Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the three women involved with FD (JD, MT and first wife) all becoming Greek-ified? Don’t any of them have their own important cultures and families? First wife married him in Greece-FD probably sold that to her as a Destination Wedding, but the truth likely is that he would only have married her there, but nowhere else. We saw what happened with JD-kids could only have Greek names and Greek holidays-and now MT and the possibility that she wears a wedding ring on her right hand, in the Greek fashion, as well as possibly sporting a Greek pendant and worry beads. What is it with this guy? He can’t let his women be what they are? And are they ever malleable, it seems!

I understand that perspective. However, rather than perceiving the women as being malleable, how about focusing upon the personality of men like FD who are so domineering, overwhelmingly manipulative, and threatening, that they get otherwise-normal women like JD (I should say JF) - and his first wife (now a lawyer) to go along with his wishes because he is so demanding?

Perhaps, being flexible, kind women - Jennifer and the first wife went along with his wishes to keep the peace.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of earlier pictures that show the same unfamiliar pointer and middle finger togetherness...it seems unnatural to me, but maybe this is position in which she often holds her hands...Perhaps from riding horses? (Just guessing here...my daughter used to ride, but don't remember all the details, but I do recall having a rock in the palm of each hand.)
View attachment 205408View attachment 205408 View attachment 205409
View attachment 205409

Need to work on attaching photos....all the rest is MOO.
Thank you

Your post got me thinking about these ankle monitors, and that segued into a thought about the odds of both of these two mutts having faulty GPS monitors (remember, MT had to come back to CT after one day in NY, because her monitor was supposedly malfunctioning). Everyone here who knows about them seems to be saying that they rarely malfunction.
There's always someone seeking to get around the system. There are GPS blockers: GPS JAMMERS Lojack blockers anti tracking devices

This makes me happy. I wonder what his retirement fund will reveal? IMO, his bail was paid by the "Greek benefactor", not his 401k. "The court, however, is unable to find that ruling in either this case or the companion case. Nevertheless, this court holds that these records are not protected by the privilege." Unable to find it because it was fabricated. MOO!
Absolutely a signal. Three times same gesture? Once, maybe. Twice, something fishy. Three times, and your out!

Here it is - add it to the others that were in the courtroom that I posted earlier - all are BLATANT signals. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/4312d21d-3bc8-4845-bbb6-813d0901c1c5-png.205301/

2 other pics of her signals when in the courtroom:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

An earlier one: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2019-9-19_14-5-15-png.205408/
My kids used to use the "two finger-sideways peace" sign"...and say "duces, I'm out"...they thought it was funny...moo
"A way to let people know that you are leaving for the evening. Usually done while holding up two middle fingers.
Alright I'm out of here yo, deuces b*****s!
MOO

Why don't you get verified? That would be super helpful!

In the meantime, as I said, I'm fully aware of how it works. My law partner is a criminal defense attorney. What you're saying isn't logical to me.

You're saying that the new charges don't indicate that negotiations have broken down. Of course they have. I don't actually think you even need to be an attorney to figure that out.

You don't punish someone you're working with who is continuing to cooperate. That makes no sense.

This is a clear pressure tactic that signifies she has not cooperated to the degree they need nor struck a deal.

And if you've litigated for that long in this field then you well know that what they do with a defendant/witness like MT is discuss various hypotheticals and what will happen based on what the subject is willing to divulge and testify to.

She's not sitting in a room incriminating herself without a deal. They're not stacking charges if they're in the middle of working out a deal. That erodes trust.

It just doesn't make sense, with respect.

Clearly, what she's said she would give is not sufficient and/or any plea deal they thought they had had at this point eroded due to whatever she said through counsel or even possibly in an interview, not going anywhere.

All we need to do is compare this case to the Kelsey Berreth one. That's an example of how a plea deal with a co-conspirator works.
So are you saying the opportunity for some kind of deal has come and gone?

If LE thinks she was more involved or if they have enough to charge her with more serious charges can't they agree to not charge her further if she decided to cooperate and be a witness for the prosecution? If she agrees to tell them everything she knows?
Or is it too late? Imo

Here it is - add it to the others that were in the courtroom that I posted earlier - all are BLATANT signals. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/4312d21d-3bc8-4845-bbb6-813d0901c1c5-png.205301/

2 other pics of her signals when in the courtroom:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

An earlier one: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2019-9-19_14-5-15-png.205408/
Some searches pulled up sideways V sign, with palm towards persons body, to mean; Peace out, victory, love, sarcasm, or Over it.

I understand that perspective. However, rather than perceiving the women as being malleable, how about focusing upon the personality of men like FD who are so domineering, overwhelmingly manipulative, and threatening, that they get otherwise-normal women like JD (I should say JF) - and his first wife (now a lawyer) to go along with his wishes because he is so demanding?

Perhaps, being flexible, kind women - Jennifer and the first wife went along with his wishes to keep the peace.

Come to think of it, this ^ is precisely what MT could use in her defense (to possibly lessen her jail time) if she were to finally come clean and admit her involvement/knowledge, in my opinion.

Some searches pulled up sideways V sign, with palm towards persons body, to mean; Peace out, victory, love, sarcasm, or Over it.

Well that's the common meaning, but when you are in a courtroom, as well as when you are trying to get into a car, and you know you're being photographed, and you cannot talk to someone to whom you NEED to get a message - someone whom you may well have helped to commit murder - well, then it takes on another meaning entirely. ;)

Last edited:
Did a quick look around Google for "effectiveness and problems with ankle monitors." The most recent I could find was 2013. It was not very reassuring. Lots of failures, issues with tracking and monitoring. The number of "false" alarms was surprising.
Too many alarms: Many electronic ankle bracelets go unchecked
LE showed up at my door 1-2 years ago, because someone’s ankle
monitor had been cut off and tracked to my garbage can, last known location before the battery died. The trash had already been emptied so they left but showed me a picture of the person.

Come to think of it, this ^ is precisely what MT could use in her defense (to possibly lessen her jail time) if she were to finally come clean and admit her involvement/knowledge, in my opinion.
I don't think that worked too well for the Manson women, some of whom spent years in jail....even the ones who didn't kill anyone.

Am doing the old skim and scan to catch up on the discussion. One of the things I don't understand about the monitoring devices is who is in charge of monitoring them?
From some of the discussions it appears that the bonding agencies do this. Is that correct? How often do the companies write reports to the court? What is considered a serious breach of security? For instance, if the battery went to zero, would the bonding company call the person wearing the device or notify local PD?

This entire situation is unclear to me.
@Tink56, I believe what we learned the last time on this is that the State of CT has an outside contractor that monitors the bracelets and the monitoring company reports issue to a parole person and I believe this parole person is supposed to alert the States Atty and the Judge. There was an issue with this chain of command previously I believe with MT and the timely notice of her return to CT, as I believe the States Atty had zero clue that she returned to CT after one day and only found out weeks later.

Having had the issues we have seen in the this case with MT quick trip and back to NY and States Atty and Judge not knowing and FD quick trip to NY due to an 'error' with WAZE rerouting etc. it seems like people aren't on top the situation. None of what we have heard here is inspiring confidence in State of CT LE and Judiciary.

IMO FD and MT represent flight risks and so need to be closely monitored. But what about very violent offenders that have these bracelets. Does the State of CT even know where they are? Not much confidence in this monitoring at all. I hope the Judge hauls in the parole person to explain how this has been allowed to happen and why the court is only hearing about it 4 months later.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member