Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD, ultra-controlling as he is, would want to travel with her to make sure she "got the story straight" and practice that story, IMO - whether he went in with her or not. Perhaps, if he did go in with her, Att Bowman said he couldn't represent both of them.

An "early" news video of MT showed her walking out of the Westport police station doorway - after she'd given a video recording for hours - one that probably left us all hopeful she was telling the truth. Here it is:

Exclusive: State's Attorney, Investigators Meet With Woman Charged In Missing Conn. Mom Case

What was interesting to me was how Atty Bowman was talking to her as she walked out the door - and she seemed to basically ignore him, flipping her hair (at least, that's my take on it, perhaps over-reading-into-it?).

EDIT: added link to the video

It's interesting to look back and remember that I, for one, believed MT was surely revealing everything on that video during those three hours. I was downright positive!

Turns out she wasn't so we see why LE has been laboriously putting this case together to help MT see the error of her ways through video.

While we were out here whining about the slow progress they were working!

It'll be interesting to one day see the total number of hours LE has spent looking at all that CCTV, school bus and private video.

Can you even imagine how boring that was but also how exciting when they spotted FD in motion?

Last edited:
I see this perception of Fairfield County on some level but IMO the reality is that its impossible to compare Farmington and New Canaan as they are two fundamentally different places. A house in Farmington cannot be a substitute IMO for most people for a house in NC and visa versa.

Driving this IMO is simply transportation and public transport in the form of trains to/from NYC. Its not easy now and really has never been easy to get to Hartford via public transportation and you need to drive and take multiple roads to get there if you are traveling north.

In many respects having the capital be in New Haven would make more sense from a public transport system and major highway standpoint as its connected to the entire eastern seaboard and all points south. Unfortunately the capitol of CT for better or worse is Hartford and it sits alone and is oddly positioned IMO on the East Coast and is not convenient to much unless you live in Hartford.

CT transportation and road system is generally considered to be poor and oddly enough its actually a challenge to get to Hartford directly from Fairfield County as we have seen with the FD travel times. Also, commuting from Hartford to NYC on a daily basis would be next to impossible as a sustained practice for employment IMO. As others have mentioned when we talked about this in an earlier thread, its possible to live your entire life in CT in Fairfield County and never go anywhere near Hartford unless you take an alternative route to get to Boston.

You can look at income, housing prices, net worth, education, quality of public schools etc. and on the surface they might look similar but the reality is they are totally different IMO.

People that live in Farmington live/work in/around Hartford so the insurance companies, CT Govt, pharma or industry etc. New Canaan folks live/work mainly in NYC, possibly Greenwich for some of the hedge funds, Stamford or Westport for some of the hedge funds. Very few people from Fairfield County commute going north in CT, lots of people from the north commute south into Fairfield County and NYC.

IMO its two different worlds simply based on how different the people are based on where the people living there work. Neither is necessarily better or worse, they are just different based on where you sit IMO.

MOO
And 3 very good hospitals.
UConn, St. Francis and Hartford Hospital. MOO.

The last AW shows how thorough and diligent these investigators are. I love watching BBC mysteries and the modern day ones are loaded with CCTV which I considered fiction. I never dreamed this was possible in the rural towns of CT.
Kudos to the boys who must stay alert reviewing these tapes.
MOO.
As I've said before NCPD and State Police were lucky to get what we have seen so far.

I just wish the towns took the safety of citizens a bit more seriously.

Where would the case be if there were no bus cams in NC? That entire stretch of Lapham has no houses and just the Town mulch pit. Is there a camera at the mulch pit - NO and we know there are no cameras in Waveny except at the pool.

I'm glad they had the bus cams but I'm mostly enraged that the Town of NC has next to nothing in the form of cameras to keep its citizens safe from crime. NC is so small that 6 total cameras would or could make a difference in solving a major crime IMO. The naysayers believe there is no crime and cameras are a waste.

We are seeing luck play out here IMO with this NC camera footage and nothing more! MOO

Last edited:
I see this perception of Fairfield County on some level but IMO the reality is that its impossible to compare Farmington and New Canaan as they are two fundamentally different places. A house in Farmington cannot be a substitute IMO for most people for a house in NC and visa versa.

Driving this IMO is simply transportation and public transport in the form of trains to/from NYC. Its not easy now and really has never been easy to get to Hartford via public transportation and you need to drive and take multiple roads to get there if you are traveling north.

In many respects having the capital be in New Haven would make more sense from a public transport system and major highway standpoint as its connected to the entire eastern seaboard and all points south. Unfortunately the capitol of CT for better or worse is Hartford and it sits alone and is oddly positioned IMO on the East Coast and is not convenient to much unless you live in Hartford.

CT transportation and road system is generally considered to be poor and oddly enough its actually a challenge to get to Hartford directly from Fairfield County as we have seen with the FD travel times. Also, commuting from Hartford to NYC on a daily basis would be next to impossible as a sustained practice for employment IMO. As others have mentioned when we talked about this in an earlier thread, its possible to live your entire life in CT in Fairfield County and never go anywhere near Hartford unless you take an alternative route to get to Boston.

You can look at income, housing prices, net worth, education, quality of public schools etc. and on the surface they might look similar but the reality is they are totally different IMO.

People that live in Farmington live/work in/around Hartford so the insurance companies, CT Govt, pharma or industry etc. New Canaan folks live/work mainly in NYC, possibly Greenwich for some of the hedge funds, Stamford or Westport for some of the hedge funds. Very few people from Fairfield County commute going north in CT, lots of people from the north commute south into Fairfield County and NYC.

IMO its two different worlds simply based on how different the people are based on where the people living there work. Neither is necessarily better or worse, they are just different based on where you sit IMO.

MOO
Perhaps looking at a calendar would help with the dates here.

I believe that counting from May 31 to June 6 is actually 6 Days Not 30 Days. Start counting from May 31 and count June 1, June 2, June 3, June 4, June 5, June 6 = 6 days.

Therefore Not a Month, Just 6 Days.

However, in Point 13 of the Arrest Warrant attached below, it states that EE told LE on May 31 when he drove up to 4JC, that the Porsche seats currently loaded in FO's Jeep Cherokee that EE was driving at the time, were to be put into his own Red Toyota Truck. Same Day, and Definitely Not a whole month later.

According to the FO/MT 2nd Arrest Warrant, we now have a Timeline for EE in regards to this case.

Information below is obtained from the FO/MT Arrest Warrants, unless noted as 'In My Educated Experience/Opinion' or as noted as MSM Reports.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf

Week of May 20-24, 2019
EE drives FO's Ford Raptor to Sturbridge in NC each day from Farmington and is captured on CCTV driving said vehicle in NC on Friday, May 24.

Friday, May 24 - Jennifer's Serious Physical Assault
Late afternoon, EE retrieves his Red Toyota Truck from FO after some shenanigans by MT in Farmington, CT.

Saturday-Monday, May 25-27 - MSM Reports
Silver Alert and the Story hits the news about Missing Mom in CT, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

We do not know whether or not, EE had 'Notifications' activated on his cell phone.

Unless they were activated or EE watched/read the News, EE may not have known that Jennifer was missing until he returned to work on Tuesday, May 28.

Tuesday, May 28
EE returns to work for FO in NC and again drives a vehicle belonging to FO.

FO and MT have a 'Getting our False Alibi Together Meeting' and asks EE if he remembers Seeing anything in NC on Friday, May 24. FO also asked EE what routes EE took to and from NC that Friday.

EE tells FO/MT that he did not see anything.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, EE thought FO was asking as if FO was trying to help LE find Jennifer.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, FO was actually asking to make sure that EE did not see FO or EE's own Red Toyota Truck in NC that Friday, May 24.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF EE was 'Part of the Plan to Mislead LE', then Why would FO Ask EE if he saw anything that Friday, May 24? FO would not need to Ask EE. FO just would have told EE to mislead LE.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF FO had told EE to mislead LE, then EE would have reported that to LE.

Tuesday, May 28 or Wednesday, May 29
EE learns that FO had EE's Red Toyota Truck washed and detailed and EE confronts FO with no resolution as to Why.

Wednesday -- Friday, May 29 -- May 31
FO Badgers EE to Replace the Ford seats in EE's Red Toyota Truck with seats provided by FO from a Porsche and instructs EE to Immediately Dispose of the old Ford seats taken out of EE's Red Toyota Truck.

Friday, May 31
EE drives up to 4JC in the Jeep Cherokee owned by FO, with the Porsche seats in the rear cargo area of FO's Jeep Cherokee.

LE happens to be at 4JC at this time on this Friday and EE informally tells LE that the Porsche seats will replace the Ford seats currently in his own Red Toyota Truck.

EE did in fact, replace the seats in his own Red Toyota Truck with the Porsche seats provided by FO.

FO demands that EE reference the seats as 'Equipment'.

EE Disobeys/Defies FO and Keeps the old Ford seats that he took out of his Red Toyota Truck

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF EE had any clue that his own Red Toyota Truck and/or FO was involved in the commission of a crime and was indeed helping to protect FO by misleading LE, Why would EE willingly and openly tell LE in an informal conversation on this day, that he was exchanging the seats in his own Red Toyota Truck?

Saturday, June 1
FO and MT are Arrested in connection with the Disappearance of JF.

Arrest Warrant for FO/MT is released to MSM as to the evidence showing FO/MT on their 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

EE Immediately tenders his Resignation from FO/FORE.

Sunday, June 2
In an LE interview, EE tells LE that FO had access to his Red Toyota Truck the entire day of Friday, May 24, because EE always leaves the Keys with his Red Toyota Truck at 4JC when EE picks up a FO vehicle for work related activities. As shown in Point 14 of the Arrest Warrant in the attached document below.

This leads LE to Look for Evidence that EE's Red Truck may have been used on Friday, May 24 in connection to the disappearance of JF.

LE did in fact find evidence that this was the case as shown in Point 15 of the Arrest Warrant found in the attached document below.

Thursday, June 6
LE arrives to EE's Simsbury residence with a search warrant for EE's Red Toyota Truck after they found evidence that this truck was driven to/from and parked in NC on Friday, May 24.

EE immediately Reminds LE that the current seats in EE's Red Toyota Truck are not the same that were in the truck on May 24, and he immediately provides the previous seats to LE and signs documents allowing LE to take and inspect those seats for possible evidence.

Conclusion

On May 31, EE informally told LE that he was replacing the seats in his Red Toyota Truck.

On June 2, the day after EE has put 2 and 2 together, EE tells LE that FO had access to EE's Red Toyota Truck on Friday, May 24.

It is Not EE's responsibility that LE did not arrive with a search warrant until 6 days After EE informed LE on May 31 that he was exchanging the seats in the Red Toyota Truck and 4 days After June 2 when EE informed LE that FO had access to the Red Toyota Truck all day on May 24.

Now that it has been Established on the Preponderance of Evidence provided by LE, that EE did NOT in fact withhold any evidence for Any amount of time, much less for a Month, I would be interested in any Evidence that would direct us otherwise.

IMO, EE is the hero in all of this.

We have to remember that "MT admitted" and "NP mentioned" actually mean nothing - they both lie constantly; their words are just to try to mislead us.

It's possible, though MOO - but it hasn't been disproven - that MT was in NC nearby, with her phone shut off.

Or did they have burner phones?

I am starting to think that FD would have wanted some sort of backup; he seemed to go everywhere with her, and there is absolutely no public proof that MT was anywhere else.

I'm sure LE knows more - perhaps very differently. I'll wait for the rock-solid murder AW to learn more!
Yes, excellent point! If there are no calls, then MT could have been somewhere else.
If she took her daughter to school, the 4JC neighbors camera (or a camera along the way somewhere) should show her car on her way.

Thank you! Exactly right. He's not a suspect or person of interest. Yet another victim of FD and MT.

Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it

“My client has cooperated fully with authorities, is not in any way a suspect, and is just looking forward to moving on with his life post-Fotis Dulos,” his attorney, Lindy Urso, said Thursday. Law enforcement sources confirmed the man is not considered a suspect.

For cryin out loud, I'd be scared poopless. This guy has a sneaking suspicion his crazy azz millionaire boss could be responsible for the murder of his wife. He saved the seats and turned them over to police. Sheesh. For this same reason of being considered "questionable", we wonder what takes some people a while to come forward?
Wonderful! Thanks for saying it! Suggest copying your post to save it somewhere as we will no doubt need it down the line to remind ourselves of what EE did in this case.

Pattisville is no doubt gearing up a big push to drag EE through the mud and it no doubt will be quite the show. Can you imagine working for a shady operator like FD for any amount of time? Can you imagine what EE has seen or maybe even done for FD over the years? The Pattisville show will be one for the ages IMO when it comes to EE. Buckle up as it will be bloody. So glad EE has Urso at his side!

MOO MOO

Welcome to New Canaan, CT

M-F 7:30am-3:15pm
S 7:30am-2:15pm

Closed Memorial Day

I also wonder if he could have returned to do this on Saturday when he was in NC being interviewed by Police? Wouldn't that be a twist in this trail of data?

Don't forget that on Saturday, May 25th, FO was not in EE's Red Truck and he would not have needed to have altered plates on a vehicle at that point.

I am intrigued by this line of thought.

Yes, excellent point! If there are no calls, then MT could have been somewhere else.
If she took her daughter to school, the 4JC neighbors camera (or a camera along the way somewhere) should show her car on her way.
IMO as soon as LE knew MT was lying (early in this process) they put together a pretty good timeline for her in full technicolor that I am sure scared her witless. Not that I think she has much in the way of wits but she was no doubt surprised. I just wonder if LE waited until the 8/13 meeting to share this as they were trying to figure out if they could work with her at all due to the extent of the lying. Its a curious question I think. But to not even know if you drove your daughter to school or picked her up, just leads me to believe she never had any intention of working with LE as just basic info and questions were met with lies and evasion. MOO

IMO, EE is the hero in all of this.

Agreed, I think it takes a lot of prescience (and presence) of mind to keep the seats. I also think we should remember that the standard for these situations is usually "play ostrich", in the manner of the Kitty Genovese bystanders, and judge it accordingly. I'm sure a loooooooot of conversations went on in the household between PG and BG over the course of those 6 days...

OK - I think you're right. (That map is great, BTW.) Here's something basic on it: 'Jennifer Dulos' Suburban is seen on video returning to the house at 8:05 a.m. At 10:25 a.m., the same vehicle drives away from the house.'

Here's the thing (per my earlier post of how he got into the garage): He didn't likely have a key; she probably used a remote to get into the garage and he got in right then. SO he probably was there right at 8:05 am. That means he had an hour and 20 minutes there.

Likely he did more than just kill and clean up. I wish there were a way to know if any other [red] vehicles stopped close to the house within those 2+ hours - is there any proof that there WEREN'T?

I've wondered if, when he was at Jennifer's for the party, FD slipped in and took her extra garage door opener.

He knew her habits and would know where she kept it.

That could also explain why he leaked out a comment about not going into her house and leaving DNA.

Maybe LE somehow knows this and it explains the "lying in wait" comment.

Here’s a do-or-die for MT: were any calls made or answered on FDs phone the morning of 5/24 while it was left at 4JC?

MT admitted to LE that FDs phone was left at 4JC that morning. She also admitted to writing out the pages of the alibi script pertaining to dates and times of phone calls.

If there were outgoing calls made or incoming calls answered during this time on FDs phone, that would mean MT knew about the plan in advance (premeditation, murder).
What reason would MT have to use FDs phone left at home? Who else but MT would have made or taken those calls? We know now that FD was not with his phone at that time so if there was a call on that phone MT must have made or taken it.

I am willing to bet that she did! NP mentioned a phone call with Greece that morning as an alibi and even said once that LE was trying to look into and trace that call (very early on NP even said the person on the call was coming over from Greece!). This was likely part of the alibi plan, having MT use the phone while FD was away, to make it look like FD was home. But it will indicate that MT knew what FD was off doing and that he needed an alibi. Combined with the truck cleanup....

MOO.
OOOOH. Really good thoughts.
Waiting for LE to bust her alibi being on the phone for 30 minutes while cruising Albany Ave.
MOO.

Here’s an important question for MT, so she admits to LE that

I recall there was an open house there pretty early on in the case, July or first week of August latest. Maybe it was even in June actually, I remember thinking it a bit ghoulish to have an open house there so soon.

Wonder if the huge U-Hauls that were seen yesterday or Friday near Mountain Springs were taking furniture to stage Sturbridge. Staging costs can be expensive....

Well we know she was on camera at a local Stop and Shop or similar supermarket. Wasn't that around 11am? And lunch w/ a friend? And return that fake purse. lol.

you're right and I'm uncertain what I said that would make anyone think this. I was simply trying to help people understand that someone
like PG/EE has a hard row to hoe in taking care of his family needs financially and living in a very expensive state. That's all.
Sometimes we need to give each other a break online since we can't always get a clear meaning from the printed word.

If we could hear the tone of voice or know a person's history we could better understand.

When I go back and read my own words from the day before I find I've been downright snarky when I didn't intend that. (Now and then I'm snarky on purpose but that's just a character flaw!)

To me the facinating comment was from what looked to be a sweat drenched Colangelo waving his hand saying, "there will be no comment, there has been no developments (IMO big shoulder shrug of one shoulder which seemed odd) and there is no comment". WOW! He did not IMO look to be a happy man after this meeting and he looked more than a bit tense and perhaps a bit agitated.

Hadn't seen this clip of him before and so glad this video was reposted. Think it supports what we have all been guessing about MT lying. Colangelo must have been ANGRY IMO and he certainly didn't look either relaxed or happy either. Believe we are on the right track!

MOO
You are so astute. I was thinking he just wanted to be the antithesis of Norm who wasn't even there! MOO.

Perhaps looking at a calendar would help with the dates here.

I believe that counting from May 31 to June 6 is actually 6 Days Not 30 Days. Start counting from May 31 and count June 1, June 2, June 3, June 4, June 5, June 6 = 6 days.

Therefore Not a Month, Just 6 Days.

However, in Point 13 of the Arrest Warrant attached below, it states that EE told LE on May 31 when he drove up to 4JC, that the Porsche seats currently loaded in FO's Jeep Cherokee that EE was driving at the time, were to be put into his own Red Toyota Truck. Same Day, and Definitely Not a whole month later.

According to the FO/MT 2nd Arrest Warrant, we now have a Timeline for EE in regards to this case.

Information below is obtained from the FO/MT Arrest Warrants, unless noted as 'In My Educated Experience/Opinion' or as noted as MSM Reports.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf

Week of May 20-24, 2019
EE drives FO's Ford Raptor to Sturbridge in NC each day from Farmington and is captured on CCTV driving said vehicle in NC on Friday, May 24.

Friday, May 24 - Jennifer's Serious Physical Assault
Late afternoon, EE retrieves his Red Toyota Truck from FO after some shenanigans by MT in Farmington, CT.

Saturday-Monday, May 25-27 - MSM Reports
Silver Alert and the Story hits the news about Missing Mom in CT, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

We do not know whether or not, EE had 'Notifications' activated on his cell phone.

Unless they were activated or EE watched/read the News, EE may not have known that Jennifer was missing until he returned to work on Tuesday, May 28.

Tuesday, May 28
EE returns to work for FO in NC and again drives a vehicle belonging to FO.

FO and MT have a 'Getting our False Alibi Together Meeting' and asks EE if he remembers Seeing anything in NC on Friday, May 24. FO also asked EE what routes EE took to and from NC that Friday.

EE tells FO/MT that he did not see anything.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, EE thought FO was asking as if FO was trying to help LE find Jennifer.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, FO was actually asking to make sure that EE did not see FO or EE's own Red Toyota Truck in NC that Friday, May 24.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF EE was 'Part of the Plan to Mislead LE', then Why would FO Ask EE if he saw anything that Friday, May 24? FO would not need to Ask EE. FO just would have told EE to mislead LE.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF FO had told EE to mislead LE, then EE would have reported that to LE.

Tuesday, May 28 or Wednesday, May 29
EE learns that FO had EE's Red Toyota Truck washed and detailed and EE confronts FO with no resolution as to Why.

Wednesday -- Friday, May 29 -- May 31
FO Badgers EE to Replace the Ford seats in EE's Red Toyota Truck with seats provided by FO from a Porsche and instructs EE to Immediately Dispose of the old Ford seats taken out of EE's Red Toyota Truck.

Friday, May 31
EE drives up to 4JC in the Jeep Cherokee owned by FO, with the Porsche seats in the rear cargo area of FO's Jeep Cherokee.

LE happens to be at 4JC at this time on this Friday and EE informally tells LE that the Porsche seats will replace the Ford seats currently in his own Red Toyota Truck.

EE did in fact, replace the seats in his own Red Toyota Truck with the Porsche seats provided by FO.

FO demands that EE reference the seats as 'Equipment'.

EE Disobeys/Defies FO and Keeps the old Ford seats that he took out of his Red Toyota Truck

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF EE had any clue that his own Red Toyota Truck and/or FO was involved in the commission of a crime and was indeed helping to protect FO by misleading LE, Why would EE willingly and openly tell LE in an informal conversation on this day, that he was exchanging the seats in his own Red Toyota Truck?

Saturday, June 1
FO and MT are Arrested in connection with the Disappearance of JF.

Arrest Warrant for FO/MT is released to MSM as to the evidence showing FO/MT on their 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

EE Immediately tenders his Resignation from FO/FORE.

Sunday, June 2
In an LE interview, EE tells LE that FO had access to his Red Toyota Truck the entire day of Friday, May 24, because EE always leaves the Keys with his Red Toyota Truck at 4JC when EE picks up a FO vehicle for work related activities. As shown in Point 14 of the Arrest Warrant in the attached document below.

This leads LE to Look for Evidence that EE's Red Truck may have been used on Friday, May 24 in connection to the disappearance of JF.

LE did in fact find evidence that this was the case as shown in Point 15 of the Arrest Warrant found in the attached document below.

Thursday, June 6
LE arrives to EE's Simsbury residence with a search warrant for EE's Red Toyota Truck after they found evidence that this truck was driven to/from and parked in NC on Friday, May 24.

EE immediately Reminds LE that the current seats in EE's Red Toyota Truck are not the same that were in the truck on May 24, and he immediately provides the previous seats to LE and signs documents allowing LE to take and inspect those seats for possible evidence.

Conclusion

On May 31, EE informally told LE that he was replacing the seats in his Red Toyota Truck.

On June 2, the day after EE has put 2 and 2 together, EE tells LE that FO had access to EE's Red Toyota Truck on Friday, May 24.

It is Not EE's responsibility that LE did not arrive with a search warrant until 6 days After EE informed LE on May 31 that he was exchanging the seats in the Red Toyota Truck and 4 days After June 2 when EE informed LE that FO had access to the Red Toyota Truck all day on May 24.

Now that it has been Established on the Preponderance of Evidence provided by LE, that EE did NOT in fact withhold any evidence for Any amount of time, much less for a Month, I would be interested in any Evidence that would direct us otherwise.
Very well done ! Wish we could attach to all those posts that were made by those who didn’t bother reading the entire warrant IMO - thank you !

I've wondered if, when he was at Jennifer's for the party, FD slipped in and took her extra garage door opener.

He knew her habits and would know where she kept it.

That could also explain why he leaked out a comment about not going into her house and leaving DNA.

Maybe LE somehow knows this and it explains the "lying in wait" comment.
Or she left her garage door open for the quick trip there and back from school drop off? jMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm