DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tidbit is a bit foreboding IMO (from link in OP):

Inscribed in the circle surrounding Benedict are the words:

Ejus in obitu nostro presentia muniamur

(May his presence protect us in the hour of death)

Benedictines have always regarded St. Benedict as a special patron of a happy death. He himself died in the chapel at Montecassino while standing with his arms raised up to heaven, supported by the brothers of the monastery, shortly after he had received Holy Communion.
As a practicing Catholic in the words of Harry Connick , I am practicing until I get it right, I am wont to question her faith. Hoping she has one and is all in to do the right thing and make the right choices.It's all about redemption in the end.
Though I didn't like her rosary necklace. Then it came to me. Who am I to judge?
I know . Religion and politics is not something we want to get in to.
MOO.

I'm really confused. The seats of the Tacoma weren't changed to the Porsche's until days later after FD pressured EE repeatedly to change/get rid of them, correct? What does this have to do with Sturbridge on the 24th and what EE was installing that day?

Or do you think that there was also significant seat changing being orchestrated on the very day JD went missing? The Ford seats? By EE, as instructed by FD?

excuse my automotive ignorance- do Porsche seats always install easy in a Toyota? Just seems that with adjusters and headrests, consoles, etc., this would not necessarily work. Was FD saying to do this because of the "coffee stain?" Or did people not even question him about a reason because he was so imperious?

This is something I often think about in this case. I freely acknowledge that financial discussions and moving around of money are way above Little Bitty’s paygrade so I feel not very smart in discussing FD and his shady financial dealings. I truly do. Any of y’all that understand all of this better than me please chime in because I am trying to follow along the best I can. My eyes glaze over if I don’t understand but I feel I need to ask questions or otherwise I never will understand.

Can LE if they feel there is malfeasance seize his records? The Fore Group records if they feel such records are pertinent? What motions would need to be filed? I think that in the GF civil case that FD and attorneys can continue to stall right? Unless a Judge compels them to produce the records? Even then could they just keep stalling?

Can they seize the records? Not sure that they can. But they can hold him in contempt of court, I think, and that could get him locked up. Unfortunately, the courts in CT don’t seem to want to lock this creep up. I hope Judge Blawie explains to him on Monday that if he neglects to charge his monitoring device one more time, that he will be going back to Bridgeport.

Not that there is a ton of sympathy deserved for MT...but I do worry about her mental and psychological state at this point.

I really couldn’t get a feel for her previous court appearances at all (again I have theories but will spare them for post brevity and lack of desire to slow down site or bandwidth). I am concerned that she might not have the stick to it ness to testify in court against FoDu or FD or FO or whatever he who must not be named should be abbreviated as.

I shouldn’t be but am concerned about her. Again, please understand that my sympathy for her would be dolled out accordingly or not at all, as soon as we learn what she knew and what she did and when she learned stuff related to JDs disappearance/ apparent murder.

I am not trying to drudge up stuff that has been repeated too much. About her status with FD and their “beautiful life” as he phrased it.

I am just talking about whether or not based on today’s reported reaction to her court appearance if she is a risk to herself?
Don't think she is a risk to herself.
Do agree that she is a huge question mark.
MOO.

Here’s what it boils down to:

If you know where Jennifer is and haven’t said a word: Shame on you. If some tiny piece of her can be found for her family to bury, as is their custom, and you know where that could be found, shame on you.

If there was a chance to spare Jennifer’s life and you did nothing. Shame on you.

If there was a chance to stop what you were doing and spare her life. Shame on you.

Financial bankruptcy is not an excuse. Neither is losing your children. All decisions on custody are subject to change and there are several people with poor credit scores or who have filed for bankruptcy and gone on to be financially solvent and even successful.

What this crime speaks to is a controlling person, FD, who was too much of a coward to be a real man. Wouldn’t allow the divorce to go through.

JD didn’t sign on for a marriage which included an affair. So what if GF sued you.?

Face down the divorce and the civil suit and apologize for being a less than husband and you move on.

Only those creeping on the bottom of evil would kill a mother of 5. Not someone driven to desperation. I’ve seen so much bad stuff in my short life and am totally amazed at how people at rock bottom through no fault of their own choose to help someone before they’d even help themselves.

The hounds of hell are barking at your door FD and maybe MTs too. That’s what I believe. Maybe there’s no hell and you have to be reincarnated as a beetle or whatever and work your way through each type of insect until you get your shot at being human again.

I do know this. How can you take a human life like that and not immediately feel that what you did was so beyond wrong that you cannot confess? I do not and will not understand ever. And I have true crime (as many posters here have) closely attached to my friends and family. And I will never understand. Maybe that’s what separates those who do these terrible things from those who do notv

Can they seize the records? Not sure that they can. But they can hold him in contempt of court, I think, and that could get him locked up. Unfortunately, the courts in CT don’t seem to want to lock this creep up. I hope Judge Blawie explains to him on Monday that if he neglects to charge his monitoring device one more time, that he will be going back to Bridgeport.
Totally agree.
Just hoping he says you are now going back to Bridgeport.
MOO.
What is the point of allowing him to be free?
Especially if he has violated the monitoring system?
He has abused his luxury of being free, IMO.
He may be psyched as the ankle monitor has irritated his skin.
MOO.

Not that there is a ton of sympathy deserved for MT...but I do worry about her mental and psychological state at this point.

I really couldn’t get a feel for her previous court appearances at all (again I have theories but will spare them for post brevity and lack of desire to slow down site or bandwidth). I am concerned that she might not have the stick to it ness to testify in court against FoDu or FD or FO or whatever he who must not be named should be abbreviated as.

I shouldn’t be but am concerned about her. Again, please understand that my sympathy for her would be dolled out accordingly or not at all, as soon as we learn what she knew and what she did and when she learned stuff related to JDs disappearance/ apparent murder.

I am not trying to drudge up stuff that has been repeated too much. About her status with FD and their “beautiful life” as he phrased it.

I am just talking about whether or not based on today’s reported reaction to her court appearance if she is a risk to herself?

LittleBitty, You are extremely compassionate and that's lovely. I'm one with a passionate disdain for women who move in with married men and especially, men with young children, even when they don't kill anyone.

I'm convinced that MT and FD had fun at Jennifer's expense (emotionally and financially) and that they truly hoped they would drive her to suicide.

I believe they planned to amp up their plans if they could get her to live in the same house with both of them.

I'm one of those who now believes MT participated in the murder and, of course, we know she was up to her ears in the clean-up or she wouldn't be wearing that ankle bracelet.

Maybe that's why I lack sympathy for MT and can't seem to concern myself about whether she might hurt herself.

(I'm surprised because I normally have a huge concern for those at risk of committing suicide.)

I hope MT finds God and forgiveness in prison but I'll waste no prayers on her otherwise.

My heart feels very hard on this one, I'm afraid.

I really doubt that she is pregnant. But she could be drugged. She is in some serious trouble, and keeping her drugged isn’t going to help. She is going to prison, and only she can decide how long it’ll be for. I still do not believe she is in full cooperation mode...she probably knows what FD did with Jennifer, and isn’t ready to tell them. Either she’s in deeper than she wants them to know, or what they did with her is too horrible for her to admit. But, IMO, she knows and isn’t telling. Like most people here, I think that LE wants to find at least some part of her body that isn’t blood in her garage before the murder charge comes down. But they are going to bring that charge down on both of them, body or not, when they get tired of waiting for her to get smart. She’s wasting her time staying drugged and stalling-just making everybody mad by doing what she’s doing.
I agree with you on all of this. And I have felt for a long time that MT knows where JD's body is.

Call me crazy but I wonder why he should have ever received more than one "forgot-to-charge bye".

Lock the boy up! What's a couple more bologna sandwiches going to matter in that jail?!

Jennifer Dulos case: ‘Lying lover’ Michelle Troconis due in court

The quote from MT in AW2:about LE showing her the picture of the “blood in the door” of the red truck means that LE has more photos and evidence of blood in the Tacoma than are reported in AW2. That photo they showed MT must be convincing enough for her to be forced to admit that’s what it is (did she try to say it was coffee at first I wonder?)
This is good. What other evidence do they have that we don’t know about yet?

Where else in the Tacoma was there blood? Is the expression “blood in the door” just a grammatical error on MTs part or typo, when she meant to say “blood on the door”, or does it mean that blood somehow got into the cracks or crevices of the door, remaining after detailing? The latter would imply more significant bleeding and seeping of blood into the door, telling something about the placement and condition of the body in the truck.

most doors have a pocket compartment for ... maps, papers, etc., that would be difficult to clean 100%. Then also an arm rest... sheet metal with seams. wiping could just leave deposits in the seam, IMO. Anyone have an interior photo from this year truck? This is a site with replacement parts and now I forget which year this was, but with gasket and arm rests... nooks and crannies.

2002 Toyota Tacoma Replacement Doors & Components – CARiD.com

Gee, what jewelry DOES one choose for court? If she wears anything from FD, that's blood jewelry. If you ask me, she's holding her tongue for one of two reasons: hope or fear. She's either afraid to incriminate him and/or herself or she still has hope that they'll all abscond to Greece, be one big happy wealthy family. That's NOT going to happen.

MOO
I don't think making Baklava with the Yia-Yias is in her future!

Last edited:
Here’s what it boils down to:

If you know where Jennifer is and haven’t said a word: Shame on you. If some tiny piece of her can be found for her family to bury, as is their custom, and you know where that could be found, shame on you.

If there was a chance to spare Jennifer’s life and you did nothing. Shame on you.

If there was a chance to stop what you were doing and spare her life. Shame on you.

Financial bankruptcy is not an excuse. Neither is losing your children. All decisions on custody are subject to change and there are several people with poor credit scores or who have filed for bankruptcy and gone on to be financially solvent and even successful.

What this crime speaks to is a controlling person, FD, who was too much of a coward to be a real man. Wouldn’t allow the divorce to go through.

JD didn’t sign on for a marriage which included an affair. So what if GF sued you.?

Face down the divorce and the civil suit and apologize for being a less than husband and you move on.

Only those creeping on the bottom of evil would kill a mother of 5. Not someone driven to desperation. I’ve seen so much bad stuff in my short life and am totally amazed at how people at rock bottom through no fault of their own choose to help someone before they’d even help themselves.

The hounds of hell are barking at your door FD and maybe MTs too. That’s what I believe. Maybe there’s no hell and you have to be reincarnated as a beetle or whatever and work your way through each type of insect until you get your shot at being human again.

I do know this. How can you take a human life like that and not immediately feel that what you did was so beyond wrong that you cannot confess? I do not and will not understand ever. And I have true crime (as many posters here have) closely attached to my friends and family. And I will never understand. Maybe that’s what separates those who do these terrible things from those who do notv
Bottom line?
He thinks of himself as a real man.
He is far from it.
Real men are strong and gentle, IMO.
He is a coward and a wuss.
MOO.

Saw that shake of the head, too....at the whole situation, the actions or the treatment of his child, the drawn American court process???...Not a happy camper.

However, he was publicly supporting MT, who I agree looks pretty frail and out of it. Hope it's the tranquilizers and not a pregnancy...YIKES!

Both MT and FD wore black to court this time. Coincidence...perhaps. The jewelry MT wears is always interesting to think about. Is she sending silent signals to FD? Beats me...just a side-thought in this much more serious situation.
Maybe he shook his head as he wearily thought of his money blowing right out the door in payment to those attorneys.
All that criminal activity to earn it and now this!

LittleBitty, You are extremely compassionate and that's lovely. I'm one with a passionate disdain for women who move in with married men and especially, men with young children, even when they don't kill anyone.

I'm convinced that MT and FD had fun at Jennifer's expense (emotionally and financially) and that they truly hoped they would drive her to suicide.

I believe they planned to amp up their plans if they could get her to live in the same house with both of them.

I'm one of those who now believes MT participated in the murder and, of course, we know she was up to her ears in the clean-up or she wouldn't be wearing that ankle bracelet.

Maybe that's why I lack sympathy for MT and can't seem to concern myself about whether she might hurt herself.

(I'm surprised because I normally have a huge concern for those at risk of committing suicide.)

I hope MT finds God and forgiveness in prison but I'll waste no prayers on her otherwise.

My heart feels very hard on this one, I'm afraid.
Imo I think you have a much bigger heart and compassion than you even know! At so far as I have seen, you are truly an angel!

I am just pleading and imploring because I truly believe in my heart that someone close to MT reads our posts and perhaps posts here: burying JD is a huge deal for her family and so I will simply ask PLEASE if you know where her remains are let her family bury her as is their custom. Please no longer hold onto whatever you thought was true and let the truth be known. That’s all I can plead for. And MemPat—you are truly an amazing person.

IMO, FD was purposely not charging the batteries on his ankle monitor as instructed.

He was testing it to see what happened if he charged it at different times. Did LE appear at his door, did LE call him, etc? How long was the the response time from his batteries being dead until LE contacted him (if they did)?

He was calculating this as he was making his plan to run!

Too bad FD, LE really is smarter than you!

My opinion only.

Didn’t they seize his computers from 4JC?? This gives him the perfect excuse not to produce any Fore Group documents ImO- now a smart civil attorney would subpoena LE for those documents -wonder why they haven’t yet? JMO
Agree with you.

I was actually glad that LE had all the electronic items and so FD couldn't damage them in any way!

I had asked the other day if Atty Weinstein could somehow petition the state for access to the electronic items or perhaps some forensic accountant could do what needs to be done to examine the Quickbooks or accounting records of FORE at some State facility where the electronic items are being safeguarded for the investigation. I'm no optimistic this will happen but perhaps Atty Weinstein might try as he is nowhere now on the Quickbooks issue and it has been pending as a deliverable item since 3/2018 when it was due!

MOO

Good spot, sleuth66. The arms aren’t quite all the same length, are they? Yet it’s more akin to a Greek Cross than it is to the more commonly-seen Latin cross.

If it’s a Greek cross then she’s just been rumbled.

MOO

It looks more like a Greek cross necklace or a Constantine pendant to me. It's not a Wiccan/Celtic one (I have one). If the Greek symbol, perhaps a gift from him? https://www.etsy.com/listing/700925287/14k-solid-gold-constantine-coin-necklace

Also - there is a photo of her when in court, holding a piece of yellow paper in her right hand, next to her lawyer - while the left hand made what looked (to me) like a symbol, with two fingers out. Sort of like the peace sign sideways, or simply, "two"?

From the SA (with photo popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283980/31/1024x1024.jpg

She's making a similar gesture here (from SA, with link popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283985/31/1024x1024.jpg

ETA: photo link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online