Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like FD is testing the limits, to see if he can make a run for it. Deliberately not charging his monitoring device? The people of Ct ought to be outraged, IMO. They have no say in who gets a gps device, and apparently there are any number of ways for these things to go wrong-then you have a criminal out there, not being monitored.

This guy truly believes the law and rules to not apply to him. Is he testing the system? First, he "accidentally" drives into New York and now this. IMO this is deliberate. I hope his probation is revoked. MOO.

Ita. He is testing the system to plan his get away. I am really beginning to thing FO will not be around for his day of reckoning and I dont get why the courts dont see this. I dont think he has let HO in on it and will leave her in the dust to face the consequences of his life choices. She deserves to face consequences for sure but he was the one who has set this whole mess into action she was greedily along for the ride.

Hi everyone!

I am sick of the FD stuff with the ankle bling. ENOUGH as y’all have all said. Why are they giving him until Monday anyway? Or are they monitoring FD closely regardless and are hoping he flees in the middle of the night so he’s back behind bars permanently? Not sure what to make of this either.

Stuff I would really like to know: when and at what time did FD and MT learn that JD was missing? By that I mean when were they notified? Who notified them? This has been bugging me and will continue to bug me?
The reason: the visible blood in the garage and the contentious divorce and custody battle between FD and JD. Why didn’t LE go to 4Jax that evening? Considering that JD might be in danger? Did they go there? Why wasn’t it until 2:47 pm the next day that FD arrived at police HQ? Where they confiscated the phone that he freely gave them as well as password to said phone?

Is the State/LE done with MT given that we know per AW2 that she lied to them a couple of times before coming clean on 8/13 the third interview she gave with LE? Did they find out and can prove she continued to lie more in that interview other than what is in AW2? She could be seen as having no credibility by a jury and also gives FD defense someone to attack and throw reasonable doubt at? Is she a liability? I think so and I think if LE and the State thinks she is untrustworthy and a liability that maybe they won’t use her at all to prove a case against FD. Maybe since 8/13 LE has been diligently putting together a case that doesn’t require her assistance?

Does she think FD is planning to flee? Maybe she does?

So many questions.

Ankle Bracelet - totally agree. Not sure why a hearing is needed. Just send LE to pick him up and put him in BPT jail and be done with it. I'm surprised that No Case Norm isn't in control of his client or is this the "Fotis Doulos Show"....yep, I'm back to the original spelling! So curious if No Case Norm was also fooled by the 'alibi scripts' as it certainly tracks closely to this narrative in the early months of this case IMO. Can't be easy having a client that is a compulsive liar IMO. But zero sympathy for Pattisville.

When did they know? - Huge question but if FD was signed up for NC alerts then there was one on the 24th and if the children were in contact then he probably knew too. I do wonder if he did his usual pestering texts and phone calls to GF and/or nanny?? I still haven't gotten over him having the cell phone on Albany when he made such a point to leave it at 4Jx when he travelled to NC on the 24th. Was he waiting for a call about the children or was there some other more important call that was happening? IDK. But agree that there are so many questions about this early period of time. Did NCPD ask Farmington PD to shadow the 4Jx property in the event that FD and MT made a breakaway? Was their any police surveillance during this period?

MOO

An attorney involved in Fotis Dulos' fight for custody of his five children is questioning his default on his mortgage and his expenses.

“Now the latest excuse is I believe it was a gift,” attorney Richard Weinstein said.

It's been called by Fotis Dulos in court documents a gift, money given to him by his late father in law but Hilliard Farber's attorney Richard Weinstein says tax records tell a different story.

"Hilliard Farber was dead or died, passed away the first week I believe or the second week of January of 2017, long dead by the time Mr. Dulos made the decision to convert a loan into a gift,” Weinstein said.

"I believed and now have verification from a third-party who testified, his own real estate agent, that Dulos deliberately defaulted on that mortgage in October 2018 even though he should've paid.” Weinstein said.

Attorney Says Fotis Dulos Deliberately Defaulted on Mortgage and Questions Expenses

It kinda peeves me that NP's derogatory nickname for MT keeps getting used by MSM. It's playing into the defense's hands in the PR game. Imagine if they ran with "Abusive cheating husband" or "Narcissistic bully" every time they described the defendant. If MT is a liar, what the heck does that make FD then?
I agree as No Case Norm slipped this gem in before the 'Gag Order' and IMO the Press are simply repeating it for clicks.

Disappointing that the Press aren't holding themselves to a higher standard of reporting.

MOO

An attorney involved in Fotis Dulos' fight for custody of his five children is questioning his default on his mortgage and his expenses.

“Now the latest excuse is I believe it was a gift,” attorney Richard Weinstein said.

It's been called by Fotis Dulos in court documents a gift, money given to him by his late father in law but Hilliard Farber's attorney Richard Weinstein says tax records tell a different story.

"Hilliard Farber was dead or died, passed away the first week I believe or the second week of January of 2017, long dead by the time Mr. Dulos made the decision to convert a loan into a gift,” Weinstein said.

"I believed and now have verification from a third-party who testified, his own real estate agent, that Dulos deliberately defaulted on that mortgage in October 2018 even though he should've paid.” Weinstein said.

Attorney Says Fotis Dulos Deliberately Defaulted on Mortgage and Questions Expenses
This is terrific! It appears the Real Estate agent didn't want to be involved in FD's fraud. With blind arrogance and greed, FD thought he would get away with this. Along with other things, he's a master con-man and a thief. I'm happy to see Weinstein is many steps ahead of him. How is NP going to defend this? MOO!

Yikes! In legal ease deliberately defaulting on a mortgage is really bad on your credit and you will be sued and likely have to file for bankruptcy. Maybe that was his plan all along. File for bankruptcy?

So your creditors can’t pursue u anymore?

Not entirely sure what to make of all this except if I had books on my business and someone credible needed to see them I just show them my books? Not that not showing my books makes me an untrustworthy character but when you combine it with the legal strategy and defaults and not answering questions and not appearing it adds up as very shady. I wonder if he managed to put any money in MTs accounts through other channels? So very shady y’all! So very shady!

I need @kimch33kim to explain more of this to me!

I'm pretty confident that it's meticulous at this point. If he moves like Chris Watts, then he's likely a murderer too.
Fotis, Fotis, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?! and they are uh-coming.
View attachment 205179 View attachment 205180
The photo of each!!
I see a bit of resemblance in 2 murdering evil men. Life in prison too good for both
Moo

View attachment 205259 For those interested in the necklace today here is a bit of a close up. Not sure if its religious or pagan? Does anyone know? Do we have a wiccan to contend with now? MOOView attachment 205258
It looks like a Saint Benedict Cross (belief in its power against evil and/or "devil-chasing medal"). Interesting choice.

One thought I have had all along is maybe going to Albany Av. for trash dumps was common for FD. Maybe he did not want to spend money for trash collection so it could have been something he often did and therefore was the reason he thought nothing of taking his phone along. There also could have been actual construction waste in some or even most of the 30 bags. This is just MOO though.

Perhaps, as you state SkylarSid, FD has previously dumped his construction waste, in similar ways, as with the Albany dump.
Adding, material from the clean up etc, may not have been so obvious amongst his other garbage.
So FD thought, 'no big deal', bringing his accomplice with him, with their phones.
MOO.

Wonder how long FD will continue in not producing financial records?
I hope, in your case, when finally finances were revealed, you were on a winning streak.

This is something I often think about in this case. I freely acknowledge that financial discussions and moving around of money are way above Little Bitty’s paygrade so I feel not very smart in discussing FD and his shady financial dealings. I truly do. Any of y’all that understand all of this better than me please chime in because I am trying to follow along the best I can. My eyes glaze over if I don’t understand but I feel I need to ask questions or otherwise I never will understand.

Can LE if they feel there is malfeasance seize his records? The Fore Group records if they feel such records are pertinent? What motions would need to be filed? I think that in the GF civil case that FD and attorneys can continue to stall right? Unless a Judge compels them to produce the records? Even then could they just keep stalling?

I truly hope your right. I'm so absolutely jaded about MT, that any part truth, seems like too little too late. I know it's not, but this ho needs to have her *advertiser censored** beaten, for delays, misleading LE, covering FD, and even being apart of the horror that has taken place. Public hanging.
If I were asked to make up an alibi for someone, I'd say, sure...then immediately call the police!

Yikes! In legal ease deliberately defaulting on a mortgage is really bad on your credit and you will be sued and likely have to file for bankruptcy. Maybe that was his plan all along. File for bankruptcy?

So your creditors can’t pursue u anymore?

Not entirely sure what to make of all this except if I had books on my business and someone credible needed to see them I just show them my books? Not that not showing my books makes me an untrustworthy character but when you combine it with the legal strategy and defaults and not answering questions and not appearing it adds up as very shady. I wonder if he managed to put any money in MTs accounts through other channels? So very shady y’all! So very shady!

I need @kimch33kim to explain more of this to me!
I think the last time the issue of bankruptcy was discussed that they atty's thought that it was unlikely given that the reporting requirements would be such that FD could not or would not comply and that non compliance would represent a Federal Crime with very severe penalties for abuse and non compliance (vs everything we have seen so far which is State related crime - although on the filing false statements for mortgages or bank loans, if proven, that might cross over into Federal charges potentially).

I wonder if there is some State ordered procedure to undertake an orderly sale of FORE assets that might be an option?

From everything we have seen with FD, I am not sure that he will even respond to a court judgment from the Civil Court in the event that GF/Atty Weinstein prevail (which I expect will be the case).

MOO

Last edited:
MT's pendant looks like a cross shield design to me. Common imagery in Celtic and Viking jewelry. The sun cross, circle cross, wheel cross type imagery is very common across many ancient cultures.
Ooh a question: what could pictures of a fire pit and a separate image a candor soaring over mountains and water mean? Would there be any significance to those images? Just asking because things I may not think have significance may have significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member