Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps looking at a calendar would help with the dates here.

I believe that counting from May 31 to June 6 is actually 6 Days Not 30 Days. Start counting from May 31 and count June 1, June 2, June 3, June 4, June 5, June 6 = 6 days.

Therefore Not a Month, Just 6 Days.

However, in Point 13 of the Arrest Warrant attached below, it states that EE told LE on May 31 when he drove up to 4JC, that the Porsche seats currently loaded in FO's Jeep Cherokee that EE was driving at the time, were to be put into his own Red Toyota Truck. Same Day, and Definitely Not a whole month later.

According to the FO/MT 2nd Arrest Warrant, we now have a Timeline for EE in regards to this case.

Information below is obtained from the FO/MT Arrest Warrants, unless noted as 'In My Educated Experience/Opinion' or as noted as MSM Reports.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf

Week of May 20-24, 2019
EE drives FO's Ford Raptor to Sturbridge in NC each day from Farmington and is captured on CCTV driving said vehicle in NC on Friday, May 24.

Friday, May 24 - Jennifer's Serious Physical Assault
Late afternoon, EE retrieves his Red Toyota Truck from FO after some shenanigans by MT in Farmington, CT.

Saturday-Monday, May 25-27 - MSM Reports
Silver Alert and the Story hits the news about Missing Mom in CT, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

We do not know whether or not, EE had 'Notifications' activated on his cell phone.

Unless they were activated or EE watched/read the News, EE may not have known that Jennifer was missing until he returned to work on Tuesday, May 28.

Tuesday, May 28
EE returns to work for FO in NC and again drives a vehicle belonging to FO.

FO and MT have a 'Getting our False Alibi Together Meeting' and asks EE if he remembers Seeing anything in NC on Friday, May 24. FO also asked EE what routes EE took to and from NC that Friday.

EE tells FO/MT that he did not see anything.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, EE thought FO was asking as if FO was trying to help LE find Jennifer.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, FO was actually asking to make sure that EE did not see FO or EE's own Red Toyota Truck in NC that Friday, May 24.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF EE was 'Part of the Plan to Mislead LE', then Why would FO Ask EE if he saw anything that Friday, May 24? FO would not need to Ask EE. FO just would have told EE to mislead LE.

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF FO had told EE to mislead LE, then EE would have reported that to LE.

Tuesday, May 28 or Wednesday, May 29
EE learns that FO had EE's Red Toyota Truck washed and detailed and EE confronts FO with no resolution as to Why.

Wednesday -- Friday, May 29 -- May 31
FO Badgers EE to Replace the Ford seats in EE's Red Toyota Truck with seats provided by FO from a Porsche and instructs EE to Immediately Dispose of the old Ford seats taken out of EE's Red Toyota Truck.

Friday, May 31
EE drives up to 4JC in the Jeep Cherokee owned by FO, with the Porsche seats in the rear cargo area of FO's Jeep Cherokee.

LE happens to be at 4JC at this time on this Friday and EE informally tells LE that the Porsche seats will replace the Ford seats currently in his own Red Toyota Truck.

EE did in fact, replace the seats in his own Red Toyota Truck with the Porsche seats provided by FO.

FO demands that EE reference the seats as 'Equipment'.

EE Disobeys/Defies FO and Keeps the old Ford seats that he took out of his Red Toyota Truck

In My Educated Experience/Opinion, IF EE had any clue that his own Red Toyota Truck and/or FO was involved in the commission of a crime and was indeed helping to protect FO by misleading LE, Why would EE willingly and openly tell LE in an informal conversation on this day, that he was exchanging the seats in his own Red Toyota Truck?

Saturday, June 1
FO and MT are Arrested in connection with the Disappearance of JF.

Arrest Warrant for FO/MT is released to MSM as to the evidence showing FO/MT on their 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

EE Immediately tenders his Resignation from FO/FORE.

Sunday, June 2
In an LE interview, EE tells LE that FO had access to his Red Toyota Truck the entire day of Friday, May 24, because EE always leaves the Keys with his Red Toyota Truck at 4JC when EE picks up a FO vehicle for work related activities. As shown in Point 14 of the Arrest Warrant in the attached document below.

This leads LE to Look for Evidence that EE's Red Truck may have been used on Friday, May 24 in connection to the disappearance of JF.

LE did in fact find evidence that this was the case as shown in Point 15 of the Arrest Warrant found in the attached document below.

Thursday, June 6
LE arrives to EE's Simsbury residence with a search warrant for EE's Red Toyota Truck after they found evidence that this truck was driven to/from and parked in NC on Friday, May 24.

EE immediately Reminds LE that the current seats in EE's Red Toyota Truck are not the same that were in the truck on May 24, and he immediately provides the previous seats to LE and signs documents allowing LE to take and inspect those seats for possible evidence.

Conclusion

On May 31, EE informally told LE that he was replacing the seats in his Red Toyota Truck.

On June 2, the day after EE has put 2 and 2 together, EE tells LE that FO had access to EE's Red Toyota Truck on Friday, May 24.

It is Not EE's responsibility that LE did not arrive with a search warrant until 6 days After EE informed LE on May 31 that he was exchanging the seats in the Red Toyota Truck and 4 days After June 2 when EE informed LE that FO had access to the Red Toyota Truck all day on May 24.

Now that it has been Established on the Preponderance of Evidence provided by LE, that EE did NOT in fact withhold any evidence for Any amount of time, much less for a Month, I would be interested in any Evidence that would direct us otherwise.
Excellent analysis! IMO, EE is going to make a very effective prosecution witness. He is the type of live witness that juries find compelling.

Yes, I had allowed the fact that I was 7 pages behind on this thread, to prevent me from doing my due diligence by reading All 7 pages before responding to a post.

You may not have realized that this person and I had communicated upon the particular point, over several posts.

This member directed me to the Arrest Warrant to make their point and of course in my response, it was prudent to also direct them to the Arrest Warrant for clarification.

There was no disrespect intended on my part, in anyway and when I found their post 7 pages later, that they had come to a better understanding, I did make note to them that I had oopsed and had not read that comment until after making my post.

At that point, it was too late to Edit my response. I also made the choice not to have WS MODs delete my response, since analyzing EE's Timeline is pertinent to this case.

There were several WS members in the past few days, who were under the same misconception about EE and I believe that all concerns have now been addressed with his timeline.

Anyone who still wishes to think otherwise about EE is free to do so, but now they have the facts to which they can base their decision.

Thank you for creating this dialogue and I will try to read Every post before making a response, regardless of how many pages I am behind.

IMO.

Sometimes we CANNOT take all the time needed to read each and every post since the last time we logged in. Many times I’ll skim over repetitive posts, trying to catch the main news. Maybe once a day we could have a report on what been happening. A few sentences. No opinions. An update, if you will.

Sometimes we CANNOT take all the time needed to read each and every post since the last time we logged in. Many times I’ll skim over repetitive posts, trying to catch the main news. Maybe once a day we could have a report on what been happening. A few sentences. No opinions. An update, if you will.

Just saw:
7 pages behind. 137 messages.
Yes. Daily update might be very helpful.

Thank you! Exactly right. He's not a suspect or person of interest. Yet another victim of FD and MT.

Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it

“My client has cooperated fully with authorities, is not in any way a suspect, and is just looking forward to moving on with his life post-Fotis Dulos,” his attorney, Lindy Urso, said Thursday. Law enforcement sources confirmed the man is not considered a suspect.

For cryin out loud, I'd be scared poopless. This guy has a sneaking suspicion his crazy azz millionaire boss could be responsible for the murder of his wife. He saved the seats and turned them over to police. Sheesh. For this same reason of being considered "questionable", we wonder what takes some people a while to come forward?

The latest AW cleared him in other ways, too -- his phone records placed him at work all day except when he was at his own home, as I recall.

The twist comes in way before they were arrested. I understood that both MT and FD went to see the lawyer. Bowman. Did FD meet the lawyer? If so, what was discussed? Other than I understand you’re a world class water skier.
Or did I confuse both of them going to see a different lawyer? Not Bowman. Maybe FD’s ex family lawyer? The next in line wanna be to be found guilty and having his best buddy as a cell mate.
How nice.
You were correct. On the day FD and MT went to the car wash, MT went to see Bowman. That was before the search warrants were executed and yet, she was retaining counsel. I wonder how the decision to seek counsel so quickly came about. There is no way Bowman would have wanted to talk to FD about what happened at all. He is a former prosecutor and aware that the two of them could not ethically be represented by one lawyer.

Yes, I had allowed the fact that I was 7 pages behind on this thread, to prevent me from doing my due diligence by reading All 7 pages before responding to a post.

You may not have realized that this person and I had communicated upon the particular point, over several posts.

This member directed me to the Arrest Warrant to make their point and of course in my response, it was prudent to also direct them to the Arrest Warrant for clarification.

There was no disrespect intended on my part, in anyway and when I found their post 7 pages later, that they had come to a better understanding, I did make note to them that I had oopsed and had not read that comment until after making my post.

At that point, it was too late to Edit my response. I also made the choice not to have WS MODs delete my response, since analyzing EE's Timeline is pertinent to this case.

There were several WS members in the past few days, who were under the same misconception about EE and I believe that all concerns have now been addressed with his timeline.

Anyone who still wishes to think otherwise about EE is free to do so, but now they have the facts to which they can base their decision.

Thank you for creating this dialogue and I will try to read Every post before making a response, regardless of how many pages I am behind.

IMO.
Whew! I feel better now. :)

You were correct. On the day FD and MT went to the car wash, MT went to see Bowman. That was before the search warrants were executed and yet, she was retaining counsel. I wonder how the decision to seek counsel so quickly came about. There is no way Bowman would have wanted to talk to FD about what happened at all. He is a former prosecutor and aware that the two of them could not ethically be represented by one lawyer.
I wonder how she got his name?

I need to correct something I posted yesterday [red face smiley here]. I said there was no blood in JD's Suburban - however, upon reading the AW once again, it did state there was "possible blood evidence on the interior and the exterior of the vehicle" though they didn't specify how much.

That could have happened while it was in the garage during an attack or by a body afterwards, or transferred by him, when driving and getting in/out.

It doesn't dispel my theory that he had help, but I needed to clarify that there was indeed possibly some blood found.

"I haven’t heard of any blood in the Suburban. FD wanted it to appear to be a kidnapping (hence the bra and t-shirt left in trash, to be found eventually - that’s why he left so many bags, to raise the likelihood someone would find them). Absolutely NO blood in the car would be acceptable, then, for this theory to work.This means her body was likely only in another car - the red truck, with a helper? Perhaps the red truck was quickly even AT her house or waiting nearby. Was her body dragged - any signs in garage? Was there blood on the driveway? If not, her body was put in something right IN the garage - like a contractor’s bag.

The garage entry:
JD was afraid, so she likely locked her house and garage; it’s not likely he had a key. He’d need to wait for the door to open (with a remote,) he’d sneak in behind the car, and then attack as she got out of the car?

Didn't her mother get a diversion contract with the feds? If so, she is not a convicted felon unless she has other offenses on her record.
From the Stamford Advocate....she received diversion:

"Arreaza and another woman were indicted on federal Medicaid fraud charges. Arreaza was accused of paying at least one person to become a Medicaid patient in her behavioral health practice, D & D Psych. The practice provided behavioral health counseling to children and adults in Miami-Dade County.

According to federal documents, Arreaza and the co-defendant paid the person more than $19,000 in 2012 and 2013 so the practice could receive Medicaid payments. Court filings indicate that federal agents believed the practice was offering rides to "counseling" sessions to potential clients with the drivers providing a kickback to anyone who agreed to receive Medicaid benefits.

Arreaza closed the practice after being indicted and turned the office into a space for her "legal team" working on her defense, court papers said. Federal authorities accused Arreaza of paying D & D employees to work on her defense so they couldn't be interviewed by federal agents. Arreaza's attorney then sought to suppress evidence later gathered at the space since it was then considered a "law office," dedicated to her defense, court papers said.

Arreaza, who lives in Miami Beach, Fla., and the co-defendant agreed to plead guilty in 2017 to offering health care kickbacks.

The case was dismissed last December after Arreaza and the co-defendant were approved for a pretrial diversion program."

Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis’ mother faced her own legal trouble

Regardless she had genius attorneys or was very, very slippery...MOO

I wish we knew more about the Hartford connection for FD. I wonder if there were cousins/aunts/uncles in the area and that is why the parents were brought to live in CT by FD? IDK. I do think it was easier to start his business in Hartford simply due to lower land costs and more available land.

FD went to school in Providence and NYC and we know maintained an apt in NY for quite a long time. I'm sure people do it, but I can't see commuting from Canton to NY to work posssibly very long hours at EY. I wonder if he had an apt during this time to lighten the commute time?

I wonder why none of the people that knew FD from his time at EY have spoken out?

I wonder why good friends (non family) haven't spoke on on FD behalf?

I wonder if State's Atty has gone back to figure out the shady loan transaction with FD friend GV and the even shadier loan officer SM? MT was the front person on this transaction and recently I heard that there was another component of this transaction possibly related to Greece?

I wonder where all the FORE and Farber money is that FD no doubt pocketed?

I wonder who the Greek Benefactor might be? Is it FD himself?

I wonder if LE have investigated the financial crimes of FD and pulled FORE apart with a fine tooth comb and whether the federal authorities are assisting this process.

I wonder and wonder....so many questions here!

MOO MOO
way, way back when I was digging I came across something where FD's father had a NYC
address. So I figured he and mom lived there
when they first came to US.

I agree, and have for most of the case, that MT was a big part of the planning and doing. In fact I feel she instigated the plan and planted the first thought of doing away with JD into FD!s head.

My theory is she was fed up with all the court appearances, etc and the thoughts of FD losing even more money to JD and or to GF, just put her over the edge.

IMO MT came up with a plan and, as the sociopath she is, felt totally remorseless. She was able to justify all the planning and everything else she did before & after.

According to MT, JD deserved what happened to her! JD was asking for it! If JD hadn’t caused so much trouble, she may still be alive.

I also don’t think it took much, if any, to convince FD she was right and that he should be the one to do the actual dirty work. They both eventually agreed that what happened to Jennifer needed to be done so they could stop being tortured & harassed by her. And how happy they’d be with JD gone, he’d have his 5 children, their trusts and FD wouldn’t owe anybody anything including the IRS.

And they both convinced themselves that they/he were committing the perfect murder, the perfect alibis and that they’d never be considered suspects!

And now they’re both scared shitless and thinking... where TF did we go wrong?? And also like typical sociopaths, they’re blaming everyone else for getting caught. And FD will deny deny deny to the very end!

MOO
Whatever MT's involvement, which we will learn more about as this case progresses, I have zero doubt that FD was driving this train. There is no way IMO that MT was the mastermind; FD is a malignant narcissist; those personality types are always at the top of the food chain. Reading the comments from the movers, neighbors and friends, it is clear FD was the dominant partner here.

Whatever MT's involvement, which we will learn more about as this case progresses, I have zero doubt that FD was driving this train. There is no way IMO that MT was the mastermind; FD is a malignant narcissist; those personality types are always at the top of the food chain. Reading the comments from the movers, neighbors and friends, it is clear FD was the dominant partner here.

It's not really clear until she speaks up, though, is it? She could be considered equally guilty -- as she was literally along for the ride and has lied throughout and admitted to helping to write the Alibi Scripts, according to the AW -- until and unless she starts giving real info to LE. She should be a little more nervous than she appears to be, IMO.

EDIT: Changed verb tense

Last edited:
No clue! Didn't she defraud Medicare? Is that a felony?
I read somewhere that she got a "pre trial diversion program". Here is the explanation :

The Felony Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI) program is a diversion program operated by the Florida Department of Corrections. The purpose of the PTI program is to afford first time felony offenders the opportunity to avoid the stigma of a criminal conviction by diverting their case from the trial court process.

I keep going back to the comment from EE/PG
that on the 24th when he had plans w/ FD to
pick up his truck at 4:30pm and Pg went to 4JC
and noone was home, and PG wondered if FD
was waterskiing......why would he guess waterskiing? Did FD say something that day or
earlier that he 'might' be going skiing as a diversion IF he decided to take the body to a
large lake or ski area? Was that a possible plan
to dispose of the body? I wish we had more
info from LE on WHY PG thought this.
just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors