Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you.

I was actually glad that LE had all the electronic items and so FD couldn't damage them in any way!

I had asked the other day if Atty Weinstein could somehow petition the state for access to the electronic items or perhaps some forensic accountant could do what needs to be done to examine the Quickbooks or accounting records of FORE at some State facility where the electronic items are being safeguarded for the investigation. I'm no optimistic this will happen but perhaps Atty Weinstein might try as he is nowhere now on the Quickbooks issue and it has been pending as a deliverable item since 3/2018 when it was due!

MOO
He’s in civil litigation maybe @gitana1 or @riolove77 can weigh in on the correct mechanism to examine the seized computers - although that’s criminal so I don’t know if it’s possible but I sure would try - we have no idea what all was taken in the search only what he petitioned the court to be returned IIRC - JMO

Yeah, afitzy, MT and team look none too pleased, and dad has replaced mom 'at her side'. Something must not have been going as well as they had hoped with their prior tack of mom 'n daughter matching outfits and smiling for the camera, lying to LE, lying about alibis, stonewalling about the evidence dumping, then admitting to a few things under duress, etc., but not coming clean all the way to divulge everything she knows about the planning, murder, hiding evidence, JD's body, etc.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the one piece of knowledge (where FD disposed of JD's body) MT doesn't have is the only thing that she truly has to negotiate her way out of accessory and/or murder charges on top of the tampering and obstructing charges that will stand, IMO, because the evidence LE has outlined in the arrest warrants is bodacious!

I think she's been told she is going down on the 2 sets of charges she has already been arrested for twice (2 each of felony charges for tampering & obstructing) based on only the existing evidence (AW 1 + 2, plus whatever else they have on her involvement) since she has been lying and hasn't lead them to JD. That's many years of prison time right there if she is convicted, separate from / on top of potential murder or accessory to murder charges.

So she is facing prison time no matter what, IMO, and it's just become clear to her and her lawyer. She just came out of her fuzzy thinking period and realized she is not going to be able to get out of spending the next 2 - 10 years (see potential sentences for each charge of 1 - 5 years in links below) wearing that ankle bracelet, not getting to live a 'normal life and raise her daughter, not being able to continue to live in a luxury home on someone else's dollar, not getting to leave the state of CT or the country, and doing time in prison for her part in planning and concocting alibis, hiding evidence of JD's assault and murder, and who knows what else. MOO.

Tampering and Obstruction are Class D Felonies (BBM):

"What is a Class D Felony?
[ ... ] ...a class D [felony] is a serious crime..."

Class D and Level Four Felonies

"Connecticut Felony Crimes by Class and Sentences --
Class D Felonies
A class D felony is ..... punishable by a state prison term of one to five years and a fine of up to $5,000. (Conn. Gen. Stat. § § 53a-35a, 53a-41.)..."
Connecticut Felony Crimes by Class and Sentences

Her daughter's well-being doesn't seem to be high on MT's priority list but most any woman would stop and have a moment when she considers missing graduation, prom, college visits and perhaps even a wedding.

Considering that now there are two tampering charges and probably more to come, as you said, that's a lot of years if served consecutively so she needs to be dealing soon if she hasn't already.

I'm still stuck on believing their computer records are going to be damning so can a conspiracy charge be far away?

This tragedy will live with these children for the rest of their lives. Like you, I hope they are given the love and guidance they need to overcome this very heavy burden their father has yoked to their young lives. It is certain to be a long and difficult journey into adulthood. I hope they will be permitted to change their last names eventually to put any association with their biological father firmly in the past.

As much as Dulos should be condemned for murdering their mother, he should be equally condemned for what he has done to them! I never get as angry as when I hear he and his asinine lawyer talk about "how much" he loves his kids. Fotis Dulos is capable of loving but one person. Himself.

Exactly! I’m right with you; it’s ludicrous! MOO.

Totally agree.
Just hoping he says you are now going back to Bridgeport.
MOO.
What is the point of allowing him to be free?
Especially if he has violated the monitoring system?
He has abused his luxury of being free, IMO.
He may be psyched as the ankle monitor has irritated his skin.
MOO.
IMO the games with the FD ankle bracelet are just that games!

FD has been gaming and 'winning' against the State of CT now for many years and there have been zero consequences that I can see that have adversely impacted him in a way that has resulted in any change to his behaviour or choices.

Your point about the 'luxury of being free' is absolutely correct. FD has been out of jail and the only requirement that involved his active participation is the charging of the bracelet.

FD can't or won't consistently charge his bracelet.

I don't understand why it was acceptable after it happened ONCE YET ALONE FOUR TIMES!

Why wasn't the warning issued after the first non charging event? What is going on with the monitoring company and the court? Communication seems to be poor?

Is Atty Colangelo on top of this situation and why hasn't anything been done prior to this situation heading to court? It seems like an administrative matter that is in the hands of the State and why waste court time and money on this issue?

Again, so disappointed in the State of CT....

MOO

Totally agree! Look at the facial expressions. Grim. Looks like a funeral procession IMO.View attachment 205126

googled images of her a few days ago and she looks bad (thin, haggard, unrested) since this case began. her booking photo looks awful. years previous photos of her look like another person, IMO.

I'm really not sure that we would see the group of them looking the way they appeared today if there was a deal of any sort on the table? This looked like a grim group IMO walking into court and Bowman looked like he had taken a body blow IMO when he showed up at Troop G. If there were a deal and things were resolved with the State IMO we would see a more relaxed outlook from Bowman and MT and the charges filed this last go around for AW2 would not mirror FD. Just a guess but perhaps State is playing hardball with MT given her past lying and wasting time? Bowman by nature isn't very animated but these past 2 appearances (Troop G and today) showed him appearing almost resigned to some situation that I'm not sure we understand. Perhaps Colangelo has said he doesn't need MT and is just letting her hang for awhile with the huge uncertainty of the overall situation? IDK. But the report from the NH reporter of tears in the courtroom was telling I think. Maybe Colangelo feels comfortable enough with the evidence in place to not feel compelled to work hard to deal with MT? IMO something might be up. Perhaps they told her that she will be charged with murder and that resulted in tears? Can you imagine hearing that news? IDK. Something seems off here. MOO
Judge orders Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing mom Jennifer Farber Dulos, to appear in court Monday to address GPS monitoring issues
Judge John Blawie scheduled a 2 p.m. hearing after receiving a report from probation officials that raises concerns that Dulos is not properly recharging the batteries of his GPS monitoring system. Pattis said the issue apparently occurred four times between August and September.
Blawie could revoke his probation on Monday but is more likely to admonish Dulos and warn him to adhere to the rules of the GPS monitoring or have his probation revoked. The GPS system is battery operated and defendants are required to charge it at the same time every day or night.

This judge doesn't play. If Mr. Dulos is deliberately failing to keep his ankle monitor charged, he is going to jail. These monitors are used everywhere, have been for many years, and it is not rocket science to know how to charge them. Let Dulos get cute, like he has in family court, and he will be sitting in jail awaiting trial.

Her daughter's well-being doesn't seem to be high on MT's priority list but most any woman would stop and have a moment when she considers missing graduation, prom, college visits and perhaps even a wedding.

Considering that now there are two tampering charges and probably more to come, as you said, that's a lot of years if served consecutively so she needs to be dealing soon if she hasn't already.

I'm still stuck on believing their computer records are going to be damning so can a conspiracy charge be far away?
I believe that the full story, if it ever comes out on FORE will surprise even those here that have been following along closely.

Atty Weinstein is a tenacious adversary and he has been pursuing simple repayment via the CT Civil Court now for over 2 years. Sometimes in reading the court documents it seems like Atty Weinstein spends as much time fighting the system in CT as he does pursuing FD. Its incredible to see that it took Atty Weinstein all this time to accomplish a simple act of consolidating the 2 civil cases under one Judge! Prior to this he was fighting his case in 2 courts with 2 different Judges. KM for over 2 years filed one motion of delay after another and little was accomplished IMO. Its painful to read the court documents and I can only imagine the frustration of Atty Weinstein at the way these cases were previously handled.

IMO all the court delay in both Family and Civil courts on financial disclosure allowed FD/FORE the time to remove any cash and/or assets outside the reach of the State of CT. My sad guess is that even if GF does prevail in Civil Court that her path to getting a dime from FD will be long and painful. I think KM gave FD a crash course on abuse of the CT legal system and together the 2 played a game to accomplish the goal of FD to simply torment and torture GF. Its eye opening to read replys from FD attorney/s that are simply designed to waste court time and frankly say little to nothing of substance.

Its shocking to me that Judges have accepted the motions from KM and now Atty Bill Murray. At what point will the Judge say 'enough' and file a judgment on behalf of GF? IDK. I keep waiting for all the abuse to stack up and the Judge to lose patience but so far it hasn't happened.

MOO

This judge doesn't play. If Mr. Dulos is deliberately failing to keep his ankle monitor charged, he is going to jail. These monitors are used everywhere, have been for many years, and it is not rocket science to know how to charge them. Let Dulos get cute, like he has in family court, and he will be sitting in jail awaiting trial.
Here's hoping. He needs to be reined in IMO.

Isn't her time for cooperating up? What she gets a do over to be honest now?!
You would be very surprised how long the process takes. She is hardly the first reluctant cooperator who thinks she can direct the narrative. LE continues to make her options clear. Her choice, her consequences, until AW3 for murder is executed.

So you would think.....

But it looks like a pattern of non charging happened over time.

Why is it just heading to court now?

What would have happened if FD had fled and this non compliance was cited as the reason he was able to flee?

Is there a communication issue between the monitoring company, States Atty and Judge?

We saw a delay when there was the 'crossing into NY situation' and now this 'non charging issue'.

How many data points does the monitoring company need to prove non compliance?

Frankly IMO it all seems a bit too lax.

Why not let him wait in jail to think about things pending the trip to court next week?

Just seems like a total waste of Judges time to deal with this nonsense? Is he just retailiating because he couldn't have the arm bracelet vs the leg bracelet?

MOO

You would be very surprised how long the process takes. She is hardly the first reluctant cooperator who thinks she can direct the narrative. LE continues to make her options clear. Her choice, her consequences, until AW3 for murder is executed.
And AW3 can't come soon enough.
When will that shoe drop?

This is something I often think about in this case. I freely acknowledge that financial discussions and moving around of money are way above Little Bitty’s paygrade so I feel not very smart in discussing FD and his shady financial dealings. I truly do. Any of y’all that understand all of this better than me please chime in because I am trying to follow along the best I can. My eyes glaze over if I don’t understand but I feel I need to ask questions or otherwise I never will understand.

Can LE if they feel there is malfeasance seize his records? The Fore Group records if they feel such records are pertinent? What motions would need to be filed? I think that in the GF civil case that FD and attorneys can continue to stall right? Unless a Judge compels them to produce the records? Even then could they just keep stalling?
IMO they already have these records. Feds are looking at mortgage, tax and wire fraud. State is looking for evidence of motive (not necessary for conviction but helpful at trial). Dulos may not have even received notice as there is a way to seal subpoenas/records so he would not even know. Plus a forensic search of all seized computers and all cell phone data. Guaranteed, if CT is like the rest of the country.

AW2 mentioned that FD was contacted the morning of 5/25 @9:00am for assistance in JD disappearance. He arrived at the NCPD on South Avenue @2:47pm. He was reported to have shown up at GF home on 5th Ave in NYC @ 12am wanting to see his children.

So. Where was FD when he took the call at 9am? What did he do in the time between the call @9am and arriving at NCPD @2:45? What car did he use to travel to NCPD? Since his phone was confiscated after leaving NCPD, they wouldn’t have tracking data. What did FD use for voice/data mobile comms after his phone was taken by NCPD? What did FD do from the time he left NCPD and when he showed in NYC that night. Why would he show up at that time of night? What condition was he in? Where did FD go after being denied access at GF home at midnight and getting back to Farmington? When did LE start trailing FD up to the first arrest? LE must have CCTV and mobile tracking data? I guess we will have to wait for AW #3 to get these details IMO.

Last edited:
IMO they already have these records. Feds are looking at mortgage, tax and wire fraud. State is looking for evidence of motive (not necessary for conviction but helpful at trial). Dulos may not have even received notice as there is a way to seal subpoenas/records so he would not even know. Plus a forensic search of all seized computers and all cell phone data. Guaranteed, if CT is like the rest of the country.
You are the bestest.

I wonder if Colangelo simply showed MT and Bowman the draft of the murder warrant with her name on it?

I'm sure the document has been in process for awhile now.

IMO that would be one serious wakeup call! Maybe that is why we saw the somber looks in court today? IDK. But maybe MT saw the draft murder warrant and simply didn't care? IDK. She looks checked out for lack of a better word.

MT IMO is a tough nut. But she has looked like a zombie at her last 2 court appearances.

IDK whether the MT tears today and the continued zombie look is an act or not?

Sometimes I'm convinced that she hasn't woken up to the fact of the situation she is in here in CT. But other times I think she is simply playing to the pre arranged script with FD and gaming the system!

Whether this zombie like look situation is the result of mental state due to loss of the relationship with FD IDK but she doesn't seem alert or aware and this is disturbing. But, it it real? IDK. Somehow I doubt it given about what we know about her, her decisions and her family.

This is a complex case and the dynamics of what is going on behind the scene are not doubt complex as well. I just would think that the State filing murder charges against MT might just wake her up. But seeing the act in court today, I'm not sure that it would have much of a difference?

MOO

And AW3 can't come soon enough.
When will that shoe drop?
I think that before that happens the State might just add more changes. They certainly exist IMO just reading through AW2! Colangelo could keep up this slow process for quite awhile before filing Murder. Not sure what it might take to crack MT or even if Colangelo cares about MT at this point. MOO

MT IMO is a tough nut. But she has looked like a zombie at her last 2 court appearances.

IDK whether the MT tears today and the continued zombie look is an act or not?

MOO

That crossed my mind, as well. She seems manipulative, although not nearly as much as FD. If it's not an act - that is, if she's truly a zombie/drugged - is she being a fit parent to her daughter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member