Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the jogging theory, my husband (a map geek whose commute used to take him by Frogtown) yesterday noted that there's a creek that would take you pretty much directly from Lapham to Welles, and that that was the route FO most likely would have taken.
@Curious in CT. I believe your husband is referring to the Noroton River. They are more streams rather than creeks. The Noroton River runs behind JD house between Welles and Indian Waters, crossed Frogtown and meanders to the pond/falls at Jelliff Mill Rd and Old Stamford close to Talmadge Hill. It doesn't really take you to Waveny Park.

IMO FD had to cross over the Noroton river if he was to take the route from Lapham Rd to train tracks to Weed St to Indian Waters through the woods to the back of 69 Welles. Thus the contact with poison ivy and not showing up arriving on the neighbors security cam.

Can't recall who mentioned it, but were FD clothes, shoes and all part of what he and MT disposed of on Albany? Not just JDs remains?

Bingo! Give that man a cigar! I too wondered if the greek" benefactor " was actually FD?! I discounted it as crazy. However, you thought the same thing so I feel it has merit. Where did the money go? I always wanted to know that. IMO FD had to be skimming, money laundering. This grifter never did an honest days work!

It’s always been my thought that he is his own benefactor. I really think this is the money he appropriated and socked away. Wonder if there’ll be any left when he goes to prison-and who gets it if there is? His sister?

@Curious in CT. ..
Can't recall who mentioned it, but were FD clothes, shoes and all part of what he and MT disposed of on Albany? Not just JDs remains?

Good question! I asked about his clothes - I doubt he would have put them with the material that had her blood on it as it would tie too easily to him - but who knows? I had a feeling that he more likely buried them, burned them or disposed of them separately. It would help to know, and I hope LE knows.

EDIT: His clothes aren't mentioned in the AW, in case that helps any. They haven't directly tied him to the murder in a warrant because, it would seem, they are saving that for the big one. Moo.

Last edited:
I keep going back to the comment from EE/PG
that on the 24th when he had plans w/ FD to
pick up his truck at 4:30pm and Pg went to 4JC
and noone was home, and PG wondered if FD
was waterskiing......why would he guess waterskiing? Did FD say something that day or
earlier that he 'might' be going skiing as a diversion IF he decided to take the body to a
large lake or ski area? Was that a possible plan
to dispose of the body? I wish we had more
info from LE on WHY PG thought this.
just thinking out loud.
I too have wondered about this. I posted about it a couple days ago as I couldn't help but thinking why did PG think FD may have went water skiing that day? For example, was FD wearing his water skiing attire, etc?

Bingo! Give that man a cigar! I too wondered if the greek" benefactor " was actually FD?! I discounted it as crazy. However, you thought the same thing so I feel it has merit. Where did the money go? I always wanted to know that. IMO FD had to be skimming, money laundering. This grifter never did an honest days work!

It’s always been my thought that he is his own benefactor. I really think this is the money he appropriated and socked away. Wonder if there’ll be any left when he goes to prison-and who gets it if there is? His sister?

I remember a discussion in the comments section of an article dealing with an American/European custody battle.

People were very dismissive as to why the European ex-husband seemed to have such a low reported income; and suggestions that he was living off the wife abounded.

Someone from the European's home country came into the comments section of the article, and said "that's not true that he has no money. This man is not unknown to people in his home country as a successful businessman. Europeans know how to hide their money so the government doesn't get a hold of it." At which point I thought, "Yeah, genius, and the primary problem with this statement, we've got people in America who "know how to hide their money so the government doesn't get a hold of it" as well - or try to.

"Only when the Americans discover it, we then vilify and pillory those people in the court of public opinion for not shouldering their share of the tax burden. We don't praise them for being clever and wily, and knowing "how to keep their money out of the hands of government."

Anyway, I thought that was interesting, and all political implications aside; I wondered how true it was universally as a statement for executive-level members of the EU. Do they in fact hide and shelter their money overseas? If I recall correctly, the person giving their opinion in the unrelated article said that the millionaire executive was probably hiding his money under his mother and/or grandmother's name (this was in Germany).

Heck... let’s bulldoze his properties to see what we can find. MOO

I still think the Sturbridge property is significant due to the proximity to Welles - especially the early morning banging and the metal dumpster. I wonder if it was switched for another dumpster before LE was able to examine it.

No clue! Didn't she defraud Medicare? Is that a felony?
Yes she did engage in fraud, yes if convicted it is my understanding this is a federal felony. Instead what she did was agree to a diversion agreement with the Federal Govt., she lost her license to practice but didn't serve time as far as I can tell in the record.

During the period in FL and in other parts of the US, the Govt was working hard to crack down on widespread Medicare abuse and in particular fraud. What I have read is that the caseload was overwhelming for the Govt so in many cases rather than taking the case to trial, the Govt offered these diversion agreements as punishment.

Suggest reading a bit about the case and making your personal decision as to what you think about the facts of the case.

I read a good portion of the file and made a personal choice about the case and the prosecution of the case and have been clear about my personal thoughts on Medicare abuse and fraud and especially fraud against the US Govt perpetrated by non citizens, green card holders or resident aliens who enjoy the priviledge of residing in the US but abuse the very Govt that extends them residency. IMO this woman was lucky to live in Miami where the system is broken and to have a 'creative' attorney. Beyond these statements I simply have no words for what I think about this woman, her daughter MT or the choices either of them have made. MOO

Here is a link to one of the case file documents:

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/page/file/868891/download

MOO

Last edited:
Good question! I asked about his clothes - I doubt he would have put them with the material that had her blood on it as it would tie too easily to him - but who knows? I had a feeling that he more likely buried them, burned them or disposed of them separately. It would help to know, and I hope LE knows.

EDIT: His clothes aren't mentioned in the AW, in case that helps any. They haven't directly tied him to the murder in a warrant because, it would seem, they are saving that for the big one. Moo.
If FD did leave the car at Lapham and took roads/woods to Welles, one would think that LE would have trace evidence left by FD in the Suburban after he dropped it off unless he changed clothes after he killed JD before leaving.

FD used his former divorce atty from Stamford to go with him to the NCPD and this was the atty that was there for the entire FD phone being handed over the LE situation. Pattis at one point made a claim that he has an affadavit from this atty and was using it as part of his 'plan' to get the phone and its contents excluded. Here is the info: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/06905-ct-yakov-pyetranker-1895918.html

I believe that JD atty sought to have Pyetranker terminated as counsel in Family Court. Pytranker I believe was the atty that sought to get JD/GF to pay over $50,000 of legal fees. I am not certain when Pytranker exited his representation of FD in Family Court but he was the person FD called for assistance with NCPD.

MOO
I am confused about why FD and MT we’re going to see Bowman? This was I think in the AW that they were going to have lunch with him- or may e in an article. But this was before the arrest. So they knew Bowman before all this went down?

Typically, it would go to his children. Unless he puts it in trust for his sister or does some other legal maneuver.

I too think he "absorbed" some of Jennifer's father's money into his own off shore accounts (just a hunch). I also think LE is totally onto him.

Sorry there is no easy answer for this other than do the best you can and mark or remember where you left off. Posts have numbers so you can remember where you ended. The site has been having major issues over the past week or so and it seems a bit better now, but posts were going on out of order so any flow was lost. I hope we get a new thread soon as this one is getting long. MOO
I missed so much too planning a reunion . I just usually start backwards

I am confused about why FD and MT we’re going to see Bowman? This was I think in the AW that they were going to have lunch with him- or may e in an article. But this was before the arrest. So they knew Bowman before all this went down?
Yes, the second arrest warrant explains that FD drove them to Westport to meet with Atty Bowman. We do not know if Atty Bowman met with both FD and MT or just MT.

MOO

Please help us set up an update post.
It’s been almost an hour since I started reading. Even stopped posting to hurry up and get caught up. Skimmed much of posts.
7 pages changed to 9.
Anyone have any ideas how to help those of us who can’t keep up minute by minute?
This may not be helpful, but I usually just read backwards from latest posts and click on any quoted passages that interest me. I am not sure I see the need to read every single post; that would be a lot of time and I am not sure to what end--if I read the latest news and then read the most recent posts, I feel sufficiently caught up.

I too have wondered about this. I posted about it a couple days ago as I couldn't help but thinking why did PG think FD may have went water skiing that day? For example, was FD wearing his water skiing attire, etc?

You know, I just figured that PG thought he went water skiing that day, because that’s where he always was when he wasn’t “working”. But maybe you are right-maybe PG spotted FD’s water skiing attire. Would you wear impermeable clothing when you water ski? It was pretty chilly this year in the water, at the end of May, and maybe he had some kind of rubber-type outfit to water ski, that could have been handy to keep your wife’s blood off of you.

You know, I just figured that PG thought he went water skiing that day, because that’s where he always was when he wasn’t “working”. But maybe you are right-maybe PG spotted FD’s water skiing attire. Would you wear impermeable clothing when you water ski? It was pretty chilly this year in the water, at the end of May, and maybe he had some kind of rubber-type outfit to water ski, that could have been handy to keep your wife’s blood off of you.
In the 2nd AW EE stated that was the thought that crossed his mind when he went to 4JC and FD wasn't there. Paraphrasing. Not based on any attire FD was wearing. IIRC.

Typically, it would go to his children. Unless he puts it in trust for his sister or does some other legal maneuver.

I too think he "absorbed" some of Jennifer's father's money into his own off shore accounts (just a hunch). I also think LE is totally onto him.

Well, but I mean, we are assuming that the money we think he stole is in Greece, and I assume under the control of his sister, to disburse as needed. I don’t think any will revert to his children. Of course, I also doubt there will be anything left, by the time NP & Co. are done.

His parents lived on Deercliff Rd in Avon.Seems he branched out and moved one town over in Canton once he married.Less populated at the time,IMO.
Perhaps this will clear things up. Correct- Fairfield country in CT is called the Gold Coast because a lot of people live there and commune to work in NYC. that county in CT is quite different than the rest of the state. Fairfield county is quite wealthy and pretty much holds up CT with the higher incomes there. It does gravitate to NYC. There are a few other wealthy pockets in CT- litchfield and lower litchfield county as that borders NY: and the Farmington valley towns consisting of Farmington, Avon, Simsbury, Canton, and Granby. These towns are located in the north central portion of CT. They do have high incomes, good schools - private schools like miss porters and Ethel walker- but not the wealth of Fairfield county. Builders can do well in” the valley” but houses command a higher price in Fairfield county. The valley area is close to Hartford. The valley towns are close together and we all travel between them frequently. It is like a community. There is a good book/magazine that comes out annually called the valley book that gives a nice description of these towns. We usually don’t compare the Farmington valley area with Fairfield county as they are 2 distinct vibes.

His parents lived on Deercliff Rd in Avon.Seems he branched out and moved one town over in Canton once he married.Less populated at the time,IMO.
I don’t lnow how ZFD and the first wife got to canton. They actually lived near me there but it would be interesting to know how that came to be. The area in canton where they lived is close to Avon and I think FD started out with the house building in that neighborhood as those are newer streets and more middle class homes . It appears he moved on to “luxury building “ in the section of Farmington near mountain spring. That is an old beautiful area with a lot of old mansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrimedoll