Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The twist comes in way before they were arrested. I understood that both MT and FD went to see the lawyer. Bowman. Did FD meet the lawyer? If so, what was discussed? Other than I understand you’re a world class water skier.
Or did I confuse both of them going to see a different lawyer? Not Bowman. Maybe FD’s ex family lawyer? The next in line wanna be to be found guilty and having his best buddy as a cell mate.
How nice.
FD used his former divorce atty from Stamford to go with him to the NCPD and this was the atty that was there for the entire FD phone being handed over the LE situation. Pattis at one point made a claim that he has an affadavit from this atty and was using it as part of his 'plan' to get the phone and its contents excluded. Here is the info: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/06905-ct-yakov-pyetranker-1895918.html

I believe that JD atty sought to have Pyetranker terminated as counsel in Family Court. Pytranker I believe was the atty that sought to get JD/GF to pay over $50,000 of legal fees. I am not certain when Pytranker exited his representation of FD in Family Court but he was the person FD called for assistance with NCPD.

MOO

Please help us set up an update post.
It’s been almost an hour since I started reading. Even stopped posting to hurry up and get caught up. Skimmed much of posts.
7 pages changed to 9.
Anyone have any ideas how to help those of us who can’t keep up minute by minute?

Whatever MT's involvement, which we will learn more about as this case progresses, I have zero doubt that FD was driving this train. There is no way IMO that MT was the mastermind; FD is a malignant narcissist; those personality types are always at the top of the food chain. Reading the comments from the movers, neighbors and friends, it is clear FD was the dominant partner here.

Well, yes, but it would only take one jury member to see it otherwise, for FD to be acquitted. This case is so bizarre.

Now, here’s some thoughts. IMOO.
MT to be disregarding Bowman’s advice. We all think he’s telling her to tell LE everything. Right?
Who is she listening to?
Mom.
Good guess.
IMOO, she’s listening to what NP is saying, and doing that same routine. Ad-libbing as she speaks. Bc NP has WAY more experience in the spinning department to shift the focus off his client and into something else.
Last but not least?
FD, himself. Mom’s phone. Apps. Throw away phones.
Ask any 15 year old how to do it. Probably REALLY easy.

I keep going back to the comment from EE/PG
that on the 24th when he had plans w/ FD to
pick up his truck at 4:30pm and Pg went to 4JC
and noone was home, and PG wondered if FD
was waterskiing......why would he guess waterskiing? Did FD say something that day or
earlier that he 'might' be going skiing as a diversion IF he decided to take the body to a
large lake or ski area? Was that a possible plan
to dispose of the body? I wish we had more
info from LE on WHY PG thought this.
just thinking out loud.
My initial thought was to laugh at this statement as my assumption was that the last place FD would be would be the FORE office on a sunny day and that is what EE meant with his comment!

EE at that time presumably didn't know that JD was missing so I'm not seeing that he thought anything about the situation other than FD wouldn't be slaving away over the computers at 4Jx working on his books and records or be busy answering the phones that might have been ringing off the hook!

I think a 'rough' day for FD was doing a double work out in his home gym! Sturbridge project was done and rest of the houses were sitting empty. He hadn't started a new project in nearly 2 years so FORE was for all purposes non operational IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
It’s been almost an hour since I started reading. Even stopped posting to hurry up and get caught up. Skimmed much of posts.
7 pages changed to 9.
Anyone have any ideas how to help those of us who can’t keep up minute by minute?
Sorry there is no easy answer for this other than do the best you can and mark or remember where you left off. Posts have numbers so you can remember where you ended. The site has been having major issues over the past week or so and it seems a bit better now, but posts were going on out of order so any flow was lost. I hope we get a new thread soon as this one is getting long. MOO

Weren't most of those properties visited by cadaver dogs in the first few days of her disappearance or do we know? Seems like they should have been.
Not sure about dogs at all the properties but we saw dogs at 4Jx and 80 MS. IDK about the rest of the properties but I hope they pulled 585 DC apart and ditto for Sturbridge. MOO

My initial thought was to laugh at this statement as my assumption was that the last place FD would be would be the FORE office on a sunny day and that is what EE meant with his comment!

EE at that time presumably didn't know that JD was missing so I'm not seeing that he thought anything about the situation other than FD wouldn't be slaving away over the computers at 4Jx working on his books and records or be busy answering the phones that might have been ringing off the hook!

I think a 'rough' day for FD was doing a double work out in his home gym!
Sturbridge project was done and rest of the houses were sitting empty. He hadn't started a new project in nearly 2 years so FORE was for all purposes non operational IMO.

MOO
BBM.
Then showering alone! MOO.

From the Stamford Advocate....she received diversion:

"Arreaza and another woman were indicted on federal Medicaid fraud charges. Arreaza was accused of paying at least one person to become a Medicaid patient in her behavioral health practice, D & D Psych. The practice provided behavioral health counseling to children and adults in Miami-Dade County.

According to federal documents, Arreaza and the co-defendant paid the person more than $19,000 in 2012 and 2013 so the practice could receive Medicaid payments. Court filings indicate that federal agents believed the practice was offering rides to "counseling" sessions to potential clients with the drivers providing a kickback to anyone who agreed to receive Medicaid benefits.

Arreaza closed the practice after being indicted and turned the office into a space for her "legal team" working on her defense, court papers said. Federal authorities accused Arreaza of paying D & D employees to work on her defense so they couldn't be interviewed by federal agents. Arreaza's attorney then sought to suppress evidence later gathered at the space since it was then considered a "law office," dedicated to her defense, court papers said.

Arreaza, who lives in Miami Beach, Fla., and the co-defendant agreed to plead guilty in 2017 to offering health care kickbacks.

The case was dismissed last December after Arreaza and the co-defendant were approved for a pretrial diversion program."

Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis’ mother faced her own legal trouble

Regardless she had genius attorneys or was very, very slippery...MOO
Looks and sounds like any number of 'felonious' activities to me that were ultimately resolved via pretrial diversion by using legal 'voodoo'. The file on this case is sizable and there was quite a bit going on with the fraud is my recollection. As part of the settlement Mamma Arreaza had to surender her license to practice.

Perhaps we should put Mamma Arreaza in charge of resurrecting FORE Group as it sounds like she also has some interesting marketing ideas! Offering 'rides' to counseling and moving the atty's into her offices! Pretty genius! IMO, don't mess with Mamma A as she sounds like a total gangster! MOO

Weren't most of those properties visited by cadaver dogs in the first few days of her disappearance or do we know? Seems like they should have been.

I wish we knew. I'm finding that's very difficult to get LE to give much more information than that "dogs were used." Cadaver dogs are rare and expensive. One would definitely think that cadaver dogs would be used.

No clue! Didn't she defraud Medicare? Is that a felony?
It is a felony offense, but diversion contracts are a way to dispose of a criminal cases in federal court without a felony conviction. These contracts are not common in many districts, but Miami is one of the busiest districts in the nation and, of course, Florida is the epicenter of health care fraud. Because of the sheer volume of prosecutions, defendants are offered dispositions that might not be available elsewhere. MT's mom got the benefit of location.

DBM

Duplicate

Last edited:
I read somewhere that she got a "pre trial diversion program". Here is the explanation :

The Felony Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI) program is a diversion program operated by the Florida Department of Corrections. The purpose of the PTI program is to afford first time felony offenders the opportunity to avoid the stigma of a criminal conviction by diverting their case from the trial court process.
That is a state court diversion program. The feds have their own diversion program, too, but is is not used as frequently to dispose of cases. I believe mom was indicted in federal court.

Update: Confirmed it was a federal diversion contract. She has no felony conviction because she successfully completed the program.

Last edited:
7 pages changed to 9.

Want to assign me 5 pages to summarize? I can take pgs 74-79, for instance. I'm new at this so I won't be offended if you skip me, but I'd like to help if I can. I'll be around for at least another half hour.

Last edited:
Looks and sounds like any number of 'felonious' activities to me that were ultimately resolved via pretrial diversion by using legal 'voodoo'. The file on this case is sizable and there was quite a bit going on with the fraud is my recollection. As part of the settlement Mamma Arreaza had to surender her license to practice.

Perhaps we should put Mamma Arreaza in charge of resurrecting FORE Group as it sounds like she also has some interesting marketing ideas! Offering 'rides' to counseling and moving the atty's into her offices! Pretty genius! IMO, don't mess with Mamma A as she sounds like a total gangster! MOO
In Florida, mom's rip was small potatoes. Folks would be shocked; we are talking tens of millions. In one case alone involving a nationwide rip, the kickbacks amounted to 600 MILLION dollars over the course of ten years. It is a way of life, unfortunately.

yeah, i can actually see this guy FD turning on MT at some point trying to convince people that she did it and all he did was help with cleanup because MT said she would blame him if he did not. these two are like a high society east coast version of the nurse and cowboy in Colorado. except FD blabs more.
...using the term "high society" lightly, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
looneymom