Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if FD set up the disposal site ahead of time in NC on the days leading up to her disappearance. if you go to Google Maps on your computer right now and look at the satellite image of Waveny Park, zoom in on the clearing on the right where I guess the pond is?(I do not know the park) Anyway, there is a clearly a red vehicle on the edge of the woods. I am not sure when the image posted today was taken from the Google satellite but it is a strange coincidence.
maybe that's why early on they were looking for video starting May 19 IIRC? and of course he was there 5/22. I bet they have his phone pings for that whole time period and more. If he was spending time there (or anywhere) they know about it. Which is why I think she won't be found because there isn't anything substantial to find (Hate typing that) JMO

Good thoughts this morning from everyone.

I just look at the timeline on 5/24 and see the Tacoma arrives at 80 Mountain Spring Road at 12:22 pm. FD and MT (who by her own admission to LE is at 4Jax from at least noon on; now possibly she was in NC and with FD but so far nothing LE has released has confirmed this or denied this) have from 12:22pm until EE arrives at 4:30 pm to retrieve his Tacoma/return FDs Raptor.

FD has plenty of time to dismember JD. Has equipment to do so. Any comings and goings from 4Jax and 80 Mountain Spring will be supported by evidence in the form of video/camera or cellular data. That includes anyone else who may have arrived.

No one that we have heard of was working at 80 Mountain Spring that day. The whole time is uninterrupted. He’d have time to fill in a while he’d dig somewhere on the property or to fill her body in a barrel and weigh it down somehow. There is the river close by and many creeks behind the property. He is in walking distance to at least three Fore Group properties. There are thick thick woods and despite LE searches it is possible even with dogs searching as well for her body to be nearby and just not discovered.

Now if FD did dismember her remains he could have either buried them in some container or such or placed remains in the multiple bags.

Dumping her body parts along Albany Avenue seems just so risky. Regardless of what “part of town” it was. It’s been mentioned by posters but since I am from Texas I can only rely on y’all local peeps.

But again so is murder so anything is on the table here.

We know what would happen to those remains if bagged and dumped in the trashbin odyssey of stupidity on Albany Avenue.

The only point FD wasn’t counting on: C4 cameras capturing it all and bc of the Holiday weekend the trashcan pickup was delayed. As such LE were able, according to AW1, view that surveillance footage of the TBOofS after learning of the cellular data/pings of FD and MT, and race to Albany Avenue and retrieve at least one bag and have contents tested immediately on June 1 for JD blood.

After positive match was made MT and FD were arrested at their hotel. And the solid month or so of LE searching MIRA begins. We still know nothing of what they found or didn’t find at MIRA bc LE has rarely commented on or confirmed many of their searches or findings from said searches.

I still think because of the thick mass of trees on the acreage of 80 Mountain Spring there remains a shot she could still be located there. It poses the least amount of risk for FD (as far as witnesses seeing and cameras recording his movements). A body can literally be on 1-2 acres that have been searched with dogs trained to find a body and still be missed. Hence, why we hear about those type of cases all the time and why theories are always thrown out there that the remains were somewhere else and then brought to where they were later found even if the remains never really moved (except from animals and elements) from where they were left.

There are other dumpsters around Farmington and Avon and such as well. Other cars that were registered to the Fore Group and could have been used to transport her body or body parts (so sorry sweet Jennifer) to another dumpster near by or another location nearby. Just thoughts and more thoughts.

We know this. LE has the literal “411” on all the video footage. Outside of 4Jax even though there is a back entry (which I am not sure is covered by cameras) and outside of 80 Mountain Spring Road that we know of.

Based on LE comments vague as they were on Dateline I am just not getting the sense that any part of Jennifer’s remains have been recovered by LE. Whether at MIRA or not. I still just want them to head to 80 Mountain Spring Road and poke around some more. With a fleet of citizens locked arm to arm walking the entire property. Jmo as always.

All of the above is Little Bitty’s opinion lol.

Also @MemPat get on trademarking that Super Grifter t-shirt. I always like to dress super trashy and super sexy at Halloween with a little scary and I need this T-shirt! Get on it missy! Lol!

@LittleBitty - I don't usually spook or get feelings from properties but 80 MS gave off the most ominous vibe. Such sorrow came over me and I just wanted to run. Did you see the pictures I had posted of it on the media thread? When you turn around the corner headed toward the garage, you can hide completely unseen back there, not to mention pulling into the garage and closing the door. After looking at all the FORE properties in the area, 80 MS is the only one that makes sense. 4JC is on this little cul-de-sac thing with a very small entryway, close neighbors, and not hidden by the foilage as it looks like he tears out all existing trees on properties before he builds. 585 DC, although the house itself is hidden and secluded and the drive over-grown and unrecognizable, it is very close to the neighbors, so much so I did not feel comfortable driving up the drive to see what was back there like I did at 80 MS.

Last edited:
Who is Toutziaridis? One of his Greek, wealthy water skiing buddies? Did he "borrow" his own money? FD sure has shady financial maneuvers. However, his well-planned pyramid scheme will soon collapse. MOO!
yes and yes
Dulos has attracted some investors for the 80 Mountain Spring development. They included a $600,000 line of credit from Henry Masiello of Coventry, R.I., and a $500,000 mortgage from Ioannis Toutziaridis of Athens, Greece, land records show.
Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Between 10:25 when the Suburban was seen leaving WL and 11:12 when the truck was seen passing the rest area has got to be important. With no stopping, it would be about 15 minutes travel time from WL to Park to Rest Area. That is 32 minutes unaccounted for. That seems a lot of time. IDK. EE lawyer says evidence in NC. MOO. Again, no accounting for the stuff dumped on Albany but no accounting for FD thought process either.

I have a cousin who was dealing with a high-stakes financial divorce with a cheating husband and 4 children. She started to lose startling amounts of weight. Her response to me was" My weight is the only thing I can control. I can't control court proceedings or custody battles, but I can control my weight ' Just some psychological insight into how some people respond. These situations are all-consuming whether you are rich or poor.
I went through same stress with cheating husband, 3 children..I lost weight because I didn’t have time to eat..after taking care of kids and work part time, you have to do all this documenting/research to prepare for divorce..then when I had to deal with lying spouse and the crazy stuff he said, it felt like an acid bath poured on me..my stomach was totally messed up..

Who is Toutziaridis? One of his Greek, wealthy water skiing buddies? Did he "borrow" his own money? FD sure has shady financial maneuvers. However, his well-planned pyramid scheme will soon collapse. MOO!

Isn’t he one of the individuals who gave FD a private loan on one of the houses? For some reason I am thinking Sturbridge

@LittleBitty - I don't usually spook or get feelings from properties but 80 MS gave off the most ominous vibe. Such sorrow came over me and I just wanted to run. Did you see the pictures I had posted of it on the media thread? When you turn around the corner headed toward the garage, you can hide completely unseen back there, not to mention pulling into the garage and closing the door. After looking at all the FORE properties in the area, 80 MS is the only one that makes sense. 4JC is on this little cul-de-sac thing with a very small entryway, close neighbors, and not hidden by the foilage so much as most of it looks like it was planted when the house was built. 585 DC, although the house itself is hidden and secluded and the drive over-grown and unrecognizable, it is very close to the neighbors, so much so I did not feel comfortable driving up the drive to see what was back there like I did at 80 MS.
80 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington, CT 06032 - realtor.com®

82c4ba5175b418b72b586859da5b28a5l-w0xd-r3_w60_h60_q80.jpg

• 80 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington, CT 06032
  • $2,499,999
looks pretty secluded - I couldn't help but notice the blue pillows in the living room photo....

82c4ba5175b418b72b586859da5b28a5l-w0xd-r3_w60_h60_q80.jpg

82c4ba5175b418b72b586859da5b28a5l-w0xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

82c4ba5175b418b72b586859da5b28a5l-w1xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

For Sale - Active
23 / 27

$2,499,999
Estimate Payment

trustee v. Dulos
103.00 09/10/2019 P FORECLOSURE MEDIATION PLAINTIFF’S COMPLIANCE WITH SERVICE (NO DOCUMENT)
newred.gif
No
104.00 09/10/2019 C FORECLOSURE MEDIATION – ELIGIBLE CASE (NO DOCUMENT)
newred.gif
No
105.00 09/11/2019 C FORECLOSURE MEDIATION-COMPLIANCE WITH P.A.09-209 (NO DOCUMENT) SEE FORM# JD-CV-109
newred.gif

Thank you LittleBitty for your summaries/consolidation of the timeline!

Snipped by me.

My issue with 61 Sturbridge Hill Road is that it doesn't make sense to drive back towards the New Canaan Rest Area from there if you look on Google Earth and check the potential and most logical road paths. If the body was transferred from the Suburban to the Tacoma and then driven to 61 Sturbridge Hill Road, why back track afterwards? At 11:12 am the Tacoma is snapped heading eastwards and it's less than a mile from the Lapham Road/Waveny park area. It would make much more sense (if leaving Sturbridge) to take Carter St or New Norwalk Road to get back on to Merritt Parkway to head to Farmington, don't you think?

Excellent work Little Bitty. I thought I would see if I could add some detail to the options you listed:
Here's some further info to round out the excellent work down by LittleBitty and addressing ZoriahNZ's point.

I just did a drive by checking mileage/time involved with a number of these options: There are some options to the routes I chose out but all would be roughly within the same parameters ( plus or minus 1/2 mile and probably 1:00 min). This was done around 11 am today so roughly comparable traffic to 5/4 @ 10:25 am. I kept at or below the speed limits as I assume would be the case for FD on 5/24 to avoid getting pulled over.
1) 69 Welles to 61 Sturbridge - 3.4 m / 10:00 min drive time
2) Sturbridge to Waveny Park/Lapham Rd parking spot 3.9 m/ 10:15 m/sec drive time - I chose a route that avoided driving directly by the NCPD which I thought FD would most likely want to avoid !
3) Waveny/Lapham Rd parking spot to NC #37 rest stop on Merritt Parkway(15 No) 1.8m/3:45 m/sec - entering Merritt/15N from exit 36 on Stamford/NC border. Closest point of entry to Merritt from Waveny/Lapham Rd Parking
4) 69 Welles to Waveny/Lapham Rd parking spot - 2.6 m/8:00 min

Option one:
  • So if FD drove JF's Suburban from 69 Welles to 61 Sturbridge and then down to Waveny/Lapham Rd/parking spot, he would have eaten up about 20 min of time. Add to that whatever time he would have spent doing whatever he did at 61 Sturbridge. If the body was stashed in proximity to 61 Sturbridge there he would not have to spend much time at Waveny. But then why would there be blood traces on the Toyota as described in the AW??
  • After switching vehicles at Waveny ( parking Suburban and driving off in Toyota ) He then jumped on the Merritt ( I did so at exit 36N which is just off Talmadge Hill Metro station parking lot and closest entrance in proximity to the Waveny/Lapham Rd parking area before getting spotted by camera at # 37 rest stop ( another 3:45 min roughly) total time 24 min - important:Entering Merritt at Exit 36 N also gets around the question raised by Zoriah NZ regarding backtracking from the Exit # 38 Entrance in Norwalk which is closer to 61 Sturbridge
Option two:
  • FD drives JF's Suburban from 69 Welles to Waveny/ Lapham Rd parking spot ( 8:00 min), transfers the body to the Toyota. Tries to clean up both vehicles ( time tbd) before jumping on the Merritt at 36N and getting spotted by camera at #37 rest stop heading N on Merritt ( 3:45 m/sec) after leaving Waveny/Lapham parking spot- I will say that at least today, there was minimal traffic/parking along Lapham Rd in Waveny at this time of day. However there were hikers/dog walkers/joggers using the paths on the Waveny Park side of Lapham Rd. He might of been lucky and pulled the Suburban up directly behind the Toyota to make the transfer and them move the Suburban up 100' pointing in the opposite direction once he was done.
Again all these times and mileage can vary slightly, but its a pretty good estimate.

Excellent work Little Bitty. I thought I would see if I could add some detail to the options you listed:
Here's some further info to round out the excellent work down by LittleBitty and addressing ZoriahNZ's point.

I just did a drive by checking mileage/time involved with a number of these options: There are some options to the routes I chose out but all would be roughly within the same parameters ( plus or minus 1/2 mile and probably 1:00 min). This was done around 11 am today so roughly comparable traffic to 5/4 @ 10:25 am. I kept at or below the speed limits as I assume would be the case for FD on 5/24 to avoid getting pulled over.
1) 69 Welles to 61 Sturbridge - 3.4 m / 10:00 min drive time
2) Sturbridge to Waveny Park/Lapham Rd parking spot 3.9 m/ 10:15 m/sec drive time - I chose a route that avoided driving directly by the NCPD which I thought FD would most likely want to avoid !
3) Waveny/Lapham Rd parking spot to NC #37 rest stop on Merritt Parkway(15 No) 1.8m/3:45 m/sec - entering Merritt/15N from exit 36 on Stamford/NC border. Closest point of entry to Merritt from Waveny/Lapham Rd Parking
4) 69 Welles to Waveny/Lapham Rd parking spot - 2.6 m/8:00 min

Option one:
  • So if FD drove JF's Suburban from 69 Welles to 61 Sturbridge and then down to Waveny/Lapham Rd/parking spot, he would have eaten up about 20 min of time. Add to that whatever time he would have spent doing whatever he did at 61 Sturbridge. If the body was stashed in proximity to 61 Sturbridge there he would not have to spend much time at Waveny. But then why would there be blood traces on the Toyota as described in the AW??
  • After switching vehicles at Waveny ( parking Suburban and driving off in Toyota ) He then jumped on the Merritt ( I did so at exit 36N which is just off Talmadge Hill Metro station parking lot and closest entrance in proximity to the Waveny/Lapham Rd parking area before getting spotted by camera at # 37 rest stop ( another 3:45 min roughly) total time 24 min - important:Entering Merritt at Exit 36 N also gets around the question raised by Zoriah NZ regarding backtracking from the Exit # 38 Entrance in Norwalk which is closer to 61 Sturbridge
Option two:
  • FD drives JF's Suburban from 69 Welles to Waveny/ Lapham Rd parking spot ( 8:00 min), transfers the body to the Toyota. Tries to clean up both vehicles ( time tbd) before jumping on the Merritt at 36N and getting spotted by camera at #37 rest stop heading N on Merritt ( 3:45 m/sec) after leaving Waveny/Lapham parking spot- I will say that at least today, there was minimal traffic/parking along Lapham Rd in Waveny at this time of day. However there were hikers/dog walkers/joggers using the paths on the Waveny Park side of Lapham Rd. He might of been lucky and pulled the Suburban up directly behind the Toyota to make the transfer and them move the Suburban up 100' pointing in the opposite direction once he was done.
Again all these times and mileage can vary slightly, but its a pretty good estimate.
wow this is excellent work. Thank you @Websleuth 007 - I will incorporate this information into the timeline.

As has been said in many instances before,a narcissistic person thinks he is God and no one can compare or compete with his/her knowledge!

IMO, MT was under FD’s spell of charm, charisma, living style, and money so badly, she was unable to make her own decisions. She was in a trance like state.

When everything came down regarding Jennifer’s disappearance, this trance like state of doing and following whatever FD suggested, dramatically landed her in a “what have I done and where is my prince” state.

FD had led and guided her for what two years? And now, all of a sudden, he was separated from her? She is wondering how or why she is accused in the two arrests?
However, the main problem with MT is the withdrawal from the trance she has been in over her love connection with FD. Getting out of a relationship with a psychopath narcissistic is horrible by itself. You don’t know who you are! But facing charges relating to a missing person must add enormous tolls already to a low bewildered MT. I am not on her side. Just trying to point out what she may be going through. Yes, I imagine she is medicated. She is going thru an extremely difficult time.she probably doesn’t know which end is up.

Hopefully the time will come when she can come to her senses to realize what is best for her, notkeep holding onto what she should do for FD! That relationship and those dreams for the future are forever gone. FD has nonething to give her to help her live or to continue in her life. MT it’s time to look ahead for you and your daughter. Praying you can escape jail time.
MT in a relationship induced trance?

Curious about this theory.

What it sounds like is that you are describing a deeply co-dependent relationship which can be quite tricky to maintain and also to escape. If you factor in the narcopath aspect that many here have described for FD then you have a MT in an almost zombie like state that we have now seen at each of her court appearances? Perhaps this can explain the over 2 months of lying to LE and her half hearted attempts even after 8/13/19? She has seemed out of it and perhaps this is why? Given the assessment of her moral and ethical issues I'm doubtful but maybe its worth more discussion.

Psych Today article: 6 Signs of a Codependent Relationship

Interesting ideas all around I think.

I've written way too much on here about MT as I've tried and struggled to get a handle on a participant in this crime that we don't know much about and sadly we don't even know much about her timeline.

My conclusion has been that MT was indistinguishable from FD and the two were deeply codependent and so were 'two peas in a pod'. I also put the tag of 'amoral monster' on MT based on what we have learned about her as a person and her lack of cooperation and her willingness to enter into a conspiracy to coverup the crime of murder which I thought was diabolical and heinous.

Maybe MT deserves another look or further consideration as I believe @Chessman seemed to be alluding to the other night.

IDK. Worth hearing if someone can make a strong argument in support of MT at this point.

I'd be curious to hear it!

MOO

88 lbs. Remember the teacher who said she
was "dangerously thin'.
I can believe this. Poor girl looked 20 yrs. older
in her last few photos.
She was horribly stressed and showing the effects of a divorce and custody case that had dragged on for 2 yrs. And who knows how long
FD had been doing his number on her at home.
We will never know how much she suffered.
And it surely made it easy for FD to attack her and handle her dead body.

Option two:
So this is the route I was going with. What route did you take from WL? The warrant says Suburban heading west which would be Frogtown if I interpret correctly. Still, all the same time wise pretty much. So without any stop at Waveny, 12 minutes from WL to Waveny to the rest area. The time gap between WL and the rest area is 47 minutes. 35 minutes messing around on Lapham seems a long time to me. From watching the Gray Hughes video, I also thought the Suburban would have pulled up behind the truck rather than along side of it. It didn't seem there is enough space to have parked parallel. IMO.

@LittleBitty - I don't usually spook or get feelings from properties but 80 MS gave off the most ominous vibe. Such sorrow came over me and I just wanted to run. Did you see the pictures I had posted of it on the media thread? When you turn around the corner headed toward the garage, you can hide completely unseen back there, not to mention pulling into the garage and closing the door. After looking at all the FORE properties in the area, 80 MS is the only one that makes sense. 4JC is on this little cul-de-sac thing with a very small entryway, close neighbors, and not hidden by the foilage as it looks like he tears out all existing trees on properties before he builds. 585 DC, although the house itself is hidden and secluded and the drive over-grown and unrecognizable, it is very close to the neighbors, so much so I did not feel comfortable driving up the drive to see what was back there like I did at 80 MS.
Wow that’s incredible and thank you for posting this. I truly believe that those bunches or feelings we get from things are very important and should not be overlooked.

It has that feel you can tell! That’s so awesome you taking those pictures and sharing what you know with us! I’m in Texas so I have to rely on y’all locals to be the eyes and wisdom and ears on those areas.

It seems like that was at least a place where her body had been. And maybe still is. I just wish we could search but know we cannot. If I had the financial means I would buy it and tear it down to the studs looking for clues. Literally. I can’t stand FDs taste in home building anyway. So id take it apart. Good insight and so glad you are posting and sharing!

What if FD set up the disposal site ahead of time in NC on the days leading up to her disappearance. if you go to Google Maps on your computer right now and look at the satellite image of Waveny Park, zoom in on the clearing on the right where I guess the pond is?(I do not know the park) Anyway, there is a clearly a red vehicle on the edge of the woods. I am not sure when the image posted today was taken from the Google satellite but it is a strange coincidence.

Unreal coincidence. Does anyone have Google EARTH which would show the image capture date?

Just one more thought...FD never thought JD was really ill no matter what medical bill he saw because if he had, he might have waited to see what happened because if she had died and he hadn’t been the direct cause of it, he might have gotten the kids and her money. A horrible thought but it’s a horrible situation. MOO.
IMO this latest fishing expedition we are seeing from No Case Norm isn't about the health of JD.

Nope.

IMO, I think No Case Norm simply wants to locate every doctor that JD has ever seen and he will haul them out as a medical parade into the circus that he wants to turn the Criminal Court into in this sad case. Hope the Judge doesn't buy it but we will see I guess.

The other reason I believe this medical information would be dangerous in the hands of Pattisville is that it opens up pandora's box on victim shaming/blaming via medical choices or decisions JD might have made. JD sadly isn't here to be interviewed for discussion of any of this and so dragging her medical history into the light of day on a very basic level seems hugely unfair but also most likely irrelevant and quite misleading. Sometimes people talk things through with their doctors but sometimes they don't, so its possible the Doctors even if interviewed wouldn't know the whole story of what was going on IMO.

No Case Norm seems to simply be looking for data points to slot into the "Gone Girl Theory".

This theory failed the first time it was floated but it seems No Case Norm is more stubborn than any of us ever imagined and so he is having a 2 yr olds temper tantrum as he is like a toddler sitting on the floor with his play box and trying to get the square block to fit inside the circle slot! This simply cannot be done but No Case Norm will simply keep hammering away at the play box of shapes until he figures out some way to make it work.

IMO I'm going to let No Case Norm leak these stories all day long to Dave Altimari at the HC and wish them the best while we work on the timeline and researching important topics here.

I do find it quite sad though that even with an investigator that is supposedly experienced that Pattisville cannot come up with a better angle than "Gone Girl". Its actually disappointing in a way as I expected a very vigorous defense for FD based on substantive facts. I just find it odd that Pattisville saw the same 43 page FD AW that we all did and the best they can come up with is the Dateline Debacle and "Gone Girl"? I'm very simple minded but if it were me looking at potential murder charges I think I would ask my atty to perhaps dig a little deeper in the creativity corner of his ponytailed head and simply do better than "Gone Girl"!

MOO

Last edited:
Ludicrous. According to this, they were "engaged in highly contentious matrimonial litigation". This is quite a contrast to FD's statement in his recent interview. He said the divorce was going to be amicable. Which is it? Also, how does the 6th Amendment support his right to view JD's medical records. I am not versed in law - but this seems like a stretch and, to me, a disconnect. MOO!
Nothing out of whack about a highly contentious amicable divorce, right? Happens everyday.

I don't think Sturbridge is in the mix. EE was there working. I don't think FD wanted anybody to know he was in NC that day. I don't think Sturbridge is a possibility at all. Maybe the transfer station though? Then again, maybe not. Does anybody know if you have to have things wrapped up in bags or do people just throw things down a chute. How does that work? Haven't been to a dump (that's what they were called a long time ago, LOL) in 40 years. Don't know how they work now. I wonder if FD even thought ahead to bring garbage bags. Maybe mops, sponges etc tossed into Suburban as is. Just thoughts.
The NC transfer station is highly organized and easy to use. You pull up in your vehicle and you place your items in the appropriate skip (you are at street level and the skips are below you so you just drop your items in). There is a skip for garbage, recycle items and metal. Garbage can be in bags but recycled items have to be loose with no plastic bags and ditto for metal items. Construction debris has to go to a separate section of the transfer station and the vehicle has to be weighed going in/out and placed in a different area.

IMO it would be no issue to simply back up the truck and toss a few bags into the garbage skip and simply drive off.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member