMO) and I really find it hard to believe there was any coincidence in how/why this relationship started. FD IMO seemed laser focused on his goal and did what it took to 'bag his prize'.

I agree completely.

I think his "chance" encounter with JD in Aspen and also NYC was premeditated.

I don't he was a stalker like described in that article (someone obsessed with an ex girlfriend, who doesn't want the relationship to end so he obsessively stalks her).

FD was worse. I think it's likely he prospected well to do women as his target and his first wife fell into that category. Somewhere along the way he got wind of JD's single status and realized (or remembered) her family's enormous wealth and staged these "serendipitous" encounters to easily woo her with his charm. I think she knew he was married still and I'm sure he gave her some sob story of a loveless marriage. Or the marriage was on the rocks or other BS. JD could not help but to ignore the red flags because she wanted the fairy tale so badly - and longed for children too I'm sure. That window was narrowing quickly. He knew how vulnerable she would be and he played her. Big time. In his mind he had hit the jackpot.

I think her parents and sister saw through some of it, but what could they do but hope for the best? Who could imagine this nightmare?

It is a cruel, unfair price JD paid for her naivete.

This is one of the most complicated, complex, costly, messy, sad, emotionally devastating legal cases I can ever remember reading about. The bizarre angles to the case just don't end. And FD has to be on the top 1% of narcissist.

In the end though, the real tragedy are the 5 precious, innocent, lives FD destroyed. His own young children. I cannot imagine their devastation And confusion. And he doesn't give a F*$@. If he should rot in jail for anything, that alone is enough.

MOO

Last edited:
Cat on a hot tin roof, looking over his shoulder, for good reason. Probably did not expect to be busted by the PoPo in front as MT daughter was looking on---heartbroken, just like his own children. While this pic did not show it.....he was grabbing the back of his neck and rocking back and forth while the PoPo was in his house. Turn up the heat on the frog in the pot---he won't jump out and will be cooked. Waiting and watching.

NameisNobody, you're a relative newbie, and have come out with a great post.:):)
Yes, with the heat now on, an arrest soon.:D
MOO.

Goodnight, Friends...Remember: The dancing bear, has no power. :)

While you guys sleep, it is the middle of the afternoon here, sun is strong, with clear skies.
Hope these clear skies, wander to where JD has been placed, to clearly expose the area for LE.
Finding JD's body would put the last nail into this Creep's coffin.
MOO.

I just read the motion filed by Richy boy, and all I can say is “boy that’s rich.”

It’s wonderful to see that Fotis’ attorneys are concerned about how Jennifer’s mother spends her money.

This evil monster murdered their children’s mother, and now he’s concerned about some resolved mental health issues regarding the woman who is now forced to raise her own grandkids?

What gall.

You don’t get to kill the mother of your children, and then get to dictate a damn thing.

Just when I think his legal teams can’t go any lower, they prove me wrong.

In spades.

What if she did take the test. Part of plea deal is DA won’t reveal she took it and failed. I hate to think DA is lying, covering up. With all the s—- flying around, I don’t know who to trust. Except WSleuthers. So better to trust no one.

Even the judges. Why aren’t they making rulings to stop FD’s blatant disregard of the courts’ multiple orders and multiple disregards on each order? They have the power to do that. Contempt. Fines. Jail time. Who’s in charge here, anyway? It’s a bar fight, everyone’s throwing punches. It’s “outta” control. And the bartender is hiding behind the counter.
I don’t get it. It’s not like that in family courts in Texas. Maybe gitana1 can help out and give us some clues.

Everything is just rowing along, gently down the stream. Merrily bc life is just a dream.
Except it’s a nightmare.

O34DR4CSVRG3XNVK7QVYYZ5ICY.jpg

It's that guy again who is always with him. Why does he seem so excited to take pics of the press. Is he taking it for FD? Strange IMO
What is that guy doing? Taking pictures for FDs IG feed? WTF. Bizarre. And the smirk.

While you guys sleep, it is the middle of the afternoon here, sun is strong, with clear skies.
Hope these clear skies, wander to where JD has been placed, to clearly expose the area for LE.
Finding JD's body would put the last nail into this Creep's coffin.
MOO.

Connecticut needs a hurricane. High winds and pounding rain could make Mother Earth reveal her secret: here is Jennifer. That’s how pirate treasure is sometimes found. In the aftermath of a hurricane.

Finally completely caught up again! Sorry that I’m going back about 28 pages (to something that’s likely irrelevant), but I just had to mention something I came across. While I do find quite a few similarities between FO & DJ Paul of Three 6 Mafia (*cough* sketchy financial decisions), the Brown University Alumni Mag was probably referencing this DJ Paul... —> D.J. Paul - Co-Chairman - CFIRA - Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates

This mix up is pretty interesting, considering the crowdsourcing that @andalso & @MemPat were mentioning a couple pages back. The DJ Paul that attended the Dulos wedding seems to be an expert in the crowdfunding scene.

MOO (& a pic for further insight)

Attachments

• DA479613-58B5-4CB8-AB8A-D1193E8ED5B8.jpeg
    DA479613-58B5-4CB8-AB8A-D1193E8ED5B8.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 62
Perfect response by GF, IMO.
Wonder how many times FD allowed the children to “stay with Grandma” since the resolution of his concern. Funny he didn’t bring this up when GF was seeking custody.

Just another example of NP and FD dropping some salacious fake news late on a Friday afternoon ( & this time, right before a long weekend) so it can be rerun a 1000 times in headlines on MSM is disgusting. Using a motion to do so makes it even more despicable. This lawyer is making a mockery of our justice system.

Edit: Thought I had caught up! Obviously this is a MOO shared by many of you cows out there.

Last edited:
When I saw the photo of 85 year old GF in her jeans I knew she was just the kind of spunky lady Jennifer's kids needed on their side!

I have confidence that she and her money can fight the loud-mouthed Greek clan for as long as it takes.

She has survived the loss of her daughter so I doubt any threats they make will phase her.

My prayers are with her.
Isn’t it telling, how much FD loves his children, by how he treats the person responsible for their care? I would say he has zero concern for the well being of this woman and her continued ability to be a constant loving parental figure in their lives, but I would be wrong. He does have concern - concern to destroy her. And he would rather destroy her and “win” and let his children lose her, than lose himself.

He is evil, satan, the devil himself. I pray for Good, for heaven, for God, for whatever we have that makes us human, to unleash its fiery fury and drop a lightning bolt of moral karma on this poor excuse of a man. (MOO)

As we sit and watch as thousands of innocents brace themselves to withstand another unavoidable, potentially deadly storm, it’s sickening to watch those who willfully and carelessly continue to create life impacting storms for 5 little innocents.

Connecticut needs a hurricane. High winds and pounding rain could make Mother Earth reveal her secret: here is Jennifer. That’s how pirate treasure is sometimes found. In the aftermath of a hurricane.

Noooo...the last time we had one we didn't have power for 2 weeks! It was aweful.

The absolute nerve of FD never ends. If I was GF I'd ask for the same back, plus an IQ test, and Polygraph! !! Stop the delay tactics already!
“IQ test”. Haha thanks for the laugh.

Old Foolish Doofus has already undergone an IQ test in the court of public opinion. I think he got a 1.

Last edited:
The other day when the Suburban car mat was first discussed in the HC by DA I was curious how the location of the SUV mat related to the location of the missing knife and bloody pillow.

DA on Twitter explained:

Aug 28
The restaurant is located adjacent to the garbage can where another city man told The Courant he found a bloody pillow and a knife. Neither of those items has been found either. All of the items were disposed there by same man on the night Jennifer Dulos was reported missing.

“All of the items were disposed there by same man on the night Jennifer Dulos was reported missing”??????
What. The . Heck???
Is he joking? Glad you wrote to HC. Someone needs to have a little chat with DA about his reporting skills.

Its a hard call to make as both the DM and NYP have had some excellent crime reporting over the years. I think its like anything that you have to do your research and not take any reporting for granted.

I'm not excusing it at all but these reporters actively court and are courted by Pattis & Crew and the legal community for source material. At the last court FD hearing in Stamford I have to admit it was a bit disconcerting to see HC Crime Reporter David Owens bear hug Pattis on the steps walking into court. These reporters balance relationships with LE, attys and the community and sometimes they just get it wrong. My sense is that journalists and journalism is trying to find its way these days and the print world has been turned on its head in recent years. Pattis knows all this an uses the issues in journalism IMO to further his agenda.

MOO
Good reporters do not allow those kind of relationships to influence their reporting. Lazy reporters do. Hugging the lawyer of the accused publicly? On the courthouse steps? Beyond the pale.

What is that guy doing? Taking pictures for FDs IG feed? WTF. Bizarre. And the smirk.

A ploy tactic....games. What a waste of ‘someone’s money’ (IMOO monies FD sent to Greece that possibly Came from murdered wife’s monies). Defense team is
Showing the Courts how his client is hounded by media, but this is probably taking at the court house, leaving a hearing, not one of a normal person everyday activity. That’s just news....a lot created by the defense.

Hope the Judge does a gag order and takes it as far as he can gagging as many parties as he can.

I imagine, the felon Anthony, who works for the investigator Patrick McKenna, picked out this guy as the investigator to follow their client around....JMOO...not a fact, but the felon last I read works for McKenna.

(The picture of the guy taking pictures does not look like PM....so IMOO an employee of PM or the defense)

Last edited:
Finally completely caught up again! Sorry that I’m going back about 28 pages (to something that’s likely irrelevant), but I just had to mention something I came across. While I do find quite a few similarities between FO & DJ Paul of Three 6 Mafia (*cough* sketchy financial decisions), the Brown University Alumni Mag was probably referencing this DJ Paul... —> D.J. Paul - Co-Chairman - CFIRA - Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates

This mix up is pretty interesting, considering the crowdsourcing that @andalso & @MemPat were mentioning a couple pages back. The DJ Paul that attended the Dulos wedding seems to be an expert in the crowdfunding scene.

MOO (& a pic for further insight)

Wait what?
So, Three 6 mafia guy wasn't there and it was that crowdsourcing guy DJ Paul? That's a big mix up!

Very interesting! Great find @Southern_Girl !!

I just read the motion filed by Richy boy, and all I can say is “boy that’s rich.”

It’s wonderful to see that Fotis’ attorneys are concerned about how Jennifer’s mother spends her money.

This evil monster murdered their children’s mother, and now he’s concerned about some resolved mental health issues regarding the woman who is now forced to raise her own grandkids?

What gall.

You don’t get to kill the mother of your children, and then get to dictate a damn thing.

Just when I think his legal teams can’t go any lower, they prove me wrong.

In spades.
He is truly a monster and with every filing HE directs his lawyers to make because, make no mistake-FD is calling these shots- he shows us who he truly is. There is no way these sleazy lawyers knew this "information". It came from their malignant narcissistic client. I am a firm believer in our system of justice and the rights of the accused to a fair trial, but I am waiting for the day his monstrosity is exposed for all to see and he is locked away for the rest of his life.

This man did not start being a monster 3 years ago when he and MT commenced the latest betrayal of his marriage vows. There is much, much more in his background IMO. I hope LE locates every piece of evidence to show how he systematically abused his wife, and our system of justice, which gave him far, far more process than which he was due.

NP/FD (after yesterdays's motions those two are now in the same category in my mind) knows MT is cooperating. It must be driving them nuts to know that they cannot find out what she has told the police. Now, I'm not defending her or even saying she is being completely truthful. But she knows that she, too, will spend most, if not all her life in prison, if she doesn't cooperate so she has a major incentive to work with LE. IMO her well-experienced attorney is urging her to do so. She has a child. Let us hope she loves her daughter more than FD loves his poor kids, and knows she will miss the rest of her daughter's childhood and young adult life in prison if she isn't honest with LE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member