Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. I've imposed a personal TO on discussing this topic of cameras in Waveny and CT because I am so profoundly disappointed in the NC First Selectman, NC Police Commission and NCPD Chief K. on the way that this entire issue of public safety and cameras has been handled in NC over the course of many years. This latest petition for cameras in Waveny is just one of similar efforts mounted over the years and sadly all have failed.

As I've posted previously NC has resisted cameras successfully via folks like Moynihan for years. There is always a Moynihan and I've been watching these Moynihans for many many years! Nothing changes on this topic ever!

IMO the burden of personal safety has been pushed on to homeowers who for the most part invest in home systems of varying sophistication. My sense of listening to folks like Moynihan and his predecessors along with the Police Commission for many years has been that this issue will simply be kicked down the trail and never be heard from again. NCPD Chief K. believes his only role in this personal security debate is to remind residents to 'lock their doors' and 'turn on their alarms'. Sorry, but I believe that government has a role and responsibility in maintaining the security of the town.

From the public dialog on this entire discussion it was clear to me a least that the First Selectman is not in a position to direct the NCPD to do anything as he originally put this task of cameras in Waveny into the NCPD hands. Nothing happened and it appeared that the Police Commission (3 people so far as I know) directed NCPD Chief K. to simply do nothing and let the Parks and Rec People do something (or attempt to do something) that was clearly not in their purview and about which they had zero expertise. NCPD Chief K. did what he usually does on these discussions which is "dodge and weave" and "hide under his desk". This all happend after the issue was discussed by the people that created the petition in a forum with the Selectman. Who runs NC? To me, the answer is at present unclear. Do the voices of citizens matter or will a Moynihan always be present to shut down change? IDK.

I'm glad this camera issue is playing out in a public way and that Mike Dinan has written a very comprehensive article about the topic. The other reason I am glad that a much broader audience is seeing this entire situation play out is because it IMO brilliantly shows how things do and don't happen in NC. To see the NCPD Chief K. hiding under his desk for the entirety of this debate about cameras has been hard to watch, but its sadly typical for the way things go on this topic in CT. I won't even go into listing the projects that have been green lighted in the most recent budget as if people could see the list vs thinking about the valuable data provided by cameras in town and in the parks it becomes crystal clear where the priorities of the Town Govt. lie. NC by any standard is a wealthy town so for Moynihan to talk about budgets and 'extraordinary expenses' simply IMO simply pushes credulity.

IMO JD and the Farber family were simply lucky that buscams were in place and that the alleged crime took place when the buses were on the roads. We don't know if JD had a full camera system at Welles and if she did was it activated on the 24th/missing date. A townwide security plan IMO built on 'luck' of having buscams doesn't sound too safe or proactive to me and I'm surprised that the 2,500 signatures that were on the petition didn't seem to mean much to the First Selectman, NCPD Chief K and the Police Commission.

Its all IMO hugely disappointing, but IMO its also just business as usual in NC. I'm just glad that outsiders are seeing how a wealthy town that has one of the largest budgets per capita chooses to allocate its tax dollars.

PS. This will be my last post on this topic as I am so profoundly disappointed in a town that I care about a great deal but I realize that nothing will ever change so long as people like Moynihan believe there is 'no emergency' and the First Selectman is powerless to control the various components of government in the Town.

MOO

Last edited:
Oceancalling you believe FD had wrapped JD body up in the rug from her SUV? How big of a rug would that have been? Would this have been the Mat that is referenced as being left at the Albany Ave trash receptacle? Forgetting, was this mat caught on camera with trash dumping?
Yes, this is the mat that was missing from Jennifer's Suburban and Dulos left rolled up on the side of a building on Albany Avenue. LE has been vague about exactly which mat it was taken. I am making an assumption that it was the large mat from the back, but I think the description that it was "rolled up" makes that assumption a reasonable one.

What...no "Dig Hole"?
prep list cont'd
-dig hole/ scratch that
call Htfd city trash office for scheduled pickup
on Albany Ave.
Remind MT to re-new her prescripts for Xanax,
valium, more xanax, more valium
Get my supply of super stimulants
Get knockout sleeping pills so neither of us listen
to news after 5/24

I think that is what she means. Not as foldable, wrappable as a regular rug though.
Someone posted the dimensions were 4 x 9 ft.
I do believe that they saw a homeless person lift that mat.
Did they find him? Did they find the mat?
LE ain't sayin'.
MOO.
I don't think a rug 4x9 could have come from an SUV, for that matter I don't think a 9x4 rug could even be brought from the house, rolled up and carried with five kids in the SUV at the same time.
I understood that the mat referred to was a floor mat and might have been pulled up and discarded on Albany Ave. because it had blood or bodily fluids on it.

Thanks for posting this. Sorry for possibly derailing the great convo here but I wanted to put a quick reply into the thread so then I can 'scroll and roll' on myself on this topic! If you aren't interested in cameras in Waveny then please just 'scoll and roll'.

I've imposed a personal TO on discussing this topic of cameras in Waveny and CT because I am so profoundly disappointed in the NC First Selectman, NC Police Commission and NCPD Chief K. on the way that this entire issue of public safety and cameras has been handled in NC over the course of many years. This latest petition for cameras in Waveny is just one of similar efforts mounted over the years and sadly all have failed. But, the larger issue is could a small network of cameras in the town and in the parks provide additional security for the citizens of NC and assist NCPD in its crime prevention and investigation activities? IMO, the answer is yes. But, sadly I am a minority view on this topic as are the 2,500 folks that stepped up to sign the petition to place cameras in Waveny. For those not from NC I would just like to point out that getting 2,500 signatures on anything is UNHEARD of. Yes, the leaders of this signature effort accomplished something major but sadly IMO they are being ignored by NCPD and the Selectman.

As I've posted previously NC has resisted cameras successfully via folks like Moynihan for years. There is always a Moynihan and I've been watching these Moynihan's pass through the ranks of NC Govt for many many years! Nothing sadly changes on this topic ever! Ditto for the Police Commission.

IMO the burden of personal safety has been pushed on to homeowers who for the most part invest in home systems of varying sophistication. My sense of listening to folks like Moynihan and his predecessors along with the Police Commission for many years has been that this issue will simply be kicked down the trail and never be heard from again.

Where is the NCPD Chief K in all of this? Where would his/State Police investigation into the JD possible murder be absent the CCTV of willing residents and the BUSCAMS? Is he ok with the situation in NC the way it is with no cameras? The citizens have asked for some action but per usual it seems that nothing is happening and what is being heard from NCPD is 'crickets'.

From the public dialog on this entire discussion it was clear to me a least that the First Selectman is not in a position to direct the NCPD to do anything as he originally put this task of cameras in Waveny into the NCPD hands. Nothing happened and it appeared that the Police Commission (3 people so far as I know) directed NCPD Chief K. to simply do nothing and let the Parks and Rec People do something (or attempt to do something) that was clearly not in their purview and about which they had zero expertise.

NCPD Chief K. IMO did what he usually does on these discussions which is "dodge and weave" and "hide under his desk". This all happend after the issue was discussed by the people that created the petition in a forum with the Selectman and where NCPD Chief K. so far as I know was present. Who runs NC? To me, the answer is at present unclear. Do the voices of citizens matter or will a Moynihan always be present to shut down change? IDK.

I'm glad this camera issue is playing out in a public way and that Mike Dinan has written a very comprehensive article about the topic. The other reason I am glad that a much broader audience is seeing this entire situation play out is because it IMO brilliantly shows how things do and don't happen in NC. To see the NCPD Chief K. hiding under his desk for the entirety of this debate about cameras has been hard to watch, but its sadly typical for the way things go on this topic in NC IMO. I won't even go into listing the projects that have been green lighted in the most recent budget as if people could see the list vs thinking about the valuable data provided by cameras in town and in the parks it becomes crystal clear where the priorities of the Town Govt. lie. NC by any standard is a wealthy town so for Moynihan to talk about budgets and 'extraordinary expenses' simply IMO simply pushes credulity.

IMO JD and the Farber family were simply lucky that buscams were in place and that the alleged crime took place when the buses were on the roads and that neighbors provided CCTV. We don't know if JD had a full camera system at Welles and if she did was it activated on the 24th/missing date?

A townwide 'security plan' IMO built on 'luck' of having buscams doesn't sound too safe or proactive to me and I'm surprised that the 2,500 signatures that were on the petition didn't seem to mean much to the First Selectman, NCPD Chief K and the Police Commission.

Its all IMO hugely disappointing, but IMO its also just business as usual in NC. I'm just glad that outsiders are seeing how a wealthy town that has one of the largest budgets per capita chooses to allocate its tax dollars and how it prioritises public safety using the advantages of technology.

PS. I promise to not write another post like this one but I am so profoundly disappointed in a town that I care about a great deal. I wish I could believe that 2,500 signatures could effect change but I don't believe its possible so long as people like Moynihan and NCPD Chief K. believe there is 'no emergency' and the First Selectman is powerless to control the various components of government in the Town to do what 2,500 stepped up to ask for based on real security concerns IMO.

:(

MOO

Last edited:
I have not seen the documents from Before Dr. GF intervened.

This is a question for @afitzy since she has posted about this very topic on more than a few occasions.

I would doubt that MT was allowed to be present prior to Friday, May 24th for FO has just recently received those particular orders of visitation.

IMO.
Thanks!
IIRC Judge Heller had placed the early restrictions on visitation because of FD requesting a child to “lie”, and MT brazenly (IMO) living in marital home despite orders restricting her presence, among other things. Also, IIRC this impacted the Greek Easter decision. I too, do not know how the new custody orders pertained to MT. I believe orders may now be sealed.
@afitzy
Do you have any intel? Or info on Suburban? Was he still driving his in May?

My internet is going crazy. I posted the wrong day that FD went to “see the kids” in NY. It was Sunday that he was turned away by the armed guards.

It appears he was able to have MT around during certain supervised hours, but I’m not 100% certain of this.

www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-new-canaan-jennifer-dulos-0601-20190601-suauxsk7yzdghkynrc66y663ye-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp
Not sure the HC is correct here. Wouldn’t be the first time DA has been less than clear IMO!
IIRC FD went to GFs after leaving LE on 5/25. SATURDAY.

Thanks for posting this.

I've imposed a personal TO on discussing this topic of cameras in Waveny and CT because I am so profoundly disappointed in the NC First Selectman, NC Police Commission and NCPD Chief K. on the way that this entire issue of public safety and cameras has been handled in NC over the course of many years. This latest petition for cameras in Waveny is just one of similar efforts mounted over the years and sadly all have failed.

As I've posted previously NC has resisted cameras successfully via folks like Moynihan for years. There is always a Moynihan and I've been watching these Moynihans pass through the ranks of NC Govt for many many years! Nothing sadly changes on this topic ever!

IMO the burden of personal safety has been pushed on to homeowers who for the most part invest in home systems of varying sophistication. My sense of listening to folks like Moynihan and his predecessors along with the Police Commission for many years has been that this issue will simply be kicked down the trail and never be heard from again. Where is the NCPD Chief K in all of this? Where would his/State Police investigation into the JD possible murder be absent the CCTV of willing residents and the BUSCAMS? Is he ok with the situation in NC the way it is with no cameras? The citizens have asked for some action but per usual it seems that nothing is happening.

From the public dialog on this entire discussion it was clear to me a least that the First Selectman is not in a position to direct the NCPD to do anything as he originally put this task of cameras in Waveny into the NCPD hands. Nothing happened and it appeared that the Police Commission (3 people so far as I know) directed NCPD Chief K. to simply do nothing and let the Parks and Rec People do something (or attempt to do something) that was clearly not in their purview and about which they had zero expertise. NCPD Chief K. did what he usually does on these discussions which is "dodge and weave" and "hide under his desk". This all happend after the issue was discussed by the people that created the petition in a forum with the Selectman. Who runs NC? To me, the answer is at present unclear. Do the voices of citizens matter or will a Moynihan always be present to shut down change? IDK.

I'm glad this camera issue is playing out in a public way and that Mike Dinan has written a very comprehensive article about the topic. The other reason I am glad that a much broader audience is seeing this entire situation play out is because it IMO brilliantly shows how things do and don't happen in NC. To see the NCPD Chief K. hiding under his desk for the entirety of this debate about cameras has been hard to watch, but its sadly typical for the way things go on this topic in NC IMO. I won't even go into listing the projects that have been green lighted in the most recent budget as if people could see the list vs thinking about the valuable data provided by cameras in town and in the parks it becomes crystal clear where the priorities of the Town Govt. lie. NC by any standard is a wealthy town so for Moynihan to talk about budgets and 'extraordinary expenses' simply IMO simply pushes credulity.

IMO JD and the Farber family were simply lucky that buscams were in place and that the alleged crime took place when the buses were on the roads and that neighbors provided CCTV. We don't know if JD had a full camera system at Welles and if she did was it activated on the 24th/missing date?

A townwide 'security plan' IMO built on 'luck' of having buscams doesn't sound too safe or proactive to me and I'm surprised that the 2,500 signatures that were on the petition didn't seem to mean much to the First Selectman, NCPD Chief K and the Police Commission.

Its all IMO hugely disappointing, but IMO its also just business as usual in NC. I'm just glad that outsiders are seeing how a wealthy town that has one of the largest budgets per capita chooses to allocate its tax dollars.

PS. This will be my last post on this topic as I am so profoundly disappointed in a town that I care about a great deal but I realize that nothing will ever change so long as people like Moynihan believe there is 'no emergency' and the First Selectman is powerless to control the various components of government in the Town to do what 2,500 stepped up to ask for based on real security concerns IMO.

MOO
I’m so sorry. I understand. I just thought I’d post as it relates to the case. Moo

I don't think a rug 4x9 could have come from an SUV, for that matter I don't think a 9x4 rug could even be brought from the house, rolled up and carried with five kids in the SUV at the same time.
I understood that the mat referred to was a floor mat and might have been pulled up and discarded on Albany Ave. because it had blood or bodily fluids on it.
I know, Rosie. It sounds large but I know I read it on here.
Just can't link it.

Suburbans are large in part because of the very large cargo area behind the seats. The mat that covers this area is definitely large enough to be used to roll up a body. Not completely perhaps, but certainly enough to help conceal and transport it. Because LE has not (to my knowledge) specifically identified which mat is missing, the answer to this question can't be answered right now. Dulos' actions, in making sure it was later placed in an area where it would quickly disappear, lead me to believe that mat had intimate contact with Jennifer's body. Of course, all MOO!

And speaking of things we don’t know, I cannot believe that FD and MT (and maybe JD) didn’t have FitBits or a related item. Those have very helpful information generally. MOO.
Many here have combed through pictures of MT and FD on social media to see if these watches or an Apple Watch were ever present. So far as I know nobody has found a picture of FO + HO wearing such items. I agree that these devices could be a gold mine for LE! MOO

My internet is going crazy. I posted the wrong day that FD went to “see the kids” in NY. It was Sunday that he was turned away by the armed guards.

It appears he was able to have MT around during certain supervised hours, but I’m not 100% certain of this.

www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-new-canaan-jennifer-dulos-0601-20190601-suauxsk7yzdghkynrc66y663ye-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp
No, so far as we know MT and her daughter were NOT permitted to have access to the Dulos children when they visited 4Jx. This issue was a huge bone of contention in the divorce action and because MT and FD would not comply with the Judge's ruling on this issue, FD lost contact with his children for 10 months. He was also strongly reprimanded verbally by Judge Heller for his asking his own children to lie on his behalf about the presence of MT and her daughter during their visits at 4Jx.

Suburbans are large in part because of the very large cargo area behind the seats. The mat that covers this area is definitely large enough to be used to roll up a body. Not completely perhaps, but certainly enough to help conceal and transport it. Because LE has not (to my knowledge) specifically identified which mat is missing, the answer to this question can't be answered right now. Dulos' actions, in making sure it was later placed in an area where it would quickly disappear, lead me to believe that mat had intimate contact with Jennifer's body. Of course, all MOO!
And was stiff enough to lean up against a wall.

No, so far as we know MT and her daughter were NOT permitted to have access to the Dulos children when they visited 4Jx. This issue was a huge bone of contention in the divorce action and because MT and FD would not comply with the Judge's ruling on this issue, FD lost contact with his children for 10 months. He was also strongly reprimanded verbally by Judge Heller for his asking his own children to lie on his behalf about the presence of MT and her daughter during their visits at 4Jx.

Exactly and even asked them to lie about their ski trip.
FD thought and continues to think he is above the law.
I hope the song will someday ring true for him: I fought the law and the law won.

Moo

Oceancalling you believe FD had wrapped JD body up in the rug from her SUV? How big of a rug would that have been? Would this have been the Mat that is referenced as being left at the Albany Ave trash receptacle? Forgetting, was this mat caught on camera with trash dumping?
This rug info I believe originated from DA at the HC and a clear source was never provided so far as I know. I think folks here believed the source of the info was most likely LE. It is believed that the rug was left tipped up against the restaurant wall on Albany and most likely was tossed or even possibly taken by a local or homeless person.

It makes some sense I would guess to wrap the body in the large rug as it might make it easier to carry. But the rug probably won't help much to contain body fluids and DNA matter IMO so my guess is that the body was prewrapped and then the rug was placed around the body.

I'm not even sure if an intact body wrapped in heavy duty contractor bags and taped using duct tape wouldn't leave behind a DNA trail. My guess is that FD did contain the body in plastic or a tarp and then perhaps used the rug around this plastic wrapped body. As I would think that there could be fluid loss during transfer or the trip to Farmington its likely that valuable DNA matter is on the Suburban mat. I am confident that LE has the entire act of placing this Suburban mat on camera along Albany. MOO

@oviedo, Agree with you. It seems like it would have been easier to move the Porsche seats using a pickup rather than a Cherokee. Maybe FD didn't use the Raptor to move things and it was a driving around vehicle and not a work vehicle? IDK. The vehicle movements between 4Jx and 80MS have been somewhat analyzed but not fully. Its tough because in the arrest warrant its not clear how people get from Pt a to Pt b clearly. We just see people showing up. EE showing up the Cherokee is an example of this situation as you point out.

Vehicle list a/o 4/24/19:
-EE Red Tacoma
-FD Black Raptor - think usually driven by FD
-White Cherokee - think usually driven by MT
-Porsche Cayenne - supposedly non operational
-Believe there is another Toyota truck that belongs to FD
[UNCLEAR WHEN THE MT RENTAL TAHOE ENTERS THE PICTURE]

Where was the Cherokee and how did EE get the keys?

Where was the Porsche that EE said he took the 2 seats out of for the Red Truck?

How did MT get from 4Jx to 80MS?

Where did MT go when she took the EE keys out of the Red Truck?

How did FD get from 4Jx to 80MS?

Did FD walk back and forth between the 2 properties at any time?

Did MT drive with FD back and forth to 4Jx from 80MS?

Did FD and MT leave 80MS at any time?

Were any of the vehicles parked at 585 Sturbridge?

When did the Raptor make it to 80MS?

Did FD and MT load the bags at 80MS and did they ask EE for help with the loading?

Which vehicle was used by FD and MT to drive to Westport to meet with Atty Bowman?

MOO
Perhaps the raptor was being detailed ? I can’t recall when they took it via warrant - I know he petitioned to get it back - what did they find ? Surely some blood perhaps since that was used for the Albany garbage dump? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark