Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally hear you on this. Sucked it up and wrote to the HC Publisher today on DA story reference to psych report draft that was stolen by FD which was reported by DA as being 'favorable' to FD.

The report is sealed so IMO DA couldn't have seen it to verify the context unless he saw a previously stolen copy that was not correctly returned to Judge Heller or he was merely repeating heresay from Pattis/Rochlin. IMO this entire story was Pattis driven and I sadly thought the HC was better than this. Hugely disappointing. MOO
I am fascinated by defense attorneys. I understand the important role they play in our judicial system, but at the same time, I cannot for the life of me, understand how they 1) sleep at night and 2) live with themselves.

Perfect response by GF, IMO.
FD and his legal crew (funded by??) they take the truth and spin it, to the favor of FD himself..

mr and mrs farber became increasing aware of who their beloved daughter was really married too..that would be a tipping point for any human being!

FD- your greed will be rewarded, not the way God fearing people will be..

FD you need to back off while you still have a chance..move back to Greece by yourself, in your dreams while you are really in your orange jumpsuit..

To FD's family,

Is it relevant that FD murdered Jennifer?

Is it relevant that Jennifer dropped the children at school and the only sign of her since is her bloody t-shirt and bra in the garbage on Albany Ave. (which FD was seen dumping) and sponges and mops containing likely containing her blood?

Is it relevant that JD's blood was splattered in the garage and she was the victim of a violent attack and Fotis has not shown an ounce of concern?

Is it relevant that FD's personal attacks are causing (or will cause) suffering for the children.

Is it relevant to you?

Love this! Thank you!

Is it relevant that FD is trying to tear down a woman whom is taking care of his 5 young children that are scarred for life BECAUSE her son-in-law partook in multiple extra marital affairs and then after years of mental abuse murdered her kind, patient, and loving daughter. His generous father-in-law, in good faith, lent him exorbitant funds to build his company and entrusted him to care of their daughter and grandchildren.

Shame on you if you just take his word for it. Even if he wired money to you in Greece doesn't make him less culpable.

I don’t know how anyone could live with themselves blindly defending this evil person.

Cameras don’t lie.

There is only one explanation.

The truth will set you free. It’s time.

MOO

Last edited:
Such an accomplished woman. A PhD in education and the former head of Head Start? How dare that little pip squeak and his band of bottom feeders question her love of children and clarity of mind. These worms are not worth the powder to blow them to h***!
She also was/is affiliated with Columbia Univeristy. Her CV, accomplishments and commitment to children and education is a lifelong passion that cannot be diminished by the cheap tricks and patter of Pattis and his crew of clowns MOO

Could not make this up if I tried!

Don't forget "Life is about choices".....truly laughable/ironic marketing strategy for a man who might/likely/did kill his wife. Let's see, maybe we could now move to ......"Liquidation-Forclosure Sale everything must go---to the dogs/lawyers"

Could not make this up if I tried!

Don't forget "Life is about choices".....truly laughable/ironic marketing strategy for a man who might/likely/did kill his wife. Let's see, maybe we could now move to ......"Liquidation-Forclosure Sale everything must go---to the dogs/lawyers"

Oh my! I laughed out loud.

How does tanning work? As in Dulos family primary occupation before coming here.
Kill animal.
Skin animal.
Dismember animal.
Just curious to know if FD acquired knife wielding skills as a youngster.
Without meaning to offend anyone, it’s been my direct experience that the Greeks lean towards the over dramatic.
the US is a free country. You’re not offending anyone

I am putting this article into the news thread, but if anyone needs to get caught up the SA has been keeping a running timeline of happenings in the various court cases etc. Looking back just over the last month its amazing how much has been going on in the various cases. Even so, the issues surrounding FD finances remain unresolved so far as I can tell in Civil Court.

New Canaan mom Jennifer Dulos is missing: Here’s what we know

How ironic is it that the Greek Family is concerned about GF spending when FD on his own FORE books shows a loan payable to FIL i/a/o $1.7 million. My guess is that FD wants the GF legal bill to equal or exceed the amount owed by FORE to late FIL. Its a game but its so disapointing IMO that the Courts cannot compel compliance on the financial matters by FD/FORE. I hope someday to wake up to hear that Judge Shapiro has issued a judgment to end the Civil Case insanity. Hope that day is soon! MOO

Well, uh hum. I'm starting to get bothered that any puny little statement by FD, his lawyers, or his family members are being quoted and put into headlines of MSM or twitter or whatever. It's like these 'personal opinion' headlines MSM is giving equal weight to as legitimate news on the court cases / filings / motions / LE statements surrounding JD's disaster of a marriage, acrimonious divorce and custody battle (that she won long ago for physical custody of their five children), and disappearance after a 'serious physical assault'.

I will have to 'get over it' and accept the sensationalist side of a news story is going to pique people's interest, and in the long run, that interest should serve in 'bringing justice for Jennifer' as her family statement read this week.

But it really bothers me that they are not one and the same, and are not vetted as accurate in any case. MOO

I so agree on this. Three very good friends of mine are newspaper editors and former reporters, and their journalistic integrity is beyond admirable especially since the newspaper business is so pressured and there’s so much competition from outlets that aren’t concerned with reliable sources and information. I don’t know how they do what they do with such time constraints, reduced budgets, and all the venom thrown their way when people don’t like the facts told. I’m very glad that WS cares about credible, reliable sources for information because, as you said, it makes such a difference—to us all. It aggravates me that we have to speak up about it as I’d rather ignore it in a not-worth-acknowledging Queen of England regal sensibility but if we don’t, the silence is taken as agreement or acquiescence by people who may not know the details. Sigh. MOO.

Totally hear you on this. Sucked it up and wrote to the HC Publisher today on DA story reference to psych report draft that was stolen by FD which was reported by DA as being 'favorable' to FD.

The report is sealed so IMO DA couldn't have seen it to verify the context unless he saw a previously stolen copy that was not correctly returned to Judge Heller or he was merely repeating heresay from Pattis/Rochlin. IMO this entire story was Pattis driven and I sadly thought the HC was better than this. Hugely disappointing. MOO
Thank you for contacting the HC, @afitzy. NPs strategy is clearly to wallop the MSM with a never-ending spew of distraction and fake leads. MSM and specific reporters in particular need to keep things in perspective and not just jump verbatim at every “exclusive” NP proffers. DA seems to be a conduit for both side’s leaks and reveals and should be aware of how he’s being used.

My concern is for those who don’t follow this case as closely as we do, but have heard enough to get it on their radar screen, and then randomly read/see one of these NP sideshow reveals in the news that day. And go away thinking, wow, this is one crazy family, now look at the grandmother with all her mental problems, etc. As time passes and NPs volume (and absurdity) keeps amping up, the threat to the jury pool gets less hypothetical and more absolute.

I suspect NP knows he’s running on borrowed time before LE starts laying out their case more heavily, and thus is filing the motions as fast as he can think them up (and/or transmit them via chief patsy RR). We know from NPs false bravado and Supreme Court threats that he knows he’s skating on thin ice around the motion for the gag order. (As an aside, one of my favorite lines from the last court hearing was when NP said “I risk my license to practice every day” and Blawie replied with a bit of a paternalistic laugh, “we don’t want anyone risking their license,”)
As the clock ticks down (next hearing 9/13) NP is pulling out all the stops, it seems.
MOO.

Thank you for contacting the HC, @afitzy. NPs strategy is clearly to wallop the MSM with a never-ending spew of distraction and fake leads. MSM and specific reporters in particular need to keep things in perspective and not just jump verbatim at every “exclusive” NP proffers. DA seems to be a conduit for both side’s leaks and reveals and should be aware of how he’s being used.

My concern is for those who don’t follow this case as closely as we do, but have heard enough to get it on their radar screen, and then randomly read/see one of these NP sideshow reveals in the news that day. And go away thinking, wow, this is one crazy family, now look at the grandmother with all her mental problems, etc. As time passes and NPs volume (and absurdity) keeps amping up, the threat to the jury pool gets less hypothetical and more absolute.

I suspect NP knows he’s running on borrowed time before LE starts laying out their case more heavily, and thus is filing the motions as fast as he can think them up (and/or transmit them via chief patsy RR). We know from NPs false bravado and Supreme Court threats that he knows he’s skating on thin ice around the motion for the gag order. (As an aside, one of my favorite lines from the last court hearing was when NP said “I risk my license to practice every day” and Blawie replied with a bit of a paternalistic laugh, “we don’t want anyone risking their license,”)
As the clock ticks down (next hearing 9/13) NP is pulling out all the stops, it seems.
MOO.
Agree completely!

The HC is IMO a reputable paper so to see that statement today about the psych report being favorable to FD simply put me in a place of disbelief where I remained for most of the afternoon after the Family Court filing from Pattis/Rochlin about GF.

The Hartford Courant did zero IMO to describe the psych report and the fact that it is a draft and not admissible in court or explain in general terms what FD status is Family Court is with visitation etc. Zero. The thing is that its certainly possible (IMO unlikely) that this report said something/anything favorable about FD but without reading the report in its entirety I'm not sure how much credibility was behind the statement made by David Altimari in terms of sources. The description in the article wasn't even that a person close to the court case that has read the psych report believes it to be favorable to FD. Nope, no context and no attribution. But the context of the report IMO is also super impt and that this was one report of many that have been done in over 2 years in court.

I was also concerned that the unexplained reference would/could get folks not familiar with the history believing that FD is somehow being treated poorly in Family Court and then make the connection that he 'deserves' to see his children. I know this is what Rochlin/Pattis were trying to accomplish and I'm surprised DA didn't demonstrate a higher standard of reporting on the associated issues.

As an investigative journalist IMO Altimari should know better than to do what we saw today in his article. Shouldn't have to 'fact check' the HC and its unfortunate that they now in my book have to slide into the 'fake news' group of outlets that have to be checked.

MOO

Last edited:
I so agree on this. Three very good friends of mine are newspaper editors and former reporters, and their journalistic integrity is beyond admirable especially since the newspaper business is so pressured and there’s so much competition from outlets that aren’t concerned with reliable sources and information. I don’t know how they do what they do with such time constraints, reduced budgets, and all the venom thrown their way when people don’t like the facts told. I’m very glad that WS cares about credible, reliable sources for information because, as you said, it makes such a difference—to us all. It aggravates me that we have to speak up about it as I’d rather ignore it in a not-worth-acknowledging Queen of England regal sensibility but if we don’t, the silence is taken as agreement or acquiescence by people who may not know the details. Sigh. MOO.
Since you brought up England it requires me to speak up once again concerning Daily Mail being dubbed MSM here. So many made-up stories I dismiss whatever they print.

Now I may have to do that with The Courant. Shameful today!

The other day when the Suburban car mat was first discussed in the HC by DA I was curious how the location of the SUV mat related to the location of the missing knife and bloody pillow.

DA on Twitter explained:

Aug 28
The restaurant is located adjacent to the garbage can where another city man told The Courant he found a bloody pillow and a knife. Neither of those items has been found either. All of the items were disposed there by same man on the night Jennifer Dulos was reported missing.

Since you brought up England it requires me to speak up once again concerning Daily Mail being dubbed MSM here. So many made-up stories I dismiss whatever they print.

Now I may have to do that with The Courant. Shameful today!
Its a hard call to make as both the DM and NYP have had some excellent crime reporting over the years. I think its like anything that you have to do your research and not take any reporting for granted.

I'm not excusing it at all but these reporters actively court and are courted by Pattis & Crew and the legal community for source material. At the last court FD hearing in Stamford I have to admit it was a bit disconcerting to see HC Crime Reporter David Owens bear hug Pattis on the steps walking into court. These reporters balance relationships with LE, attys and the community and sometimes they just get it wrong. My sense is that journalists and journalism is trying to find its way these days and the print world has been turned on its head in recent years. Pattis knows all this an uses the issues in journalism IMO to further his agenda.

MOO

Last edited:
Its a hard call to make as both the DM and NYP have had some excellent crime reporting over the years. I think its like anything that you have to do your research and not take any reporting for granted.

I'm not excusing it at all but these reporters actively court and are courted by Pattis & Crew and the legal community for source material. At the last court FD hearing in Stamford I have to admit it was a bit disconcerting to see HC Crime Reporter David Owens bear hug Pattis on the steps walking into court. These reporters balance relationships with LE, attys and the community and sometimes they just get it wrong. My sense is that journalists and journalism is trying to find its way these days and the print world has been turned on its head in recent years. Pattis knows all this an uses the issues in journalism IMO to further his agenda.

MOO

The DM and NYP are the worst at printing pure error, stating something in the Headline or Paragraph 1 that is refuted in Paragraph 5, often with devastating effects for the people involved. It's hard to excuse.

I realize print media has to work with more limited staff than they once did as their readership declines so having a second reporter or an editor back check the facts is a thing of the past.

I also understand that reporters suck up to big news makers so they get first access to future stories but I still don't like it. Not one bit.

Oh, for the good old days!!

The DM and NYP are the worst at printing pure error, stating something in the Headline or Paragraph 1 that is refuted in Paragraph 5, often with devastating effects for the people involved. It's hard to excuse.

I realize print media has to work with more limited staff than they once did as their readership declines so having a second reporter or an editor back check the facts is a thing of the past.

I also understand that reporters suck up to big news makers so they get first access to future stories but I still don't like it. Not one bit.

Oh, for the good old days!!
Yes, the new world order in print and online media is a total minefield. Its nuts IMO that WS is fact checking these reporters. But IMO it needs to be done someplace I guess! Even the NYTs is getting the changing articles game too. Sad to see print journalism on its last legs. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa83