Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding your last question- why is LE still looking if they know JD's remains ended up at MIRA?
my opinion- In talking w/ a local I was told
initially LE did not want to pursue the tip(s)
of witnesses seeing FD around the reservoir
w/ backpack and shovel. there was some
contention from top guy about proceeding
with these searches. But eventually there was so much flack they were forced to do the searches. It seems they did so reluctantly and
not early on when the tip(s) came in, it was only after others complained.
It almost seems like they had to do the search once there was flack because NP could use a lack of a search to sow doubt in the mind of a jury. Which brings me to ask, does LE have to share with NP as part of discovery a listing of the tips that came in and what was done with them?

Last edited:
OMGosh! @thekirbyfamily
That is unbelievably scary! I don't blame you for changing your security settings!
I understand that we are/can remain anonymous but, that totally freaked me out.

BaileeRyce :eek:

Just for clarity, I think she meant following her on this site, not in real life. (I hope!) You know that happened to me once on the following part here but no PM. Nothing to see here, he or she must have realized! :)

Yeah we don’t know. I figure tho that since he lives down there and works for the guy maybe someone would have let him know. Who knows. Just a thought.

Memorial Day weekend might have affected that plus he has young kids so maybe he and his family were busy but, like you, I have no idea. MOO. Thanks!

Home from the hike! Beautiful day here in CT. Reservoir was packed, no sign of any ongoing searches. So I got pretty close to JC, could see the houses from one trail which led to the power lines. The walk to JC to actual water is NOT an easy one, even if it’s only about half a mile. JC is essentially on top of a mountain, and the reservoir is at the bottom of the mountain. Granted if he was carrying something away from his house it would be going down the mountain. The terrain is not easy. There are rocks/cliffs (10-30feet drop offs) almost everywhere off trail. There is NO way IMO you can bring a dirt bike or other vehicle off trail back there.

I noticed pink tape running parallel to the power lines, trees were marked every 20 yards or so, not sure if this was related to the search.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.
Thanks for posting pics..

while only 1/2 mile- and very treacherous at some points, one thing is for sure-privacy....and if he had only small load versus whole body, is more doable IMO..

@oviedo, Agree with you. It seems like it would have been easier to move the Porsche seats using a pickup rather than a Cherokee. Maybe FD didn't use the Raptor to move things and it was a driving around vehicle and not a work vehicle? IDK. The vehicle movements between 4Jx and 80MS have been somewhat analyzed but not fully. Its tough because in the arrest warrant its not clear how people get from Pt a to Pt b clearly. We just see people showing up. EE showing up the Cherokee is an example of this situation as you point out.

Vehicle list a/o 4/24/19:
-EE Red Tacoma
-FD Black Raptor - think usually driven by FD
-White Cherokee - think usually driven by MT
-Porsche Cayenne - supposedly non operational
-Believe there is another Toyota truck that belongs to FD
[UNCLEAR WHEN THE MT RENTAL TAHOE ENTERS THE PICTURE]

Where was the Cherokee and how did EE get the keys?

Where was the Porsche that EE said he took the 2 seats out of for the Red Truck?

How did MT get from 4Jx to 80MS?

Where did MT go when she took the EE keys out of the Red Truck?

How did FD get from 4Jx to 80MS?

Did FD walk back and forth between the 2 properties at any time?

Did MT drive with FD back and forth to 4Jx from 80MS?

Did FD and MT leave 80MS at any time?

Were any of the vehicles parked at 585 Sturbridge?

When did the Raptor make it to 80MS?

Did FD and MT load the bags at 80MS and did they ask EE for help with the loading?

Which vehicle was used by FD and MT to drive to Westport to meet with Atty Bowman?

MOO

The Stamford Advocate article on CTInsider said the warrant says this but they are paraphrasing and we’ve seen the warrant so I don’t know. This is reportedly from EE’s lawyer:

“Even after the truck was washed, the warrant said Fotis Dulos continued to pressure Gumienny to remove the seats and offered to swap them with ones from his Porsche. Out of fear of losing his job and to get Fotis Dulos “off my back,” Gumienny told investigators he switched the seats but kept the old ones even though his boss instructed him to get rid of them, the warrant said.”

Legal expert: Prosecution telling Fotis Dulos ‘we’re coming after you’

Great Intel, @happyperson ! Here in Fairfield County, pink tape sometimes indicate where trees are to be cut down. Would be interesting if it is related to the investigation!

Home from the hike! Beautiful day here in CT. Reservoir was packed, no sign of any ongoing searches. So I got pretty close to JC, could see the houses from one trail which led to the power lines. The walk to JC to actual water is NOT an easy one, even if it’s only about half a mile. JC is essentially on top of a mountain, and the reservoir is at the bottom of the mountain. Granted if he was carrying something away from his house it would be going down the mountain. The terrain is not easy. There are rocks/cliffs (10-30feet drop offs) almost everywhere off trail. There is NO way IMO you can bring a dirt bike or other vehicle off trail back there.

I noticed pink tape running parallel to the power lines, trees were marked every 20 yards or so, not sure if this was related to the search.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

@oviedo, Agree with you. It seems like it would have been easier to move the Porsche seats using a pickup rather than a Cherokee. Maybe FD didn't use the Raptor to move things and it was a driving around vehicle and not a work vehicle? IDK. The vehicle movements between 4Jx and 80MS have been somewhat analyzed but not fully. Its tough because in the arrest warrant its not clear how people get from Pt a to Pt b clearly. We just see people showing up. EE showing up the Cherokee is an example of this situation as you point out.

-EE Red Tacoma

Where was the Porsche that EE said he took the 2 seats out of for the Red Truck?

Did FD and MT load the bags at 80MS and did they ask EE for help with the loading?

Which vehicle was used by FD and MT to drive to Westport to meet with Atty Bowman?

MOO

And speaking of things we don’t know, I cannot believe that FD and MT (and maybe JD) didn’t have FitBits or a related item. Those have very helpful information generally. MOO.

This is kinda hard to wrap around but Maybe FD is SO used to getting his way that he really thinks everything is going to go his way. I’m liking it people in power who think they can get away with anything. FD has had power over spouse, children, employees, courts, etc so maybe he thinks he’s going to get away with it. It may never enter his mind that he won’t. I’m going to give an example and - disclaimer- this does not represent any opinion- “I did not ha e sex with that woman”. An examp,e of when someone had so much power it didn’t even enter their mind that they would get caught let alone consequences.

This is what I’ve been thinking, too. FD has a strong personality, and is used to getting his way. He lays down the law, and the people around him follow it-just that simple. I think it’s a combination of things that cause this...it starts when a person is a child; a good looking kid is very appealing, and people want that child to be happy, so they start to do what he wants. Other children are drawn to good looking kids, so he doesn’t have trouble making friends, and leading them to do what he wants. It happens all the time, and the kid understands how to charm others as he gets older. At some point in this process he figures out that he always gets his way by using this appeal that he has, and he starts to expect to always have his way. When it looks like he might not get what he wants, he takes it what he wants. Because it is no longer acceptable have to settle for what he doesn’t want. So he learns that there may be people who aren’t charmed by him, and he has to beat them-figuratively, but sometimes literally. He has to finish on top, because he deserves the best, and he will have it. Jennifer and her mother were NOT going to win-HE is the winner. The only way to beat Jennifer was to kill her.

Something still unanswered on the whole timeline business;I’d like to know what was the proposed plan plan for the holiday weekend- before JD went missing. Was FD supposed to pick the children up in NY for his weekend? Were they staying at JX? Where was MT going to be? Was she staying at JX with her daughter? Has anyone seen anything about any of this?

BTW. All the photos are fantastic. Thank you to those taking them. CT sure is beautiful. Wish we were viewing for a dif reason.

I follow this thread daily, and I appreciate reading everyone’s views. I don’t usually post because I find myself using the time to learn and sharpen my critical thinking skills from what the many brilliant sleuths’ postulate. That said, I thought I would share my musings this afternoon. As I started to do so, I found myself writing way too many paragraphs, so much that I wanted to scroll and roll on myself!! I decided to stop after my third paragraph and moved on to write this intro and post a TL;DR (too long; didn’t read) summary. All MOO.

TL;DR –

1. EE showing up at 80MS, was he invited or unannounced?
  2. Did FD want to keep the Tacoma specifically for both the Albany run and to clean up and dispose of the evidence?
  3. Were the altered plates used on the Raptor a much-needed plan B?
  4. Was it really a coincidence that the police showed up at the same time EE had the FD seats he was instructed to switch out?
  5. At what point did MT or FD rent the SUV that MT used to follow FD to the car wash, and had the Raptor been impounded yet?
  6. Is MT’s DNA on at least one of the bags the police have as evidence (FD handed a wet paper towel to her when he was cleaning out the Tacoma)?
  7. EE and family had their truck in their possession for several days before FD and MT took it to get detailed. I am curious if we will learn if, in hindsight, anything stuck them as off once they learned the truck was likely involved in a crime.
  8. We still don’t know if evidence was found in the Raptor – I don’t recall one mention of it in either A1 or A2…hmmmm.
Prayers to JD family and EE and his family. I do believe justice is coming.

The paragraphs below apply to the first part of my summary above, and I decided to keep them in the post since I had already written them before I decided to summarize.

@Jmoose I think you are correct about FD being furious about not being able to keep the EE Tacoma truck – he probably started spinning fast. I wonder though, did he want the Tacoma to stay so he could use it for the Albany journey, or just to clean up the evidence in the Tacoma.

Perhaps this is where the altered plates come in. Since FD’s plan A (keeping the Tacoma) didn’t come through, there was some urgency in creating a Plan B. Is this when he decided to use his Raptor for the Albany run and found a need to try to disguise his truck (Epic FAIL). I am curious why the Raptor was chosen, and not the Jeep – perhaps it is because they needed the truck bed for the disposal items. I don’t recall if the bags were in the truck cab or bed.

I think it was @enelram edit to @sleuth66 that mentioned a possible theory on the phone situation and EEs timing arriving at 4JC that afternoon. It makes sense that FD was trying not to be found at that time and hoping that when EE couldn’t locate FD at the “office” (and probably not by phone either at that time), EE would just go on home with the Raptor – after all, he thought FD might just be waterskiing. I wonder what prompted EE to head over to 80MS – did he get in touch with FD or MT and they told him to come on over, or did he show up unannounced. If I recall, he expected the Tacoma to be at 4JC; did he think it was odd that his Tacoma was over at 80MS? Because if I am EE, I might be wondering why my vehicle was over at 80MS when I left it at 4JC – especially given the fact that there are other vehicles that FD owns, such as the Jeep. If EE showed up unannounced, I could only imagine the panic FD, and MT found themselves in – hence, the weird shuffling of cars (that I still can’t figure out). That coupled with the fact that MT relocated herself with EE keys in an attempt to elude EE. I am also curious as to why EE was adamant this particular day about taking his truck home and didn’t just go with the flow as I thought I read that in the past he had intermittently kept Fore vehicles for periods, including weekends on occasion. It just struck me in the A2 that EE was adamant about taking his truck on this day. All MOO.

I searched and didn’t see this posted...
‘Our Hands Are Tied’: Parks & Rec Chair Voices Frustration Regarding Security Cameras at Waveny

-EE Red Tacoma

MOO

The AW2 states and pictures that it was the Rental Chevy Yukon that was driven to the car wash behind EE's red truck and the Rental Chevy Yukon is also pictured at the People's United Bank ATM after the return trip from Westport with Atty Bowman.

Regarding your last question- why is LE still looking if they know JD's remains ended up at MIRA?
my opinion- In talking w/ a local I was told
initially LE did not want to pursue the tip(s)
of witnesses seeing FD around the reservoir
w/ backpack and shovel. there was some
contention from top guy about proceeding
with these searches. But eventually there was so much flack they were forced to do the searches. It seems they did so reluctantly and
not early on when the tip(s) came in, it was only after others complained.

Top guy? Really? The chief of NCPD that’s busy getting an MBA? Think he wasn’t even on deck the day it all came down. MSM early reports. What a lost opportunity, IMO.

The AW2 states and pictures that it was the Rental Chevy Yukon that was driven to the car wash behind EE's red truck and the Rental Chevy Yukon is also pictured at the People's United Bank ATM after the return trip from Westport with Atty Bowman.
Do you happen to know which car FD took to NYC on 5/25 when he went to GFs?

CTGrammy, you are so adept at noticing the most minute details. I just had to tell you I see so many times you've provided tiny facts that
we have missed. Just so you know we all appreciate your contributions.

Great Intel, @happyperson ! Here in Fairfield County, pink tape sometimes indicate where trees are to be cut down. Would be interesting if it is related to the investigation!

Yes, but these were small trees or branches, strategically placed at a certain distance. I’m guessing had to do with a grid search of the area. I saw similar tape placed at the mountain spring house months ago.

Oceancalling you believe FD had wrapped JD body up in the rug from her SUV? How big of a rug would that have been? Would this have been the Mat that is referenced as being left at the Albany Ave trash receptacle? Forgetting, was this mat caught on camera with trash dumping?

Do you happen to know which car FD took to NYC on 5/25 when he went to GFs?

It has not been stated by LE, but FO would Need a vehicle that would seat 5 children and himself.

The Only FO vehicle that would foot the bill would be FO's 2015 Suburban.

However, When did FO/MT Rent the GMC Yukon?

Was it rented Before or On Saturday, May 25?

With all the FO vehicles, why did they Need to rent a vehicle at that point?

This was Before the arrest and seizure of the vehicles. They did not Need to rent at that point.

According to AW2, we Know that the GMC Yukon was rented at some point Before leaving 4JC for the Car Wash on Wednesday, May 29 since it was seen on the neighbor's security cam that morning and at the Peoples Bank that afternoon.

But, how many days in advance was this vehicle rented?

Was the GMC Yukon rented so as to have a vehicle that would fit JF's children when FO went to NYC to pick them up from Dr. GF's on May 25?

It Never made sense on the rental timing of the GMC Yukon.

We may have just made sense of this vehicle.

Surely, LE has looked into this.

We Need to know What vehicle FO drove to NC to meet with LE on Saturday, May 25, since this would also be the vehicle FO drove to NYC.

IF FO drove the Ford Raptor or Grand Cherokee, it would denote that he only planned to Visit with the children since neither would seat 5 children and 1 adult.

However, IF FO drove his 2015 Suburban or the possibly newly rented GMC Yukon, then I have absolutely NO Doubt that FO was expecting to take the children with him.

Since day 1, I have absolutely believed that FO expected to pick up the children and abscond to Greece or where ever, but I had just thought that FO would have used his 2015 Suburban.

Exactly WHY was the GMC Yukon Rented at least an entire week before their arrests?

Hmmm?

IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads