Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckle up as this should start getting good IMO! Love a good financial crime and IMO this has all the hallmarks of one! But we shall see what the Civil Court says and what the evidence shows as it appears GF Atty is now looking at it! Good for them!

FD seems to be using his buddies Toutziaridis and Masiello to place 'mortgages' on his various FORE properties. I am most familiar with the situation at Sturbridge so will explain this using that property.

FD buys Sturbridge for $1.5 million
FB demolishes old house and puts up new house spends maybe $600,000 - mid range quality at best IMO but this is a very rough guess
Danbury Savings Bank Mortgage - first mortgage IDK dollar amount
Toutziaridis and Masiello Mortgages - $500,000 and IDK Masiello amount but assume $500,000
Trade Claims - $100,000 (estimate)
Gloria Farber Attachment for $500,000

So, house sells for $2.9 million (at best) - list now is $3.9 million but IMO still not in line with market stats

So. FD cost is $2.1 million - 3 mortgages (guess) $2.0 million - Trade Claims $100,000 = $0 available to pay GF attachment

I'm just putting these somewhat random (but I believe directionally correct!) numbers out there to explain what it looks like FD did to thwart the efforts of GF to collect anything from a Sturbridge sale. Its a bit like the old fashioned salami game. When I get access to the actual numbers from the Town of NC I will slot them into to these estimates and we will see if anything is left over for GF. My guess is this was designed to give GF $0 which is why I am ok using these rough numbers for this example!

FD just stacked some mortgages from his friends (we don't know if these are really secured mortgages in a traditional sense which is why GF atty is looking for the Markowitz files to prove what these loans really area and whether money passed hands and whether there is a true mortgage/secured interest in the property but Markowitz seems to be hiding the files and hiding under his desk so far as I can tell in Civil Court). I hope that Atty Markowitz has the full files to prove that cash passed hands and that there are in fact mortgage interests here as otherwise he and his client could be looking at fraud at the most simplistic level along with a whole host of other potential charges IMO. Hope this didn't happen but at this point we simply don't know as Atty Markowitz is claiming that the files are in disarray and he just moved and its expensive to make copies and a whole bunch of other IMO BS as to why he is unable to provide this info to GF Atty.

When I first started looking at this a few weeks ago it seemed highly suspicious and I still believe this transaction needs to be looked at by the State and the Civil Court as on the surface it simply smells for lack of a better description!

Once I get all the actual numbers on this property I will repost but I wanted to explain conceptually what I'm looking at as what FD and his friends just might be doing to thwart GF! Hope I'm wrong here!

MOO
Masiello amount is $600K per HC Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Looking back at that photo in the article of the crime truck, was all the red tape at 80MS there before 6/2? Or did LE put up all that red tape? That crime truck is pretty ominous in retrospect making me think they might have found something there also my question about the red tape. But that might be from landscaping in progress. I recall a discussion about the red tape way back.

GF will still have to go through a foreclosure
on 4JC to get FD off the deed and out of the picture on this home. Then when foreclosure
is done she can list home for sale at a more reasonable fire sale price and hopefully recoup
some of her money. @afitzy probably has the
amount of money in this property that she has
invested.
She may have to sell it as a short sale, meaning
for less than she is owed. But a half a loaf is better than no loaf.
But by the time the expenses of a foreclosure
and the attorney fees attached, she may only get a portion of what she and her husband originally invested.
Let's hope FD doesn't take out any more rage
on the home before he moves out. Sometimes
angry people being foreclosed on pick the home clean and sell off appliances, carpet , cabinets etc. just to get revenge on those doing
the foreclosure.
Yes, I really hope these is adequate insurance on this property and that GF atty has verified that it is properly insured or any number of issues might arise. In parts of the country hit hard by the real estate crash it wasn't unheard of to see 'floods' and 'fires' with underwater mortgages. Fradualent behavior but it happens. I just wish GF could figure some way to get FD out of the house before he does something terrible to it. I will post the actual numbers when I get a chance on 4Jx. MOO

Masiello amount is $600K per HC Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Looking back at that photo in the article of the crime truck, was all the red tape at 80MS there before 6/2? Or did LE put up all that red tape? That crime truck is pretty ominous in retrospect making me think they might have found something there also my question about the red tape. But that might be from landscaping in progress. I recall a discussion about the red tape way back.
Are you talking about 80MS/Farmington or Sturbridge in NC with the crime truck and tape? Crime truck has been to both places multiple times I believe.

If he ran up there from the Park - would the same camera that caught the SUV leaving that morning have caught him running? I don't know the angles or positions - maybe we can ask @Websleuth 007 to take a jog up there sometime ? I have been thinking he had a spotter or moved that truck to the back of the garage - I just wish we knew if it sat there the entire time - 8:05am to 10:25 - I know we have the bus cameras... JMO
Happy to help . He would be ( dare I use the word " captured" on video??) ONLY if he approached the house from the front side of the house and ran by the same camera that caught the Suburban leaving 69 Welles Lane at 10:25 am. Unless there are more surveillance cameras around the neighboring houses that LE has yet to share with us ( certainly a possibility) that they are keeping to themselves right now. I don't think they are showing all their cards....YET !!! Wouldn't it be interesting if LE has video of Toyota pick up or another vehicle dropping him off in that location? I think entering from the street side would be very brazen, given JF's 7:50 - 8:00 am departure out her driveway with all the kids in the car for dropoff. JMO I've got to tell you just driving by 69 Welles Lane creeps me out. So much evil.

I think that would be possible, but only if he approached from that direction.

I’d be super curious to know what his phone and other devices showed in regard to Google searches (to include maps and Earth).

He would have almost certainly planned his route out.
Yes and interesting, none of that information has been released nor was it needed for either arrest warrant apparently. Can't wait to see what the home computers/cell phones reveal for both MT and FD. JMO

Buckle up as this should start getting good IMO! Love a good financial crime and IMO this has all the hallmarks of one! But we shall see what the Civil Court says and what the evidence shows as it appears GF Atty is now looking at it! Good for them!

FD seems to be using his buddies Toutziaridis and Masiello to place 'mortgages' on his various FORE properties. I am most familiar with the situation at Sturbridge so will explain this using that property.

FD buys Sturbridge for $1.5 million
FB demolishes old house and puts up new house spends maybe $600,000 - mid range quality at best IMO but this is a very rough guess
Danbury Savings Bank Mortgage - first mortgage IDK dollar amount
Toutziaridis and Masiello Mortgages - $500,000 and IDK Masiello amount but assume $500,000
Trade Claims - $100,000 (estimate)
Gloria Farber Attachment for $500,000

So, house sells for $2.9 million (at best) - list now is $3.9 million but IMO still not in line with market stats

So. FD cost is $2.1 million - 3 mortgages (guess) $2.0 million - Trade Claims $100,000 = $0 available to pay GF attachment

I'm just putting these somewhat random (but I believe directionally correct!) numbers out there to explain what it looks like FD did to thwart the efforts of GF to collect anything from a Sturbridge sale. Its a bit like the old fashioned salami game. When I get access to the actual numbers from the Town of NC I will slot them into to these estimates and we will see if anything is left over for GF. My guess is this was designed to give GF $0 which is why I am ok using these rough numbers for this example!

FD just stacked some mortgages from his friends (we don't know if these are really secured mortgages in a traditional sense which is why GF atty is looking for the Markowitz files to prove what these loans really area and whether money passed hands and whether there is a true mortgage/secured interest in the property but Markowitz seems to be hiding the files and hiding under his desk so far as I can tell in Civil Court). I hope that Atty Markowitz has the full files to prove that cash passed hands and that there are in fact mortgage interests here as otherwise he and his client could be looking at fraud at the most simplistic level along with a whole host of other potential charges IMO. Hope this didn't happen but at this point we simply don't know as Atty Markowitz is claiming that the files are in disarray and he just moved and its expensive to make copies and a whole bunch of other IMO BS as to why he is unable to provide this info to GF Atty.

When I first started looking at this a few weeks ago it seemed highly suspicious and I still believe this transaction needs to be looked at by the State and the Civil Court as on the surface it simply smells for lack of a better description!

Once I get all the actual numbers on this property I will repost but I wanted to explain conceptually what I'm looking at as what FD and his friends just might be doing to thwart GF! Hope I'm wrong here!

MOO
BBM - I look forward to this! I do not think you are wrong. From research, his houses were over market-value. The fact he tries to avoid, at all costs. submitting financial records is telling. Also, he was told to produce copies of loan documents, along with other materials.papers. It will be interesting if he complies. MOO!

I can’t believe it wasn’t in his mind that he could be called to pick up the children after JD no-showed. Unless he missed it big time -which he very well could have. But would he really think he could get the kids from NCCS and then that same afternoon and through the evening hours go and dispose of her body while the kids where home with MT???
No way would he be called. JD had a nanny and never ever would FD be on the emergency pickup list. He was banned by the school and he could not see the kids without supervision by court order so even if nanny and all emergency contacts fell through they would never give him the kids.

He wasn’t worried about the kids anyway. His ruse in going to pick up the kids was to play along with him having nothing to do with the disappearance and maybe she’ll come back, wonder what happened, I’m just going along with the schedule and I was supposed to see the kids.
On the afternoon of 5/24 all he was thinking about was the crime he was involved in, killing their mother.
MOO....

GF will still have to go through a foreclosure
on 4JC to get FD off the deed and out of the picture on this home. Then when foreclosure
is done she can list home for sale at a more reasonable fire sale price and hopefully recoup
some of her money. @afitzy probably has the
amount of money in this property that she has
invested.
She may have to sell it as a short sale, meaning
for less than she is owed. But a half a loaf is better than no loaf.
But by the time the expenses of a foreclosure
and the attorney fees attached, she may only get a portion of what she and her husband originally invested.
Let's hope FD doesn't take out any more rage
on the home before he moves out. Sometimes
angry people being foreclosed on pick the home clean and sell off appliances, carpet , cabinets etc. just to get revenge on those doing
the foreclosure.
one of our foreclosures has been going on 11 years. After foreclosing, if he remains in the house - they may have to go through a court ordered eviction - I don't know what CT law is. Maybe they can just show up and change the locks on him or the Sheriff can get him out but we have to have a court order entered by a Judge for eviction. Then it has to be served. Then their items have to be stored for a set number of days..... JMO

I think we saw the 'crime truck' at several searches related to FD.
What is important about 80 MS though is that
there are 4 hours unaccounted for with FD and
MT from the time the Tacoma came back to
MS at 12:22pm and when EE forced the key
issue at 4:30pm. 4 hours. What were they doing at MS for four hours?
This is a critical time period that I hope LE
has been able to unravel.
Was he dismembering the body? Prepping
a container for burial? Taking the body back out into the woods behind MS to store for later
disposal? Packaging up the body pieces to take
to Albany Ave?
This is a huge puzzle, this 4 hours.
If they can de-medicate the floozy, I'm certain
she knows what went on for 4 hours.

I can’t believe it wasn’t in his mind that he could be called to pick up the children after JD no-showed. Unless he missed it big time -which he very well could have. But would he really think he could get the kids from NCCS and then that same afternoon and through the evening hours go and dispose of her body while the kids where home with MT???

Maybe he just brain-cramped about the kids; assumed the nanny always got them, and would have them until it was his time to spend with them. I think in the arrest warrant or somewhere else it said he claimed JD was ALWAYS up in her writing space at 4 JX and that she NEVER had anything to do with the kids. And I am sure he never, ever picked them up from school, especially once they banned him from the school property. So I don’t think he worried too much about that-I feel certain that he would think the nanny had them, and that he would get them Saturday, as planned. There must have been good reason for him to know that the nanny would never call him in such an instance-except, isn’t the possibility of a phone call the reason he took his phone on the Odyssey of Stupidity? Maybe he was just going to tell the nanny to keep them until Saturday when he cane to get them, giving him Friday evening to sort out the evidence on Albany Ave.

What I’ve wondered was, if he was supposed to pick them up at 69 Welles Lane, or was he always supposed to come into the city to get them. And, if he wasn’t supposed to pick them up at his MIL’s, who told him that they were there-the kids? I think we rolled this around, early, but I wanted to revisit.

No way would he be called. JD had a nanny and never ever would FD be on the emergency pickup list. He was banned by the school and he could not see the kids without supervision by court order so even if nanny and all emergency contacts fell through they would never give him the kids.

He wasn’t worried about the kids anyway. His ruse in going to pick up the kids was to play along with him having nothing to do with the disappearance and maybe she’ll come back, wonder what happened, I’m just going along with the schedule and I was supposed to see the kids.
On the afternoon of 5/24 all he was thinking about was the crime he was involved in, killing their mother.
MOO....
Yes. FD was on file at NCCS as not being permitted on campus (except for specific parent teacher meetings) and was not authorized to do pickup. I believe we learned this from the family court documents. MOO

I really don't think the plan was to set up EE. If it was, they would just have let him leave with the truck on 5/24 and not worried about keeping it to clean it up over the weekend. There would have been too much corroboration of the the vehicle arrangements regarding the Tacoma and no doubt video evidence combined with phone pings verifying that EE was using the Raptor on the regular and when. The Tacoma was just a way of hopefully keeping the Raptor above suspicion. FD was hoping that LE would never become aware of the Tacoma at all and how it tied into this crime. Because facts would be gathered and LE knowledge of the Tacoma role in this would really point right at FD. If a set up was the intent, FD would have told LE to check out EE who he knew was in NC that day. FD knowledge of phone pings and video is oh so lacking however. NP...hope you are reading this and realizing how oh so stoopid your client is. People are assigning so much more intelligence to this guy than is really there. The phones being brought along on the Odyssey are proof that there is nobody more stupid than FD and MT. MOO.
He doesn't need PG convicted or even charged with the murder he only needs to create reasonable doubt in a juror's mind that there is a small possibility that PG did it.

farber v. Dulos 23 pages

209.00 09/11/2019 P REPLY
Document.gif
newred.gif

(SUPPLEMENT TO REPLY TO OBJ. TO REQ. FOR PRODUCTION RE: DULOS DEPOSITION)

Something occurred to me didn’t MT say she was on her phone during the garbage bag dump the entire time ? They do have her on video as well as FD - plus the phone records - wonder if this will prove to be a lie ? JMO
IMO it was a lie. But we know LE has the records to prove phone call time and number called/number received. So, if the Albany 'on the phone' story is BS they will sort it out IMO.

I agree the time gaps are a problem. I suppose that a criminal mind might be OK with a short time in doing a transfer, under 30 seconds, but the more time you allow the higher the risk of being seen. Many cars have dash cams these days too, not just mandatory cams with buses. 2 plus hours may have been enough to do a decent clean up in the garage but the place still lit up like an Xmas tree according to a local with luminol. It is so much easier to do things with an accomplice, but very risky too after the fact. And going through the woods from Waveny to Welles being unseen, is that something a criminal wants to take a chance at?

It’s a good point. But then murdering someone is risky in and of itself so I’d say anything’s on the table? I did learn one thing about school bus cameras that I hadn’t known before this case.

I’d wager though if there was an accomplice/accomplice vehicle and it was there on the 24th it was indeed spotted by LE. So if it’s there perhaps saving for other charges? Other AWs? Can’t say for sure but I honestly can’t say I’ve seen that much detail on a tampering charge. Have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13