Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. IMO she is not going to get a complete walk and that may be part of the hang up. She may not want to tell on herself herself without a negotiated plea in place and Coangelo may not be willing to make the kind of offer she wants. These negotiations require skill on the part of both the State and the defense.
Thank you.

Nancy Grace laughed loudly about the revenge suicide theory on Dr. Oz. She said I hope the FD team tkeep talking because it’s so absurd!
Let's have a moment of silence as we miss the time when Nancy Grace skewered people like Pattis live and in person on TV! (................................) (That was a moment of silence.)

Last edited:
What is it with the three women involved with FD (JD, MT and first wife) all becoming Greek-ified? Don’t any of them have their own important cultures and families? First wife married him in Greece-FD probably sold that to her as a Destination Wedding, but the truth likely is that he would only have married her there, but nowhere else. We saw what happened with JD-kids could only have Greek names and Greek holidays-and now MT and the possibility that she wears a wedding ring on her right hand, in the Greek fashion, as well as possibly sporting a Greek pendant and worry beads. What is it with this guy? He can’t let his women be what they are? And are they ever malleable, it seems!
If I had to guess I would say it is presented under the guise of romance....you are so beautiful....let me introduce you to my culture....it is the best and second to none....my country is so beautiful....

MOO and Barf!

Absurdity. NO ONE, least of all FD, believes that Jennifer disappeared herself, but if we pretend that's a possibility, what was he doing in her neighborhood? A wellness check? We know how concerned he is about others.

He can't be any too happy MT blew away his alibi.

He's not gonna like the group showers where he's going.

MOO

Let's have a moment of silence as we mourn the time when Nancy Grace skewered people like Pattis live and in person on TV! (................................) (That was a moment of silence.)
There was a time that she finally got on my last nerve.
Couldn't take it anymore.
Gotta admit I enjoyed her today.
The defense attorney was pretty weak.
MOO.

Why don't you get verified? That would be super helpful!

In the meantime, as I said, I'm fully aware of how it works. My law partner is a criminal defense attorney. What you're saying isn't logical to me.

You're saying that the new charges don't indicate that negotiations have broken down. Of course they have. I don't actually think you even need to be an attorney to figure that out.

You don't punish someone you're working with who is continuing to cooperate. That makes no sense.

This is a clear pressure tactic that signifies she has not cooperated to the degree they need nor struck a deal.

And if you've litigated for that long in this field then you well know that what they do with a defendant/witness like MT is discuss various hypotheticals and what will happen based on what the subject is willing to divulge and testify to.

She's not sitting in a room incriminating herself without a deal. They're not stacking charges if they're in the middle of working out a deal. That erodes trust.

It just doesn't make sense, with respect.

Clearly, what she's said she would give is not sufficient and/or any plea deal they thought they had had at this point eroded due to whatever she said through counsel or even possibly in an interview, not going anywhere.

All we need to do is compare this case to the Kelsey Berreth one. That's an example of how a plea deal with a co-conspirator works.

I'm with you, Gitana. If prosecutors charged my COOPERATING WITNESS client during plea discussions, they'd never speak to my client again. In my experience, there is some level of trust and professional courtesy extended between prosecutors and defense attorneys within communities or within practice areas at the federal level. If both sides are being honest and trying to come to a resolution, one side is not going to pull something fast on the other just out of a need to work cooperatively both on this case and in the future. It only happens in my experience if someone is lying or withholding information. But if you are going in as a defense attorney for a proffer or your client is testifying truthfully as a witness, they are not going to throw that cooperation out to file additional charges. Why would you ever cooperate again? There has to be some incentive.

Would someone post links on one post of all pics with MT fingers and the beads please? I’m reading the responses and I would love to view

Here's a couple of earlier pictures that show the same unfamiliar pointer and middle finger togetherness...it seems unnatural to me, but maybe this is position in which she often holds her hands...Perhaps from riding horses? (Just guessing here...my daughter used to ride, but don't remember all the details, but I do recall having a rock in the palm of each hand.)
upload_2019-9-19_14-5-15.pngupload_2019-9-19_14-5-15.png upload_2019-9-19_14-6-23.png
upload_2019-9-19_14-6-23.png

Need to work on attaching photos....all the rest is MOO.

Absurdity. NO ONE, least of all FD, believes that Jennifer disappeared herself, but if we pretend that's a possibility, what was he doing in her neighborhood? A wellness check? We know how concerned he is about others.

He can't be any too happy MT blew away his alibi.

He's not gonna like the group showers where he's going.

MOO
A wellness check! Of course, Megnut. What were we thinking?!

Last edited:
Okay, MT's court attire pendant does look like the back of a St. Benedict's medal, as someone pointed out (sorry, cannot remember who pointed this out and can't find scrolling back) -- so less alarming than just a Greek symbol -- but the two-finger thing is really strange. Dos she just strongly favor two fingers or is there some covert signaling going on? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but she seems to like emphasizing those two fingers. And why would she need to signal to her daughter, aren't they allowed to speak? She has also been captured looking extremely jolly and inappropriate with her mother, at least in her white-suit court appearance.

Whoops! Am reading helter-skelter and see you already found an image I posted later....sorry about the duplication. Your comments are much more insightful, IMO.

Whoops! Am reading helter-skelter and see you already found an image I posted later....sorry about the duplication. Your comments are much more insightful, IMO.
Such a good book - Helter Skelter. Your quote on WS is one of my all-time favorites, Tink!

Last edited:
I don't get verified because I am hoping not to get too attached to this forum. I feel like I am neglecting other matters when I come here and I have sworn I will step away once Dulos is arrested. This case has brought out the crusader in me (and many, many others). I am sharing my experiences because it is my foolish notion that maybe our collective wisdom can somehow help.

As I watch Dr. Phil, I feel somewhat comforted by the words of the criminologist. Whether or not we like it, MT can help LE, and herself. Her door to cooperation remains open IMO. I have to disagree with R.Kelly's lawyer, though, about the garage evidence. We know it contained evidence of a significant physical altercation, and that blood evidence in the garage matters.

One final comment, I happen to be torturing a cohort who is the smartest guy I have ever worked with by making him watch Dr. Phil with me. He knows zip bout the case, but he knows I have been semi-obsessed about it. He is mad at me for even questioning this investigation; says there is "no way" Dulos is going to get away with this murder.

He also said Dulos needs to get a new lawyer immediately. Letting Dulos talk to the press? Incompetent. Posing revenge suicide theories. Whaaaaaat?

Please don’t leave!!!

On It Do you have a link for the picture of MT getting in her car/finger sign?
MZBWIT2BSNHRHP64X7MDHT6OBY.jpg

Photo as seen leaving court with her dad and getting in her waiting the car. I think the "two fingers" mere coincidence.

Actually, I was more intrigued by the sweater hung around her hips covering her backside -- especially given she was also wearing a blazer. o_O

ETA: add link
Michelle Troconis, girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, appears briefly in court on new charge stemming from disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos

He overruled NP
198.86 09/17/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Overruled 9/17/2019 HON CESAR NOBLE
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17765090

This makes me happy. I wonder what his retirement fund will reveal? IMO, his bail was paid by the "Greek benefactor", not his 401k. "The court, however, is unable to find that ruling in either this case or the companion case. Nevertheless, this court holds that these records are not protected by the privilege." Unable to find it because it was fabricated. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989