Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he killed his children’s emotional health, faith, trust, hopes, dreams and their futures. May not be physically, but he killed them inside.

Just MOO and I know you may be right and I’m not comparing terrible events to each other because terrible is terrible to the persons involved regardless of how outsiders see different situations but I just don’t think so this has to be so. Many people come through awful events as kids and grow up to be people who feel they have good lives. They HAVE had dark, awful things happen in their lives but they’ve also had a great deal of light and love in their lives from people they’ve known all their lives like their mom and GF and from people who never will meet them. MOO.

Guess the judge thinks Dr. Farber shouldn’t lien any more of “his” assets. Probably will need the money to pay for more legal help. Can’t deny him the right to counsel, right?

MOO
I respect your opinion and some may think it’s wishful thinking on my part but I just don’t see the same kind of future for the kids. They have great support, they will have great support, they had JD’s love, and they have been supported with the resilience of GF, JD’s sister, and JD’s friends. I in no way mean they won’t be affected. Of course they will because we all are affected by what happens to us. I just think they will be resilient and that they’ll be ok and make their own paths as people who experienced terrible losses but immense love—and survived and thrived along their own journeys as their mom would have wanted them to do. I always hope for the best but I have faith in this. MOO.
I have faith for that for all of them and stand with you in agreement.

Just walked into the room as Lester Holt@ NBC Nightly News was talking about Jennifer & a pic of her on the screen. Missed whatever is going on in the report. Anyone catch it?

I'm sorry. Maybe I missed something. What is the discussion with regard to the intersection of Rt8 and I84? From the AW it looked like it was reasonable for the travel time to 80 Mountain Spring from the last camera shot taken in Waterbury????

To clarify vehicles;

I read it as the Tacoma already had different seats in it, it had seats from a Ford that were previously changed.

The request was to remove those and put the Porsche seats in, which he did.

He kept the "Ford" seats which were actually the ones in the Tacoma.

It is fairly easy to replace seats and done often when people make improvements to their car etc whether for show, comfort, racing etc.

It’s not that hard, no, although nothing I’d call fun but I am surprised the seats fit with the bolt lineup, etc. I’m going to look. Maybe they made adjustments. MOO.

The gap in time between 10:25 and 11:12 a.m. on the morning of the 24th. According to LE there is a gap in time on the videos of the Tacoma. LE says it should have only taken FD about ten minutes to get from Point A to Point B on the video and are very interested in figuring out where he was for that unaccounted time.
I really wonder if a good bit of the gap was taken waiting for no traffic on Lapham. Lapham gets some traffic of folks leaving Waveny, people coming from Talmadge Hill Metro North station, people cutting over to the Merritt etc. If he did the transfer of the JD body at Lapham he might have had to simply wait for a good time to move. As it was a holiday weekend, people were leaving town and so traffic might have been greater than usual.

I know the EE lawyer is putting out the idea of the JD body in NC but what I'm challenged by with this theory is the density of most of the areas around NC and the risk of being seen or captured on CCTV. The likely areas in Waveny were no doubt checked but I believe the Waveny park campus is over 300 acres so perhaps something was missed along the back section of the park that runs parallel to the Merritt?

Will keep thinking about NC as location for body but to me the safer option would be a predug hole along the route back to Farmington. But, we also know that the foundation plantings (possibly back stone patio?) at Sturbridge were being worked on during this time and its hard not to imagine that FD wouldn't have thought of this possibility as the lawn was planted only in patches back around the time of the missing date if I recall from the photos of Sturbridge.

MOO

To clarify vehicles;

I read it as the Tacoma already had different seats in it, it had seats from a Ford that were previously changed.

The request was to remove those and put the Porsche seats in, which he did.

He kept the "Ford" seats which were actually the ones in the Tacoma.

It is fairly easy to replace seats and done often when people make improvements to their car etc whether for show, comfort, racing etc.

I’m an idiot. A poor one, too, obviously. I thought all Porsches were small. I didn’t know the Cayanne is like an SUV. I’m still looking at seats but now I get better how they would work. MOO.

"He doesn't even know where they are going to school, perhaps New York. He's entitled to know that. He's still their father."

WRONG. He is not entitled to know that. In fact, where his kids are now, there is an armed guard. This is the kind of person he is - dangerous. Playing the victim-father-can't-see-my-kids-poor-me card ain't gonna effin' work.

Last edited:
IMO JD was still in EE’s truck when he turned up at MS. I just don’t believe they’d have planned to take her into the house as they must have known LE would comb the place with sniffer dogs and Luminol.

EE says FD gets him to help ‘shuttle cars’ between MS and JX on the afternoon of 5/24. As someone mentioned, this seems unnecessary as both their cars were already at MS.

Was the car shuttling just a charade to get EE away from his truck and the MS property, once they realised he wasn’t going to just leave in the Raptor?

Did it have the added benefit that MT’s car would then be at MS? Why would they need an extra vehicle at that point? Maybe it was the beaten-up Porsche and they were thinking of swapping out the seats that evening.

The reference to ‘THE (dented? damaged?) Porsche in the AW suggests to me that 1) that particular car and its damage has been discussed at an earlier point, and 2) that there may be a second Porsche.

I can’t seem to catch up but I think we determined there were two Porsches because one was the big one (NOW I know) and one was a sports car. MOO.

I keep thinking about everyone saying he goes to Home Depot a lot. Did he always? I bet not. Is he renovating his houses? I bet not (can he still get in them all?). I think—MOO—he went to Home Depot for items before or near the day JD went missing so it’s like his jogging where we think he wants everyone to think that’s normal for him. Humans tend to remember the bad or different things that happen to them—and the first and last in a series, which is why the beginnings and endings of book and movies matter so much. I think that’s the deal with his frequent forays to Home Depot. Just MOO.

Exactly! Just like him cleaning Sturbridge with one glove to balance the cleaning he did at MS on 24 May as told to EE.

MOO

2009 Porsche Cayenne GTS.

Looked at a video on youtube this afternoon but I know little about cars. This is a sales video but does have good coverage of inside the vehicle. Go to min 11:39 to see the back seat.

gtsbackseat.png

What years are the Porsches? I can look but if you know off the top of your head... Going to look at seats. MOO.

Any planning was most likely done in a fit of rage and not well in advance.

Killing someone like an animal and leaving blood everywhere (and I mean everywhere, all over everything), then dropping evidence like confetti all over town, writing and figuring out your alibi after the fact, and doing a zillion other things that we don’t know about yet, doesn’t seem like a very well organized plan.

He popped his last fuse like a cork. There’s nothing meticulous about what he did.

I think he got lucky and many bags were burned at the trash plant, including her body. Not lucky enough.

He drove in that truck with Jennifer's dead (IMO) body in the back seat for over an hour. We know it was the back seat is because that is the seat FD demanded, as only he could, that EE replace. FD also made extremely incriminating comments to EE, who is clearly a moral human being.

And now, FD and the C Team are complaining that the State has not done enough to search for Jennifer? Oh, please. Neither he or his client have lifted a finger to help locate Jennifer. Heck FD could not even say one thing nice about her during his disastrous interview with the media!

Hey, NP want to know where Jennifer is? Ask your client for the truth! He knows exactly where her body is!!!

I saw on CNN a blurb about what FD said in a clip from Dateline played on a morning show today. I didn’t see any of it and only read two quotes but essentially he said he wasn’t involved in her disappearance, he thinks she’s still alive, and he wants to leave it at that. One day, my eyeballs are going to roll out of their sockets at this stuff. It reminds me of Bartleby and in a very bad way. MOO.

Just MOO and I know you may be right and I’m not comparing terrible events to each other because terrible is terrible to the persons involved regardless of how outsiders see different situations but I just don’t think so this has to be so. Many people come through awful events as kids and grow up to be people who feel they have good lives. They HAVE had dark, awful things happen in their lives but they’ve also had a great deal of light and love in their lives from people they’ve known all their lives like their mom and GF and from people who never will meet them. MOO.

You're exactly right, Hope! I remember sitting in a psychologist's office forty years ago talking about this very thing.

I had entered a season of clinical depression and asked the doctor if this meant I was going to have to lie on his couch and dredge up every terrible thing from my childhood.

He said, "Well, did you have one good person who loved you unconditionally?"

I did and my problems got resolved without a mention of my wicked father.

Thank God for mothers full of love and encouragement. Their influence lights the way long after they're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06